1. Entertainment

Your suggestion is on its way!

An email with a link to:

was emailed to:

Thanks for sharing About.com with others!

Janet Di Lauro

Days' Sami Tells EJ: "Abigail's Pregnant"

By March 7, 2014

kate mansiIt's the news a philandering fiance never wants to hear; especially from his bride-to-be. But Days of Our Lives' EJ gets it any way, next week, when Sami reveals that Abigail is pregnant.

Sami drops the bombshell on EJ, while they're alone together at the DiMera mansion. "I ran into Abigail. She's pregnant," Sami tells him. EJ keeps his cool, despite wanting to scream at the top of his lungs.

He immediately heads to confront Abigail about what he's heard. Abigail admits it could be true, and EJ takes full responsibility. "If you are pregnant, I'm this kid's father," he contends.

As fate would have it, Sami shows up, while EJ's visiting Abigail. So he quickly hides. But he can't help, but overhear Sami counseling Abigail on what to do.

"You have to be honest with the baby's father," advises Sami.

Wonder if Sami would be so eager to help Abigail if she knew EJ is the one who could be headed for fatherhood?

You can watch the video preview, here.

Photo  Courtesy: Chris Haston

Comments

March 7, 2014 at 7:37 pm
(1) YoungEyes says:

Do I really care? Nope. This person whom Days claim is EJ isn’t the EJ DiMera that I grew up watching.. What happened to the real EJ? Sorry I’m not interested in this fake version. EJ must of sent a clone to Abby thus she thinks she had sex with him when it was really a clone.

I need the real EJ DiMera back not this pushover version.

March 7, 2014 at 8:15 pm
(2) patsy says:

young eyes I agree with you 100% I cant even stand to look at this EJ much less crazy Abby IF it wasn’t for hurting Sami and the kids Isay let them stay together have baby and everytime they look at each other and baby they see all the hurt they have caused and EJ be bitter because he lost the love of his life and children.. maybe next time he,d think the next he unsiped his pants

March 7, 2014 at 8:51 pm
(3) MM says:

It is going to be a case of Sami finds out EJ is the father when she is ready to walk down the aisle to marry EJ. That is the way they will write her off the snow. So what is Jen going to do about her whore of a daughter? Nothing most likely. Stephano will be thrilled since it will mean another DeMeria he can ‘control’. This show has gotten so stupid!

March 7, 2014 at 9:01 pm
(4) Scott says:

why post a link to a video preview that never works?

March 7, 2014 at 11:40 pm
(5) RaeAnn says:

I agree Scott, Broken link is a waste of time.
Why does everyone have to complain about the story lines. they change .Its hard to write story lines that makes everyone happy.
I wish there were less complainers on these posts. Some people can really stress me out just reading their opinions. whew, I bet they are hard to deal with on a daily basis in the real world.

March 8, 2014 at 12:15 am
(6) Joanne says:

The link works. I just clicked on it. I don’t know why the last two posters couldn’t watch it. It looks good, too. I can’t wait to see this story play out next week. I like EJ and Abigail..

March 8, 2014 at 4:19 am
(7) Laurence H says:

I actually do like the AbEJail hookup. It’s something different from the boring ass crap they’ve been showing as of late. When are Nicole and Eric gonna get to it? It’s been a while so he better rub one out before they get to it… he’ll last longer.

March 8, 2014 at 8:18 am
(8) sandee says:

Lawrence, although I disagree with you on the gross EJabby crap they’re rolling out, I DO agree with you on the Ericole subject…..But you just KNOW that it’s gonna be a long time coming for those two. If it’s not the “I destroyed the evidence” revelation that cuts Nicole off, then it will be Kristen breezing back into Salem with a “bun in the oven” that destroys them, at least for a while. What a lot of the ‘pro EJabby’ people don’t seem to get is that Eric and Nicole have that “Super Couple” validity…they were each others’ first loves, and now, after alll these years, have a chance to actually have a life together…….E.J. and Abby are just a “I needed a piece of tail” story, and I can’t see them having a chance in Satanland of ever being any kind of SuperCouple. just my opinion……

March 8, 2014 at 12:21 pm
(9) Laurence H says:

Who said “Supercouple”? I said “hookup”… not everyone has to become a couple when they have sex. That’s why soaps seem so fake. They can move into the 21st century with WilSon, but two people having sex and they HAVE to get married or be in a steady relationship. That is ideal, but it ain’t life. That’s why I like EJ and Abigail.. it’s the raw attraction that most of us want… with no strings attached. But of course, this is Days, so of course they turned it into a puppet show with all of the strings attached to these two now. We don’t need another freakin EJ baby… not from Abigail, and especially not after the way Nicole lost her baby boy.

March 9, 2014 at 12:08 pm
(10) no more ejami says:

I am loving this ejabby pregnancy storyline, ejami is over now whew what a relief. Cant stand ejami ! There will be no wedding and no honeymoon great can’t wait to see Sami face when she finally sees the pics and realize that Ej is the father of Abigail’s baby will be sooooo good. Also ejami fans are just pathetic crying, whining, threatening to quit watching DOOL grow up and get a life you morons. We all knew Abigail was going to get prego the moment EJ sexed her so don’t act like you didn’t see this coming. You should have known that there will be no happy ending for EJ and Sami they should have never put her with a man who raped her and have Ej chasing Salem’s bike Sami the skank after she shot him in the head and left him for dead. Pitiful now I’m not an ejabby fan at all, just glad to see someone finally destroy this farce and forced pairing :)

March 9, 2014 at 3:14 pm
(11) Quinny says:

Couldn’t there be a chance of the baby being Chad’s?

March 10, 2014 at 9:12 pm
(12) Kristie says:

I know above comment says that she’s sick of hearing EJami fans threaten to Quit watching show but I’ve been waiting yrs for these two to get together and it should happen for a bit before Sammie leaves show. This pregnancy storyline with annoying goody two shoes Abby is purely blasé and boring and I’m about to stop watching. How could Abby be reason to be reason to break up this super couple! Bad call DOOL please rewrite this nonsense.

March 11, 2014 at 9:21 am
(13) patsy says:

A MEN KRISTIE

March 11, 2014 at 1:27 pm
(14) TONI says:

I’VE WATCHED THIS SHOW FOR TOO LONG. I KNEW ABBY WOULD END UP PREGNANT BECAUSE EVERY TIME THEY SHOWED THEM, FOR THE LONGEST, THEY WERE GETTING READY TO CLIMB ALL OVER EACH OTHER. SO… BECAUSE EJ IS A DIMERA, I FEEL LIKE EJ WILL THREATEN ABBY INTO AN ABORTION OR LEAVING TOWN! ABBY DIDN’T FALL THAT HARD FOR CHAD, BEFORE SHE FOUND OUT HE LIED TO HER. NOW SHE JUST CAN’T GET ENOUGH OF HIS BROTHER!! TRIFLING!!!! THE TRUTH USUALLY COMES OUT, IN REAL LIFE!!!! IN FICTION TV, IF YOU’RE A POWERFUL FAMILY, LIKE THE DIMERAS, YOU GET AWAY WITH THINGS FOR DECADES BEFORE REALITY HITS! I WAS HOPING KRISTEN DIMERA WAS GONE FOR GOOD, NOW THEY GOT TO WRITE HER BACK IN TO BRING MORE TROUBLE TO SALEM!!!!!! I’M SO OVER THIS SOAP! SINCE PETER RECKELL LEFT, IT HAS NO APPEAL TO ME. I JUST DO IT ONLY WHEN I’M BORED!!!

March 11, 2014 at 9:54 pm
(15) Father Time says:

This is epic! I have a feeling most viewers will be shocked when all is said and done! All in good time, we will be mesmerized!

March 11, 2014 at 10:00 pm
(16) patsy says:

It just blowes my mined when people are takeing up for two people who have done wrong.Abbie Salems little darling going after an engaged man not once by accident but threetimes and wanting to be his sidepiece,And EJ an engaged man having sex with a young women who was is brothers ex girlfriend not once but three times .AND THAT OK BECAUSE THEY LOOK HOT TOGETHER. Really something to bild, ma relation on .It doesn’t matter that his children will be hurt ,Sami will be hurt ,and her family will be hurt . it just matters that they look hot together .Kate does great sex scenes but in my book she cant act This is a sad sad world .And yes I know its just a soap.YOU,D think with all the fans DAYS has they would try to teach safe sex and having some moralsI I know I,m not smart and can,t spell but I do know right from wronggoodnight andGODbless

March 11, 2014 at 11:08 pm
(17) Days+30 says:

I’m hoping Abby is pregnant with EJ’s child. Sami deserves it for all of her past dirty deeds and there are too many to list. What goes around comes around Sami! The look on Jennifer’s face will be priceless and I can’t wait. She’ll need to focus on Abby and will leave Daniel free for a more deserving, less boring woman. Nicole will be free soon, yea! Eric and Nicole just don’t work for me. Jennifer is perfect for Eric. I hope they aren’t blood relatives!

March 12, 2014 at 4:18 am
(18) TiaJuanita says:

This just keeps getting better and better, I love that Abigail may be pregnant and you know EJ is going to want the baby to be raised as a Dimera, All of you thinking Sami and EJ belong together must have short memories, and besides that, when they are getting along, it’s only a matter of seconds before Sami is chewing EJ out about something, she is always angry at him, I wish he’d fall in love with Abigail and that’s why Sami leaves. I really don’t want Sami to leave, I like having the character in the story, I just don’t feel she and EJ belong together as so many here think for some odd reason. If she and EJ lived happily ever after, if every couple married and everything was hunky dory, what kind of soap would this be? BORING! It’s a soap folks, Enjoy the drama. lets talk about what may happen and stop crying about everything and saying how you hate people, jeesh! I’d love to speculate on what others think may happen, not read comments from people who don’t want anything to happen in this show.

March 12, 2014 at 7:28 am
(19) Margaret Belcher Rudd says:

Hey everybody……..pay attention ! I have not seen Anywhere, that it says Sami is leaving the show. It said that Allison Sweeny was leaving . They are going to do a REPLACEMENT.

March 12, 2014 at 9:25 am
(20) Lisa says:

I do not like this story line for many reasons. Sami is not perfect nor is EJ; but they are as perfect for each other as perfect means to them. Abbigail is not the sweet and innocent ingenue like people think. First, she tired to break up Austin and Carrie’s marriage, do you remember, also she went after Chad, her best friend boyfriend. Wasn’t Melanie going to marry Chad? I know that there were issues with that storyline but does anyone see a pattern with Abigail? Oh, one more the doctor who left the show so she could be with Chad. She was leading both Chad and him on. Now EJ, what a pathetic laugh this has become. I would love to see the the look on the precious Jennifer’s face when a Horton screwed up again, this time 2nd Dimera. Whatever they do, EJ will blame Sami because of having to have to help keep Abigail quit about Nick & Gabby. To see Sami and EJ together is good. Despite them having their evil moments why can’t they both change and be happy at least for a little while. The best way to hurt EJ is for Sami to take the kids and never ever see them again

March 12, 2014 at 12:12 pm
(21) Pat says:

I don’t like this story line. It should take a power house woman to take Sami’s part or do her & EJ’s relationship in. Abigail is not much more then a kid. Austin & Cerrie again. Same goes for Nick. Really, his he going to out smart the Dimera’s or the “K”s.!

Let Vic take control like the good O’ days!

March 12, 2014 at 1:14 pm
(22) swarshaw says:

Really Poor, Stale storyline! Is that really all you can think of, again! ???

No wonder Peter Reckell is refusing to return! Can’t anyone write something interesting, any more? Days has great actors and they are going to continue to lose them if the writing doesn’t get better!

Mr. Corday, PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!!! No Demera Baby for Abby!!!! Come up with something great for Marlena and John, and…

And, find a storyline with enough meat to Bring Peter back!!!!!

That’s the love story we wan to to see!

March 12, 2014 at 1:39 pm
(23) iris says:

Soaps need a little bit of everything …for the young,the old and the restless……I loved Melanie ,Chloe, Stephanie …the old Abby ….the adopted Brady brothers …Billy and Max ….where is Bill Horton? Mike Horton? let’s bring back Austin and Carrie …give them all vignettes and intertwine them …Phillip,Belle and sean …they all added flavor to the soupy soap …….keep Kristen ,Eric and Liam …the more the merrier …and please get a daddy for Ciara…..even if its Abe!

March 12, 2014 at 3:48 pm
(24) maureen says:

The writers finally had a golden opportunity to unite Sami & EJ…they could have been the new Bo & Hope couple…….and they ruined it. There is absolutely no way to redeem EJ. THis is not EJ. In all the years with all the beautiful women…he sleeps with Abigail!!!! Why?????

March 12, 2014 at 5:56 pm
(25) mp says:

maureen.Sami is a big mouth how she know that Abigail is pregnant because she knows the symptoms. Sami has no right to tell Abigail about it and no right to tell EJ i know he is her fiance. I know why he sleeps with Abgail she was looking for Hope to talk to her and follow her to the Horton Cabin on the island so he will not let her to talk to Hope about Nick’s disappearance because of Wil Sonny Kate Gabi and Sami they do not want Abigail to talk to Hope about Nick. Abigail is related to Nick they are cousins just like Will he is a Horton just like his father Lucas.

March 12, 2014 at 11:27 pm
(26) tommy says:

Funny Sonny gets threatened by Nick and instead of handling like a man he runs off and cries to his Uncle. He also needs to butt outa Gabby’s life and let her make her own decisions, right or wrong.

March 13, 2014 at 6:43 pm
(27) JCR says:

I am a professional and dvr Day’s every day and the reason is Sammy and EJ. They are the show, why complicate it like this? It’s a stupid story line and Abigail is not exciting enough of a character to end it like this. Just saying.

March 14, 2014 at 4:30 pm
(28) EjamiDimera says:

I agree JCR! RECAST Sami and let the s*** roll downhill on Abi-”TheTwit”. Let her run off to the circus as Jennifer did when she was pregnant with Abigail. WHO CARES about EJs “blueballsolve” ending up in “TheTwit” ending up preggers? She’s old enough to know about birth control. Send her out to California somewhere where they deal with it and leave EJ and Sami out of it. It’s NOT the family who done its’ problem. SOLVE: Let EJ pay her a million and she can get her own home and get into her own life. “Growing up” does NOT mean you get to have the BEST MAN ON THE SHOW. At this point however, even Jennifer does not qualify for EJ. The Hortons’ do NOT have “the heat” of a Dimera. Maybe try Anne or Kristen (DNA change first) or Teresa. Kate needs to go back to Stephano, she’s too much “street” for Rafe anyway. Bring back Carrie without Austin and let Carrie blow Jordans’ ship out of the water for Rafe. :) How is it a most unlikely match has gotten so much attention when we really just want EJAMI until Ale Sweeney leaves in December. Then get her recast to go on after a Christmas Wedding?

March 17, 2014 at 4:34 pm
(29) BSMITH says:

Does ANYONE in Salem believe in Birth Control or Protection????

March 17, 2014 at 10:09 pm
(30) Elaine says:

NO!!!!!!! No birthcontrol pills, I U D ‘s, no shots,nothing. They don’t even take the time to showeror sponge off. They just jump up, get dress, kiss kiss and goodbe. Wham Bam, Thank you Mame. Who hasn’t slept with more than one person on this show and shared with others? Its like they are just passing each other around. Maxine seems to be the only one with some stability. Please put her with someone maybe Abe.

March 18, 2014 at 11:24 pm
(31) Knightowl230 says:

How is it last year Abby fawned all over Austin while Sami was being two-timed by Rafe and her own sister Carrie. We had Melanie as the voice of reason……… Then there were the miserable weeks about the ‘Golden Circle Club’ seriously a soap went there! So then Abby has not one but two hot guys trying for her attention. Yes Chad played the cancer card that suitor number 2 brought out. Which was a major false alarm. Abby gives her V-card to Chad and. What after 1romp in the BBEdit she gives him the heave ho despite living in the Horton made of glass house, perfect family my ass! So my point is all of a sudden Abby gets the ultimate craving for Ej despite his young children she baby sat for (I seem to recall her noticing something wrong with Johnny’s eye) and his engagement to Sami. All I can say is I really hope it’s a major false alarm, and seriously show the twit how condoms work, birth controls, whether it’s pills or an IUD or a spermicide. Was she absent on sex education day??????

March 19, 2014 at 10:01 pm
(32) Elaine says:

Well, Well, Well. Did the truth about Abigail’s pregnacy really come out? Was this another one of Stefano’s plans? Was Stephano the one who had EJ and Abigail trailed to the Horton’s cabin and photographed.

Ditn’t it seem as if Abigail was really upset that she wasn’t pregnant instead of being elated? Did she really think that she was going to get EJ that way? Does she really want to be a DiMera that bad? Then why not go back and get Chad, but a new character not the same linky, clothes to little for him, Chad, but someone who’s nice looking and can really ACT!

What’s the big secret that Jordan is hiding? It’s time to kill this story line. This has been dragging on way to long. We all know that she is in the witness protection program because of her brother. Come on writers get with the program all ready.