1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives Comings and Goings

By November 19, 2013

greg vaughanHere's the latest Days of Our Lives comings and goings casting news.

There's another daytime alum heading to the show. Said actor -- yes, it's a male -- has appeared on both ABC and CBS soaps. Inside sources say he's already begun taping.

While on the subject of soap alums, there's a tad more information about Mark Collier's character, Liam. He's a pharmaceutical rep. As previously reported, he makes his Salem debut on December 19.

Ned Schmidtke returns as Bishop White on November 20. He shares powerful scenes with Greg Vaughan.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Benjamin Cohen

Comments

November 19, 2013 at 12:39 pm
(1) Me says:

Patch Steven Johnson

November 19, 2013 at 12:47 pm
(2) steeeven says:

I’m hoping its Robert Kelker Kelley back as Bo Brady

November 19, 2013 at 2:49 pm
(3) trebleclef says:

Yes, Since we can’t get Bo, shoot for Patch. Patch would be a major plus.He adds so much and Days needs more heavy weights. Can’t wait for Drake’s return. and…do what ever Days has to to keep the current Will.

Gabi, Nick and Theresa need to go.

November 19, 2013 at 3:05 pm
(4) kev f says:

I am hoping for a Jason Cook (Shawn D) Return! :)

November 19, 2013 at 5:40 pm
(5) fanny says:

WOW! These are all good guesses…since Stephen Nichols(Patch), Robert Kelker Kelley(ex-Bo) and Jason Cook(Shawn D) were all on General Hospital on ABC at one time.
We’ll have to wait and see…but I have a preference for Stephen Nichols as Patch.

November 19, 2013 at 6:34 pm
(6) Rona says:

The show is dead without Kristen to liven it up. The whole JJ/Theresa, Jennifer, Daniel thing is boring. zzzz

November 19, 2013 at 6:40 pm
(7) Taelyn says:

Well, as much as I LOVE the Idea of Jason,(Shawn’s) return.. He isnt a Lawyer, And He has never been on a CBS Soap. But I am excited to see who it is.. I just also hope that if they are NOT going back to SAFE.. They find someone else for him, As Jordan Bores me to tears, and the actress and Galen have -0 Chemistry

November 19, 2013 at 6:57 pm
(8) fanny says:

Taelyn @7, it is the Liam character that is going to be a lawyer. They are talking about another alum who is coming to DAYS and who was on both ABC & CBS soaps. Stephen Nichols (Patch) was on General Hospital(ABC) and Young & Restless(CBS). Who knows?

November 20, 2013 at 9:15 am
(9) Donna says:

Steve Nichols is going back to Y&R… Next guess?

November 20, 2013 at 12:52 pm
(10) fanny says:

Where did you see that Stephen Nichols is going back to Y&R?
Nowhere is it mentionned. I know that Tristan Rogers is leaving GH to go back to Y&R but didn’t see anything about Stephen Nichols.

November 21, 2013 at 2:26 am
(11) Laurence H says:

I’m thinking it’s Melissa Reeves’ (Jennifter) real life husband Scott Reeves……because he has been on both CBS and ABC, on the Young and The Restless as Ryan McNeil, and as Steven Webber on General Hospital Other than that, I really not enthused or interested enough to speculate because there’s no doubt Days will drop the ball in the long run…like they always do.

November 21, 2013 at 12:05 pm
(12) cathym says:

I’m thinking either Patch or Frankie, I know Frankie played AJ on GH but have no idea if he played on CBS, I never watched any soaps on CBS, only watch Days and GH.

Laurence H, Scott Reeves sounds like it could be him also, maybe he’ll play Jennifer’s new man in her life.

November 25, 2013 at 5:41 pm
(13) tina says:

Not keller as bo peter: s the only bo. Hopefully steven(patch)