1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives Spoilers October 28 to November 1, 2013

By October 26, 2013

shawn christianMonday, October 28

Despite the consequences, Daniel continues to protect JJ.

DVR Alert: Jennifer is devastated, when she believes Daniel slept with Theresa...

You can read more Monday through Friday spoilers, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Chris Haston

Comments

October 26, 2013 at 6:37 am
(1) mouse says:

I sure hope it’s Jen who overhears Daniel and JJ.. or
someone who likes Jen and will tell her.

I wonder why Kristen used the name “Fay Taylor” to check in.
Maybe she didn’t have fake name picked out and used those
names not realizing her plan did’t go the way she wanted to.

I’ll be so glad when Kristen leaves town.

October 26, 2013 at 8:36 am
(2) BLONDIE says:

Mouse I agree with you and I think Kristen used Fay Taylor was to fool Eric incase he did remember anything, but I don’t think thats she thought he actually would. It is going to be a good couple of weeks coming up.

October 26, 2013 at 10:39 am
(3) cathym says:

My guess is that Teresa was molested by the man Kimberley is with. If I remember correctly heis a director or producer and Kimberly moved to L.A. to be with him. When Daniel mentioned Teresa’s past she had a chilling reaction. That explains her behavior and why she doesn’t want to move back to L.A. At least I think it’s L.A.

October 26, 2013 at 11:11 am
(4) mouse says:

if Theresa goes back to LA, she’ll have to go to jail
for what she did there.

She’s in Salem to get a fresh start, but she’s not
doing so well with that

October 26, 2013 at 5:45 pm
(5) JACKIE says:

Kimberly last left Salem to be with Shane. This all took place when they were in town for the passing of Alice Horton. It is my guess they are going to return together, or about the same time since they are both supposed to be coming back in November.

October 26, 2013 at 6:12 pm
(6) cathym says:

I agree with everyone’s comment about Kimberly, sometimes I have a very hard time remembering the specifics. I was just wondering while Kimberly was with the director or producer if he molested Teresa as a child and as she became a teenager she started drugs and sleeping with men.

October 26, 2013 at 10:25 pm
(7) mp says:

cathym i agree with you. But i have a question about Jennifer hating. Jeannie (Theresa) for and i agree with Theresa she is right. Jennifer because she knows her parents (Shane and Kimberly) but she do not know about Theresa and her past and stay away from JJ. Because they something in common like drugs, police record, arrested and prison too. But i don’t like Jennifer slapping Jeannie across the face what she did. Please tell me.

October 27, 2013 at 10:04 am
(8) cathym says:

I don’t know what will happen from here on with Days but maybe Teresa hates all moms and dads because she hates her parents for not protecting her IF- IF she got molested. I’m just trying to figure it out. That’s what I love about not giving too much spoilers for those of us who watch Days every day, it’s fun to make us think about what will happen next.

No one really knows Teresa’s past as a child and a teenager, not even her aunts and uncles or grandmother or cousins. They are just judging Teresa for the things she does and says and from what Kimberley told everyone.

When Jennifer slapped Teresa’s face, I understand why she did it but if it were my child being slapped from someone else, I would be mad and get a restraining order. It’s not a good example for Jennifer’s children and for Teresa. She can yell at her all she wants to get through to her without getting physical. But the writers went to that direction.

October 27, 2013 at 11:08 am
(9) mouse says:

hitting someone is considered violence.

no one should hit or slap a woman, man or child.

——–
we don’t know Theresa’s childhood background.
maybe we will learn more about her in Nov.

October 27, 2013 at 6:10 pm
(10) tommy says:

cathym your post tells that you are the type of person that calls the Police when your 12 year old refuses to get up and go to school. I always used a nice wide belt across the ass and never had such problems.

October 28, 2013 at 9:13 am
(11) cathym says:

tommy, my child never missed a day for school, college, and university. My child graduated and has a good job and never misses a day at work. My child has always been a good respectful person and still is. Never did drugs nor alcohol. We are not interested in your private life. Here we post about Days Of Our Lives. My comment had to do with soap opera meets reality and comparing soap opera with reality. I watch Days everyday no matter what the stories are about and no matter who plays them. I will say nothing more, if you want to go on and on go ahead, but know this, I will not respond.

October 29, 2013 at 5:02 pm
(12) DOOL4VR says:

Theresa had it coming. Jennifer was at a breaking point for protecting JJ… LIONNESS will protect no matter what… JJ got straightened out temporatily with Theresas’ OD however, Theresa will pay for that. Her parents will be coming in Nov. I’m positive. She’ll have to do some tall talking not to be taken back to California again. Theresa is a mess, yes, she did wrong, yes, she’s paying now. JJ will not ever have anything to do with her again. IF THE WRITERS ARE SMART. Jennifer will find out the truth about Dr. Dan and his protecting JJ…and JJ will not get in the way again. But the next thing is ABIGAIL getting in the way… Why can’t she just go to college, find a MAN there and GET MARRIED? I’ve not seen her do anything but run around for YEARS…get her an adult story line P L E A S E. I can’t wait for ERIC to find out the truth and blow KRISTENS’ ship right out of the water. NICOLE, poor thing, finding herself on the other side of a LIE. I wanted to wipe the tears from her face and go HIT MARTHA…that little pipsqueak should pay WITH HER JOB for NOT being hospitable in the first place. Stupid FAX machine…by the way, they do have cache of what was FAXed so that should be easy to prove and SOLVE THE PROBLEM. He needs to get loose from the collar and have the truth given to him on a platter. Get him out of the rectory. And for Nicole, after years and years of losses, mistakes, deaths etc., give NICOLE back her baby that supposedly died…no funeral so did it really die? Give her DANIEL on a silver platter. Get Jolena back on track and Get KATE away from RAFE. Radan – Rafe and Jordan is more believeable. KATE could be and has been acting like RAFES’ MOTHER. Give her back to Stephano. EJAMI figure out what to do now? The Phoenix is loose & Lucas is interferring.

October 30, 2013 at 4:58 pm
(13) Cheri says:

So what was so surprising about Sami’s reaction to EJ blackmailing Lucas? Doesn’t she always have sex with her rapist when this type of situation occurs? Not surprised at all.

November 5, 2013 at 7:57 pm
(14) EJamiORLujami says:

Cheri….I truly believe Sami is crazy. But you know, if you’re a man on this soap, the way to stay on the show is to get into a relationship with Sami. DAYS4VR LOL Lujami – He has her number and he always has acted with a “head of reason” towards her and her problems since they’ve been divorced. RAjami was great and they were hot together but she always goes back to EJ in the stressful times because EJ is her real SoulMate regardless of what they’ve been through on DaysOfOurLives and they are HOT together. :D Lucas is back on Days soon so there’ll be some fireworks going on for somebody…Stephano maybe? or Rafe? You know the old saying “If Mama isn’t happy, nobody is happy”. Lucas is the only one who cares about Kate. Nobody else is giving her the time of day. She’s been made into a busybody in Salem. She was a whore before Stephano and evidentally there aren’t any more men for her in Salem. LOL Theresa is gonna DIE. Jenn is put on the “almost jail” storyline but Justin will save her. Theresa is moving on to “The Crazy Ones” and working with Robin Williams….lucky actress. :D