1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives' Theresa Donovan: Just the Facts

By July 24, 2013

jen lilleyDays of Our Lives has been seriously lacking in the bad girl department. Namely, a young lady who can stir things up, like Alison Sweeney's Sami did when she first appeared on the show.

Enter the deliciously naughty Theresa Donovan and suddenly it seems like Salem will never be the same.

Want to know more about this riveting character? Check out this quick profile about her. You can read it, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Justin Lubin

Comments

July 24, 2013 at 8:20 pm
(1) ANNA MARIE says:

WHY BRADY BACK WITH KRISTEN WHAT WRONGWITH HIM

July 25, 2013 at 4:45 pm
(2) BLONDIE says:

AND WE SHOULD CARE ..WHY? She is just another drug addicted teenager showing us how to lie to our parents and do drugs, are you going to show us how to cook meth and what all we need to do it? or show us how to become herroin addicts. Real wholesome show for our young viewers.She has already showed us how to do drugs at work, next lesson. GIVE ME A BREAK.

July 25, 2013 at 7:20 pm
(3) EA says:

I love and respect your views, Blondie but it is a TV soap. :P

July 26, 2013 at 4:23 am
(4) DaOnenOnlyDeb says:

She is too old to hang out or be getting drugs from JJ. She should be working at the Spa, she does not fit in the hospital structured society. Jennifer had better get ahold of herself and get back to Daniel before Teresa digs her claws in…or her mom for that matter. She could go out of town with Chad because all she’s going to do is be trouble. WHY CAN SHE GET JJ TO DO WHAT SHE WANTS??!! JJ is still so oblivious as to consequences. Will he find out and go to jail while Sami is in there? Will Teresa get caught with drugs on her at the hospital and get fired over that instead of her inability to do her job?? Man, I wouldn’t want Roman looking over my shoulder at this point!! Teresa needs to get put in the lockdown unit in the Psyc Ward and Marlena talk to her about her problems before she gets under the skin of one of he guys and causes his life to go horribly wrong. I really believe Jennifer will lay the law down on Teresa and fire her if need be because she’s already found Teresa in so many lies and her incompetence on the job is just how hairbrained Teresa really is right now. REALLY…they thought this storyline would be interesting? How infantile can Teresa be??!!!!

July 26, 2013 at 9:31 pm
(5) Tracey says:

Wish they would get rid of Theresa and JJ. They both suck!! No need for these two to be on the show. If they had to bring JJ they should have hired somebody who could act. So sick of the writers getting people involved in breaking up Daniel and Jennifer first Carly, Jack, Nicole, Chloe and now idiot JJ. Jennifer and Daniel make a great couple! I love these two together. Let them be together and be happy!!

July 26, 2013 at 11:04 pm
(6) Marilyn says:

Theresa can still be sexy without her boobs hanging out. She looks the way Chloe used to! White trash in a business environment doesn’t work. Come on already!! Let’s get real!

July 27, 2013 at 10:20 pm
(7) mp says:

Theresa is not into drugs and not taking it i remember the scene. Abe talking to JJ about drugs in high school my point is. Theresa is holding the drugs in her purse i saw that scene and JJ is hanging out with his so called friend. Rory giving him drugs. I can tell she is not using JJ is for her getting close to a drug dealer his so called friend. Rory giving JJ drugs. For her getting close to Daniel maybe she knows something between JJ and Daniel and his so called relationship with Jennifer.

July 28, 2013 at 5:28 pm
(8) Marilyn Monroe says:

Bring back chloe… she needs to stir up the show with jen jen and daniel

July 29, 2013 at 5:28 pm
(9) Jordan Hall says:

Pre-order your copy of Better Living, the book with Days of our Lives’ cast secrets for a healthier, more balanced life, today to get a limited edition copy signed by a cast member! http://amzn.to/1b5yCpH

July 29, 2013 at 7:19 pm
(10) grancram says:

JJ an new girl suck as does Jennifer an Daniel why do we need new people
Lets just go with what we have. To many cooks in the Salem kitchen if you ask me.

July 29, 2013 at 8:51 pm
(11) Anne says:

Sigh….another “new” character with a bad side. And…further sigh…of all the gin joints in all the world….she has to hook up with JJ, thereby magnifying an already excruciating plotline–the moopiness of Jennifer. Jennifer, Jennifer, Jennifer….it’s the same old crap with her. Now it’s just with another employee as well as her son. Maybe Daniel can hook up with Hope (they’re not related are they?)

July 29, 2013 at 10:58 pm
(12) Seth says:

Theresa is a pail comparison to Sami, Nicole, Kate and a plethora of other truly bad girls we love to hate. Petulance alone does not an excellent villainess make.

July 29, 2013 at 11:52 pm
(13) S.J. says:

OMG! Another oversexed female /misunderstood/villianess! Will it ever stop? I know this is a soap but don’t any decent people EVER show up in Salem, USA?? Why do all of the morally bankrupt people on earth end up there??
Oh, I know why…because the DOOL writers don’t believe decent honest people are any fun. Sounds like the Real World and I thought a Soap Opera was a fantasy not a documentary!

July 30, 2013 at 12:59 am
(14) GreatDane813 says:

I am so over Teresa (hospitals are required by law to perform drug tests for recruitment, just based on the environment), JJ, Rory and un-named druggy chick set a very bad theme/storyline for an Emmy(R) award winning wonderful television show. Another annoyance? “Marge” and “Timmy” referring to the dead cop as “my Joe”. Is this the 1950′s with these names and dialogues? BTW, WHAT did Kayla give to Abe right after Sami shot the crooked cop, which was put into an envelope and placed it into his inside jacket pocket. Kayla said to Abe, “This was found on the victim” (who was Joe the Cop, on the take for Stefano). It had to be the folding razor, unless the hospital has not changed Rafe’s sheets for over a month, in which it would be under the covers next to Rafe’s right leg.

July 30, 2013 at 1:00 am
(15) GreatDane813 says:

Cont’d: So many un-answered segments (Jack Devareaux stating: “Elvis DiMera is running for governor of the state! in the town square before the gas explosion. The aforementioned “property” of the victim given to Abe. And when was there an election to give Abe is mayorship back from EJ?. If EJ now owns the mansion, why hasn’t he gone to search for the evidence c-c (crooked-cop) Joe fought over with Sami in the square? I love this show and it is the first thing I do (watch it) after letting my dog out when I get home from work. But this storyline needs some work. Jennifer needs to grow a backbone and check up on her delinquent son’s activities and where he says he is/has been/has done/has said/thinks others have said about him/put him in jail and let Dr. Jonas bail him out after a long- heartfelt lecture about what Jen means to him. His father is dead (which why did Abigail hesitate twice in the elevator when it was time for her to make a move to the outside of the elevator door). On another note, I sincerely hope and pray that Kristin is caught by Nicole when she recognizes the furnishings of the hotel room in Springfield when Father Eric had to go to the capital.
Still, as always, I am riveted and sincerely hope that even given Chandler Massey’s contract expiring in December to go back to school(remember the original Becky on Roseanne, Lacey Goranson was never to be heard from again, while her replacement, the mediocre actress Sarah Chalke, has continued to work to this day) I pray this two-time Emmy winner knows what he is doing. I would really be sad if the “WilSon” storyline was not continued. We know from the leak on “The Talk” that “Caroline” told us there is to be a gay wedding, so that is awesomely promising!

July 30, 2013 at 6:03 am
(16) CATLUVER54 says:

GreatDane813- I think they said the envelope Kayla handed Abe contained Joe’ s badge..

July 30, 2013 at 10:06 am
(17) Debra says:

I am sick of this Teresa character — have been since day one. I guess they had to bring her in as a way to bring Kimberly back into the storyline as it is rumored. Just another young person with an “unbelievable storyline”. That anyone would keep her in her job for even one day is ridiculous. My sister worked in healthcare for 30 years in various hospitals and there is NO WAY they would keep her with her unprofessional, inept behavior.

July 31, 2013 at 9:23 am
(18) myron sprong says:

IN REGARDS TO THIS GIRL CALLED THERESA, I WOULD

SUGGEST GIVING HER AN ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT AND

A PERSONALITY TRANSPLANT.

July 31, 2013 at 11:00 pm
(19) Debra says:

Yea, I agree I hope Chandler doesn’t go off into the sunset……never to be heard of again. It seems odd that just when he has gotten so much attention and accolades he’s going to quit. Even weirder is that he’s going to study something impractical like ancient chinese dialect (that’s probably not exactly what he said, but it was something really unusual.) He said he might try to continue acting while going to school. I have made this comment before, but perhaps he is leaving because even though his role as a young gay man has been very convincing, he is now typecast ON THIS PARTICULAR SHOW, and they cannot simply have him wake up one day and NOT BE GAY.

August 1, 2013 at 2:36 pm
(20) Joanne says:

Jen Lilly used to play Maxie on GH, then she was a blonde. Just wondering why she is getting drugs from JJ, funny, wonder if she is really an undercover cop since Abe knows of the drug ring at school, I don’t mind JJ so much as I do his friend what a drip!!! Jennifer needs to take off the rose colored glasses and wise up what a loser she raised, so sick of the on and off again romance with Daniel!!! Never liked Chloe but she was much better suited with Daniel then Jennifer, if she would keep her clothes on. Stefano flat lied to Chad yesterday, hope he gets caught, Rafe needs to go back to work and find that razor, enough of him laying in that hospital bed bore city!!

August 2, 2013 at 11:39 am
(21) Debra says:

I agree with Joanne — I hate those storylines where someone is in “limbo”, in a hospital bed, in jail, etc. Hope Sami won’t be in that jail cell wearing jail garb and no makeup for weeks! Gabi was in the hospital FOREVER after having that baby. You can tell this is make believe. Real healthcare insurance would never let you stay for days and days! It’s funny, too, that they are always in that SAME hospital room right behind the nurse’s station no matter what the illness, etc. and the doctors (Daniel, Cameron, etc.) treat absolutely any ailment or problem and can see you anytime you walk into the hospital. Too bad it’s not like that in real life!

August 8, 2013 at 7:08 pm
(22) con10t777 says:

Is it just me or does Theresa look an awful lot like Julie when she was young?

BTW–Joanne–Stephano TECHNICALLY didn’t lie to Chad; he didn’t want Rafe killed, he wanted him maimed. If I recall correctly, he said, “I want you to cut it off!”

So he gets to keep his promise not to lie, while still being the puppet master.

September 6, 2013 at 5:02 pm
(23) moonbeam says:

If the Bradys are Irish why do they pronounce Ciara like a rap singer it should be “kira” not “siarra” and where is Bo?

October 25, 2013 at 12:42 am
(24) Taco says:

Well I dont like Theresa thats for sure!! They need to go back to Sammi’s relationship problems hers were much more intersting than Jen Jens and Daniels. Also wish Nicole & Eric could be together. What ever happend to Bo?

January 16, 2014 at 8:17 pm
(25) paula says:

Is Theresa Donavan the same actress in the gummy chewable vitamin commercial?

April 10, 2014 at 4:08 pm
(26) deb says:

The sets are so stale, y and r has better. We can see Aden and hope coming. Why not kala and Abe? I miss Stefano being more in there. Really? Everyone having sex on Stefano s couch with servants around? I don’t know it’s getting take it or leave it. The Theresa thing is stupid.