1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives Spoilers December 30 to January 3, 2014

By December 28, 2013

casey mossMonday, December 30

JJ schemes to undermine Jennifer's date with Liam.

DVR Alert: Daniel accuses Brady of using drugs.

You can read more Monday through Friday spoilers, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Justin Lubin

Comments

December 28, 2013 at 8:49 am
(1) Laurence H says:

Ugh….wrong spoilers to pull from each episode. Not even a little interested. Looks like I have to check into General Hospital again this week. I don’t remember Days being this bad around Christmas. I remember the Days-aster around this time and that was truly the last time I was enthused to catch each next episode. But now? And with Chandler leaving? And Camilla? And Blake? And Kate Mansi STAYING? The next few months are going to be interesting, I said ironically.

December 28, 2013 at 10:57 am
(2) mouse says:

it’s been slow since sweeps.

I enjoyed the Christmas episode, but not much since.

will Will see Percy or Nick at the river?

I guess it won’t be too long until everyone knows
Nick is dead in Salem…..Or is he LOL

December 28, 2013 at 11:17 am
(3) Bandianni says:

Mouse…”only the shadow knows”……

December 28, 2013 at 4:17 pm
(4) Laurence H says:

Is Percy the old guy or did Days bring in a new character and then exit him on the same day?

December 28, 2013 at 5:17 pm
(5) mouse says:

Percy is the bird watcher.

We only know via spoilers.

December 28, 2013 at 5:42 pm
(6) Melissa says:

Can’t wait skipping Gh this week the dumbass decision of Patricks and repetitive pregnancy storyline for the fourth time in 2013 did it for me for twice it happened to same girl Maxie. Annoyed days is pre empted Wednesday . But that’s the holidays for you, the dayssaster when the minds blew up was actually around August/summer 2012 not December/Christmas 2012 just saying.

December 28, 2013 at 10:29 pm
(7) mp says:

mouse i agree with you with the spoilers and Percy is a bird watcher/santa claus at the town square too. Did you see Nick at the river freezing cold like frozen ice i saw the final scene when Sami screamed i am ready for judgement day for Kate Sami and Gabi. Her self defense or not but she should not hit Nick with a sharp rock and leave him bleed and not listen to Sami and Kate they keep pressuring her and forcing her and. Sonny not to tell his father Justin and call the police and he is about Nick is Will’s cousin and related to the Horton family including Lucas.

December 29, 2013 at 12:50 am
(8) Laurence H says:

Whose minds blew up? The writers? The actors? Oh, you meant the tunnels…you just stated it was the mines while misspelling it. I don’t give a crap when the Days-aster was, it was great and the writing was great for everyone, with everyone becoming intertwined in Gabi’s mess. But I’ll be over at GH watching the other stories that are going on besides Patrick and Maxie.;..Hopefully Days will mellow out Jennifer and she’s not all crabby and pissy. The last thing i want is another Melissa acting like a biyatch.

December 29, 2013 at 12:52 am
(9) Laurence H says:

Awwww, and this is Chandler’s last week as Will…now I’m sad.

December 29, 2013 at 12:49 pm
(10) WREJ07 says:

I have tried several times to leave a comment…what am i doing wrong?

December 29, 2013 at 1:38 pm
(11) Elena says:

I would’ve loved to read the spoiler, but when I clicked on the link, I got an empty tab. :(

December 29, 2013 at 2:06 pm
(12) mouse says:

was it Nick in the water or was Sami seeing things?

A lot of us think Nick is still alive :)

December 29, 2013 at 2:08 pm
(13) mouse says:

WREJ07 your comment got posted this time.

you have to add your name and email addy before it’s posted.
hit say it button and it gets posted

December 30, 2013 at 2:09 pm
(14) kenerly17 says:

Loving the show right now..but have always loved Days..Not sure if I want Eric to go back to the church though..he is so in love with Nicole..Daniel has always been my favorite and JJ is so darned handsome. Having said that Daniel does not deserve the treatment Jen is giving him. Teresa needs to go.

December 31, 2013 at 11:55 pm
(15) Miselemeas says:

Hope this one posts, last one did not. Have to say Brady is a royal pain,
Nicole is so beautiful and she and Eric belong together, would like to see
Abby suffer with “Stilted”, really like JJ now, hope they find him a decent girlfriend, I still see a touch of the young Elvis, or James Dean about him.
Jennifer should go, she is so boring, looks like Sami is just using Stilted
now, the big “romance” is hopefully over. By the way , where were the idiots hiding Rafe over the holidays,they have a goldmine there and don’teven know it.I really love Anne, what a wonderful comedic, gifted actress Slainte.

January 1, 2014 at 12:08 am
(16) Miselemeas says:

2nd post that has not shown up ,how long does it take?

January 1, 2014 at 9:12 pm
(17) mouse says:

I have to hit refresh to make my posts show up

January 3, 2014 at 2:48 pm
(18) Bandianni says:

Time to throw the old Brit in the river with Nick…Would that be Percy???