1. Entertainment

Your suggestion is on its way!

An email with a link to:

was emailed to:

Thanks for sharing About.com with others!

Janet Di Lauro

Days' Kate Mansi Reveals What's Next for EJ and Abigail?

By January 15, 2014

james scott kate mansiDays of Our Lives' fans are still reeling from the red-hot episode where EJ and Abigail hit the sheets. Now that that's out of the way, what's next for the unlikely daytime duo?

"This isn't something that's going to fade quickly," promises Kate Mansi (Abigail). "This is something that's really shaken things up for the both of them."

Translation: Expect lots more of EJ and Abigail and their Fifty Shades of Grey sexual sizzle.

Mansi previews what's coming up for the couple, weighs in on fans response to the lustful pairing, and more. You can read her interview, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Ben Cohen and Chris Haston

Comments

January 15, 2014 at 9:46 am
(1) 21stcentury says:

Did not find the interview on “click here”. Please help!

January 15, 2014 at 10:19 am
(2) Wendy says:

The link to the interview goes to the wrong page.

January 15, 2014 at 12:40 pm
(3) Scorpio says:

It was my opinion after reading 50 Shades that “EJ” should be the actor to play Christian Gray!! I still think so, even more so now. This is a fascinating story line and I am loving it. Sami needs to get some “taste of her own cruel medicine” over the years. SO tired of her character. Don’t care for wide eyed Abigail, but she does fine in the sack scenes…

January 15, 2014 at 12:40 pm
(4) daysofourlives says:

Yikes! This is now fixed. Link is working. Thanks for alerting me.

January 15, 2014 at 5:28 pm
(5) Mary says:

Wasn’t sure if I would like Abbie and EJ but after that hot steamy scene-let’s get it on. A love-hate relationship-wonder if in 4-6 weeks another little “D” will make a big surprise!!!!!!!!!!!! What a storyline

January 15, 2014 at 6:54 pm
(6) Alicia says:

More hot sex scenes with EJ and Abigail? All I can say is GREAT! I loved it when they did it in the Horton cabin. Just the thought of more scenes with them makes me horny!

January 15, 2014 at 8:34 pm
(7) Dmitri says:

I hate Sami and have never been an EJami fan. But I absolutely ADORE EJabby! Makes Abigail more interesting, less stuffy and annoying, and it makes EJ more intelligent and caring. EJami just fight and have angry sex which is very boring. EJ and Abigail share an intellectual connection and there’s obviously been an attraction there for quite some time. I say EJ needs to dump Sami for Abigail and Sami can be alone while all 3 of her men move on.

January 15, 2014 at 9:50 pm
(8) Boudicca says:

I hate the EJ and Abigail storyline. I can’t stand how Abigail is saying EJ took advantage of her when she’s the one who kept going after him after he tried to stop her twice. Yes he’s an a$$ for giving in when he is supposedly so in live with Sami but Abigail makes me sick the way she is acting.

January 16, 2014 at 11:30 am
(9) Voice of Reason says:

What I don’t get is why anyone would compare this to Fifty Shades of Grey…no red room of pain, no whips, no toys, just sex. That’s NOT Fifty Shades!

January 16, 2014 at 6:25 pm
(10) Ilikesymmetry says:

I would like to thank Days writers for setting me free. Even shot in the head couldn’t do that, but EJ choosing Bianca over Kate????? ( ok, ok, I’m Shakespeare’s fan ;) ) Really ????? I prefer „The Taming of the Shrew” to “50 shades of Grey” ;) Au revoir :)

January 17, 2014 at 11:11 am
(11) fanny says:

Love it or hate it but the EJ & Abby’s tryst brought on great ratings for DAYS, last week. The two days they were on, was their highest ratings. A lot of people tuned in when they saw their promo…

January 17, 2014 at 1:07 pm
(12) Elizabeth says:

So the EJ & Abby turned up the heat for the ratings. Now, Abby should know for by now how bad the Demeras are and yet, she is getting into a relationship or and affair with one. She is going to more of an headache for Jennifer then JJ did (at least he straightened up). I don’t think Abby is using any kind of protection when she is doing it, and I’m afraid she might get herself pregnant, which will become a problem for EJ, Sami, and Jennifer. Abby may be smart in detecting lies and stuff, but with relationships she is going to cause an disaster. Yes, I know Abby is a grown woman now and is suppose to be making her own decisions but she obviously doesn’t know how to handle a love relationship, look how the Chad, Abby, and Cam triangle turned out.

January 17, 2014 at 3:50 pm
(13) Stephanie says:

H A T E I T!!!!!!! Bring back EJAMI!!!! Abby get a life with someone else!!!

January 17, 2014 at 4:50 pm
(14) fanny says:

Oh boy! After today’s show, I think the Ejami fans will have a fit!
Awhile back, when it was hinted about the EJ & Abby’s romantic fling,
I jokingly wrote: “Sex, lies & videotapes”. Well, someone is filming them at the cabin. Oh, oh! Any ideas who might that be?

January 17, 2014 at 7:24 pm
(15) Tammy says:

I hate the story of abby abby and ej!!!!!! Put sami back with ej…..

January 17, 2014 at 9:32 pm
(16) kathy says:

Where the heck is Sammy? Havent seen her in weeks. I do not like the new Will, may grow to like him, don’t know.

I am assuming that Nick will show up at the Christening. YUCK

January 17, 2014 at 9:40 pm
(17) kathy says:

I totally agree, I do no not like that storyline. EJ has never been portrayed as that creep from 50 shades. If this storyline is heading in that direction, call me gone. Been watching for nearly 50 years, but this would put an end to it.

50 Shades of Grey is nothing but a common piece of crap that, apparently, Bible Belt women think it is ok to read. NOT! It is pure commercial crap and I hate that decent women are falling for it.

January 17, 2014 at 11:05 pm
(18) mya says:

Kathy,

I have been a fan of days for 20+ years and I have read all three 50 shades of Grey books and I liked them just fine but I don’t understand the obsession with this book and comparing the so called EJABBY pairing truly in my opinion so far the only comparison that could be made is that Abby is inexperienced compared to EJ, unless we are going to see EJ try and control her and dictate to her what to wear, drive, eat and how much she can sleep and work out, outside of that Anastasia and Christian were single adults with an understanding, not hurting anyone and Anastasia was mature beyond her years (total opposite of Abigail) so I guess if he wants a puppet than Abby will be perfect since she has already given everything else away her body,common sense and self respect, she wont mind giving the rest away.

January 18, 2014 at 12:44 am
(19) Angelina says:

I hate the idea of Ej and abby. I don’t like abbys role, she’s a undercover home wrecker. I hope Sammy kicks her butt. I’m sure she will be pregnant, god only knows by who maybe its sonnys lol….

January 18, 2014 at 1:38 am
(20) Melissa says:

I’m dying to know whom took their picture today at the cabin.

January 20, 2014 at 4:40 pm
(21) Karen says:

I think that it may be the bird watcher or nick who took the pictures I do not like the new Will either.

January 20, 2014 at 4:50 pm
(22) BellaFrom NH says:

I dont care for the new Will. I cant stand Nick. I like EJ and Sammie
not EJ and little miss Abby. Oh and someone smack that arrogant woman at the hosp who is trying to sabotage Daniel . Is Jenn really that stupid??who writes these soaps??

January 20, 2014 at 5:05 pm
(23) Teresa says:

I so agree EJ would be great in 50 Shades.

January 20, 2014 at 5:20 pm
(24) Bettina Braun says:

days was so monotonous with the constant repeats of the same old love stories. I am bored with Jennifer and Daniel, sammi and EJ, Nicole and Eric. Abigail and EJ have gotten my interest again.
Not crazy about the new will…he has big shoes to fill! Don’t care for that storyline.
Love JJ..and Teresa is a good actress.
Nice that Lucas is getting some screen time. And good to see Rafe again
They need to utilize all of the actors they have on contract so it isn’t so repetitious every day!

January 20, 2014 at 6:43 pm
(25) mary says:

love the EJ/ABBY STORY LINE. hope that she is pregnant, that would be nice. now today, Sammy is trying to be humble, too late for her. let her be misery and alone. let EJ/ABBY LEAD DAYS into something real and exciting. I am sick of Jenn and Daniel; Eric and Nicole. DO NOT LIKE THE NEW WILL. HE IS NEVER GOING TO GROW ON ME. THE CASTING COULD HAVE FOUND A BETTER LOOKING PERSON TO play that part. One more thing, how long is Eric and Nicole contract. hope they leave SOON.

January 20, 2014 at 7:50 pm
(26) Helen H says:

Sami always has a problem with her men and I thought she and EJ, well she meet and loved someone who understood her…now she is being cheated on or “screwed ” by another “love”. One who said he would never and they were two of a kind. No she went after her sisters guy, had a suppose love with Brandon who left her, Lucas who tried but they would never make it, he was to easy for her. Kate always messed with her relationships…now someone who fathered more of her kids, and I understand her upset about EJ covering for his sister, but she loves Eric her brother and that is a hurtful trust deal. I do not like EJ and Abby, I want EJ and Sami to make it they have been through so much and she has stood up to her family for him. I am not happy. So far do not see chemistry between the new Will and Sonny, maybe later?

January 20, 2014 at 8:10 pm
(27) Teresa says:

Hate this new storyline. I shouldn’t be surprised by the refusal of Days to follow through with a genuine pairing of EJ and Sami without somehow putting the screws to the EJami fans one more time. What was I thinking to believe we would actually make it to a wedding and a few months of married happiness. Not to mention the fact that I find it very hard to believe that EJ would allow himself to have sex with his brother’s ex-love. Totally out of character for EJ. Sorry to see the tainting of my favorite couple just for cheap lust ratings after all these months of exceptional writing.

January 20, 2014 at 9:46 pm
(28) Kris says:

I have been a Days fan for 25 years and hsve to say I don’t like the pairing of “Ejabby” To me I feel when watching this disaster happening it feels forced and a bit unbelievable. I think it was in bad taste to pair Ej with his brothers Ex. Has to make one wonder how true Abbys “Love” was for Chad especially with him being her first? What’s that make her when she was judge & jury with Chad’s betrayal?
I have always loved the chemistry of Ejami it sizzles and you feel it come off the tv screen it is real you feel the love – hate it’s tangible. Ejami is believable. Ej is the one man who is of like mind to Sami both imperfect and they know they are just as they know each others imperfections are. The pairing of Ejabby feels contrived, forced and unbelievable for this Days fan.

January 21, 2014 at 9:54 am
(29) jesse80 says:

I agree with others who think abbyej completely out of character for both.
Also – use the Sonny/Will trashy line to expose their relationship for what it is (stupidity – abuse of genuine affection – adoption of current trash
gay trend) to help show truth about why this modern “trend” should be
eliminated, at least in politics & public eye. To expose it in “Days” as the trash it is and have both characters come to their senses (help stamp out homosexual & lesbian marriages everywhere) would raise “Days” in
my estimation to far more than a common soap opera.

January 21, 2014 at 10:25 am
(30) Barb says:

I don’t care for it at all. It is so totally out of character for Abigail….so I suppose that is why it was done.
But, if they felt the needed, in my opinion, to have Abigail do a total turnaround with morals…why not bring in a new character.
That EJ would be so attracted to her… I don’t see it. Also…
I am sick and tired ….. really…of having EJ and Sammie with “secrets” that we know will come out. It’s the same old storyline with them all the time!!!

January 21, 2014 at 10:47 am
(31) SHEILA CLINGAN says:

THE GUY THEY GOT TO PLAY WILL CERTAINLY IS NOT A SEASONED ACTOR!!! HE CAN’T ACT WORTH A DARN. DAYS COULD HAVE AT LEAST HIRED A GOOD LOOKING HUNK OR EYE CANDY FOR THE WOMEN VIEWERS. THE NEW WILL MUST HAVE NEVER LOOKED AT ANY OF THE OLD WILL’S TAPES TO AT LEAST ACT OR SMILE LIKE HE DID. AND, EVEN WORSE IS THE PAIR-UP OF EJ & ABBY ~ UGH, MAKE ME PUKE!!! NO WAY WOULD EJ EVER BE SO DESPERATE AS TO JUMP IN BED WITH THAT “I’M GOD’S GIFT TO MEN & EVERYONE IS OUT TO PLOT AGAINST HER & SHE IS ALWAYS THE VICTIUM” UGLY, HOMELY ABBY!!! I HOPE THAT EJ THROWS THAT BITCH SAMI, WHO IS USING SEX AS A PUNISHMENT IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP, OUT ON THE STREET WITH ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. THE ONLY THING SAMI CAN DO/GIVE IS BABIES. WILL BE GOOD TO HAVE SELF RIGHTEOUS SAMI
LEAVE THE SHOW, FINALLY … BUT I’LL BELIEVE THAT WHEN HER ROYAL HIGHNESS TRIES TO SHEDS ALL THE GLAMOUR, MONEY, & WHAT ALL COMES WITH FAME

January 21, 2014 at 11:34 am
(32) fanny says:

For those of you who do not know yet: Alison Sweeney(Sami) announced on the Ellen DeGeneres’s show that she is leaving DAYS at the end of her contract at the end of this year. Alison Sweeney has been a very busy lady. On top of playing Sami, she is the host of “The Biggest Loser”, a writer of books and a mother of 2 young children.
So maybe this whole storyline with EJ & Abby is to prepare us for Sami’s exit…
Alison Sweeney has been working non-stop since the age of 16 when she first appeared as Sami on DAYS.

January 21, 2014 at 2:11 pm
(33) jillfty says:

I can’t believe they put Ej with bug eyed ugly Abigail! He is better with Same a real woman. I hate Abby she is a home wreaking whore and needs to be killed off the show

January 21, 2014 at 2:14 pm
(34) jillfty says:

Abigail is so ugly

January 21, 2014 at 2:46 pm
(35) fanny says:

WOW, Jillfty! The only thing that is ugly here, is your comment.

January 21, 2014 at 8:52 pm
(36) Alicia says:

I do not like them together at all! It’s something different I guess,but Ej and Sammy have the best chemistry and love story! Nothing compares to them

January 22, 2014 at 7:42 am
(37) jillfty says:

Agreed Alicia! He needs to get away from nasty Abby andgo back to beautiful Samantha . Abigail is the next Kate but a plain version

January 22, 2014 at 10:20 am
(38) jillfty says:

Sheila up above is right on a lot of things. Ej is not the hottest man on the show but he is too good looking for ugly Homley Abigail. Eric or Brady is hottest for me personally

January 22, 2014 at 11:20 am
(39) Anne says:

I would rather spend the day at the dentist’s office having a root canal than watch EJ and Abby in stomach churning pairing. The writers have taken a wrong turn and I will be turning off this road and joining the ranks of the former viewers.

January 22, 2014 at 12:01 pm
(40) Allymax says:

Can anyone explain why when Abigail was with EJ at the cabin she said the only two men she’s been with were brothers, and conveniently forgot her affair with Austin?

January 22, 2014 at 12:31 pm
(41) jillfty says:

I didn’t think she slept with Austin. Then again I stopped the show for a while which I will be doing again. What a hoe she is! and she is the ugliest chick on the show

January 23, 2014 at 2:47 pm
(42) Caroline says:

I hate that school-marm bun hairstyle that Abbie was sporting today. Her hair doesn’t look good in that style. Also that shade of mustard-green blouse is really ugly. Is she trying to look terrible? Gabbi looks beautiful, but is so stressed out.

January 23, 2014 at 3:53 pm
(43) fanny says:

The wardrobe, hair, makeup and sets departments all need major improvement, but DAYS is on a very tight budget…
The good news is, DAYS has been renewed til 2016.

Abby has only slept with Chad & EJ (not Austin!) and if that makes her a hoe, then what does that make Sami? LOL!
REPEAT AFTER ME: “This is ONLY a soap” …

January 23, 2014 at 9:30 pm
(44) Scott K says:

Janet, who is the man that played Ethan (?) Jennings at the school on today’s episode? He looks very familiar.

January 23, 2014 at 10:21 pm
(45) fanny says:

Aiden Jennings is played by Daniel Cosgrove who is very well known to soaps for having played on “All My Children”, “Guiding Light”, & “As The World Turns”. He was also a part of the “Beverly Hills, 90210″ cast.

January 23, 2014 at 10:25 pm
(46) EJABBY says:

Abigail will become pregnant with EJ’s baby and you all know it . You know how crazy protective he gets over his baby mamas, he will dote on Abigail. Sami will find out the truth and leave Salem with her tail between her legs totally destroyed and heartbroken or Nick will kill her. Lol ejami is over and done with…….so suck it up Abigail will be the new mistress of the Dimera mansion. Hahahaha EJABBY !!!!!!!!

January 24, 2014 at 4:23 pm
(47) Joanne T. says:

I only have one thing to say GROSS!!!!!

January 25, 2014 at 2:32 pm
(48) Karin says:

Can’t believe Abigail (miss goody two shoes) blamed EJ for having sex, she seems more like a slut than the decent and so honest girl she is supposed to be! Her character is structured a lot like her mother’s (Jennifer) who blows hot and cold continuously! Do these females ever know what they want? The writers retort to more and more unrealistic behaviours, like everyone is a “mind reader” and the most private conversations take place in the town square or park….. really realistic! I am getting fed up with this soap!

January 25, 2014 at 4:48 pm
(49) Anne says:

I also wondered why ALL important conversations have to take place at the town square even the ones between people that live together. EJ and Abigail is SO gross. I love EJ but can’t watch him play a child molester. How can he be with someone so immature, she said, I hope you and Chad won’t compare notes. Like they are still in junior high. If he can’t be with Sami, please get him back with Nicole. They were hot! Need to give Stefano and EJ a project. Need to get back to business. Have Victor grow a pair. He has become such a wuss since he married Maggie. Brady is such a cry baby. When Madison (the love of his life died) he didn’t take it as hard. When is Gabi having a mental breakdown and being committed to an institution? Maybe now she will realize what Melanie had to go thru with Nick. Payback is a bitch. All the bed hopping and supposed sexual tension is getting boring. Sick of Jen/ Daniel/Eric/JJ/Abigail. Let’s try another storyline…….

January 25, 2014 at 11:25 pm
(50) angela says:

O wow luv the shake up.. yes it reminds me of fifty shades of grey and o how ej should diffently b “THE CHRISTIAN GREY ” he does play so well…lol

January 28, 2014 at 11:57 am
(51) Bj says:

Why does the Gays have to be thrown in our
face. I think it is horrible I fast forward my TV
when they are on. Maybe this is why Chandler
Massey left the show.

January 28, 2014 at 7:11 pm
(52) Marie says:

Your writers do not know their own characters because EJ is always in control and he would not be panting like a lap dog after Abigail. I was very disappointed in the story line. How do you have EJ telling Sami he loves so much it hurts then the next scene have him creeping into bed with Abigail? Again, very disappointed! I realize you are stumbling trying to find a reason to write Sami out of your story line but this is a pathetic attempt at it. Don’t turn EJ into a school boy lap dog!

January 28, 2014 at 9:52 pm
(53) Rachel says:

Finally the writers are changing the story line. So sick of the EJ and Sammy team, they suck and it never changes with those two. Looking forward to seeing more of EJ and Abigail.

January 29, 2014 at 12:57 am
(54) Myrr says:

I think EJ is the hottest actor anywhere!! He and Sami are perfect together.Their love scenes are soooooo steamy. Why would Days ruin a good thing? I just started watching 3 years ago, when I retired and I have never seen chemistry like that not even on the big screen! James Scott is the best looking man I have ever seen in my life and he is a magnificent actor. If he leaves Days he would have no problem on the big screen! Days better give him what he wants in his contract or they will lose all their viewers.

January 29, 2014 at 4:46 pm
(55) patsy says:

I,m tired of watching EJ and that skinny coweyed little girl have sex.TO me this is just proveing to me EJ cannotbe trusted He couldn’t even go a week with out having sex with someone.so sami is right .ej and sami was my favoret couple I think she should have stayed with Rafe at lest he was faithful I just don’t understand WHY they had to ruin this special couples for higher rateings and loose a bunch of fans Alyson you were smart to leave this show. look how they treated peter reckel and drake

January 29, 2014 at 8:48 pm
(56) Amber says:

Absolutely LOVE EJ & Abby!!!! I’ve always been an Ejami fan but Allison Sweeney is leaving and Abby &Ej’s personalities together has a lot of potential! Can’t wait to see how all this plays out!!!

February 1, 2014 at 2:52 pm
(57) lisa says:

Abbs never slept w austin. Fessed up to making it look as so, though

February 4, 2014 at 1:39 pm
(58) bebe says:

I hate this Abigail Enlarged storyline so much I have opp piped as teaching until its over I hope it over as ion I HATE this story line HATE please end it

February 4, 2014 at 1:43 pm
(59) michelle says:

Hate the End Abigail storyline she is not good or even sexy enough for this storyline

February 4, 2014 at 2:45 pm
(60) Disgusted says:

I am so sickened by the EJ and Abigail affair!! I can’t even even stomach to watch them. I’ve been a Days fan for over 20 years but I have to say..the writers definitely got it wrong here! Won’t be following this show until this gross affair ends! Just gross!!

February 5, 2014 at 12:59 pm
(61) Nancy says:

I really have a problem with the writers of this show. It seems like everyone has sex with whom ever at the drop of a hat. Are they not afraid of STD’s? They sure aren’t doing any shows about that problem. Now this stupid thing with EJ and Abigail has turned this young woman, who was a supposedly virgin until Chad and that wasn’t very long ago, into this all knowing sexually aggressive person. And EJ is sure showing he is just what he always has been, a liar. I hope the writers can figure out some more interesting story lines, that aren’t involved with everyone sleeping without remorse or maybe some couple could stay together. It’s pretty sad that most of the women of Salem will stop at nothing to get the man they want, I guess the men are all pretty stupid when it comes to women. Just had to vent and I hope others feel as I do.

February 5, 2014 at 11:48 pm
(62) Missy says:

Why cant Abby have someone her age. She is always portrayed as a physco. First Austin now EJ. I feel sorry for her.

February 7, 2014 at 6:28 pm
(63) patsy says:

boy you can sure tell who believes it ok to cheat and the one who have been cheated on

February 8, 2014 at 3:02 pm
(64) KG says:

EJ and Abby all the way! They are electric onscreen! Keep it up Days, the ratings prove this is worth it!

February 8, 2014 at 7:20 pm
(65) tanya says:

Rediculous!!! Why? Really ej and abigail im starting to hate the show hes to old for her first of all , not interested in there scene at all.

February 8, 2014 at 7:24 pm
(66) tanya says:

That is so stupid ej and abigail serioously. If they cant find her someone her age maybe they should think of hiring younger people. I hate those scenes. Sami and Ej thats the best match

February 10, 2014 at 6:12 pm
(67) Jen says:

If the producers see my comments, please act on them. It is so boring watching Abbigail acting slutty towards every man she has a crush on. She talks to adults with that flip attitude like she’s something special. She needs a good punishment from Mom.
I have many gay friends, but wish Will and Sonny would be less affectionate on TV. Some things should be left to the imagination behind closed doors.
Doctor Dan needs a shave and haircut. I wouldn’t want him touching me until he had a bath, always looks dirty.
I’ve been watching since 1978 and it’s unfortunate that the story line is going downhill fast.

February 11, 2014 at 4:00 pm
(68) Tia says:

Personally I’m fed up with Abigail and her disgusting ways. I can’t stand this storyline at all. Abigail is always trying to get in someone’s relationship. I’m about ready to stop watching DOOL. If they make Abigail pregnant I will stop watching it. It’s just not the same anymore.

February 13, 2014 at 3:04 pm
(69) Stacy says:

I LOVE THEM TOGETHER!
VERY HOT AND LOTS OF CHEMISTRY. I HOPE THIS KEEPS GOING AND THEY INVOLVE HER WHEN ALLISON LEAVES THE SHOW AT THE END OF THE YEAR.

February 14, 2014 at 2:44 am
(70) Tammy says:

I like EJ and Abigail as a couple. Sami has been careless and too confident in the relationship, letting EJ go without sex for too long. . . a reminder for all women that “if he is not having sex with you, he probably is with someone else.”. Abigail is young, beautiful and her goodness is a quality that EJ was originally attracted to in Sami, who has quite the criminal background. Opposites attract, so the chemistry between EJ and Abigail is more likely than EJ and Sami, who are more alike. . . Viva la Difference!!

February 18, 2014 at 6:22 pm
(71) michelle says:

yes ej and abby look good together i hope keep them together i hope fall in love it would be fun to see my vote them your fan michelle

February 26, 2014 at 11:46 am
(72) joanne says:

I think it is just a show and people should not get so worked up over it. I too have been watching since I was a teenager and can remember when Sami was just a teen. I love that she is always in trouble. Be real it would not be Sami if everything was perfect. As far as EJ and Abby I really do not care a whole lot for Abby but like the concept. I love EJ so I am glad there is a good storyline featuring him. I do not mind Will and Sonny. Actually before Chandler left they were my favorite couple on the show. I do not like the replacement for Will at all. There is no chemisrty at all between them. It does not bother me at all to see them be affectionate. We watch the other couples do it. I am straight by ther way. I think if it bothers people that much then turn the channel.

March 2, 2014 at 3:46 pm
(73) Bridget Beattie says:

GET RID OF ABIGALE…….She done this story line already, when she stocked and almost broke up her sister`s marriage with Austin and Carrie. Get a life young girl……. I hope that Sami and EJ get married, so that finally Sami can find what she`s always been searching for TRUE LOVE, and I believe EJ truly loves her, would be nice to see them happily married and maybe pass away peacefully before she leaves the show. We then can really morn her leaving, I am sure there will be some tears when she leaves. WE LOVE YOU SAMI !!

March 6, 2014 at 11:48 am
(74) Annie says:

I’ve been watching Days since I was a child. I was born in 1959, and grew up watching it with my grandmother and mother…so that’s a lot of years! I don’t mind the EJ/Abby deal, except she acts so stupid. Innocent my ass. I hate the Will and his boytoy scenes, but mostly because the writers are sending mixed messages. They quote Scripture in once scene and push homosexuality in another. With Bo have left, and now Sami taking a hike (who can blame them? Who wants to be a part of such a mess?), I’ve decided that once Sami is gone I’m done. I’m hoping EJ kills Sami off in a crime of passion…would be totally interesting. I don’t like the new, nice Sami….she’s much more fun when she’s evil….more like most of us real women!

March 7, 2014 at 1:56 pm
(75) melody says:

I called it weeks ago that they would come up with Abigail being pregnant I think this is going 2 be Sami was out of the show): Sad

March 8, 2014 at 2:16 pm
(76) jen says:

Abby and ej look so hot together. I love them both

March 10, 2014 at 8:44 pm
(77) DimeraFan says:

It’d be more believable if it were Kristen & EJ. We could find out that Kristen isn’t actually a Dimera at all…could happen in Salem. Abigail just DOES NOT have enough acting ability, sex appeal nor brain enough to be “MRS.EJ”. I don’t care what hairdo, clothes or no clothes you put her in or out of, Ali Sweeney can act in two batts of an eyelash whereas Abigail just DOES NOT HAVE “It”. I don’t care if you send her to Julliard…she is NOT woman enough to be part of a SuperLoveCouple. EJ is and Ali is, Theresa is, Kristen is, Jordan is, Nicole is, Marlena is, Jennifer is, Maxine is, Kayla is, Hope is,even Anne is….but Abigail? NOT!!!! “The Twit” can’t remember to take her birth control pills??!! C’mon, this is 2014. Stupidity doesn’t qualify you to be Mrs. EJ
Dimera…besides, she has a few to kill, switch birth certificate or DNA tests, play some kind of blackmail, spy, torture, terrorize first and a few to kiss, trap, disquise as, run off or maybe even kidnap and run out of the country with them first. My question is, which writer is she sleeping with to get in this position??!! Give her any guy except EJ. She is NOT Dimera material. PERIOD!! Preggers? Give her to NICK FALLON!! So far, some of his minor escapades match up with some of hers. She doesn’t have enough of a past to play off of what EJs done as Sami has done!! I couldn’t see her with Lucas or Rafe either, yet she definitely doesn’t fit “T” either. This character is in a class all by herself. Nowhere.

April 11, 2014 at 3:54 pm
(78) Jen says:

Abigail is very immature, so it’s hard to believe the storyline of EJ wanting her. I am sick of the gay Sonny and Will scenes. Leave some things for behind closed doors. I have been watching since 1978. Now I seem to fast forward much of the show.