1. Entertainment

Your suggestion is on its way!

An email with a link to:

was emailed to:

Thanks for sharing About.com with others!

Janet Di Lauro

EJ and Abigail? Yes, Days of Our Lives Is Going There

By January 3, 2014

kate mansi and james scottKate Mansi admitted she was getting a new love interest during her last interview, noting that the pairing would be an  "unexpected" and "imperfect" choice for Abigail.

She wasn't kidding. It turns out the mystery man is James Scott and the pairing is EJ and Abigail. Yes, Days of Our Lives is going there.

Next week, the pair find themselves alone together on Smith Island. EJ's coming off another  rip-roaring fight with Sami. Abigail's feeling vulnerable from her break up with Chad.

Suddenly, the twosome end up locked in a passionate kiss, and things don't stop there.

Check out the steamy video preview, here.

Photos Courtesy: NBC/Mitchell Haaseth and Chris Haston

Comments

January 3, 2014 at 6:41 pm
(1) kim says:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

January 3, 2014 at 7:02 pm
(2) Lori says:

YES! Finally getting away from tiresome Sami. I love this plot twist and it is pure soap!!!!

January 3, 2014 at 7:09 pm
(3) Laurence H says:

It’s definitely scandalous..and kudos for changing it up. But still….we’re getting to the point where everyone’s genitals will have interacted somehow. They might as well go the threesome route. Soap Operas have lost the right to claim some kind of sexually wholesome ground…why not show a threesome?

January 3, 2014 at 7:13 pm
(4) mouse says:

I can’t believe it.

what is Samantha going to do?

January 3, 2014 at 8:17 pm
(5) mark says:

Happy New Year Everyone,

I watched todays episode and thought it was ok but not the greatest. I really dont care about Abby all that much but, really hope they don’t go the Abby EJ route. I would rather see E J with Sami.

I was hoping when Abby got to the cabin today that she would find Hope with Nick and I thought boy wouldn’t that be a nice suprise. Boy was I fooled. I still call that girl Abby because I just really can’t stand the name Abigail . lol. If Nick is coming back to the show and really not leaving , I am still wondering how he is coming back. Ugh I hate this story.

As much as I don’t like Nick I felt like he should have been at the Horton house for Christmas instead of Gabi which i don’t like either. lol. I guess I decided that when I saw Julie hung his orniment on the tree. lol. Loved the way Julie was grilling Gabi about Nick.

January 3, 2014 at 9:15 pm
(6) cheetahita says:

This will be disgusting………. If Ej & Abigail get together!!!!!! She is too much of a child, too young!!!!! Abby & Will are the same age!!!!!! This is like EJ sleeping with his daughter!!!!!! I am sooooooo pissed!!!!!! Why would the writers do something like this?????????? Sammy & Ej are meant for each other………..!!!!!! :(

January 3, 2014 at 9:16 pm
(7) Jan says:

Ugh… just because the writers can’t figure out who to put Abigail with doesn’t mean she should go near EJ. EJ belongs to Sami. Even though I know that EJ and Sami will always come back to each other it just muddies the water to have him willingly participate in anything physical with Abigail.

Once again Abigail going after someone else’s older man. Sigh. Retread.

January 4, 2014 at 12:17 am
(8) frogless says:

I will be quite happy if EJ and Sami break up for good, BUT, pairing him up with Abigail – come on! EJ should be at least10 to 15 years older than Abby (of course Kate is probably 15 to 20 – at least older than Rafe) Are the writers trying to make us sick, or, are they trying to copy what happened a looooooooooooooooong time ago on The Young and The Restless with Jill and Phillip C?? Either keep the people with similar ages, or get new actors (or get rid of the ones that need to be gone)

January 4, 2014 at 1:40 am
(9) Mahoganey m says:

Well I’m done with this show! Again.

January 4, 2014 at 4:23 am
(10) Rosieroserson says:

Sigh, I was hoping that they wouldn’t go “all the way”, but it seems like none of the wishes an Ejami has ever comes true:-(
A lot of fans’ll stop watching now as Ejami fades away, and they’ve really managed to screw this couple up!!!!! Sami not trusting EJ because of something his psycko sister did to her brother???????? Nothing EJ says seems to get through to her!!!! He’s been telling her over and over again that he knew the secret half an hour before Brasten’s wedding….. He could’ve told her, but didn’t ( and had a good reason for it)… Sami has obviously forgotten that she’s murdered twice within 6 months and that EJ gave up EVERYTHING for her…….

January 4, 2014 at 2:20 pm
(11) Abbie Belmont says:

FINALLY, there will be someone other than Sami in EJ’s life.
I am so excited and thrilled to see this pairing, sure hope this goes somewhere. I see a lot of chemistry between these two.

January 4, 2014 at 2:31 pm
(12) Darrin says:

damn,
and here I was hoping they’d finally reveal ej as a closeted bisexual and give him a fling with will to come between him and sonny, and screw things up that way for himself and sami, by sleeping with her son. oh well.

January 4, 2014 at 6:57 pm
(13) Linda says:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:) E/S are very ZZZZzZz BORING all they do is fight/ have sex that is all they do again ZZZZZZ

January 4, 2014 at 7:07 pm
(14) Linda says:

Please put them TOGETHER they are so HOT

January 5, 2014 at 2:42 am
(15) Blkboynz says:

I think it should be interested always thought ej & abagail had great chemistry.

January 5, 2014 at 5:17 am
(16) Laurence H says:

There were rumors of them hooking up as early as a year and a half ago, so I think that it was possible that this would have happened a lot sooner, or that many others wanted this to happen. Whatever..my curiosity is piqued by this.

January 5, 2014 at 8:27 am
(17) Sue says:

ICK!

January 5, 2014 at 10:35 am
(18) Bandianni says:

Ditto Sue’s comment.

January 5, 2014 at 11:26 am
(19) Jen says:

Geesh, seriously?! Of all the couples who seemed like they could actually make it, I thought it would be EJ and Sami. Nobody trying to change anybody. I started watching last fall just as things were starting up with them again. Love James Scott as an actor, extremely expressive eyes and natural charm but not sure I can stomach an EJ and Abby storyline. Maybe end up being the end of the road for my DOOL watching. It’s unfortunate.

January 5, 2014 at 5:33 pm
(20) rosie says:

Listen guys, you are all taking this EJ and Abby Storyline TOO SERIOUSLY.
I am also an Ejami fan.
The writers are just using this storyline as a tactic to lure more viewers in!!!
I’m sure the final outcome will be Ejami.
The writers are simply throwing in EJAbby as an obstacle to test EJ and Sami’s love.
The main reason why I LOVE THIS SHOW is because of its storylines. They are very entertaining and full of surprises. That’s what keeps me tuned in.
PLEASE DON’T STOP WATCHING DAYS!!
Continue to tune in because the writers KNOW what the FANS WANT, and I’m sure they will deliver!!!

January 5, 2014 at 5:36 pm
(21) Dools Fan says:

I’m not totally surprised at this turn of event, i.e., Abigail & EJ pairing. Fyi, Abigail did go after Austin…which raise the question: what will Chad think of his brother EJ, and will Sami add Abigail to her list of murders…?!?

I can’t wait to see everything start to unfold MONDAY…

Oh the Suspense is like sands through the hourglass…!!!

I ♥ My DAYS :)

January 5, 2014 at 11:25 pm
(22) Stephanie says:

Oh my gosh I totally hate this!!

January 6, 2014 at 9:07 am
(23) hollybearxoxo says:

I LOVE THIS STORY LINE! ABIGAIL NEEDS TO MORE GROWN UP AND BEING ON EJ WILL DO THAT. THANK YOU THANK YOU!

January 6, 2014 at 12:24 pm
(24) Voice of Reason says:

The premise that they are using to put EJ & Abby together is quite pathetic too. Gabi didnt say much of anything about Nick at all and Abigail is running to Hope with it? Stupid Stupid, STUPID writing. Get it together writers! And while you are at it, get rid of Abigail, she does not have chemistry with any guy on this show!

January 6, 2014 at 1:25 pm
(25) Danika says:

Funny that everyone thinks age difference is so gross , seeing that Abby was born on screen in 1992 and Ej in 1997 if days was actually true to there story lines which obviously they are not Abby should be 5 years older then EJ

January 6, 2014 at 1:52 pm
(26) Kimberly Porter says:

Im just mortified!!!

January 6, 2014 at 3:24 pm
(27) susan says:

yuck!!! hes like 15 years older then her!! I cant believe they are going there

January 6, 2014 at 4:17 pm
(28) fanny says:

Sex, Lies & Videotapes? Just kidding… I love this, it’s juicy, soapy and good storytelling. I love Ejami but, let’s face it, they will never be your typical everyday loving couple, it’s not in their nature.

January 6, 2014 at 6:27 pm
(29) gabbie says:

I’m sorry but I’ve always wanted to see them together and when I saw that i just kept thinking YAY FINALLY!

January 6, 2014 at 7:05 pm
(30) Dmitri says:

I agree with Linda. I’ve always hated EJami. Very boring. They just argue followed by animalistic sex. Everyday. Very boring. Not to mention the horrible things they’ve done to each other. But lately, look at how Sami has been treating, or mistreating, rather, EJ! She belittles him, openly said she can’t trust him. Trust is the basis of a relationship. If she doesn’t trust him, she shouldn’t be with him. Sorry, but that’s the truth. He risks everything for this woman so he can have a family and she just takes him for granted. Well now Sami will know what it’s like to be betrayed. She deserves what’s coming!

What’s more? EJabby is unexpected, a great twist between two people who have wonderful, delightful chemistry. The scenes today were HOT!!!! Bring on EJabby!

January 6, 2014 at 7:13 pm
(31) annie says:

Are you kidding me??? He would never do that…. makes him look like a pedifile!!! Just about done with yall Days..

January 6, 2014 at 7:42 pm
(32) Troy says:

How would it look for EJ to bed his brother girl? Abby is too young for EJ. Now the rating begins

January 6, 2014 at 7:44 pm
(33) Donna says:

I wish they would just keep EJ and Sami together. After HOW MANY YEARS have they had Sami going from guy to guy, it would be nice for her to stick with one of them and EJ has seemed to work the best so far. Please don’t make EJ and Abigail do this. It is just makes EJ look like a pedophile…..

January 6, 2014 at 7:46 pm
(34) Beth says:

That’s just gross! I can’t think of anything more disgusting than putting them together. He is too old for her

January 6, 2014 at 7:52 pm
(35) Snook says:

I will be doing a lot of fast forwarding. This is just gross. Maybe EJ and Sami might be better off apart but not EJ and Gabi.

January 6, 2014 at 8:02 pm
(36) Robyn says:

I think it’s a great idea. Why? First, guys, soapies are FICTION! If they were real, both EJ and Sami would have been sentenced to death row years ago. Abigail said it right when she said, “What woman with a heart beat wouldn’t want to sleep with you?” It’s a fantasy. EJ and Abby are hot. Couples on soaps are never faithful for long; that’s soap operas. People get too upset over what are stories. Think of them as your dreams (although with other people). You can’t control them. Who hasn’t had a “yucky” dream of hooking up with someone gross or a really hot dream about hooking up with someone that they can’t have? Enjoy and stop feeling like it’s real! If they were a real couple, sure I’d want EJ and Sami together after 20 to life and a few years of counseling. But, guess what, they’ll get together again, and it’ll be hotter because they were apart.

January 6, 2014 at 8:23 pm
(37) JB says:

it’s a soap, people ;)

January 6, 2014 at 8:53 pm
(38) Barb says:

Isn’t this the 2nd time Abigail has gone after a man who is “older”?
First there was Carrie’s husband…now, Sammie’s fiancé.
It sure surprised me. I never saw any chemistry between them ever before.
Just think that the writers are confused with this whole Abigail character and don’t know what to do with her.

January 6, 2014 at 9:33 pm
(39) Anne says:

The age difference is not the only thing that makes this match-up so implausible. Abigail is incredibly boring, nosy and sanctimonious and in a way, a mini-Jenni in training. I just do NOT see the attraction for EJ…unless it’s her pure and trusting nature. Even then….I don’t see the attraction. EJ is no cradle robber nor baby banger, so it must have been a moment of insanity-whether he and Sami stay together or not. This is an implausible story line, but then again it is very typical. But it is creepy in a way that other insane story lines are not.

January 6, 2014 at 9:55 pm
(40) fanny says:

Actually, James Scott(EJ) is 9 years older than Kate Mansi(Abby).
On DAYS, Abby is in her early 20′s and EJ in his early 30′s and it wouldn’t be the first time that a young girl falls for an older man…
To say that it makes him a pedophile is gross! Pedophiles prey on young children of 10 years old or less…
Anybody remember Rachel on “Another World”, who fell for the much older Mackenzie Corey? They became a supercouple!
As JB says @ 37, it’s only a soap and anything can happen on a soap.
Bring it on!

January 6, 2014 at 9:56 pm
(41) Mb says:

If everybody lived happily ever after no one would watch- this is a fun twist- and I love ej and sami too – the age difference is not a problem- “Abigail ” is right any woman with slept with him!!’

January 6, 2014 at 10:06 pm
(42) Ellie says:

So Days couldn’t even give EJ and Sami a year? Wow. I waited so long for the two to finally really be together and it looked so promising for awhile. Truthfully though the moment EJ hit his knees at Stefanos feet and tearfully begged him to save Sami I saw the writing on the wall. But Abigail?? Christ could they have paired him with a more inane, annoying and pointless character?? She makes me want to spew.

January 6, 2014 at 10:37 pm
(43) S.J. says:

Watched today’s episode and wasn’t surprised by this. When I read last week that Abby was going to have a new love interest I thought of EJ right away. He and Sami have done nothing but fight for weeks.
OK EJami fans don’t want to rile you but I am SICK of both EJ and Sami. Neither one of them is even remotely capable of telling the other the truth! Neither one even has an inkling of a clue what TRUTH is! Because of that I am disgusted with both of them. First off EJ is LYING to Sami every time he swears he has told her the “Truth”. He does know his Psycho sister drugged Eric, he knows she did it with Dr. Chyka’s help. She told him what she had done before she went to the church to marry Brady! So get over feeling sorry for EJ. As for Sami …the “Queen of Liars” she lives in a glass house and shouldn’t be chucking rocks at EJ or anyone! I am not Even sorry for her because her fiance is lying to her AGAIN! As for Abby and EJ..this isgoing to be an interesting , sticky situation. Could be some fireworks coming! I’ll be watching. One more thing! I am not nearly as turned off by this as I was with Kate and Rafe. YUCK!!!!!!

January 6, 2014 at 11:24 pm
(44) spookyfoxx says:

I am soooooooooooooo sick of all you whiners when there is a twist in any story on DOOL. Do me and the rest of the fans a favor and stop watching and never watch again PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So sick of your crying & complaining………go away forever!!!!

January 6, 2014 at 11:44 pm
(45) dazwatcher says:

I don’t care for the EJ/Abigail kiss. However, seeing the two of them is a whole lot easier to watch that seeing Rafe and Jordan kiss. There is no chemistry between those two. I would like to see Rafe with Hope. Jordan can pack her bags along with Theresa and get out of Salem just like Nick………:)

January 7, 2014 at 12:02 am
(46) lisa says:

That is disgusting seeing Abby and EJ together,I thought he wanted Sami the love of his life!!I really don’t like this show right now and I have watched dool for 30 years!!

January 7, 2014 at 12:07 am
(47) TiaJuanita says:

This is a wonderful twist, Abigail and EJ! I actually did see this coming, EJ has had some scenes with Abigail lately and there’ve been some looks going on between them. I was wondering, and now here it is! Sami and EJ constantly would get boring, their tiffs make up a huge part of this soap, Abigail being so young adds to the shock when everyone finds out, especially her mom. I love the story lines lately, Nick being “murdered”, which I’m certain he’ll be back, Kate, Sami and Gabby involved in his disappearance, and others finding out little by little, this is fun! Love JJ and his role too. This is the first time in my life I’ve gotten involved in a soap, I’ve been watching this for about 4 years when I started watching for my mom after she died, I turned it on at first to hear the music as it reminded me of her. It was the fall EJ and Sami’s son Johnny had his eye removed, Little Johnny reminds me of my son when he was little so I began to pay attention. I have grown to love this show, hooked on a soap for the first time in my life and I’m 65 years old.

January 7, 2014 at 1:10 am
(48) Sam says:

My opinion on this? YAY ! SO SICK OF SAMI AND EJ ! As far as people getting all up in arms over the age difference of the two characters, there wouldn’t be any more of a difference between Abby and Ej then there was between Rafe and Kate, and let’s be honest, the Ej + Abigail pairing sounds way more interesting and way more alluring. I’m interested to see how this storyline unfolds, and if Abigail is the girl to finally get EJ away from Sami, then i’m all for it.

January 7, 2014 at 1:15 am
(49) EJamiORLujami says:

No no no no no no Abigail should be finishing college, getting to work and getting her head on straight. Abigail will NEVER compare to Nicole who was MRS DIMERA. Abigail could be EJs DAUGHTER. Sick sick sick. Of course it’d be ANY WOMANS’ DREAM to have EJ HOWEVER, Abigail is still a chld. She has NOT even begun to touch womanhood. Sami WILL put her in her place. It’ll wake her up all right. JENNIFER gets the most horrible mother award of the year with what her kids are doing this year. I can’t stand KAMI and GABIs’ comradery nor WilSon. These writers have lost it. This isn’t even Salem anymore…. Nick and John will be coming back in February…and rumor has it John has gone through some DNA change….???? This is a COMEDY/DRAMA but certainly NOT DAYS OF OUR LIVES…IT DAYS OF THE INSANE.

January 7, 2014 at 1:53 am
(50) Samantha says:

I find it funny that people are disgusted by this, but no one seemed bothered by the Kristen / Brady pairing. Kristen being WAY older then Brady, and was once involved with his father? There have been all kinds of couple with age differences on this show, i don’t see what the big deal is with this particular couple. I think their chemistry is awesome.

January 7, 2014 at 2:07 am
(51) Jeanie says:

At first I thought, NO – but now I can’t wait to see it all and I especially can’t wait to see Sami’s face when she finds out!!!! I hate Ejami and would actually love to see Ejole again, they were so hot together. But this storyline has certainly generated a lot of talk and attention – isn’t that what it’s all about? Ejami fans aren’t happy (who cares) and I read yesterday that Kate Mansi has actually received death threats – can you believe it?

January 7, 2014 at 3:22 am
(52) bugsy says:

is anyone secretly hoping Abigail gets pregnant with EJ’s shame baby? I love this because abby will feel guilty and spill to someone and then everyone will know! i’m so excited for sami’s tears!

January 7, 2014 at 3:26 am
(53) Sinbad says:

This is not good. They finally got rid of the young guys with women old enough to be their mothers (Which I absolutely hated), and now are going the other way. This is just plain ridiculous. I was hoping they would at least let Abby finish her education and get a good profession before any love interests for her. After all she is just a kid and doesn’t need some guy in her life to interfere with her future.
EJ and Sami “Deserve” each other. They have no scruples, no morals, etc. Keep them together and leave poor little Abby alone.

January 7, 2014 at 6:21 am
(54) Linda Williams says:

NO…NO….NO… Strange Bed Fellows…as the saying go… never imagined it period… Besides Sammy will kill her LoL…

January 7, 2014 at 8:30 am
(55) maryann says:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are going to loose lots of viewers! she is a teenager he is a man with power and does not need teenagers! are you writers crazy or what – many i have been watching you since your first show guess it is time to check out aother soap you wrog!

January 7, 2014 at 9:10 am
(56) vanessa says:

Rosie I am going to hope your right and I will continue to watch but it is going to be impossible for me to watch ej with abby. I will fast forward. Come on days!!!

January 7, 2014 at 9:52 am
(57) CLEO says:

TOTALLY AGREE with “ANNE” # 39…….
Abigail is a “mini-Jennifer -in-Training ” !
With EJ it MUST be pure sex, since he is OUT of Sammi’s bed as of now !
Memo……it is ONLY storyline……ANYTHING is possible !

January 7, 2014 at 9:56 am
(58) mary says:

YES, YES AND YES. I am so glade that Sammy will get finally what she deserved. She think she is all of that and a bag of chips. Now, days have a story line. I hope EJ falls madly in love, in love with Abigail. Abigail needs a good man and EJ me a good woman. I hope that EJ and Abigail becomes the next Horton. Thank you, days for making my day.

January 7, 2014 at 11:12 am
(59) nancy says:

NO WAY NO WAY Leave Sami and EJ along

January 7, 2014 at 11:54 am
(60) Tony says:

Wouldn’t it be a great storyline if Abigail gets pregnant? Wow!

January 7, 2014 at 11:58 am
(61) Amy says:

This is awesome. They could go the whole Fifty Shades route. Can’t wait to see how this turns out. Of course, eventually it will come out that Nick died and she’ll get her heart broken all over again because yet another DiMera lied to her.

January 7, 2014 at 2:25 pm
(62) Nessa R. says:

I KNEW IT!! :) <3
I think they would be great together :) , nvm about Sammy she’s not showing much affection for Ej and I say she’s going to end up in jail along with Gabby and Kate just because Gabby is always freaking about what happened to Nick and someone is going to over hear them one of these days.

-Nessa R.

January 7, 2014 at 2:37 pm
(63) anna says:

Really? I have been watching this shoe since before Bo.and Hope were married and had been hoping that there was another couple that grabbed my attention and made me want to watch the show like they did. That was EJ and Sami but after todays episode I may have to watch something else at noon. I am really disciplined to see this is they way the show took it. They were perfect for each other. I only watched today hoping it was a day dream in Abby’s head. Nope… I realize it is a soap and e need drama but I really wanted the under dog couple to won this one. Way to go DOOL… There were so many other pairings you could have tried. Thanks

January 7, 2014 at 2:43 pm
(64) anna says:

Ok auto and Swype stinks but I hope you see my point. I am disappointed to see Abby and EJ together and hope the show redeems this story somehow. I’ll be waiting our watching something else after 33 years of watching every chance I got. Bo and Hope. Marlena and John EJ and Sami are couples that should not be touched. At least not beyond repair.

January 7, 2014 at 2:45 pm
(65) Barbara says:

EEEW- even EJ and Abby seemed embarassed.

This can go nowhere except to places like this. Feh. Plech–and now poor and pathetic though gorgeous Jen REALLY has something to worry about. Oh wait–it is only a tv shop. Whew! Do NOT tell me that Abby will turn up pregnant. Do NOT!!

January 7, 2014 at 2:54 pm
(66) Morgana says:

ok when I first read this, I hadnt seen the MOnday episode yet. I was thinking EJ and Abby? Ewwwww my thought was that EJbby gave ME the Heebie Jebbies… GROSS DAYS!

And for God’s sake, make Sami grow up already. Let her be a decent person who isnt caught up in a murder every six months. Its getting F&#$@ Old!

January 7, 2014 at 3:55 pm
(67) paula says:

Rosie says they are using this as a way to test EJ and Sami’s love,so don’t stop watching.I am officially not watching.I have been watching since 1977 when I was 11 years old and I have never stopped watching.This has to be bad for me to stop watching after more than three decades.Rosie,how can you say they are testing their love.If he really loved her he never would have slept with anyone else.To make it worse,when he was done,he had no remorse and started again!This is the man that gave up everything he had to stefano and was crying on the floor to get sami’s freedom because he couldn’t live without her.What he did today is not that man.What happened to that love rosie?

this

January 7, 2014 at 3:57 pm
(68) Peggy says:

I can’t believe these stupid writers. They think it’s good writing to take a young girl who was a virgin and wanted to stay that way until her wedding night and make up this ATROCIOUS, DEMEANING story line ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

THAT’S IT! I’m not watching DOOL any longer. I’ve watched it since the very beginning. I have put up with some stupid stories and characters. But this is the END for this once avid fan!

January 7, 2014 at 4:15 pm
(69) Jackie Brusco says:

You have got to be kidding me. This is totally unacceptable. She is young enough to be his daughter. Not his type. Please tell me this was a dream.

January 7, 2014 at 4:17 pm
(70) I miss soap net says:

At first I couldn’t believe ej and Abby were intimate.
But now I think about it…… Her becoming pregnant would be the greatest thing. Then chad come back too town and think it’s his. Wow I hope this plays out

January 7, 2014 at 4:21 pm
(71) Diane says:

Nooooooooooo from me too. He could be her father. This is sick. I let it record for days before I watch it as it is. This will lead to me stop watching it completely.

January 7, 2014 at 4:44 pm
(72) soapylady69 says:

Lmao@ Darrins’ comment!

January 7, 2014 at 5:00 pm
(73) Erika says:

This is the grossest story line ever! I am still holding out hope that EJ will stop things before they go all the way because otherwise I don’t see Sami forgiving him anytime soon. Plus I am so over him cheating on everybody! I loved the fact that neither one of them have given up on the relationship yet even though they are having problems. They are usually done as soon as they hit the first bump in the road so I was hoping that this time it would last. If he does go all the way with Abigail then it will come out eventually….it always does and Sami will throw a huge fit and it will be over. If Abigail ends up pregnant from this affair then I am done with this show which would be a shame because I have been watching for MANY MANY years. EJ and Sami are meant to be together and I am waiting for the day when the writers wake up and let them be the new evil power couple running Salem because, let’s face it, as much as Stefano thinks of himself as the Pheonix he has to die some time.

January 7, 2014 at 5:01 pm
(74) Sam says:

I wish people would lay off with the whole ” it’s gross, he’s old enough to be her father. ” nonsense. Ej is in his early 30′s and Abby is In her early 20′s. Also, if the show followed true to it’s age timeline, Abigail should be older than EJ. Just saying. No one seemed bothered by the fact that Kristen actually was old enough to be Bradys mother, but EJ and Abby is a line crosser? I also find it completely hysterical that people are ranting on about ” I’ve been watching this show for blah blah amount of years, and if they keep going with this story im not watching anymore. ” It’s a soap people, the shock / sex factor is a given. Not everyone likes EJ and Sami together.

January 7, 2014 at 5:16 pm
(75) katiegirl81 says:

While I’m not thrilled about this twist, that’s just what it is. EJ and Sami will always end up together.
And for those that think it’s “gross” anyone ever think about Nicole and Victor?!?!

January 7, 2014 at 6:03 pm
(76) ds says:

Wow didn’t see that coming !!!!

January 7, 2014 at 6:25 pm
(77) MElaine says:

This is my first comment ever about any soap, but I have to go on record about the EJ / Abby storyline. I think the writers of Days may have just introduced the next soap super couple! I returned to Days ater a twenty-year absence at the end of 2011 when ABC stupidly axed AMC and ONTL. Initially, I had difficulty developing an attachment to all the new Days characters. In fact, the only ones I even remembered from my last viewing of Days were Maggie, Julie and Bill! But during the last year, I have became enamored with the character of EJ (mostly because actor James Scott is absolutely the best looking and sexiest man on daytime or prime-time TV). While I have recently found myself hoping for Sami and EJ’s relationship to work, I must admit that I have never thought Allison Sweeney and James Scott are well-matched. (She’s girl-next-door cute while he’s sophisticated, urbane, and drop-dead gorgeous.) By contrast, Kate Mansi as Abby is so beautiful, fresh-faced, and yet cosmopolitan that I actually think she is a much better fit for James Scott. Furthermore, the age difference (only about eight years) between the two actors isn’t bothersome to me at all. Again, I think the writers at Days just may be on to something with the pairing of EJ and Abby. They may, in fact, have the potential to be a super-couple like Hope and Bo once were–not to mention the first soap super couple, Luke and Laura from General Hospital. (By the way, there was a ten-year age difference between those two, so it’s clear that age doesn’t really matter much when the man is older than the woman in Soap Land.) I for one am looking forward to seeing where the writers and actors take these two characters. I just wish I could be a part of the Days writing team because I can think of endless possiblilites for an EJ, Abby, and Sami triangle.

January 7, 2014 at 7:30 pm
(78) Porchelady says:

This is the best storyline ever! I am an EJAMI fan but Sami’s BS is getting to me. And I think EJ and Abby have good chemistry. Let is play out!

January 7, 2014 at 7:44 pm
(79) Kel says:

Love the ej and Abigail story line. It gives everything a nice twist I for one love it and hope they can take it this story line far.

January 7, 2014 at 7:58 pm
(80) Maggie says:

Please, this turns my stomach. Is this show not aware of boundaries??? They are from two different generations. It’s like Woody whatisname, the old F director who married his stepdaughter. DISGUSTING. I see lots of fast forwarding going on, if not skipping whole shows. Come on, writers! Why??????

January 7, 2014 at 8:06 pm
(81) wintergirl47 says:

Must say one thing. There was and is NO CHEMISTRY between these two. On top of that, it’s like a man sleeping with his niece, for crying out loud. Just sick and sorry. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

January 7, 2014 at 8:21 pm
(82) Tammy says:

I have watched DOOL since it began and have loved it thru the years but today ended it for me. A kiss would have been one thing but they went to far. Sami and EJ had a love for the ages and today proved he doesnt deserve her at all. Boo to all you writers at Days!

January 7, 2014 at 9:08 pm
(83) Stephanie says:

Thank you Tammy! I cant believe that they let them sleep together! They better fix ejami or they will loose a lot of FANS!!!!!!!! I totally hated the abby & ej storyline! Brady would have been so better!!!!!!!

January 7, 2014 at 9:25 pm
(84) Debra says:

Just watched the scene with EJ and Abigail. I guess he’s really sexually frustrated after being cut off by Sami! Can’t say that I ever wished it would happen between them, but it was an incredibly sexy scene. James Scott is one of the best looking, sexiest men that I have ever seen. I am a woman who is not easily impressed by even the big names of Hollywood that most other women go crazy over (like George Clooney). It takes a LOT to impress me. I just wish he would get the recognition he deserves. I could so picture him playing the lead in Fifty Shades of Grey. Instead, they chose someone that isn’t even good-looking. As for Kate, I am not that much of a fan of her character, but she has the most beautiful lips! I can understand how EJ could be frustrated. He’s this drop dead gorgeous, wealthy guy who is used to getting everything he wants and crazy Sami won’t even marry him!

January 7, 2014 at 9:41 pm
(85) Lana Compo says:

EEWWWWWW!! It just doesn’t work. Sami and EJ work – you can just feel the connection in their love scenes. Very real. Very hot!
I have a fantasy about EJ, er James Scott playing the lead in “Shades of Grey”. I can just picture him as Christian Grey. He can be cruel and he can be tender and sexy as hell!

January 7, 2014 at 9:51 pm
(86) lisa says:

For those saying ej is an older man than abby is a woman, the birth year for ej was 1997 while abby was born in 1992. Sooo, in soap reality, she is still older by 5 years. She is 22 and he is lol 17! God bless soapopera rapid aging disease lol

January 7, 2014 at 10:52 pm
(87) T says:

I love the Abbigail & E.J. Hookup! It’s always frowned upon when it happens to a “older women”with a younger man. Reality is more older men go for the hot young girl. She is not “Jensen ” little girl anymore! It’s a soap folks so far from reality & that is why I love it! Hot, hot, Hot! Sami is a snooze fest with E.J. These days! Abigail is lovely and smart she is more than capable of keeping him on his toes! Love it! Go girl!

January 7, 2014 at 10:56 pm
(88) Peg says:

“Days” must be very desperate.

January 7, 2014 at 11:37 pm
(89) Carry says:

Wealthy older men often have younger women, so that’s not strange. Just that he always treated her like a child, and only recently noticed her. Just seems off. Plus, she saved herself for the right man for a long time by todays standards. Can’t see her just giving it away to a man that is not even hers and to the brother of her first love.

January 8, 2014 at 12:33 am
(90) Heather2020 says:

Yeah!!!!!!! I’ve NRVER commented on a tv show-but been watching Days since Kayla and Steve… Anywho-I thought Abby and Ej were HOT. Awesome! Watching g soaps is as close to porn as I get, so the second I heard the the MOAN during the music I was laughing my butt off and cheering….

January 8, 2014 at 12:51 am
(91) Heather says:

Please keep up the storyline with Ej and Abbey , even though I would prefer to see some more chemistry.Fifty Shades of grey steamy needs to happen.

January 8, 2014 at 2:37 am
(92) Love EJ and Abigail on DAYS says:

I am so on the EJABBY love train winter 2014,and beyond.the two are gorgeous together … imo sami is old news…and EJ is way too good looking
and gorgeous to be with a messy older baggage like sami,sick of her and she is SO NOT FOR EJ…

Bring on ABIGAIL!
the two of them making love was a DVR moment 100x over.i am so not taping over it for a long time if ever.tastefully done,beautiful.passionate and when EJ said,your”so sweet,beautiful,and TRUSTING= DAYS new couple in the making,,,, SAMI is not trusting on days of our lives,and surely is not at all meant for EJ …. LOVE EJ AND ABIGAIL….! muy mucho es hermosa… y’ deliciosa…buenas noche.

adios

January 8, 2014 at 2:38 am
(93) anniemay says:

EJ & Abigail – Noooooooooooooo, he is too old for her and she is too smart to fall for him.

January 8, 2014 at 10:13 am
(94) RaAnn says:

I agree with you Spookyfoxx and Sam:,
I think all the people who complain and whine about the story lines take this soap way to seriously. I think they should know by now that nothing lasts forever on this show. Just because you didnt like what happned on the show one day made you mad enough to say ” I am not watching anymore”. How pathetic and immature. If you truely are going to stop watchig then remove yourselves from these posts as well. That just proves you can not stay away from the show. ( which I think is funny ) ya all are hypocrites! Start a whiners of DOOL post and ya all can whine and complain together. As for us true , real DOOL fans, Let us have our peace with out ya’ls BS. My opinion as well as many others I am sure, Go watch something else. Days will not notice the few of you who leave because there are so many new coming fans because of all the twists and turns. So Please get over yourselves and realize it is a soap. This is not reality! Do you know the difference?

January 8, 2014 at 10:21 am
(95) Stephanie says:

Its not the age thing……its just we have come so far for EJAMI! And this is not the right pairing of EJ and Abby!! Still shocked, this is going to be crazy!! :/ I love Ejami and always will…I know they have to add mixes to it to keep people watching! But this cant last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 8, 2014 at 11:57 am
(96) jill says:

This is a great storyline. They also have amazing chemistry. EJ and Sami cant seem to get it right, its a trust thing,. They just don’t have it. So what if Abby is 20 on the show and he’s in his 30′s, That isn’t so bad. Its shocking and never a dull moment on Days. That’s why I love the show!! Who dates exactly their age anyway? lol

January 8, 2014 at 12:11 pm
(97) Christine V. says:

I am so excited, that was awesome, hot, hot, hot. I love EJ & Abigail, he showed tenderness towards her that I have never seen EJ express, and such passion! I am so sick of the dysfunction that is EJ & Sami, and every other woman he is with. Let us start the year anew and fresh, with an hot romance between EJ & Abigail, more pleas :) <3

January 8, 2014 at 1:31 pm
(98) Dnel says:

Maybe she’ll turn up preggers at the wedding?

January 8, 2014 at 2:03 pm
(99) Angie says:

Will Abigail end up pregnant by EJ???

January 8, 2014 at 3:27 pm
(100) Aly says:

Hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot!
Love this new super hot chemistry couple! My friends and I all wanted to watch again and again! Nothing like it! Touchdown! Now dont screw it up with making EJ weak and burdened with Sami! Keep it going! They are new power couple in Salem! Abby listens understands & balances out EJ like his sister Lexi used to. They can have deep conversations over coffee museum dates and hot sex! Unlike Sami who is only concerned about herself and what EJ can do for her! EJami is boring! EJabby is Sooo hot!

January 8, 2014 at 3:41 pm
(101) Nikki says:

My husband and I got married me 19 him 28 now me 29 him 38! Abby is a grown woman lived in Europe on her own went through college! She can do whatever she wants are you people in the dark ages! This relationship is very typical of rich handsome man to have younger woman! Besides Sami never meets his needs she only thinks about herself why would anyone be shocked he couldnt take it anymore! They have hot chemistry another review website everyone was loving this couple together. Put Sami back with Rafe bc Kate/ Jordan are both terrible chemistry

January 8, 2014 at 3:52 pm
(102) Stacy says:

AWESOME!!! Their chemistry is magnificent! PLEASEEEEE continue the storyline! Love these 2 together!

January 8, 2014 at 4:27 pm
(103) JP says:

EEEEWWWWW is right. The whole thing is disgusting. She acts like a child, while he is mature. They are worlds apart. She acts like a meddlesome 50 year old and he is a debonaire gentleman. It’s disgusting. When I saw the promo Sunday I decided not to watch and have not watched. I waited 8 years for EJami and thought for sure this would be an epic soap wedding for EJami coming up. Instead we are going to get yet ANOTHER wedding secret reveal. Give me a break you could get kids to write a better secret reveal storyline. I’m sure all the SAFE, LUMI, EJOLE and Sami haters are watching the ratings shouldn’t be bad, but I’m out and several others I know.

January 8, 2014 at 5:04 pm
(104) Tam says:

I will stop watching this show if they put EJ and Abigail together! It’s just down right disgusting!!

January 8, 2014 at 5:08 pm
(105) Tam says:

I will stop watching this show if they continue this stupid story line!! It’s down right disgusting!!

January 8, 2014 at 7:02 pm
(106) Katmclawter says:

DUH!! I’ve been watching this show for 30 years. Abagail just got pregnant with a Dimera baby. This storyline will play out for MONTHS!! I don’t like it, but this is classic DOOL…

January 8, 2014 at 7:06 pm
(107) 21stcentury says:

#101 Nikki, I totally agree with you. We are not at dark ages anymore, and what you said “This relationship is very typical of rich handsome man to have younger woman!” is so true. Abby is not a little child, she is mature and has a good head on her shoulder. What she feels for EJ is normal and typical for a woman her age.

I’ve always been an Ejami fan, but she used to run to Rafe all the time and she is a stressful, always in trouble with the law person to live with, too much whining. Why not letting EJ have a stress free, compassionate, easier and calm life with Abby.

He doesn’t have to torture himself and get himself in involved or in trouble with the law every six months to save Sami all the time.

Sami is the one who needs to grow up. Abby is more mature than Sami. Abby is a better role model to EJ’s children than Sami. Sami was a good mom to Will while he grew up, but Will is all grown up and knows his mom for what she really is and her other children will grow up and learn everything about Sami just like Will did. It will be very embarrassing for them when they are old enough. Sami can’t hide the mess she’s made in her life.

Abby will teach the children the Horton way of life and will help them get a good education. I’m not saying they should take Sami’s children away from her, but her children could learn more from Abby being a step mom if they take this story that far.

January 8, 2014 at 7:54 pm
(108) Momma says:

I cannot believe the writers would ruin Sami and EJ. I’ve watched this show for 40 years and I think Sami and EJ are better than Bo and Hope ever were.

January 8, 2014 at 8:02 pm
(109) Geri says:

Are ya kidding me???? ANY woman that is lucky enough to have James Scott all over her…on screen or off!!!! Did ya see those love scenes? Abby is not my fave, but she was right…any woman with a pulse! I STILL haven’t cooled down!

January 8, 2014 at 9:11 pm
(110) shell says:

this plot line is ridiculous …abigail isnt even worth being on the show yet being a headliner with ej

January 8, 2014 at 9:13 pm
(111) shell says:

i really think this may be the thing to make me quit watching it

January 8, 2014 at 9:14 pm
(112) Sabrina says:

I used to think Sami and EJ belonged together, but not any more. I don’t think she and EJ have the chemistry that Abigail and EJ does. Sami needs to get a new man. I do not think she is “all that and a bag of chips” :) I am sooooooo FOR this Abigail/EJ pairing!!!! Someone said she is too smart to hook up with him—-well I say you can’t help who you fall in love with. Yes, he was very tender with her, unlike Sami, and I think he is already in love with her. It started with their first sit-down conversation. They are AMAZING TOGETHER! Yes, I HOPE she GETS PREGNANT! Stop watching??? I can think of worse things the writers have done to cause someone to stop watching.

January 8, 2014 at 9:28 pm
(113) Amanda says:

Yuck!!!!!! Abby and Ej together is crazy stupid. It is like child molesting.

January 8, 2014 at 9:51 pm
(114) m..e.carlin says:

believe it or not some of the things that happen on soaps happen in real life..sometimes..or the writers would not be able to write these stories..everyone has certain things in their lives they did and regret and wish they could do over..but hormones take over sometimes..in the case of abby who is now completely horny!!!

January 8, 2014 at 10:19 pm
(115) Abby says:

No way! Abigail would sleep with Chad,s brother after waiting all those year the YOUNG girl would not just jump in bed with EJ. I,m not liking these new writers

January 8, 2014 at 10:44 pm
(116) crystal says:

LOVE IT! Change it up and make it hot and leaving us excited to see what happens the next day. Keep mixing it up!

January 8, 2014 at 11:48 pm
(117) Anna says:

I’m enjoying the whole Abby and EJ affair. I think the age difference isn’t that big a deal, on the show he’s what nine/ten years at most older than her? Perhaps people think he’s way much older because he’s so much bigger than her. And Abby always did have a thing for older men. And if EJ hadn’t been soap aged he would be actually younger than Abbey. She was born first on the show. So was Will for that matter.

I doubt nothing will really happen between them other than a very passionate juicy, but short affair. And probably a baby to come from all this. Because the show has to give Ari a friend to play with a become the next generation of Days.

And for those worried about EJ & Sami who I never really was a fan of. I personally liked her with Lucas. If they are the great super couple that many make them to be. I doubt this will keep them down for long.

But personally I want to see where EJ and Abby could go. I find them hot and interesting.

January 9, 2014 at 1:38 am
(118) melanie says:

I can’t stand “ejami”! I am all for “abby-j” I think its adorable and I hope it goes much further :)

January 9, 2014 at 7:15 am
(119) Linda J. says:

Abby is so desperate, every man she meets she has eyes for. I will FF through love scenes with EJ…. Sure there is another woman in Salem other than Sami’s family, etc.

BTW… like the new girl, think her name is Cheryl, enjoyed the interaction and flirting between she and Luke. she’s adorable and hope Luke has some luck (and more screen time) this time, poor guy :)

January 9, 2014 at 10:47 am
(120) sharon says:

I bet that Abigail will be pregnant with EJ’s baby before this year is out and then the fireworks will start.

January 9, 2014 at 12:56 pm
(121) Lisa says:

I feel EJ and Abigail are not good together. Days has to put a couple on there that stays together. We lost no and hope and EJ and Sami could of been that couple. they could b the ones that could help days come back. They always make them fight. When they could of had a great story line. Needs some better writers. Getting lame. There’s no couples on there everybody sleeps with everybody. It’s like a bunch of rabbits. They need to have some love on their. Getting boring. Same ole same ole. Someone falls in love then,
Then there in bed with someone else a couple months later. They need a powerful couple on there. And EJ and Sami have kids together on there. They could of made it. And made the story a tad more exciting. Those two could have taken on anything together.

January 9, 2014 at 1:01 pm
(122) Danika says:

Chelsea and Abby were the same age and she hooked up with Daniel so is the age difference really that big of a deal. Abby was already out of school when jj was born and now he’s 18 . Abby should be 5 years older then ej . I like the storyline bored of ej and Sami .

January 9, 2014 at 1:18 pm
(123) days+30 says:

I absolutely love them together. it’s a breadth of fresh air. The age difference doesn’t bother me. Abby doesn’t seem as young as the other 20-somethings. I didn’t like her with Chad and he’s gone. Sami foreshadowed the end, when she said she didn’t want to be at the altar with EJ waiting for another secret to come out. This is it and I think EJ is drawn to Abby more than he’s willing to admit. This is a great start to the New Year.

January 9, 2014 at 1:33 pm
(124) jill says:

I love how this wasn’t planned and drawn out! The scenes were hot and these two have more chemistry than some couples onscreen for years!

January 9, 2014 at 2:02 pm
(125) Joanne T. says:

GROSS!!!! I TOTALLY AGREE WITH COMMENT #39!!!! DAYS THIS IS SICK, I HOPE SAMI NAILS YOU BOTH. #1 EJ IS NOT A CRADLE ROBBER, ABIGAIL IS SO VERY IMMATURE, ALOT LIKE MAGGIE, NOSEY!! SAMI SEEMS TO BE GOOD AT KILLING PEOPLE, YOU TWO WOULD BE A PIECE OF CAKE FOR HER, GO SAMI!!!!!!! BY THE WAY KRISTEN AND BRADY WERE NEVER MARRIED WHICH MEANS ERIC WAS FAIR GAME OR ANYONE ELSE SHE CHOSE TO BE WITH, BRING EILEEN DAVIDSON BACK, MOST OF US MISS HER AND THAT GIRL CAN ACT!!!

January 9, 2014 at 4:27 pm
(126) PlayMsT4Me says:

I have to wonder if the writers are thinking that EJ is going to be to Abby what Jack was to Jenn. Jack was a bad boy back in the day and was at least 8-10 years older than Jen – she worked for him at the newspaper. Jack’s first great love was Kayla and Jen’s first love was Frankie. So since Abby is such a big character – daughter of super couple Jen/Jack – it doesn’t surprise me that they would consider a little repeat history given the chemistry the two actors have together. (Seriously who wouldn’t have chemistry with James Scott – the man is hot!)

It’s just that over the past 7 years fans got invested in Sami/EJ waiting for that time when they got to FINALLY have a love story (unlike Jack who was the third wheel in the already developed super couple of Kayla and Steve from the start). I am disappointed that EJAMI didn’t go on a little longer before this bust up. I hope that EJAMI will be end game, but we’ll see.

But given how much I cannot stand Jordan/Rafe, I’m hoping that the fans agree and at least Sami could go back to Rafe – I always thought they had great chemistry together. I fast forward through all the Jordan/Rafe scenes. The whole thing is forced and cliche. I find myself actually rooting for Kate – not to get Rafe back but to bust up Jordan / Rafe.

January 9, 2014 at 6:14 pm
(127) 8yrEJAMIfan says:

ugh, could they get grosser. Abby is a stupid kid and her constant moral harping would be one of the biggest turn offs for EJ. Fine he needed a little distraction because it is about time Sami actually chased him, but why this annoying whiny chracter. Plus as if she’s fight being with Chad so long because of the “Dimera” name then give it up to EJ the first time they had a “moment”. I would love to stop watching the show, but 8 years devoted to waiting for Sami and Ej keeps me from giving up. Just going to read recaps so I don’t have to physically see it, barf

January 10, 2014 at 12:16 am
(128) Brenda says:

I was hoping that FINALLY EJ and Sami would stay together. There have been some great scenes between them, addressing the mistakes made in the past and finding that they purely love one another for who they really are. Their dynamic works. They’re passionate when it comes to one another and I thoroughly believe that writers can capitalize on that several ways by keeping them intact. The Abigail/EJ storyline is disappointing!

January 10, 2014 at 2:15 pm
(129) Jessica says:

Fine. Whatever. Any show that would take their desperate shock value storytelling to the extent that I was grossed out and instantly didn’t care about my favorite characters, isn’t the show for me. Boo.

January 10, 2014 at 5:05 pm
(130) doglover says:

I was sick about this too – mainly because I thought Ejabby did have chemistry. However, I was also really angry with EJ for doing this to Sami. Hopefully, Abby will NOT be pregnant and make us wait another 8 years for Ejami to get together! James Scott is the bomb, handsome and sexy!

January 10, 2014 at 8:38 pm
(131) Sheryl says:

This paring is ridiculous! Abigail is very immature and no match for EJ. I was so thrilled when the writers finally made Sami and EJ a loving couple after all the crazy stuff they have been through. They both professed their love for each other and he gave up everything for her to get out of jail just to turn around and cheat on her with Abigail who was with his brother!! Come on now writers! I’m so disappointed in this.

January 11, 2014 at 7:21 pm
(132) manndy says:

I always wanted sami and ej together they complete eachother i been watching this show for twenty years if abgail in up prego i am done with the show this is total bull and i hope the rateing go down i .am mad tge writer

January 12, 2014 at 2:08 am
(133) Barbara Luffman says:

The storyline between EJ and Abigail is sickening. James Scott deserves better! I feel sorry for him having to play these scenes. There needs to be a woman on the writing team and at least one stable couple in Salem.

January 12, 2014 at 5:28 pm
(134) Shelley says:

This is a very BAD idea. Not what we want to see!

I really have to wonder what this writing team is thinking!

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, don’t have Abigail become pregnant from this!

Next thing you know, EJ will be looking at little girls, what are you thinking! You just don’t get it. there was no chemistry what so ever!!!!

EJ and Sami are a perfect pair.

FIX THIS!

January 13, 2014 at 2:02 pm
(135) Adrienne says:

love love love abi and ej. his kid is 4 years old…please abi is an adult

January 13, 2014 at 6:47 pm
(136) marie says:

Eeewwww!!!!

January 14, 2014 at 12:15 pm
(137) Linda M. Whitlock Teel says:

PLEAZ!!!! Ditch this idea!! Make a total nightmare!!

January 14, 2014 at 1:20 pm
(138) Merrilee says:

Maybe if Sami wasn’t such a chubo, I mean, look at her arms and tummy. Reallly? EJ’s too hot for that mess;./

January 14, 2014 at 1:23 pm
(139) Merrilee says:

@ Shelley comment no 133. Are you crazy?? They are steamin sexy. I was into it! I stopped watching when my lil one was born, but he’s in preschool now, and I turned it back on and wowsers! He is hot and she is just right for him, sami is a mess

January 14, 2014 at 1:25 pm
(140) Merrilee says:

Maybe abigail will use and abuse him! That would be cool for a change.

January 14, 2014 at 2:47 pm
(141) D says:

How may times is Days going to rehash the same type of storyline? Abigail may as well be 12. This is gross for many reasons and now I don’t care about the characters anymore. Actually, I don’t really care about the show anymore since they ruin everybody.

January 15, 2014 at 8:50 pm
(142) Syd says:

EJ & abi is a huge huge mistake!!! I felt betrayed and so disgusted! Please stop this now!

January 16, 2014 at 2:18 pm
(143) Stephanie says:

Very very disappointed taught we was finally have an happy end for Sami and EJ for a while , Abigail very boring not discrete all over the place no chemistry whatsoever with Ej been watching the show for 12 years mad as hell with abigail & EJ storyline stupid as hell Find someone else for abigail Not EJ please do not bring a stupid idea of abigail been pregnant will be corny lets have a real true love finally in the show EJ Sami Jordan an Rafe yuch no chemistry @ all EJSami yes or Rafe Sami please leave EJ Sami storyline not abigail

January 16, 2014 at 2:53 pm
(144) Chantal says:

Hate the storyline of abigail & Ej ridiculous no chemistry @ all why not finally have samanta & Ej get marry let have one solid couple in days and put some spice by bringing back Rafe in the mix of it Sammy Ej & rafe jordan rafe no chemistry ever try 2 have sammy marring Ej and let rafe in the mix have samy preg by rafe but still staying with Ej will be a killer

January 17, 2014 at 1:39 pm
(145) Katherine says:

Love the EJ / Abigail storyline. Finally something shaking things up a little bit. Sami and EJ are boring together. This is the first storyline that I can stand for Abigail. To date she has been very boring and the “goody two shoes” image really needs to go. This should do it. Thanks DOOL for this combination….even if temporary.

January 17, 2014 at 3:28 pm
(146) mwil says:

I think it’s fine and fun. But in “real” life Abby would be able to not be so weirded out. They had sex, move on and nobody gets hurt. It’s silly how she is all feaked out now.
Young women have meaningless sex, it happens, EJ and Sami are not married yet.
I would enjoy the storyline more if she didn’t get all posessive and uncomfortable. Just a seceret that EJ and Abby have, no biggie it was just some sex. Nobody needs to know.
ugh.
and PS, Jennifer needs to let Abigail grow up and butt out of her life.

January 18, 2014 at 3:15 pm
(147) emily says:

Finally! I am soooo sick of Sami and Ej. He and Abby make an interesting couple. I hope the writers make her preggers with his baby!!!

January 19, 2014 at 2:13 pm
(148) renee says:

Gross! Abigail is ugly and flat chested

January 21, 2014 at 4:22 pm
(149) kathy lord says:

absolutely discusting!!!!please put sami and ej back together so I can continue watching my favorite soap….I am dropping it if this yuk goes on anymore..k.j.

January 22, 2014 at 3:07 pm
(150) Stacy says:

DOOL is now HOT with the A/EJ storyline. KEEP THIS STORY ALIVE! they could be the new Luke and Laura!!!!!!!

January 23, 2014 at 8:41 pm
(151) NewtoDOOL says:

This is how soaps used to be! There were some steamy scenes like those between EJ and Abby and good old fashioned forbidden relationships.
While Abby is supposedly young, and a bit innocent, I can see her driving EJ crazy. And yes, they can become s super coupl,e if the writers do this right. A baby is a good idea. Especially if Abby uses it to torture and tempt EJ. Bring it on!

January 24, 2014 at 12:37 am
(152) Fan says:

I used to be a HUGE EJ & Sami fan but I wanted to see them stop fighting & start working together!!! The two of them together on the same team, not lying to the other could’ve been great. Since that’s not gonna happen, I am good with EJ & Abigail. IMO he’s not too old for her. He’s hot & powerful, not a dirty old man.
My hope is she ends up pregnant with EJ’s ‘love child’!!! Maybe then her character can grow up & stop being so whiny all the time.

January 25, 2014 at 1:25 am
(153) Tie says:

I find it profoundly funny, reading peoples comments on how disgusting it is that EJ is so much older than Abigail. If you were old enough to know when the characters originally came to be, you would know that even Will’s character is older than EJ’s character… which means that Sammi is married to a child. Marlena was pregnant for Belle, when Sammi was pregnant for Will. Brady was a small child, when John and Kristin were together. That is probably the worst thing that I find about soap opera’s… they often distort characters, to the point that it gets sickening.

January 25, 2014 at 12:18 pm
(154) kayla says:

Disgusting!! Horrible!!!… I have been watching days for 15 years and they have done their share of Meh storylines.. But this takes the cake if they continue with this ridiculous ej Abigail garbage I will stop watching days! If they want to mix things up fine give ej someone else.. Nicole again .. Jordan Sheryl a new girl fine but Abigail come on !!!

Ej and sami belong together just let them be especially with this being Alison Sweeneys last year on the show! Ejami ejami ejami!!

January 28, 2014 at 1:48 am
(155) maxi says:

Abigal and EJ is a No No does not make any sense for them to get together. I have been saying for years I am going to stop watching days. if they pair them two off and now Allison is leaving the show it will not be worth wasting my time watching it

disappointed in the writers maybe we will wake up and it will be a dream scene ha ha

January 28, 2014 at 2:56 pm
(156) Soap Guy says:

I guees everyone forgot that Abigal is 5years OLDER than EJ. She was born (on DOOL) in ’92, EJ in ’97….

But then EJ suffered from Soap Opera Rapid Aging Syndrome (not a real disease, just what they do to make someone grow up fast on a Soap).

As someone said, real life difference is 9 years.

January 28, 2014 at 4:11 pm
(157) Franca says:

@Jackie Brusco…why does everyone keep saying that EJ is old enough to be Abbi’s father? James Scott is only 34. Ugly Kate Mansi is 26 or 27. “Gimme” a break. The character Abbi, is a slut and is actually blackmailing EJ into having sex with her or else she would go to Hope . She has always been a looney tune and hopefully she will get her just desserts. I do not know where this is going….I have heard, through the grapevine, that Sweeney is leaving Days. So, anything is possible. However, I so much hope and wish that before she exits the soap, Sami will kick some ass (pardon me)… By the way, I have relatives in Florida with the name Brusco….Brusco’s restaurant and Pizzeria in Deerfield….are we, perchance, related, Jackie?

January 28, 2014 at 8:29 pm
(158) Lori says:

I. AM. PISSED about the pairing. I can’t stand Abigale or her huge elf ears.

January 28, 2014 at 8:50 pm
(159) Tatiana says:

You are so right, Lori. Her entire head is just one big mess…inside and out. I wish people would stop putting her in this innocent babe-in-the-woods category. She is neither that young or naive. And, this is to Barb;….Mansi is not that much younger than Scott (EJ)…only a few years. Patrick Muldoon(Austin), is much, much older, yes, but not James Scott.
I wish the writers would not continue in this vein. If they wanted EJ to step out, I wish they would have chosen someone prettier and more palatable like Theresa. I cannot stomach Abbi….pardon the pun.

January 29, 2014 at 1:33 pm
(160) joanne says:

I cannot believe so many people getting so upset over a show. First of all EJ is not that much older then Abbie. He is very attractive in my opinion. While I like EJ and Sami together they have been on my nerves lately. About time we have something to shake things up. Would be funny if Abbie ended up pregnant then Chad comes back home. They left it open for another actor to pick up the role if they wanted to go that way. With Sami leaving Days at the end of the year EJ will need a new storyline anyway. I dont want to see him go anywhere. I like him.

January 29, 2014 at 3:54 pm
(161) CeeCee says:

OMG, Voice Of Reason….someone after my own heart. Please get rid of she-looks-like-an-old-spinster-and-acts-like-a-yenta Abigail. So incredibly , un appealingly bland, this woman is. Thank you sooooooo much.

January 30, 2014 at 4:38 pm
(162) Carla says:

I’m a fan of Abby and EJ… I love… “Love in the afternoon” the story lines of Nick and Gabby and Daniel are boring….

January 30, 2014 at 9:05 pm
(163) Enough already says:

Stop obsessing over this age business. In actuality, Abigail was supposedly born in ’92 and EJ in ’97. Yes, they have aged EJ, but not by 15 years. JAMES SCOTT is 34…. KATE MANSI ( ugh) 26 or 27. We are supposed to believe Abigail is what? 21 or 22. Yes, there are many actresses/actors who are older and can pass as younger, but not Mansi…Abigail looks 30. Perhaps if her wardrobe were a little more youthful and her attitude more fitting to a 21 year old, she would be more believable. Or, perhaps it is because I so strongly dislike this character. At 21 I could have cared less what my mother did, or get into her business. Who does that at that age! All I cared about was school and boys, not men. Please remove her. Lordy, Lord , forgive me.

February 5, 2014 at 4:12 pm
(164) charm says:

days need to stop with ej and abby

February 5, 2014 at 6:08 pm
(165) Debbie says:

I have been an EJAMI fan for many, many years. I’ve waited so long for them to finally get together with no lies between them and a year ago this week, I got my wish when they professed their love to each other. I really thought they were going to be the power couple of DOOL.
Now that AS is leaving Days (at the end of the year), they will probably drag this triangle with Abigail out until AS’s departure. I am so not a fan of KM and find her character on DOOL very annoying. I DVR the show and have always forwarded her scenes. EJAMI was the main reason I watched DOOL and now that the writers are starting a romance between EJ & Abby (cringe), it pains me to say, I have lost interest and will no longer be watching the show. EJAMI is/was a great daytime TV couple with a lot of chemistry – something so hard to find in daytime Soaps.

February 6, 2014 at 3:39 pm
(166) Aly says:

Hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot!!!!!!!
Love EJ Abby forever! Best DOOL scences since i started watching as a kid! Love this pair keep it going!!!!

February 10, 2014 at 10:14 pm
(167) Bobbie says:

EJ and Abby work for me. That is what soaps are all about. With Sami leaving at the end of the year, why not? Sami had thrown E.J. out of her bedroom and E.J. is a bad boy and wanted to shut Abby up some how on the Nick-Gabi mess . It was no surprise.

She was in love with Chad and E.J. is Chad’s actual half-brother so chemical reaction was predictable… by soap standards, of course. Now we ask, if Sami finds out that one of her most trustworthy friends is not so trusty, what kind of effect will it have on Sami. Will this be the beginning of Sami’s dramatic exit from the show? Oh the possibilities! Kristen will be coming back, too, apparently mid-year if I read right.

The possibilities for trouble in Salem by years-end are building and it is just February… at least if the writers build it all well with great scripting work. :)

February 13, 2014 at 4:55 pm
(168) Volsgal says:

She is neither innocent nor sweet — don’t y’all remember the Austin storyline….

February 16, 2014 at 5:51 pm
(169) Elizabeth says:

As I been reading some of these notes here, I’ve notice not anyone has mention the fact that Allison (Sammy) is leaving Day’s to spend some quality time with her children. She has been work to jobs playing on Days and doing the program “The Biggest Loser”, she has never had any free time to be with her children, so she has decided that this was going to be her last year working with Days. So, has you can see the writers are putting Abby in her place, if since this got started the ratings went up and they can see that there are a lot of viewers that think EJ & Abby do well together. Sammy was becoming nothing but an annoying person, and fighting with EJ too much, with Abigail he has been freely open to talk to her plus he is always happy when he sees her. Kate & James have an eight years difference in age. There are many people who do look young and are older.

February 22, 2014 at 4:11 pm
(170) ROBERT says:

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH EJ IM SORRY EVERY MAN SHOULD LOOK LIKE HIM HE IS SOMETHING ELSE

February 24, 2014 at 1:02 pm
(171) ROBERT says:

SAMI IS HOTTER THAN ABIGAIL AND MORE ATTRACTIVE BUY THAT EJ IS WILD AND VERY HANDSOME IN THE BED

February 25, 2014 at 10:11 pm
(172) Cas says:

Ditto to all the comments that HATE the idea of EJ & Sami breaking up. I thought surely this must be a dream sequence much like Dallas. It made me sick when it continued. I want it ended and NEVER spoken of it again. no oopsie baby, no secret that comes out later, nothing on tape. It was a horrible idea so make it go away. I don’t care that she’s young or any other reason except I want Sami & EJ together and a beautiful, undisturbed wedding .I don’t care about what you do to the other couples, except Will and Sonny I love them, just keep EJami together. I too will stop watching after over 40 years if you screw them up.

March 12, 2014 at 12:58 am
(173) Andria says:

Maybe mama Jenn can slap Abby around.

March 18, 2014 at 1:02 pm
(174) nicole brewster says:

Omg!can’t wait for tomorrow’s to c if abbigail is prego ugh I shure hope so lol wounded what semi is gonna do woooow grate twist days pep keep up the good story’s!!!!!

March 18, 2014 at 8:17 pm
(175) Kami says:

I LOVE THEM together! New story and very HOT!