1. Entertainment

Your suggestion is on its way!

An email with a link to:

was emailed to:

Thanks for sharing About.com with others!

Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives Comings and Goings

By November 12, 2013

eileen davidsonHere's the latest comings and goings casting news from Days of Our Lives.

Chandler Massey returns as Will on November 14 in scenes with Freddie Smith (Sonny) and Camila Banus (Gabi). The character was temporarily written off the show to accommodate a vacation Massey took with his family.

Don't forget to set your DVR for November 13. The episode marks Eileen Davidson's dramatic exit as Kristen.

Now that T has started working at TBD, expect to see more of actor Brendan Coughlin. The actor has recurred on Days since 2009.

That's Kyle Richards of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills playing Casey McGraw, the modeling agent who's arrived in Salem to try to recruit Gabi. Richards, who debuted on November 11, will also appear on November 12's episode.

Photo Courtesy: Getty Images/Frazer Harrison

Comments

November 12, 2013 at 8:46 am
(1) Voice of Reason says:

Wait just a minute. I thought Chandler was leaving permanently to go back to school? Dont get me wrong, I love that he will be back, but why did they say that when it wasnt true?

November 12, 2013 at 10:30 am
(2) steeeven says:

November 12, 2013 at 12:14 pm
(3) Daysfff says:

Chandler is still leaving, but it won’t happen onscreen til January, 2014.

November 12, 2013 at 12:53 pm
(4) mona says:

is brady for real
how dumb can one man be???????????????????

November 12, 2013 at 2:28 pm
(5) Montiralei says:

Voice of Reason: Remember that they tape these episodes about 4 months in advance. So it was probably around July when they filmed these particular episodes about Will going to Berkeley. Chandler was still part of the cast then, and was just going on vacation, as it says in the article. It was in August that they let Chandler go. . .but because of the 4-month schedule, he’ll be in episodes until late December or so.

steeeven: This being DAYS, they’ll probably have Kristen fake her death and go into hiding. . .again. Meanwhile, the Kristen look-alike goes over the cliff in the car and dies. The DiMeras will then go after Nicole for the death of their beloved Kristen, and Stefano will go back to being his usual revenge-seeking DiMera self.

Mona: Surely, you’re not surprised. Brady has always been stupid when it comes to Kristen. Believing Eric did something is less painful than acknowledging that he let himself be Kristen’s clown again.

November 12, 2013 at 5:40 pm
(6) frogless says:

I think “Kristen” leaving is fantastic!! I can’t stand the _itch!! Eileen Davidson does a great job as “Kristen”, now, if they want to bring Eileen back in a “nice roll” bring it on! The writers need to let “Brady” get his head out of his _ss and see “Kristen” for what she is! “Victor” was totally wrong….he should have told “Marlena” that “Eric” was on the video with “Kristen” It was alright to humiliate “Eric”, but, not ok to humiliate his own godson “Daniel”? Give me a break! It would serve “Victor” right if “Maggie” took a permanent “walk”!!

November 12, 2013 at 6:31 pm
(7) BLONDIE says:

I thought Kyle Richards was great as a modeling agent. Victor thinks he has won wait until Brady finds out he was behind it, I don’t tthink he will be that thankful. Eileen Davidson is on contract with Day’s until 2017 so she might evejn be playing the look-alike.

November 12, 2013 at 10:15 pm
(8) EA says:

“So I am confused as to what the Kristen look-alike will be doing? Does anyone have any thoughts” Where did you hear that? Didn’t see anything here so curious. Eileen Davidson is leaving the show so not sure how that works.

November 12, 2013 at 11:52 pm
(9) steeeven says:

@EA There was a casting call back over the summer for an Eileen Davidson look-alike that would only be used for one day during the November sweeps. It could be a stunt double I guess, but I was hoping it’d be Susan or Sister Mary Moira

November 12, 2013 at 11:55 pm
(10) steeeven says:

@EA There was a casting call out over the summer for an Eileen Davidson look-alike that would be used for one day during the Novemer sweeps. I guess it could be a double just to fake Kristen’s death, but I was hoping the look alike would be Susan or Sister Mary Moira

November 13, 2013 at 10:54 am
(11) Bandianni says:

I for one, am going to miss Kristen!! Ms. Davidson did a terrific job, and I am sure it was not an easy role. She just looks so amused when in front of the camera…..of course her scenes yesterday with Marlena were pretty intense….not much amusement going on there!!!

November 13, 2013 at 5:29 pm
(12) jennifer says:

He is leaving but not yet….remember they film 3 months in advance….so his week off episodes were filmed 3 months ago

November 14, 2013 at 1:21 pm
(13) days1985 says:

Dimera’s come and go all the time in Salem. If Kristen’s time is up, again, that’s okay. I’d rather not see, Sister Moira or Susan, or a look-alike. If Eileen is staying then let it be Kristen. She’s crazy but so much fun to watch. If Eileen is leaving, then let Kristen leave. If it’s a fake death, so what. Stefano rises all the time, so can Kristen. No way can she make it with Brady or any other half-way decent guy. It looks like she’s off the show since there’s nowhere to go but down from here. Eileen did a great job as always. it’s been a long time since a Dimera did so much damage.

November 14, 2013 at 3:42 pm
(14) fanny says:

I will miss the talented Eileen Davidson (Kristen). Grant you, I didn’t like the rape storyline with its constant flashbacks and disappearing flashdrive, but it’s not the actress’s fault. I wished she had been written more intelligently, instead of an overgrown teenager, but through it all, she delivered great performances. KUDOS to Eileen Davidson!

November 18, 2013 at 3:35 pm
(15) Anne says:

Kristin–best villainous ever….

November 18, 2013 at 7:54 pm
(16) Helen says:

Does anyone know if Parker is Daniel’s real son, he sure does look like he could be, if not.

November 19, 2013 at 7:46 pm
(17) Shawn Brady says:

My friends who don’t even regularly watch DAYS have watched it with me and both commented on how much they think Parker looks like Daniel!!!!

December 18, 2013 at 9:20 pm
(18) Ruth Rubin says:

Please tell me what happened to Bo Brady? Is he coming back?

January 15, 2014 at 9:09 am
(19) Terri says:

I’m sorry but Sami (AllisonSweeny) looks terrible as a brunette. Please get her blonde hair back. It makes her look old!