1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives Spoilers January 20 to 24, 2014

By January 18, 2014

eric martsolfMonday, January 20

Brady decides to split town and runs into Dr. Chyka.

DVR Alert: Nicole confesses the truth to Eric.

You can read more Monday through Friday spoilers, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Chris Haston

Comments

January 18, 2014 at 6:25 am
(1) mouse says:

the promo for the christening is out.

Will it be Nick who walks in?

Loved Friday’s show with the peeper taking pictures.
Remember when Daniel was at the window
peeping in at Chloe all those years ago ;)

Also, enjoyed Theresa grilling JJ about Nicole. Does
she know about all the patients, oops women Daniel
has been with :)

Is Nicole going to tell Eric the truth that she’s not dating Daniel.

So glad Dr “Save the day” Daniel finds Nicole and Eric.

January 18, 2014 at 9:57 am
(2) 21stcentury says:

When Sami got back from her trip, as she kept getting closer to the room, she heard enough to know that Ej and Abby slept together. She acted like she knows nothing to see how long it will take for EJ to tell her, or maybe she’s saving it for the perfect opportunity to catch EJ in his trap.

The expression on Sami’s face when she was telling Abby about the DiMera’s and that she and EJ love each other tells me that she knows.

I think Sami hired a P.I. to take pictures for proof so EJ and Abby cannot deny it and I think Sami will use that to her own advantage. Could also be Stefano, he could use those pictures to have EJ do everything he tells him to, plus more.

January 18, 2014 at 12:11 pm
(3) kay says:

I don’t really care about Brady, so if he leaves town, good riddance. Hope he cleans up his act. He needs to go to rehab, as AA is not enough for him.

I wonder if the person taking photos of EJ and Abby is one of Stefano’s minions. Or it could be Percy Ruggles, the “birdwatcher” from the river. It could be Nick too. Guess we have to wait and see.

January 18, 2014 at 5:33 pm
(4) Days viewer says:

At first the Ejabby one night fling was a little sweet in that it was different and unexpected, but by the end of the week I was already starting to get annoyed with Abby and her moral dilemma. Well if she feels so guilty about doing the “wrong” thing then she shouldn’t have jumped EJ’s bones when she was alone with him again on Friday. Because this time, we’re gonna have to sit through a repeat of ” what have I done? My mom is going to be so hurt. I can’t keep this in, I gotta tell someone…blah, blah, blah” this is going to go on until the secret comes out. I might have to fast forward if she is going to be a broken record.

I’m thinking that it might be that bird watcher who’s taking creepy photos of Ejabby at the cabin. I was thinking that Nick might end up there from the river but then he wouldn’t be able to get his hands on a nice camera, so I think it’s the bird watcher.

As for the surprise during the Christening, I’m also thinking that it’s Nick. The other possibility is mr bird watcher. But if it’s Nick then oh my gosh let the blackmail drama begin. He is going to hold this over gabi, Sami, and Kate and now sonny, will, and EJ since they know too.

As for Brady, he’s acting like such a jerk but I guess that’s how someone who’s on drugs and booze is suppose to act. I wonder when John is suppose to come back. Brady needs some sort of help.

January 19, 2014 at 9:44 am
(5) mouse says:

I wish we knew when John was coming back too.

sweeps starts Jan 30. Maybe he’ll show up during Feb

January 19, 2014 at 10:23 am
(6) 21stcentury says:

Now that I’ve watched last Friday’s Days, I think it could also be Sami taking the pictures to get her proof for her perfect moment.

I agree with the possibility that it could be the creepy, nosy bird watcher, maybe Nick asked him to follow everyone involved and get all the info and pictures he could get, it will be useful for Nick to blackmail everyone involved, the trio ladies and the trio men.

January 20, 2014 at 2:16 pm
(7) Cathgirl says:

Don’t drag things out!

Please get Nicole and Eric out of the “dungeon” and into pretty clothes and on a comfy couch where they can sip cocoa and smile, knowing that they are truly in love!

They’re too cute to be tortured!

January 22, 2014 at 10:25 am
(8) 21stcentury says:

I hope Nick is not taking pictures of EJ and Abby, and getting all the secrets from the others who know what happened, to show Gabi how everyone’s life will be ruined and blaming her, and I hope he will not blackmail and manipulate with all that to Gabi and force her to be with him.

If it’s Nick who interrupts the christening, that means he will be on Days for quite some time until Gabi leaves in May. Wonder how the story will go, can’t wait.

January 22, 2014 at 2:56 pm
(9) junebug says:

tired of all the fighting about nick also why is sami always wineing get a life with someone new