1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days' Arianne Zucker's New Do: Love It or Loathe It?

By September 15, 2013

arianne zuckerDays of Our Lives' Arianne Zucker (Nicole) debuted a new look on air, last week: the shorter hairstyle she's been sporting off screen for months. It's a lot shorter and a tad darker than her old do.

"The older I get the more, I love shorter hair," said Zucker, when I recently chatted with her. "It's fun and so easy to style."

Personally, I love it... in case you were wondering. But then again I'm partial to all things Ari.

What are your thoughts on Zucker's new do? Weigh in with the following poll.

Photo Courtesy: Getty Images/Araya Diaz

Comments

September 17, 2013 at 12:50 am
(1) Anne says:

I love her new cut. It is perfect-it is Nicole, and it is Arianne too. Gives her both a playful look, and a sophisticated edge.

September 17, 2013 at 2:01 am
(2) DaOnenOnlyDeb says:

I think it’s sexy and adds a sense of playfulness to her. Bet Galen likes it. :)

September 18, 2013 at 10:44 pm
(3) EA says:

I guess it’s fine. I’ve mostly thought that her hair is never right for her. This may be the best so far so I suppose keep it, haha.

October 1, 2013 at 7:14 pm
(4) Miselemeas says:

That haircut is so Nicole, she is compatible with everyone ,just like
Rafe, unless we count Stilted, who is not really not compatible with
anyone;;Slainte

October 7, 2013 at 8:44 pm
(5) Frankee says:

I love ABSOLUTELY LOVE her new DOO!!! I want mine cut just like hers!… I need A photo to take to my HairDresser!! I REALLY WANT THIS CUT!!!!! First time ever I wanted A style an actress has… They need to call it the Nocole Doo, just like they did the Rachael years ago…LOL! Nicole’s is the BEST DOO EVER!! LOL!!!

January 20, 2014 at 9:18 am
(6) Christine V says:

I absolutely love it. I am actually thinking about getting mine cute like her style, my hair is past my waist!

Nicole is my favorite character on Days by the way, Arianna Zucker is the best actress, she is not only drop dead gorgeous, but very talented too. Love her!! Can’t wait to see her & Eric get together :)

February 10, 2014 at 9:08 pm
(7) Marcy says:

Love her new shorter hair, and like her in the show.
Shes great.
Going to cut mine that way, I was able to print out
her picture.