1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives Spoilers February 3 to 7, 2014

By February 1, 2014

kate mansiMonday, February 3

Abigail blasts Adrienne for gossiping about her and EJ to Jennifer.

DVR Alert: Someone discovers Brady, as he drinks alone in Daniel's empty apartment.

You can read more Monday through Friday teasers, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Michael Desmond

Comments

February 1, 2014 at 5:13 am
(1) Laurence H says:

Eh. I’m not terribly excited by reading the spoilers but whatever, I’ll watch.

February 1, 2014 at 11:18 am
(2) mouse says:

have you seen the promo?

maybe we’ll get more surprises like the end
on Friday’s show.

February 1, 2014 at 1:13 pm
(3) Melissa says:

Go dool with your interesting spoilers I will be watching .

February 1, 2014 at 2:39 pm
(4) Gigi says:

Wonder how soon Abigail will come up preggers?

February 1, 2014 at 4:31 pm
(5) Sadie says:

I wonder why Melissa is such a bitch on these forums.

February 1, 2014 at 4:37 pm
(6) Laurence H says:

Mouse, I don’t know where the video promo is so I haven’t seen it. Is it good?

Sadie, don’t waste your time with Melissa. She has a hard on for me, and likes to passive-aggressively reply to anything I say, but she’s wasting her time because I’m gay.

February 1, 2014 at 4:48 pm
(7) Laurence H says:

I see it. I’ll be watching lol

February 1, 2014 at 7:21 pm
(8) mouse says:

Lawrence I told you the promo was good ;)

February 1, 2014 at 9:44 pm
(9) Melissa says:

I see nothing bitchy about me saying I can’t wait for this week Sadie no need to call me a bitch and actually Lawrence I have nothing against you nor do I have a hard on for you okay , all I’m doing is posting my opinion like yourself and everyone else here. So please stop assuming things about me.

I have nothing against anyone here . But I see my opinions make me a bitch am I not allowed to voice?

February 1, 2014 at 10:12 pm
(10) Melissa says:

And I’m actually generally replying to the topics not replying to anybody personally .

February 1, 2014 at 10:25 pm
(11) mp says:

melissa i am on your side about your opinions laurence h also hard time on me on my opinions of my comments too sometimes he does sometimes he dosen’t everybody is entitled to their opinions and their facts of their storylines

February 1, 2014 at 10:44 pm
(12) Melissa says:

I agree MP I have nothing against anybody opinions here whether they mean nothing or not we are still entitled to them. So its not necessary to be called a bitch for an opinion or to be picked on for one.

Nobody has to agree with my opinions or read them if they don’t want but the name calling is not necessary .

February 1, 2014 at 11:44 pm
(13) Laurence H says:

Melissa, don’t even try that crap. I can go back to several of these things I’ve commented on and whenever I see your name it pertains to something I said but without naming me…and no, it’s not me being paranoid. The least you could do is have the intestinal fortitude to admit it. Why else did you bring up the INTERESTING spoilers after I said I wasn’t terribly excited about them? Why else when I mentioned that I was wrong about Days being close to being canceled and that I would eat crow you made a comment about people eating crow? I’m just glad somebody else saw it.

And MP, I only used to comment to you because your posts were hard to read.

February 1, 2014 at 11:46 pm
(14) Laurence H says:

And here’s the deal: Saying we’re “entitled” to our opinions only highlights the ENTITLEMENT, not the opinion. You’re engaging in a classic red herring fallacy by distracting from what the opinion is. But whatever..I will be watching Days this week and ignoring Melissa and her passive-aggressiveness. Sorry if being blunt is too much for you, but at least I’m honest about how I feel.

February 2, 2014 at 2:39 am
(15) Melissa says:

I said I found the spoilers interesting because it’s my thoughts there are a lot people who’s posts come up right after yours Lawrence so does that mean they are passive aggressive no not at all it’s a forum so expect replies after yours.

And sorry but you are being paranoid I was honest in what I said I don’t believe in lying and no crap is being trie started .

February 2, 2014 at 2:41 am
(16) Melissa says:

Anyway Gigi I hope they don’t pull another pregnancy storyline there have been enough of those on both dool and gh I watch both .

February 2, 2014 at 12:56 pm
(17) Elaine says:

I’m sooo ready for some ERICOLE Valentine’s Day love!! Make it happen, DAYS!!

February 2, 2014 at 1:20 pm
(18) Melissa says:

Elaine I’m with you I’m all for Eric and Nicole Bring it on dool bring on Eric and Nicole as a couple

February 2, 2014 at 6:56 pm
(19) mouse says:

I think the people who like Eric and Nicole need to think of new combo name.

the one they use reminds me of e-coli LOL

February 3, 2014 at 8:47 am
(20) Sarah says:

Wow!! The comments are more of a soap opera then the show :)

February 3, 2014 at 12:33 pm
(21) shygirl says:

I’m just tired of Days. There is no real warmth to the show and hasn’t been for years. The only character with any likeability for me is Sonny. The rest are people I wouldn’t care to know in real life. And that is sad to me, a long time viewer. The show is about shock value instead of being character and family driven. No one faces any consequences. No one has any real depth or character. I thought for awhile that Rafe would be a real hero, but when he took up with Kate it had a “sick” aspect to it. Even the priest, who could be a great character is so cheesy he is unwatchable. It’s tired. I’m tired of it.

February 3, 2014 at 4:46 pm
(22) CORI says:

I don’t like many of the new characters introduced. been watching since it started and the 80s/90s had the best SLs (imo) it was true to brady/Horton family with the dastardly kiriakis and dimeras thrown in. well-written, well-acted stories. now because of money, stories are lame and filmed in static locations (SO tired of seeing people walk thru the gate in the woods…WHO does that?) but I guess it’s a step up from everyone visiting the cemetery .

contrary to one posters opinion, I actually like “the priest” aka Eric, and one of the best actors on the show is Arianne Zucker (Nicole). EJ is good also, as is the OLD Will, and yes, I like Abigail. All the rest are annoying, or boring, or both. Hope needs a story and she needs Bo….and that’s not likely to happen.

One thing for sure, totally SICK of seeing “THE ROCK” scene played over and over. Grow some cajones and say…you tried to rape me – back the heck up dude. Th
e Gabi character is exhausting in the hysterical over-acting department, and I, standalone, in being glad Sami (Allison Sweeney) is leaving. .. her breathy fake crying always gets on my nerves.

done with my rant

February 3, 2014 at 11:54 pm
(23) Laurence H says:

Shygirl, I gotta agree with you…as it is, Gabi STILL hasn’t been held accountable for what she did to Melanie and getting her kidnapped by that obsessed guy.

February 4, 2014 at 5:20 pm
(24) shygirl says:

Right you are Laurence. Gabi needs to get lost. But she isn’t the only one who needs to pay. I’d like to see Stephano and E J go to prison together. Just think of the great scenes they could have in jail. And one thing I’d like to know is why Kate has turned so wimpy when it comes to Nick? She is another one who never pays. And Sami….well maybe they will kill her off in a blasé of glory (though I will miss her, even if her brain and personality are stuck in junior high.)

February 6, 2014 at 8:51 pm
(25) mp says:

Will Theresa go to JJ’s hearing and tell the judge in his chambers and tell the judge about JJ blackmailing Theresa 1. Bev used Anne to get a job as candy striper so she can put Abigail’s check inside. Theresa’s mailbox in her HR office. 2. Rory’s brother let JJ know she was there and put it on video. Did JJ violated the judge’s order to stay away from his friends he is still following Theresa around and not listening to Roman Hope and Kayla to stay away from her. I hope Theresa show them her video of him still using drugs that. Rory is still giving drugs to him. Will Theresa tell her family about it without getting into trouble. I am supporting her 1000 percent

February 7, 2014 at 3:20 pm
(26) marbur42 says:

What is going on with Days! Some of the characters are so BORING!
Where’s the Days when I couldn’t wait for the next episode.
Why is Nick back? He is such a BORING character. Jordan another boring character, Gabi need I say more! The only characters worth watching are Nicole who is FABULOUS! Eric who is such a great terrific, EJ well we all know how WONDERFUL he is. I know Gabi is leaving but, what about Nick. Why is he back. I couldn’t for him to leave. I don’t know of anyone who ever liked him. Mr. Corday your ratings are in the basement. Wake up!!!!!!

February 7, 2014 at 5:22 pm
(27) ANNA MARIE says:

I THINK EJ BE WITH SAMI.ERIC BE WITH NICOLE. DANEIL SHOULD BE WITH JENN. GABI SHOULD BE WITH SOMEONE NOT NICK .NICK IS BAD.