1. Entertainment

Your suggestion is on its way!

An email with a link to:

was emailed to:

Thanks for sharing About.com with others!

Janet Di Lauro

Days' EJ Dumps Abigail, Hits the Sheets with Sami

By February 14, 2014

kate mansi and james scottIt's over! Days of Our Lives' EJ dumps Abigail and hits the sheets with Sami, next week.

After Sami has a heart-to-heart with her estranged fiance and says she knows he would never hurt her again, the pair happily reconcile -- in the bedroom. It's the first time EJ and Sami have made love in months.

When the afterglow wears off, it's time for EJ to fill in the other woman, Abigail.

"I love her," says EJ about Sami.

Abigail, who's grown increasingly attached to EJ, can't believe it. "You guys aren't even sleeping in the same bed together," she retorts.

"Yes, we are," responds EJ.

Although she's momentarily crushed, don't expect Abigail to give up without a fight. In fact, she tells EJ she can't just walk away from him.

So what does that mean? By the week's end, look for sparks to fly between EJ and Abigail, yet again, as Abigail fights to hang onto her man.

You can watch the video preview, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Mitchell Haaseth and Chris Haston

Comments

February 15, 2014 at 8:00 am
(1) tmk3109 says:

Since when did EJ became Abywhores man? He’ll always be Sami’s

February 15, 2014 at 8:54 am
(2) LUMILY says:

I hope to hell we dont have EJ and Sami ever again,
Hurricane Sami needs to get out of town and let
HOT EJABBY stay together :)

February 15, 2014 at 9:36 am
(3) WG says:

EJ and Abby are hot and exciting together because 1) the relationship is new and 2) they both know they are doing something wrong. Don’t get me wrong, I love this story line. Its realistic and adds exciting story to Days. Also, I can’t wait until Sami finds out and you know she will, because Abby doesn’t stand a chance in fight against Abby. Also Sami and EJ are always exciting when they are fighting and their make-up sex is great.

February 15, 2014 at 10:28 am
(4) sandee says:

thank you, TMK; I absolutely agree!! since when DID E.J. become “her man”? that little slut always seems to pick someone else’s man as “hers”, and then inevitably becomes a mini stalker when she doesn’t get what she wants. She needs to go back to the kiddie pool, and leave the adults alone….she is NO match for the adults, especially E.J. and SAMI. And for everybody that is gonna shred my comment to pieces and say that Abigal is a ‘mature’ young woman…..please show me where her maturity lies in sleeping with someone else’s fiance. She needs to close her legs, grow a brain, and leave E.J. alone. And, NO, I don’t put all the blame on her……E.J., is, after all, a manwhore, and Sami is an idiot for continuing to push them together….I’ve never seen Sami written as so clueless! (and I’m not even and Ejami fan)

February 15, 2014 at 11:28 am
(5) LisaJo says:

Some of you people are really something else! Abigail a “whore” or a “slut” but not a thing about serial who remaster and cheat EJ?? Ab is single and free, EJ, the cheat is engaged to Sami, who will sleep and have children with anyone who beds her over the years. Frankly, I love this hot new couple and am tired of Sami who goes from dedicated mommy, to businesswoman, to chubby little high school girl and awful hair to boot depending on the day. Please leave already, your time is done.

February 15, 2014 at 11:40 am
(6) Barbara Luffman says:

The writers spent a great deal of time building up this love story for EJ and Samantha and then threw it all away in a heartbeat with a brat! I thought it would be wonderful to have them together with their kids and be happy. I would not think that was boring at all! I am a sucker for a love story and I thought that is what they would have after all these years. So disappointed. Why watch this show when no one is ever happy for very long? I feel so embarrassed for James Scott…he deserves better. If he was going to throw it all away it should have at least been with someone worth it!

February 15, 2014 at 11:49 am
(7) sandee says:

and thank YOU, Barbara Luffman; I couldn’t have said it better myself!! James Scott DOES deserve so much better than to be paired with someone as immature and vapid as Abigal. I have never been an Ejami fan…..always wanted Sami with Lucas from the beginning, but with as much effort that has been put into the Ejami love story, I finally accept that E.J. and Sami are the loves of each others’ lives. So to demean their love by throwing in a trashy affair with an immature bimbo/slut-in-training is an insult to everywone involved….the actors AND the fans. And for the people who absolutely adore the sex scenes…..it’s just sex, it’s NOT love, and it definitely does NOT make E.J. and Abigal a “super couple”…..far from it! Sex does not mean love; Abigal was just a piece of tail for someone that wasn’t getting it at home.

February 15, 2014 at 11:25 pm
(8) Jackson says:

Don’t forget Abby killed her father by refusing to get out of the elevator.

February 16, 2014 at 4:46 am
(9) Rosieroserson says:

Way to go EJ, just kick Abby out of your life. YOU ARE Sami’s man!!! You guys are engaged to be married. I hope we get som loving Ejami before Alison leaves!

February 16, 2014 at 8:02 am
(10) LUMI says:

the other writers spend a great deal of time building up LUMI love story and then the writers we have now threw it all away in a heartbeat.
EJ and Sami are so over and I hope they never get married,and I hope Sami fines out about EJ and Abby,ya some of the fans blane Abby for all this,but EJ is older and should have never went so far as to have sex with Abby.

February 17, 2014 at 12:12 pm
(11) Barbara Luffman says:

I have been all in favor of EJ and Samantha marrying and living happily with their kids….guess that was just pie in the sky, right? It would have been novel and refreshing to have a happy family!

February 17, 2014 at 9:11 pm
(12) Kim Barnes says:

Does anyone sense a trend coming on.abbigail can’t have what she wants, so she is going to stalk and be all obsessive. Hey let EJ and Sami be happy for a while because by the way she is leaving. The true Ejami fans deserve this who have followed this couple thru everything. U ejabby fans will have time after alison leaves and I hope they put James Scott with someone a little maturer. She does not even come close to Sami.

February 18, 2014 at 4:32 pm
(13) patsy says:

Who cares any more about EJ and Abby oversexed scenes they have already ruined EJ so he,s not worth watching.I waiting for a real love story with Erick/Nicole ,I,d love to see Hope with Rafe THEY HAVE sparks Don’t really care that much about Jorden maybe in another story but not thisone.Kinda like Luces and new lady put BRADY and Jorden together ,rhe needs to be saved .Get rid of ABBY are give a her own story line NOT part of someone elses story line Sure going to miss SAMI wished the writer could have come up with a better story line than this Abby/EJ storyline to me its a slap in the face after all these years ALISON/SAMI HAS BEEN ON THE SHOW. PLEASE put James /EJ with a stronger cherater than Kate/Abby,She does good sex scenes but that’s about all.This is just my opion don’t mean to set on anyones toes

February 18, 2014 at 6:34 pm
(14) TJ says:

I am so sick of this ridiculous storyline. EJ and Sami are the reason I began watching days. The passion and energy in their relationship made for an unforgettable story that made daytime soaps an addiction for me. To destroy a monumental love story and the characters that were created is a travesty these writers should be ashamed of. If they wanted 50 shades of grey they should have done it with dr. dan or the priest at least that would have given fans something to watch once Alison Sweeney leaves. Sami and Ej’s love story deserved a much better exit strategy and as Alison is leaving the show on what looks to be this pathetic note, not to mention the utter boringness of all the other storylines, I will have no reason to continue watching days. In fact, the only reason I have continued watching this show since the Abigail fiasco is in the hopes Sami finds out the truth and instead of doing the predictable, murders Abigail in an effort to keep her man. At least then the writers would have gained my respect.

February 18, 2014 at 11:55 pm
(15) Morgana says:

Abby, man… this girl is sad. I am so pissed that the writers have her thowing hor-self onto him and then she is constantly backstepping and saying, oh EJ you did this because, its all you but SHE didnt let him leave, she is the one who said I dont want to stop, she started it by saying any woman with a pulse. She has thrown herself onto him in every sex scene but one. So I am sorry, poor little not so innocent Abi, who went after Austin to the point of saying they slept together when same thing, he tries to leave and she throw on the charm. Pathetic. guess it is Hortonville still cuz its the same thing, she does whatever and has no clue but of course it will all be EJ’s fault but he tried numerous times to walk away… you can tell he only did this to shut her up and he has to keep sleeping with her to keep her mouth shut. or occupied. Please Abigail, stop acting like a princess like you do nothing wrong cuz g/f you are a piece of work.

And GABI.. Lawdy have mercy on that brainless dip-$#&. Maybe Nick should rape her so she can see that he is a friggen LOON. Another Horton who will walk away from their sins but God forbid Sami sneeze wrongs and she get ostracized for months.

February 19, 2014 at 3:59 pm
(16) patsy says:

That scene of EJ dreaming about Abby after making love to Sami is the straw that broke the camel back for me .I,m threw wasting my time on this stupid soapopera .the writers have ruined every couple worth watching GOODLUCK TO DAYS I hope you can bounce back from this stupid story and again be the best soap on tv. because if it wasn’t for loyal EJami fans you would have been concelled years ago

February 20, 2014 at 6:13 am
(17) ANNA MARIE says:

I THINK EJ BELONG WITH SAMI. ABBY LEAVE THEM ALONE. HOPE JJJ TELL JENN TRUTH ABOUT THERSEA