1. Entertainment

Your suggestion is on its way!

An email with a link to:

was emailed to:

Thanks for sharing About.com with others!

Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives Spoilers March 10 to 14, 2014

By March 8, 2014

greg vaughanMonday, March 10

Eric refuses to have sex with Nicole,

DVR Alert: EJ receives stunning news about Abigail.

You can read more Monday through Friday spoilers, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Benjamin Cohen

Comments

March 8, 2014 at 5:25 am
(1) Laurence H says:

Eric says “Whoa”, Abby’s the side ho, Jordan’s fixin to go, Nicole and Stefano toe to toe, JJ scores low, Hope moves on from Bo, and Marlena’s in woe… Is Roman John’s new foe? Dannifer again? No!!!!! Okay, I won’t rhyme anymo’.

March 8, 2014 at 6:09 am
(2) mouse says:

Lawrence how long did it take you to rhyme all of that LOL

will Marlena kiss Roman? Will they start dating, but she keeps
thinking about John? Roman is smart. He knows he is Marlena’s
second choice, but he still needs a kiss.

I think that Abby might be pregnant is a red herring. Someone still
has those pictures to show later on ;)

I guess Nicole forgot to pack some stuff when she moved and
Daniel found. Is it too late to save the day for Eric

March 8, 2014 at 2:13 pm
(3) Terry says:

Days needs another new “good” strong couple on the show.. Eric & Nicole would be perfect!! Sami is leaving the show ( honestly I have never been a fan of her dramatics),, Marlana is crazy (always justifying her own mis-takes/ and her being a psychiatrist)”" . Hope needs to get re-established; it has been said, “Rafe with Jordan” is boring; Days fans are not a fan of Danifer; Brady needs to get back to his good self. It has been a “long” time coming.. Nicole has sure paid more dues than anyone else on the show & she has tried harder than anyone else to straighten up her life.. She has a conscience.. Nicole has always gone far beyond to help a friend.. I loved it when she & Dan went after Dr. C., it was exciting & funny too. The show needs a little more humor.. that would be a ” great ” twist” to the soaps.. I like it when Nicole has shown some of her lighthearted personality.

March 8, 2014 at 2:32 pm
(4) mouse says:

some viewers like Dan and Jen… not many, but there are some.

the show does need more humor.

I’m very upset with what NIcole did. I keep wondering if
Eric will ever forgive her for it.

March 8, 2014 at 6:02 pm
(5) Terry says:

I am also displeased the writers did a 180, with Nicole’s decision on doing the “right” thing with the papers. Especially for some time, the writers made a point to show Nicole in a better light… After a while, I truly thought the writers were taking a fresh new direction for a more interesting show.. with Nicole presenting her repeated attempts to make up for all the bad/wrong things she had done to others.. I really hope/hoped the writers would/will fix it so “Nicole”would be happy. It would be great if, somehow Nicole finds the information that was destroyed & she gets Eric’s good name restored..

I think the story line with Marlana going after Nicole is totally so unprofessional & personally ridiculous.

March 9, 2014 at 10:31 am
(6) Dotty says:

Laurence H…..I wish there was a “Like” button, I would click on it. Too funny.

March 10, 2014 at 10:48 am
(7) Bobbie says:

I would like to see Nick and Gabby get re-married. The baby needs to grow up in a traditional home, not in a bar with a couple of fairies.

March 10, 2014 at 3:36 pm
(8) mark says:

The only thing I hated about today’s episode was NICK and GABI !!!! I don’t know who I hate more. I sooooo can’t wait to see Gabi leave next month and i wish Nick would leave with leave with her and take the baby with them. I am sick of this whole story line however I like Will and Sonny together.

I wish Julie and Hope could see what Nick was doing and what he is really like.

Maybe Percy could stay and be Kate’s new boyfriend and they could be together as a couple.

March 10, 2014 at 11:12 pm
(9) marbur42 says:

I would rather see Gabi living with Sonny and Will than a sick, demented, weird bore like Nick.

March 11, 2014 at 12:01 am
(10) claudia says:

I for one am tired of Gabby and Nick the charters and the people that play them.

March 11, 2014 at 1:58 am
(11) Roselyn says:

I am so disappointed in the turn in the Eric and Nicole storyline. Why did the writers have to ruin such a wonderful romance. Nicole has worked so hard for so long to turn her life around. She deserves happiness. How can her character become so selfish so quickly after a year and a half of looking out for Eric. Now all of a sudden she cannot wait a month or so for Eric to be ready to move forward in their relationship. Ugh!!! The writers could have had the most romantic, beautiful relationship between the two. I hope it is not too late to correct things.

March 11, 2014 at 3:53 pm
(12) BLONDIE says:

YEAH! I am glad Eric didn’t give into Nicole, his heart still is with the church and I think it always will be. Hopefully Nicole will realize sex isn’t always the answer and she will figure that out and do the right thing and clear Eric’s name.

March 11, 2014 at 11:00 pm
(13) Days+30 says:

I hate Nick! I’ve had enough of Gabi; she no better than Nick and should have gone to jail for what she did to Melanie. Lately, there seems to be a bit of amnesia regarding her past crimes. I hope Gabi, Nick, and Percy make permanent exits from Salem. Enough is enough. The Horton’s need to know all of Nick’s crimes before he dies for good.

March 12, 2014 at 6:48 am
(14) Ms Fran says:

I Am sick of Gabbi and Nick!! SHE ACTED like a whinny buffoon during the coverup of Nicks attempt to RAPE HER!! HE should be back in jail Gabi!!!! for attempted rape. NOW she acts all tough and ungrateful to the people who saved her winy butt and loving to the very man who tried to rape and control her. WHAT woman would do that after a rape attempt??c’mon writers!!! NICK’S ODD looking making faces bothers me!! WHY is he there still!! goodbye to Gabi and Nick!!. THERESA is another evil one but she is a good actress!! I’d like to see Anne get hers!!!

March 12, 2014 at 7:37 am
(15) DeDe says:

Stories are going in too many directions. I can tell already that Jennifer’s ex is putting those nasty posts on line. He didn’t like that she broke up with him to go back with Daniel. Nicole needs to come clean about what she did, no more lies. I guess EJ will want Abigail to get an abortion, so he won’t have to reveal what he did. Abigail won’t do it and pull a Sami and walk in on the wedding and say she’s pregnant with EJ baby (fade to black). Gabi will find out about Nick and for the sake of the baby will leave town and leave Ariana with Will and Sonny. Hopefully Nick will either get sent back to prison for staking again and blackmailing or get killed for real (new mystery). Who killed Nick for real? Hope will fall for Aiden and decide she’s had it with MIA Bo. Ciara will admit her Dad is a jerk and forget about him. Just my opinion!

March 12, 2014 at 7:44 am
(16) Diane says:

Waiting for Kristin to come back so she can shake up everybody in Salem. Eric can confront her, Brady can punch her, Marlene can give her the evil eye, John can tell her off. Kristin can go after Stefano, Dr. C. and Marlena for messing up her plans with Brady. What will the wacko do, that’s the million dollar question.

March 12, 2014 at 10:43 am
(17) mouse says:

we don’t know if Abby is pregnant or not. I think we know next week
if she is or not.

There are pictures of them together and I’m sure that
will be used against them some how

Blondie I agree with you about Nicole and Eric.

March 13, 2014 at 1:58 pm
(18) shy says:

Jordan and her brother are john and Marlene long lost kids.