1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives Spoilers January 6 to 10, 2014

By January 4, 2014

kristian alfonsoMonday, January 6

EJ pulls out all the stops to keep Abigail from talking to Hope.

DVR Alert: Per John's request, Hope delivers life-changing news to Brady.

You can read more Monday through Friday spoilers, here.

Photo Courtesy: Getty Images/Alberto E. Rodriguez

Comments

January 4, 2014 at 5:05 am
(1) mouse says:

You won’t believe the weekly preview.

do they or don’t they? the Sami/EJ fans are going to
very upset LOL

just in time, John lets Brady knows about the research
about the family

it will be interesting to see the new Will

January 4, 2014 at 11:45 am
(2) mouse says:

trying this again.

interesting spoiler with EJ and Abby. Do they or don’t they?

One fan group is happy. One fan group won’t be ;)

January 5, 2014 at 5:18 am
(3) Laurence H says:

Sigh..I’m glad there was something about EJ and Abby on the other page. Otherwise, I would have had no reason to watch this week.

January 5, 2014 at 7:31 am
(4) Fireball says:

Sorry to see no spoilers here. The holidays are over and we love Days. Hope to see them again soon. Thanks.

January 5, 2014 at 10:49 am
(5) mouse says:

I guess we won’t know until Mon if EJ and Abby actually do something.

I know one fan base is happy. There is another one that isn’t.

yes, EJ you did make a mistake LOL

I was hoping we would see John this week. Maybe we can
see him on the phone. Too bad he can’t tell Hope in person
the news.

January 5, 2014 at 3:31 pm
(6) claudia says:

I for one as a 45 yr viewer am so over this show. They need to finish the Bo and Hope as a couple or bring him back. Do not like like Teresa charter or the actress that plays her. The whole show is going to slow and getting bogged down by really bad store lines.

January 5, 2014 at 4:10 pm
(7) mouse says:

my lost messages from yesterday got found.

sorry for repeating myself ;)

January 6, 2014 at 7:00 pm
(8) mark says:

I know one thing ! I watched todays episode and really didn’t like it all that much. It almost made me sick.

I hated seeing E J and Abby together and I also hated the thing with Brady and Hope. Please don’t tell me they are going to bring back Colleen and Santo again. I lived through that whole thing once and don’t care to go through it again. So, who is John going to be this time ? I can’t believe this. Also, if Brady is not a Brady or a Dimera , who is going to be ? UGH. I almost don’t want John to come back now if theyy are going to mess with his character again. Gees. I may switch over to watch GH since Tony Dimera is going to back on there. I would love to see him back on t v again. Gees.

January 6, 2014 at 7:49 pm
(9) fanny says:

I, for one, am glad they are changing John’s parentage. Many fans, myself included, hated the idea that he was a Brady and a DiMera. They don’t have to do a long storyline about it either. I believe they are changing it because they want to pair Brady & Teresa and it was not possible before, because they were blood-related.
As for EJ and Abby today, I absolutely loved it! It will make for an explosive storyline. It’s unexpected, shocking but oh so juicy…That’s what a soap should be.

January 6, 2014 at 8:00 pm
(10) lynda says:

Been with this show from the start. It’s losing me – such repetitive, ridiculous storylines.

January 7, 2014 at 1:57 am
(11) Laurence H says:

If they are changing John’s parentage just to get some stupid pairing of Teresa and Brady, that is one of the most asinine reasons I have heard yet. They don’t even LOOK compatible and Teresa isn’t that liked. But leave it to days to go possible change up decades of a storyline just to go with a couple that probably won’t even last. Like how Jack’s character was ruined to get Daniel and Jennifer together…and how’s that working out?

January 7, 2014 at 1:58 am
(12) Laurence H says:

Sidenote: everyone knows Jack is still alive. His death was so “ambiguous” it was obvious that he probably escaped and is on some secret mission.

January 7, 2014 at 12:16 pm
(13) mark says:

I still don’t like Teresa at all. I think maybe they should do a Teresa recast or something if they are going to keep her, but, I just don’t care for that look she has. Maybe they should make her a blonde like her cousin Sami or a red head like her grandma Caroline. I just wish they would do something with her. lol. Maybe I would like her more if they did do a Teresa recast.

I am already wondering what todays episode is going to be like. I hope this new girl from Passions works out. I wonder if she has taped any scenes with Brady and or Rafe who is also from Passions. lol.

January 7, 2014 at 2:25 pm
(14) Laurence H says:

Looking at EJ and Abby today….I’m sold on this. It looks so wrong, which makes it look so right…and plus, it’s just a change that this show needs.

January 7, 2014 at 2:34 pm
(15) Laurence H says:

Also, those jeans on Daniel had me laughing out loud today. Those bad boys fit him in all the right places…my sister used to wear those type of jeans in high school.

January 7, 2014 at 3:33 pm
(16) mouse says:

I read the person who is on Tues show isn’t on very long
like everyone thought she would be.

I don’t think Colleen and Santo will be back. They only
changed John’s parents again so Brady will be
involved with Theresa.

It will be interesting to learn who John is related to
this time around LOL

January 7, 2014 at 8:28 pm
(17) mark says:

Ha Ha , todays episode. I watched it and still don’t know about Abby and E J ! Grrr……. All I can says after all of this I just hope Abby doesn’t end up pregnant now and Jennifer becomes a grandmother. Good Grief.

I thought it was funny what Abby said. I just had to laugh. She said I have only been with 2 men and they are both brothers and Dimera’s. That was classic. I thought E J was going to laugh there for a minute. I

January 8, 2014 at 1:04 am
(18) Sinbad says:

I saw this today and am total disgusted. I had hoped it would not progress any further than a kiss.
Complete turnaround on this show. Before it was the older woman and the much younger men which I thought distasteful.
But now, Abby & EJ, totally ridiculous. Don’t these writers know how it works. You never get involved with someone who a friend has been involved with, not a family member of someone you at once were involved with. Its only common sense.
Let EG and Sami stay together since they “Deserve” each other. Both are immoral and they have no scruples. But to drag Abby into this mess and her being just a child. The writers are showing bad examples for our youngsters by doing this. They should just leave her alone to finish her schooling and get her into the workforce once she graduates. Why do they have to continually pair people up. Can’t they just write and show there are people in this world who do not want to be romantically involved with anyone. There are many of us who just want careers and no strings attached.
You want to get some unlikely couples together like been happening. How about Caroline and Daniel, Teresa and Roman, Jennifer and Stefano. LOL Won’t surprise me as it seems everything ridiculous is happening.
Think I now have better things to do for this hour every day. Not wasting my time anymore.

January 8, 2014 at 8:00 am
(19) Izzie says:

Hey Sinbad…lighted-up. It’s tv not real life. It’s suppose to be entertaining..your lose if you don’t watch.

January 8, 2014 at 12:42 pm
(20) Laurence H says:

Sinbad, if Days stuck to that format, NO ONE on this show would be together. And by the way, Teresa is Roman’s niece…her mother, Kimberly, is Roman’s sister. But that would definitely raise some eyebrows…Days dances uncomfortably close to incest with some of these pairings.

January 8, 2014 at 4:38 pm
(21) mp says:

I hate Sonny he sold out from Abigail he is her cousin and Will too he is also a sell out also. Abigail and Will are family they are Hortons. Abigail do not listen to EJ go to Hope and tell her in private. Please Abigail do not lied to Hope just tell her. Or Julie will find out about Nick’s disappearance next week getting away from attempted rape/ attempted murder self defense or not they did commit the crime at the Salem River. Percy can you tell Hope or Commissioner Brady what they did so they won’t cover up for Gabi.

January 9, 2014 at 5:33 am
(22) Annie m says:

I hate the ej Abby story why why why …? The BIg WHY is why can’t you
Let Ejami be happy after all this time. how can Sami get by this when she find out about this She going be heart broken so why?????? Do this
For a story line their love has been so sweet I am about to leave this mess and I’m sure others feel the seem . You can hardly fix this.
The kid a are going to die

Signed MAD AS HELl Good.BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 9, 2014 at 6:09 pm
(23) Stephanie says:

Well if there going to destroy everything with EJAMI, i mean we have come this far to see ej and sami finally be together for love! Thanks annie for your post and all the others on EJAMI’S side. I hate ejabby, i mean come on!!! Nonlasting!! Ej only did it to shut abby up, HE LOVES SAMI FOREVER! Ej and Sami have kids and have always loved each other and have extreme chemistry. They have been through it all and deserve their happy wedding ending! Writers better put this back together or the rage will go on!!! If this stays then I will only watch when nicole and eric are on…they are the next super couple and I hope the writers keep bringing this one together! They are adorable, first loves and great chemistry!

January 9, 2014 at 7:12 pm
(24) jennifer says:

I for one am glad that the woman that played Abigail before (pretty little liars) doesn’t play her anymore, that would not even be ok to me. But this girl they have playing her looks like the type to go after older men, hence the austin thing.

January 10, 2014 at 4:55 am
(25) Laurence H says:

Days Ratings are up…you won’t be missed.

January 10, 2014 at 10:40 pm
(26) Violet says:

1. Everything aside…I think all four of Sami’s kids belong to Lucas..just waiting for the truth to come out. Chance was there for Sydney to be Lucas’.

2. If Colleen Brady was not John’s mother, maybe Alice Horton was….:-)

3. I thought the EJ/Abigail was a nice distraction…got some discussion flowing.

4. What about pairing Liam with Hope or Kayla?

5. Need to see more of Julie and Doug.

6.Would really like to know why Anne hates the Horton’s? Jennifer in particular. Think maybe Bill is her father?

7. Don’t think Nick is dead. Think he is alive but has amnesia. Then he can recover and come back in five years…

8. Wish Nicole and Eric would have sex and put all of us out of our misery!

9. Years ago, Nicole and Roman spent a night together…they could rekindle that…would have to sedate Marlena, Jennifer and Kate:-)

10. We know it is going to happen…Stefano finds out about Kate’s involvement with Gabi and Sammi and “blackmails” her into marrying him again.