1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives Comings and Goings

By July 9, 2013

jen lilleyHere's the latest Days of Our Lives comings and goings casting news.

A week after Jen Lilley's debut as "Theresa," viewers will learn the character's true identity. The big reveal happens on Tuesday, July 9 in scenes with Melissa Reeves (Jennifer) and Mary Beth Evans (Kayla).

While on the subject of identities, Chrishell Stause's character will be named Jordan and is slated to debut in mid-August.

Also, Tanya Fairfoot is back as Joanna.

Photo Courtesy: Getty Images/Valerie Macon

Comments

July 9, 2013 at 9:01 am
(1) EA says:

Who the heck was Joanna? I looked up that she was in four eps. and saw her photo but nothing rang a bell.

July 9, 2013 at 11:31 am
(2) unicorn1 says:

TO EA: I think she is Daniel’s son Parker babysitter…

July 9, 2013 at 4:19 pm
(3) s says:

Just like with Jen Lilley’s character I wonder if they are doing the samething with Chrishell Stause’s character?

I wonder if Chrishell Stause’s character’s name is really Cassie Jordan Brady?

July 9, 2013 at 9:22 pm
(4) mark says:

I have to admit I thought todays episode was good. I was shocked today that that girl was Jeannie Theresa Donavan. So now Kayla is going to have to deal with her now like Jennifer is dealing with J J. lol. I wish they would age Kayla’s Joey and bring him into the mix now. They haven;t shown him since Christmas unless I have missed something there. lol. I guess that’s why Kim is going to come back lter. I guess J J and Theresa will probably get into some kind of trouble with the drugs. Can’t believe J J gave her that stuff for free and she will get hooked on it now. I also bet Theresa was wanting Sami to shut up because Sami was talking a mile a miniute whe she was with Theresa and Kayla. lol.

July 9, 2013 at 11:30 pm
(5) Darrin says:

Cassie Brady is NOT coming back to the show, there’s absolutely no reason for her to return.

July 10, 2013 at 6:41 am
(6) BLONDIE says:

I agree there is no reason for Cassey Brady to come back, but Day’s seems to be drifting in the same direction as General Hospital went when the brought all these teenagers on that realy had no close connection to the show and started losing a lot of there regular viewers. The only difference is that all of those kids have jobs they don’t hang out at the town square all the time.

July 10, 2013 at 11:20 am
(7) Voice of Reason says:

Mark dont be naive, there is no danger of being additcted to marijuana

July 10, 2013 at 6:26 pm
(8) S says:

I think it’s funny when fans say a character is not coming back, like they work with the show or something. LOL

You don’t know if she is or is not coming back or not.

Their is plenty of reasons for her to come back and Chrishell would be great as Cassie and she even looks like Lauren and Cassie.

Cassie has both parents Kate and Roman in Salem her siblings Eric, Sami and Lucas are in Salem as is her grandma, aunts, cousins, nephews and nieces, etc.

July 11, 2013 at 12:19 pm
(9) Tony says:

Agreed, throwing Cassie in the mix with Rafe and Kate would create lots of drama. Isn’t that what the show would want? It’d be drama for a Rafe/Cassie pairing because Sami is Cassie’s sister and Kate is Cassie’s mom. Mega drama people! I hope Chrishell is Cassie, and I’m thinking she is because they keep trying to keep her identity secret, by calling her “Jordan” etc…if she REALLY was a new character, why all the secrecy? I’m betting/hoping she’s Cassie.

July 12, 2013 at 1:07 pm
(10) Dimerafan says:

Do we really need all this JJ & Jeannie/Theresa nonsense? And at the expense of not having Drake on screen on a regular basis – come on DOOL – wake up!!!

July 14, 2013 at 5:06 pm
(11) Tracey says:

I wish they would get rid of JJ and send him off to boot camp and he can take Teresa with him neither one of them can act! They should bring back Eva Donovan instead! I wish they would stop trying to break up Daniel and Jennifer. Let these two be happy they are perfect for each other. Enough of people trying to come in between this great couple.

July 26, 2013 at 7:52 pm
(12) rick miolini says:

THERESA I WANT YOU TO KNOW MY NAME IS RICK AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW AND THAT IS YOU ARE WELL COME TO DAYS OF OUR LIVES AND KEEP IT UP AND DO A GOOD JOB FOR YOU AND ARE SO ME AS A TRUE FAN AND ARE SO I HAVE BEEN WATCHING DAYS OF OUR LIVES FROM DAY ONE YES I DID AND THERESA LET YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOW A DIVA AND ARE SO YOU ARE MY FAVORITE FRIEND ON THIS DAY THANK YOU BY RICK MIOLINi

July 31, 2013 at 5:43 pm
(13) lisa_9 says:

I am with Theresa, leave Daniel and Jen the HELL ALONE!