1. Entertainment

Your suggestion is on its way!

An email with a link to:

was emailed to:

Thanks for sharing About.com with others!

Janet Di Lauro

Will Days' Sami Catch EJ and Abigail Having Sex?

By February 1, 2014

alison sweeneyIt looks like EJ's affair with Abigail is about to be exposed!

Sami comes home early from a business trip, next week, eager to surprise EJ. But she's the one who's about to get the surprise of her life.

Little does she know her fiance is in the shower having sex with his young lover. Will Sami catch EJ and Abigail in the act?

Sami calls out, "Hey EJ. It's me."

EJ and Abigail panic, when they hear her voice. "Oh my God!" mutters Abigail. Then, a fast thinking EJ puts his hand over Abigail's mouth, before she can utter another word. But will EJ be crafty enough to keep Sami from discovering his tryst with Abigail?

You can watch the video clip, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Chris Haston

Comments

February 2, 2014 at 1:05 am
(1) Joanne says:

This promo looks pretty darned steamy. Can’t wait to see what happens and how EJ gets himself out of this. That is, IF he gets himself out of it.

February 2, 2014 at 3:04 pm
(2) Laura says:

No, soaps do not move that fast, never. I hope one of these months Sami finally gets the hurt she has caused so many over the years. I have always disliked this manipulative, self centered woman who will pull down her pants for many and then make it all about her.

February 2, 2014 at 3:23 pm
(3) EJABBY says:

Go EJABBY !!!! Get pregnant and destroy Sami’s life……….. hahahahaha love it

February 2, 2014 at 3:57 pm
(4) MYA says:

Currently the only one pulling her pants down and making it about herself is Abby and does she deserve to pay or does she just get a free pass? When does EJ, Stefano, Nicole, Kristin,Brady, Ann, Dan or Victor get to pay they’ve all done horrible things and gotten away with crap who hasn’t screwed someone over on this show. Sami did most of her damage prior to hooking up with Rafe and EJ deserved whatever he got from Sami if he didn’t feel that way he wouldn’t have kept trying to get with her. And I think your baby being stolen at birth and calling the kidnapper mommy to this day is payback enough for anyone. Making Abby pregnant would surprise me she might pretend to be but since AS is leaving there is no reason to actually saddle her with a Dimera spawn, they can actually slow the pace down if EJ and Abby are the new so called it couple.

February 3, 2014 at 7:15 pm
(5) michelle says:

i like abby and ej together they look good together keep them together i hope fall in love i would be a good plot let be together ej abby that s fun to see something new i like together i hpoe she has a baby by ej it would be so much fun to see keep them together your fan michelle

February 3, 2014 at 9:42 pm
(6) Helen H says:

Sami has always gotten her comeuppance, she is the only one who has. Her marriage to Austin, stopped- her marriage to Brandon -stopped and all the lies came out. She has been the only one caught in her machinations. Now EJ the only one who understood her, stood by her is betraying her. She does not deserve this, even though he has messed with her and Rafe and kept them apart. She has two of his children for God’s sake. She has never been happy and now had a chance, which between Kristen and EJ, got messed up. I personally do not like EJ with Abigail…she was with his brother and soooo much younger, Sami is like EJ and they made a good partnership. He gave up a lot for her, now he is going to leave her? Do not understand it.

February 3, 2014 at 10:25 pm
(7) Barb says:

Whether it be …now….or later, when the “Sammie” character is going to leave Days…. she will find out about EJ.
Why else would this even be in the script. Soaps are usually very predictable.
Did we ALL not say it was going to be Nick waltzing in the church door at the baby’s christening?

February 3, 2014 at 10:59 pm
(8) Anne says:

So the writers are going to continue this story line? John Scott just isn’t convincing me that he is all that into this story line, and it is hard to believe a diMera other than Chad would truly be attracted to the Ingenue Abigail. I guess every character on every soap gets to seduce, or be seduced at one point or another. Even so, this pairing continues to be weird to me. The Daddy-Daddy’s little girl thing….whatever. Soon Kristen will be back in town and maybe this and all other nonsensical plots will fade into the background.

February 3, 2014 at 11:45 pm
(9) Morgana says:

I am not all that wild about EJEEBEE it kind of gives me the Heebee Jeebee’s… Abby is way too young. I hear about Sami causing all kinds of problems but Abbie has not been pure as the driven snow, unless you count the people she has driven over. Jen too. They ARENT ever at work and nothing does ever happen to them and maybe Ann Milbauer is right?
All in all, its just a show. Sami is leaving now but yunless she goes onto other projects, she might come back. She is a work-a-holic Type A personality. Heck even Peter Reckell I think is missing the work. Once its in your veins,k it is hard to walk away from.

February 4, 2014 at 1:02 am
(10) Leah says:

I personally love this pairing of EJ and Abby. Who would have thought they would be so hot and have so much chemistry together? I have been watching Days for years and I have always found EJ and Sami very uncomfortable to watch.
I realize that Ejami lovers did not want to see this happen and say they are “disgusted” by this, but come on people, it’s a SOAP OPERA. For all the fans who say they will no longer watch because of this EJ/Abby story, Days is gaining twice as many NEW fans because the chemistry and story is undeniably addicting!
Smart move Days, smart move.

February 4, 2014 at 8:36 am
(11) Jeanie says:

Laura – Number 2 – say it like it is! But I so agree with you! Loving Days at the moment, especially EJ and Abigail!

February 4, 2014 at 10:19 am
(12) patsy says:

well we all know what people wants to see on tv . Sex and people cheating on others .Just remember once a cheater always a cheater .wonder who Abby and EJ will have an affair with next To me this is a poor excuse for a power couple.I love the charater of EJ but I will not be rooting for this disgusting couple.

February 4, 2014 at 10:37 am
(13) Linda says:

EJ and Abigail….? NO….

February 4, 2014 at 10:40 am
(14) Linda says:

Your discussion format is terrible… having to put in my address every time is crazy…

February 4, 2014 at 12:18 pm
(15) DP says:

This storyline is very difficult to watch. It’s turned me into NOT a daily viewer. Frankly, there is no going back to EJami after this. It almost seems right that one half of EJami is leaving. It would be very hard to continue watching the way they portrayed them these last few months. The only mainstay in the EJ character was his love for Sami. Everything else about him was changed from bad to good to gray to bad to good. His father’s son, not his father’s son, traitor to his father, then all of a sudden having dinner and everything is hunky dory. He has been written all over the part, except for his love for Sami and his devotion to Lexie. That is why this story makes 0 sense. If family is so important , hence not revealing Dr. Chyka’s identity then why sleep with the girl your brother is in love with. Very poorly written. Frankly, I can’t get behind it and with Sami leaving maybe, slight maybe I could have tried.

February 4, 2014 at 1:06 pm
(16) BDJL says:

This storyline is so getting out of control. EJ is old enough to be her dad and Abby is suppose to be this goody goody too shoes. I am so tired of her holyer than thou attitude with others and she is sleeping around with EJ. I mean come on writers, that is something Sammi would do. It is getting to the point where I am not interested in it and not going to watch it anymore. I know the characters EJ and Sammi are leavening but it makes me wonder what are the writers thinking? Can’t they find a guy Abby’s age for her? First Austin now EJ? Really she is just getting on my last nerve, and yes I know its a Soap. But seriously the storyline is just HORRIBLE!!

February 4, 2014 at 1:18 pm
(17) Lee says:

It’s a soap. Things like this happen all the time. If we watched Sami and EJ fight and then have make up sex all the time it would be boring. Allison Sweeney is leaving and this is a perfect storyline to lead up to her exit. I love Sami, but EJ and Abby are hot. Her innocence and vulnerability to him makes it even more seductive!

February 4, 2014 at 3:34 pm
(18) fanny says:

EJ is old enough to be Abby’s father??? LOL!
He’s in his 30′s and she’s in her 20′s and James Scott(EJ) is 35 and Kate Mansi(Abby) is 25. My father was 10 years older than my mother and they had a wonderful marriage and 5 children. GIMME A BREAK!
As Leah @10 says, this storyline is gaining many new viewers.
Since Alison Sweeney(Sami) is leaving, this is paving the way to her exit. And I’m sure it will be an explosive one!

February 4, 2014 at 3:50 pm
(19) mark says:

I watched todays episode and didn’t really like it. I hope Sami does catch E J and Abby together. E J and Abby together are just plain GRSS GROSS GROSS !

The only thing I liked about today were the scenes with J J and Kayla. lol.

February 4, 2014 at 4:08 pm
(20) Bettina Braun says:

Sammie may finally be getting what she deserves! EJ was so in love with her, but she’s been so nasty and pushing him away, now there are consequences!
EJ and Abby definitely have chemistry. He is gorgeous…who wouldn’t fall for him? And Abby is beautiful and sexy. Who woulda guessed?
Glad Eileen and nick are coming back. Nicole is still the best actress on Days. What a beauty.

February 4, 2014 at 4:31 pm
(21) patsy says:

I don’t see that EJ is so in love with Sami .If he was he wouldn’t be having sex with Abnbie. If he wants to be with Abby so bad WHY don’t he break it off with Sami.I don’t think she would be ALONE for very long. Ihope Sami takes the kids with her If I remember right MOST of the bad stuff Samis done has been with EJ OR too him .HES KELP COMEIMG BACK FOR MORE so guess he like it..he wanted her until he got her now he wants someone else and poor little abby will be thrown under the bus like Sami Nicole Kate so many don’t remember their names .AS MUSH AS I LOVE Sami I,m glad shes leaveingAS far as I concerned EJ/Sami s love story is over

February 4, 2014 at 7:47 pm
(22) Kimber says:

I hate EJ and Abby together. I know Alison Sweeney is leaving but EJami fans have waited so long for them to he happy together, then the writers let him have sex with Abby what a whiny baby. Remember she is good about breaking up couples. Ej and Sami deserve too be happy at leadt for a little while before she leaves the show.

February 5, 2014 at 4:25 pm
(23) Joanne T. says:

EJ is robbing the cradle this time, discusting, Abigail is as nosy as Maggie, hope Sami takes care of both of them. I like Alison’s hair better as a blonde and am so sorry she is leaving, she is a wonderful actress, also, I am sick of Brady the drunk!!

February 13, 2014 at 1:31 am
(24) ericole says:

EJami or NO Days of OUR Lives! Abigail is just a stupid twit. The only reason EJ did that was to get his rocks off because Sami was unavailable. It was a mistake. He just didn’t want blueballs. Sami has had her hands full and now even moreso because of Gabi and Nick problem. GABI will end up dead and then Kami will still have to deal with Nick. He’s a killer ladies, and not even on the right track. But then again, maybe he’ll end up with Kate. If she’ll do Rafe she’ll do Nick. She did EJ before Stephano married her and Nick can blackmail bigtime on this one. I miss some sort of Love storyline with Victor & Maggie and I missed Stephano. But as the symopsis reads: Relationships grow and die in “Salem”. I call it “NewSalem” now because it doesn’t resemble Salem much anymore. It doesn’t resemble Days Of Our Lives before Nov. ’12 either. Most of those characters have gone through Character Assassinations and nobody acts much like themselves now. It’s turned into a topsy turvy unbelieveable/comedy/stupid drama. Without EJAMI…I QUIT! Also waited SO long for Ericole….stupid writers will take forever to get Eric straightened out and Dannifer together, EJAMI WEDDING. NOT WATCHING or wasting any “sands” in my hourglass on it!!!!

February 13, 2014 at 1:44 am
(25) WellI'llB says:

I saw in the spoilers EJ and Sami exchange Valentines gifts….
Wonder what in the world Sami has come up with at this time with the Gabi/Nick mess going on? I see where we’ll at least see them together so EJAMI for a day….Welll’IllB. But if Abigail shows her face the same day…..Barffffffff! The problem is, I didn’t like Abigail before she got Chad OR EJ. Kate Manzi does an excellent job playing her but the character is not stable to begin with so how dare they break down a grown man to elevate the twit?! She’s on a brink of going up to the 3rd floor to the PSYCH UNIT if you ask me!!!!! WelllI’llB.

February 15, 2014 at 5:22 pm
(26) ROBERT says:

I THINK EJ IS SO HOT I WISH I HAD A BOYFRIEND LIKE HIM

February 15, 2014 at 5:24 pm
(27) ROBERT says:

I LOVE EJ AND I WISH I HAD A BOYFRIEND WHO WAS LIKE HIM BAD AND SEXY

February 16, 2014 at 9:28 pm
(28) Jessica says:

I can’t stand rafe and Jordan! There is no chemistry at all there! They are boreing!

February 18, 2014 at 1:34 pm
(29) ROBERT says:

NO DIFFERENT THEN SOAP OPERA OR REAL LIFE THE SEX IS ALL THE SAME WHETHER YOU ARE CAUGHT OR NOT

February 28, 2014 at 1:51 pm
(30) ROBERT says:

I BELIEVE IN FANTASY AND THAT EJ IS HOT AND INTERESTING EVERY MAN SHOULD BE LIKE HIM HE IS GEORGEOUS HANDSOME AND VERY NAUGHTY I WISH I HAD A BOYFRIEND WHO WAS LIKE HIM BUT I WISH HE WOULD STAY AND LOVE ME