1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days Ex Kirsten Storms Married and Expecting A Baby

By August 20, 2013

kirsten storms and Brandon BarashDays of Our Lives alum Kirsten Storms (ex-Belle) has been keeping a big secret: she's married and expecting a baby.

People magazine first reported the news that Storms, who currently plays Maxie on General Hospital, is pregnant with her first child. The baby, a girl, is due in January.

The father is Storms' former co-star Brandon Barash, who played Johnny Zacchara on GH. According to the article, Storms and Barash got married in June, but have been keeping the news hush-hush until now.

Photo Courtesy: Getty Images/Paul A. Hebert

Comments

August 21, 2013 at 12:39 am
(1) Greta says:

Keeping a secret? Oh, pregnant and not married yet? Hurry up wedding. Cheers dear, who really cares?

August 21, 2013 at 9:39 am
(2) BLONDIE says:

CONGRATS Kristen to you all, I love watching you on GH you are great keep it up and the best of health to you.

August 21, 2013 at 9:29 pm
(3) Laurence H says:

Greta, she is married…but wow, that connection came out of left field…I don’t know why I still see her as Belle from DOOL…just 15 and naive. Her husband, though…he is hot. The dirty, scruffy look just works on some men..he is one.

August 28, 2013 at 12:30 am
(4) Snook says:

Greta, if you didn’t care why did you comment? Congrads, Kirsten and good luck to you, your hot husband and I pray you have a beautiful and healthy little girl.

August 29, 2013 at 6:40 pm
(5) Joanne says:

Congrads you play your part great, happy for you!!

August 30, 2013 at 3:06 pm
(6) Mandy Oliver says:

Congrats Kirsten! All I have ever known you to be was Belle on Days of Our Lives and I adored your character and you personally! Would absolutely LOVE to see you come back to Days and bring Shawn(Jason Cook) with you! Hope you, your husband and your new bundle of joy are healthy, happy and truly blessed!

August 31, 2013 at 6:59 pm
(7) Joanne says:

OMG CAN’T BELIEVE WHAT I READ!! KIRSTEN (MAXIE) GOT A DUI WHILE PREGNANT WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER? PLEASE INFORM HER ALL THAT ALCOHOL GETS IN THE BABY’S BLOOD STREAM, SO SAD!!!!

January 2, 2014 at 3:21 pm
(8) amy says:

Joanne< The Dui was in 2007 pretty sure alcohol does not stay in the system for 6 years. Hope she will be back on GH after she has the baby.