1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives Spoilers November 25 to 29, 2013

By November 23, 2013

chandler massey and freddie smithMonday, November 25

Sonny storms out after he and Will have a huge argument over the Gabi situation.

DVR Alert: After Daniel and Jennifer have an awkward encounter, JJ decides...

You can read more Monday through Friday spoilers, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Michael Desmond

Comments

November 23, 2013 at 5:09 am
(1) Laurence H says:

Mmmmm, sounds boring. I’ll be over at General Hospital next week.

November 23, 2013 at 9:21 am
(2) cathym says:

Wow, just saw the video for this week, never thought that person would be the one who dies, unless this person survives, haven’t heard anything about this person leaving days.

I’m not saying the name for those who don’t want to know more about spoilers.

Just 3 days this week, but it will be really good!

November 23, 2013 at 9:28 am
(3) cathym says:

At the end I hope it won’t be Gabi that gets murdered, please NO!!!

November 23, 2013 at 10:59 am
(4) Bandianni says:

Someone gets murdered??? How do you know?

November 23, 2013 at 11:26 am
(5) BLONDIE says:

It was said along time ago that Gabi was leaving the show, the same time it was said that Cameron was leaving. I hope the good deed JJ does is to tell Jennifer the truth, if he does that it might redeem this character in my eyes since he has done nothing but bad since he can on the show. I loved it when Jennifer told Daniel to “GET OVER HIMSELF” that was epic.

November 23, 2013 at 12:12 pm
(6) RaeAnn says:

Thursday and friday are both Pre-empted days. I cant go that long with out my DOOL !!!!

November 23, 2013 at 12:15 pm
(7) RaeAnn says:

I sure dont like how Jennifer has treated Daniel. I hope he treats her like that even after she finds out what Daniel done to protect JJ. Jennifer turned into a biotch. now she deserves to be all my herself.

November 23, 2013 at 1:06 pm
(8) Melissa says:

I will definitely be skipping Gh next week let me know when robin is finally revealed to everyone else as alive. anyway now dool if what I saw in that video last week happens this week . I know who the possible dead person could be and its not a female so I will just say that.

Gabi is leaving her contract is up in January but the character is going to be on screen until April 2014. And yes Jennifer has become a bitch. Give me Nicole and Daniel I rooted for that kiss :)

November 23, 2013 at 1:08 pm
(9) Melissa says:

And its going to be annoying at first no dool Thursday and Friday . However I have a busy day Wednesday,Thursday , Friday and weekend so it will make the annoying pre emption zoom by.

November 23, 2013 at 1:39 pm
(10) Laurence H says:

Yeah, that Robin storyline has been going on a while, hasn’t it? About the only storyline that has progressed slowly on GH. Days NEVER does that…I mean how quick did this whole Kristen thing play out?? Went by like a breeze. I will give Days this, though…when they do a reveal, THEY DO A REVEAL. They make sure everyone feels the burn lol!!! Gotta give ‘em props for that.

November 23, 2013 at 2:38 pm
(11) cathym says:

#4 bandiani, it’s the article on this site under the spoilers for the week, Days Video Promo and Sneak Peek Pix for Week of November 25, 2013, but if you don’t want that much spoilers, then don’t watch it.

#8 melissa, from what you are saying about Gabi’s contract, I guess the new lawyer who will join Days will either be her lawyer or the lawyer against her. I’m just happy it’s not her who dies this week. We still don’t know if that person really dies or survives and hides.

I wonder if the Nick look alike will still be on Days or if they decided not to go through with it.

November 23, 2013 at 8:08 pm
(12) mark says:

I am confused by this whole muder thing on days now. In soap opera digest it says one of those characters will die. I wish it was Nick that was going to die but I don’t know when his contract ends or if Days was planning on Killing him off. I had not heard he was going to leave the show and the only one I had heard of that was leaving next was Gabi. However I read Gabi was not leaving until April. This is confusing. So could someone please help me out with this. Thanks in advance. lol.

November 23, 2013 at 10:45 pm
(13) Melissa says:

@mark Gabi her contract is up in January and dool films about 3 or 4 months ahead they were filming Christmas late summer so her character will be on screen until around April 2014 sometime.

November 24, 2013 at 1:49 am
(14) EA says:

I have an idea that this weeks video could be a dream but sure didn’t look like it and wouldn’t make sense. And none of the spoilers or who’s leaving listed this. But it would benefit someone greatly and keep someone who could be leaving. :P Like we all haven’t watched the video yet? haha.

November 24, 2013 at 6:11 am
(15) mouse says:

We’ve know for a long time someone dies. We never knew who.

Several weeks ago, Jason47 told us that there were looking for
look alikes for two characters. should I say which ones ;)

Does Nick die or someone else? Has Nick been in Salem
the whole time or someone else?

I hope JJ tells Jen this week his secret. We don’t need to
wait for another sweeps time.

November 24, 2013 at 8:33 am
(16) Laurence H says:

What?? Then who the hell was raped in prison, Nick or the Nick-Alike?

Ooooh, maybe one of the lower level stars dies, like one of JJ’s friends, or Marge, or Tad, or Roman (LOL…that poor man never gets screen time). Would this show be cruel enough to kill Celeste’s only other living child…but then again, they keep putting to screws to Nicole in the baby area so who knows?

November 24, 2013 at 2:04 pm
(17) mouse says:

Nick has been acting strange lately.

I figure Nick left prison. It would be interesting if
he got switched after he got out.

It’s only a idea of mine. I’ve been upset how Nick
has because crazy lately.

November 24, 2013 at 3:29 pm
(18) mark says:

Hi everyone and thanks for the input and answers to my questions. I may take a break from Days this week anyway since it will be Thanksgiving and Days isn’t going to be on either thursday or friday anyway. So, Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

November 24, 2013 at 7:34 pm
(19) teresa says:

It’s gonna be Nick that dies. Watch this clip

November 24, 2013 at 8:51 pm
(20) Melissa says:

@Mark none if the soaps are on Thursday or Friday,. It stinks no dool Thursday and Friday . I’m going to watch Monday -Wednesday because I don’t wasnt to miss what happens in those 3 days . But that’s just me :)

You are welcome for the answers. I got my information for the answers from the jason47 Facebook page .

November 25, 2013 at 1:16 pm
(21) Melissa says:

Crap want I meant not wasn’t sorry for that iPad auto correct .

November 25, 2013 at 6:06 pm
(22) ANNA MARIE says:

I HOPE NOT GABI GO JAIL NICK TRY BEAT HERS
I LIKE GABI.

November 25, 2013 at 6:38 pm
(23) mark says:

well…………. people I ended up watching todays episode and thought it was wierd. I hated the thanksgiving party. J J amd Abby looked silly in the thanksgiving outifts. However, I thought the Nick and Gabi stuff turned out pretty cool.

I loved it when Nick told Gabi she could go to jail still for what she did to melanie and Gabi looked freaked. I thought it was awesome. I wish Nick could go back to jail for getting obsessed again and Gabi going to jail for what she did to melanie finally and Will and Sonny get full custody of Arianna. That would be awesome. That could be the story of how Gabi leaves the show. : ) Ha ha ! I could really see myself so writing for this show. Ha Ha.

November 25, 2013 at 9:19 pm
(24) GabiHernandez&RafeHernandez4VR says:

Somewhere I saw there’s a lot of answers coming tomorrow and wednesday so KEEP WATCHING. There’s Brady who may find out something about Kristen and Gabi considers telling Will and Sonny her SECRET. Kate, Sami and Gabi throw Nick into the river thinking he’s dead…but I saw somewhere he n Sami wrestling in the water. :O Eric realizes EJ knew something…but whether that is a face to face info find or what I don’t know. Who will reveals something about Jordan and what is it? … NICOLE is gonna get a REPORTER job…and guess who she has to get the goods about first? ERIC. Will she destroy him with the dirt she already knows or will she cover for him? Only TPTB know for sure and the C R A Z Y WRITERS. LOL

November 27, 2013 at 3:33 am
(25) Laurence H says:

Side note: Blake Berris (Nick Fallon) has some very sexy lips. He may be a nut case but he isn’t bad to look at. And Camille..she’s definitely came into her skin since the show started. It would be that that they glam her up as she’s about to leave. Come to think of it…there isn’t going to be ANY real 20 somethings on this show come next year. At least, not any interesting ones. I’m over Will and Sonny…they’ve made them boring now.

November 27, 2013 at 8:54 am
(26) Bandianni says:

OMG, y”all….Monday and Tuesday were great!! Loved the comedic relief when Kami was disposing of Nick! And MAH going off on Vic!! It doesn’t get any better. Gotta love Days!!

November 27, 2013 at 10:00 pm
(27) Melissa says:

Ding dong nick is dead crazy nick the crazy psychopath nick. Ding dong crazy nick is dead. And hopefully he stays that way , yes please.