1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Patsy Pease Returning to Days of Our Lives

By July 13, 2013

patsy peaseIt's official. Patsy Pease is returning to Days of Our Lives as Kimberly Brady.

The actress confirmed the news on her Facebook account. "Well, that was a long 'nap!' Hello Everybody! I'm back with GOOD news! I start shooting July,17th.18th and 19th," shared Pease. "Thrilled to be back on 'Days' and I am so excited about working with the lovely and VERY talented Jen Lilley! Stay tuned !" (*The post has since been removed.)

As previously reported, Pease's agent was contacted about her reprising her role as Shawn and Caroline's eldest daughter. The news was revealed via an earlier post from Pease: "Your thoughts and prayers are obviously powerful! My agent Gar told me "Days" asked my availability for mid July. Thank you everyone! You are awesome!!! -- at I think I'm in shock!"

Pease last appeared on the soap in 2010. A return seemed inevitable once her daughter Theresa arrived in Salem. Obviously, the troubled young lady can use some guidance from her mother.

Photo Courtesy: Getty Images/Doug Benc

Comments

July 13, 2013 at 2:58 pm
(1) Dottie says:

While I always liked her, will she become another “prop” for the juvenile delquents–JJ and her daughter? I hope she comes back looking like Patsey and not some charicature, like “Billy” where I could barely watch her facial movements. WHAT is it with these actors who can’t see how awful they look trying to be something they no longer are–young. Then there is Sami, in her little high school clothes bouncing around. A man like EJ would REALLY like this? Adrienne, please, please look at your hair!! You can afford more than a lawn mower as your hairdresser! I have watched Days from day one, but the writers are sure messing up with some of the story lines. Can’t we have one happy couple in Will and Sonny? And continue this story, replace Will!!!!!

July 13, 2013 at 5:56 pm
(2) Molly says:

So glad Patsye is moving home. I have really missed her. Hope her brother Bo comes back to Salem too.

July 14, 2013 at 3:27 am
(3) Darrin says:

This is awesome news! I can’t wait for patsy pease to come back. one of my all time favorite scenes of her was from 1992 during the multiple personality disorder when one of her other personalities shot roman after all 3 simultaneously appeared in her one after the other. That scene has always stood out as an utter shock, that she wasn’t nominated for an emmy for that storyline.

July 14, 2013 at 7:05 pm
(4) mouse says:

I hope she mentions Shane when she’s visiting.

I hope she’s coming for a Brady holiday dinner

July 15, 2013 at 7:23 pm
(5) Joanne says:

is she bringing Shane with her? Hope she does something with her daughter LOL Come on people stop the Peter Reckel (BO) not coming back, move on and stop harping on bringing him back, I am so happy he is gone, never to return, now get rid of a few more, Comment #1 you should look as good as Sami, her wardrobe is awesome!!

July 15, 2013 at 9:22 pm
(6) CAROLE says:

Happy to see her return—-will Shane be coming back as well??????
Where are John and Marlena???? Bo, will you return to your Family as well??

July 15, 2013 at 11:27 pm
(7) Deb says:

Good news for all of us long-time viewers that Patsy is coming back. I remember in 2010 that she did look a little weird (her hair). I think it was around that time that Shane came back too — for a hot minute. I hope it won’t be like it has been with some of the other more original characters where they bring them back just to kill them off (Jack) or boot them off quickly. As for Adrienne, yea her hair looks a little strange sometimes (I’ve worked in hair salons for 20 years, so I really pay attention). I hate the pink streak Sami has been sporting,as well as Kate’s royal blue streak. Maybe it’s an LA thing!

July 16, 2013 at 12:43 am
(8) Peggy says:

Talk about bad hair….when will someone do something about Jennifer’s hair…she should “grow up” and get rid of the slicked back pony-tail !!!

July 16, 2013 at 11:25 am
(9) LISA says:

BO WILL RETURN ONE DAY! THOSE OF YOU WHO THINK THE SHOW IS BETTER WITHOUT HIM,ARE JUST PLAIN SILLY.THE SHOW NEVER WAS SO GOOD AS WHEN HOPE AND BO WERE THE MAIN FOCUS.AS FOR JEN’S HAIR IT SUITS HER

July 16, 2013 at 12:01 pm
(10) Bettina braun says:

I agree…they need a new hairdresser! Kate’s hair last week was just laughable! Kate has always had streaks in her hair so I guess I expect. It from her…but not Sammy. Why won’t they have Jennifer’s hair down? She’s so pretty and they make her look like a librarian!
Why don’t they have a storyline using the people we know and love…Lucas, John, Stefano?
The best actor on the whole soap is Nicole..she’s the most fun to watch too,!!

July 16, 2013 at 2:52 pm
(11) C. Freeman says:

I agree with the previous statement. The very best actress in the whole soap is Nicole; she is by far the best. They give her some slutty clothes to wear though, but she looks good in what they give her.

July 16, 2013 at 5:43 pm
(12) Vanessa says:

I am so happy! I have always loved Kimberly Brady! I agree with these comments please put her in nice looking clothes and have her hair nice. One of the reasons I watch this soap is to see the clothes and hair styles. I cannot stand it when they are in the worse looking outfits! Please make them beautiful :)

July 17, 2013 at 10:47 am
(13) Bonnie says:

Thanks for bringing Kim back and praying she will help Jennifer see through the BS her son is giving her, I cannot believe the writing that lets her believe him. Maybe Kim and Jen will figure it out together.
I love Nicole, she is such a breath of fresh air these days :)

July 26, 2013 at 2:24 am
(14) DaOnenOnlyDeb says:

Sigh I don’t know about this. Bringing people back in to just ASSASSINATE THE CHARACTER is what the writers are into. Everyone has been slashed in some way and/or they have left the show not to renew their contract or, as with Will and Chad…onto greener pastures. Not a couple has gotten through the last six months without a drifting or complete humiliation. The writers are bringing back a character who had a multiple personality problem? How fun that’ll be… another crazy woman to tear into the men. Who will be affected by her wiles???? WHY can we not have long-term adult relationships on this soap? ALL adults don’t betray, cut, leave, commit adultery, kill, maime, lie, cheat, steal, gossip, have babies out of wedlock, smoke pot, sell drugs, make incriminating videos, make gay guys the lead story and their families backing and promoting their lives. How about letting the characters be who they are and stop cutting them down? STOP THE CHARACTER ASSASSINATIONS. But in this case, what chance does Kimberly Brady have with such immature and boldly UNCARING WRITERS??!!?? Cutting people to shreds….Kimberly and Teresa only lead to MORE STUPID STORYLINES. If we don’t get some reasonable adult life back on the show….well, guess what? There ARE more lifelike soaps out there. I’M REALLY UPSET OVER HOW IT’S BECOME DAYS OF THE STUPID YOUNGER GENERATION. WHAT HAPPENED TO DAYS OF “O U R” LIVES? We old timers AREN’T DEAD YET!!!! Put some intelligence into it…solid people… Oh wait, that would make too much sense and this IS a soap opera. HaHa

July 26, 2013 at 2:43 am
(15) DaOnenOnlyDeb says:

Who do you think her love interest will be? Will her multiple personality be anything compared to Kristens? HaHa Can she break into Kristen/Brady, Rafe/Kate, EJ/Sami, Eric/Nicole or Jennifer/Daniel?…oh wait, Teresa is already primed for that work of art. HaHa

July 26, 2013 at 3:12 am
(16) DaOnenOnlyDeb says:

I’m gonna be really upset if she messes with Nicole & Eric, Sami & EJ, Jennifer & Daniel or….she CAN get Brady away from Kristen…Kristen needs to go away because of what she did to John & Marlena and now thinking of doing to Eric. Brady could go to the widow Bernardi or Kim. Both Daniel and Brady have had a history of liking younger women. I don’t think Brady is over Madison yet. Neither is Jennifer over Jack. Widow Bernardi has to relearn how to live now that her husband is gone. Rafe, just now getting back to life…could do with a new woman in his life as long as she treats him right! Geesh GET KATE AWAY FROM HIM. She’s TOO OLD for him. I really don’t see Kimberly and Jennifer as being friends. Yet, Kristen and Jennifer are just unlikely….the new Nicole wouldn’t be a suitable friend as she doesn’t have any children or much of anything Kimberly could relate to. Hm-m This is going to be interesting to see where she’ll fit in now!