1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days Blackmail Story Shocked Casey Moss and Jen Lilley

By December 12, 2013

casey moss, jen lilleyDays of Our Lives viewers weren't the only ones stunned when Little Miss Naughty, a.k.a. Theresa, let the cat out of the bag that she remembered everything about what happened the night she overdosed and used it to her diabolical advantage by immediately blackmailing JJ.

"The stuff that's on the air -- when I got the scripts, I did not see coming," admits Casey Moss (JJ). "And the story, as it continues to unfold, gets crazier and crazier."

"There are a lot of twists and turns," adds Jen Lilley, who enjoys driving the action as Theresa. "Sometimes I think, Oh. Is she nice now? Then my jaw hits the floor. Nope! She's always going back and forth. I'm always thinking that maybe she's turning the corner, then something else hits. I like it that way. I like to not know where she's going. It's entertaining for me, as well."

The antics of JJ and Theresa are slated to continue. "We will be working together," shares Lilley. "We will be a scene partner couple, but that's probably all we can say."

That's fine with Moss, who enjoys JJ's ties to Theresa; even when she's forcing him to buy drugs her. It means his character gets to keep his edge.

"What I love about the story they're writing for me is it's not like JJ's being good and then he's a saint," notes Moss. "There are still shades of gray. That's really cool. That's realistic."

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Vivian Zink

Comments

December 12, 2013 at 11:21 am
(1) mark says:

I HATE THERESA and hated what she did to J J yesterday ! J J shouldn’t have went back to her place. I think Theresa is going to be the new Kristen now ! YUCK. : (

Also, what is going on with Nick ? Is he really dead ? Is he going off the show ? I am confused about this one. whew.

Maybe Theresa and Nick could hang out with each of they are not related since Theresa and Brady might be related. lol.

December 12, 2013 at 12:27 pm
(2) Lisa says:

To Mark,

I don’t like Theresa too but I love the new JJ..poor JJ..as for Nick, he is not leaving..Sorry!

December 12, 2013 at 2:09 pm
(3) drew says:

theresa is one of the best young villainesses days has had in a long time, probably since her sister eve was on the show. i love her lol

December 12, 2013 at 4:55 pm
(4) mark says:

Well…………. I watched todays episode of Days and it was great. : ) What a strange turn of events today in the last 10 minutes.

Brady ?????? Really the drug dealer ????? wow. I loved yhe look on Vrady’s and J J’s faces when they saw each other. I like J J as well.

Maybe Brady and J J can work together now to bring down Theresa , Rory, and Bev. : )

Maybe this is what both Brady and J J needs. : )

December 12, 2013 at 7:56 pm
(5) coldhardtruth says:

hug Drew…dod you know Days ? Younger Sami was SO SO MUCH BETTER young villainess than Theresa (Jeannie) will ever be..even Eve could not be more entertaining than Sami..it is not a surprise than young Sami drove stories FOR YEARS (unlike Eve and Theresa..i am not so sure)

December 12, 2013 at 8:22 pm
(6) Al says:

This Theresa story is the same one they did with Kristen back last October. I don’t mind Jen Lilley, not at all. However, a storyline like this was already performed brilliantly by Eileen Davidson (“Kristen”). They should have come up with something new. I mean, we just did this.

December 13, 2013 at 10:37 am
(7) daysviewer says:

this storyline wreaks!! It could’ve just ended this week if JJ wasn’t so scared of theresa’s blackmail video. JJ should’ve just called her bluff and told on her. If he gets in trouble so would she for getting back into the things that she got sent to Salem in the first place for. Everyone already knows that she had drugs in her system so when they find out that she was faking memory loss then her butt would be sent back to LA. JJ should’ve just said “If I’m going down, then I’m taking you with me!” But then again, the writers wouldn’t be able to drag this story out until we turn red in the face.

Now I don’t mind the characters theresa and JJ, but can we put the kibosh on HR Anne. i can’t stand her! And why does she have more airtime than some of the vets?!?!

December 16, 2013 at 5:02 pm
(8) Mel says:

don’t like Teresa at all… was hoping JJ would change for the good.. was a rotten kid…. JJ should go to the judge and explain… and get rid of HR person Ann… can’t stand her.. she is terrible and what hospital would keep her around…

December 16, 2013 at 5:50 pm
(9) mary says:

Dec 16, I watch days and it was good. I made some comments last week and I do not see them? why. as far as Theresa I like her. she now is giving what days been needing all alone a story line.

December 16, 2013 at 6:04 pm
(10) Bettina Braun says:

I love JJ and Theresa! Theresa is a terrific actress! …but I too hope they don’t drag out the blackmail plot too long.
Can’t stand Ann, but that means she is doing a good job acting!

December 16, 2013 at 6:13 pm
(11) Sherburt says:

I knew she was faking. There was one time in the hospital room that someone (I don’t remember who) was standing over her and talking about it, and when they left the room, she opened her eyes and smiled that little demonic smile. It actually took longer than I anticipated to come out. Besides, they can’t have two reverts at the same time. Just not like DOOL to do something like that. I just hope JJ fesses up soon. I think they will go easier on him if he does. Besides, I am sure Dr. Dan will defend him if it does come to that.

December 16, 2013 at 9:09 pm
(12) Anne says:

Has anyone else noticed how out-sized huge Teresa’s eyes look? I swear she is wearing those freaky contacts like Lady Gaga wore in one of her music videos. It’s a bit distracting.

Yes, of course JJ shouldn’t have Gone back to her apt., but where would the storyline go if he didn’t?

Always need a villain-ess. And with Kristin gone that is going to be a tall order.

December 17, 2013 at 3:03 am
(13) Lorenzo says:

I think JJ is the sexist and most charismatic young male actors on the show. Days found a new talent here.

December 22, 2013 at 9:33 pm
(14) Peggy says:

I thought Theresa’s “transformation” was a little too much to be believed. But, I’m really SICK of her character already.

RE: Peter Reckell – he’s NOT coming back for whatever reason so why not just allow something to happen to him in one of his “spy” adventures? Then, in the future if he gets the acting bug again, they could miraculously “find” him again. This storyline is becoming STUPID! It certainly wouldn’t be the first time someone “died” only to return a couple of years later.and let Hope move on with someone else.

Don’t like the new pairing of Jen and Liam. She needs to be with Daniel. Get it done, writers. She has become such a b—-h, and her grandmother, Alice would be absolutely mortified to see her treating Daniel the way she is. She’s a sucker for J.J. and believes every lie he tells her, believes every lie anyone tells her in fact, and is absolutely HORRIBLE and disrespectfully to Daniel! I HATE this new storyline.

And Brady’s constant sniffling and snorting is DISGUSTING! No one has noticed his constant sniffing? REALLY??? No one thinks he might be snorting again? REALLY???

December 30, 2013 at 4:54 pm
(15) DOOL4VR says:

Today was Hot Hot Hot with the guys, Brady, Eric and Dr Dan plus Nicole. Eric & Nicole hugged. Her sympathy and understanding is finally getting out!!!! Did not enjoy the scene at WilSons apartment. C’mon How many people are going to be included in the “Gabi Kami Killed Nick Saga”? STUPID STORYLINE I don’t like Jennifer with Liam either…she really needs a kick in the **** and forget it. Dr Dan is such a Dr. Man he doesn’t need her but they DO love each other….JJ has his hands full to try to repair that damage. Abigail….GO TO WORK. Jenn…You need to realize what’s in your heart still and just be friends with Liam.

December 30, 2013 at 5:00 pm
(16) TeresasDemise says:

JJ has realized what Teresa is doing and after the dust settles from the whooplaa over at WilSons and Bradys maybe then Dr. Dan will put the 2 & 2 together about the”Drug G” that Teresa and Kristen used and maybe with what Brady is doing will contribute to that solution….3 birds with one stone? Maybe.
The storyline about Gabi & Nick is s l o w l y dragging out. Let’s go on with JJ & Daniel being friends and Jennifer getting back to the WOMAN she was becoming before JJ messed with her and Dr. Dan. I want to see Rafe and Jordan get together too. Get Kate away from him….get Stephano back ther and get back together with Kate. She’s like a ship without a wheel since she’s loose….and works RARELY. The junk with Anne is just ridiculous. Who has stock in this hospital, sees her in action against Jennifer so they can cut ANNE loose???!!!