1. Entertainment

Your suggestion is on its way!

An email with a link to:

was emailed to:

Thanks for sharing About.com with others!

Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives Comings and Goings

By March 11, 2014

Here's the latest comings and goings casting news from Days of Our Lives.

Alex Shipp has joined the cast in the recurring role of Mary Beth. It appears that she'll be part of the show's "teen" storyline, involving Casey Moss (JJ) and company. Shipp is best known for her role as KT Rush on the Nickelodeon series House of Anubis. Check out the photo of her, here.

Michael Benyaer reappears as Dr. Chyka on March 12, when Marlena seeks answers from the corrupt medico about what happened to Eric.

Miles Gaston Villanueva is back as Russ, the guy doling out JJ's community service assignments.

Connor Kalopsis returns as Chase Jennings, Aiden's son and Ciara's classmate.

Eamon Hunt plays Dr. Mattingly, this week.

Comments

March 11, 2014 at 1:15 pm
(1) marbur42 says:

Watching todays show, I’m sorry but Rafe and Jordan dancing was suppose to be romantic but I found it funny and lame. These two have no “chemistry” together at all. Jordan is a bore!

March 11, 2014 at 1:19 pm
(2) CIndyHaskins says:

Well I have to say that I happen to like rafe and jordan as a couple.also Jordan is not a boring character to watch.

March 11, 2014 at 1:33 pm
(3) mark says:

I think Rafe and Jordan are just silly. Maybe they do belong with each other.

I liked Sonny going to see Victor finally today. I wish Sonny would ask Victor to eliminate Nick.

I think Its funny that Sami is going to be a Dimera and Will is going to be a Kiriakis. : ) : ) lol !

March 11, 2014 at 2:29 pm
(4) Patty says:

Rafe and Jordan are so boring, laughing at this supposed love sl. Rafe was always been boring but this Jordan sl is a total waste of the character of Kate as well as air-time. What is with Days dumping lame couples like Danif- whatever and now Jafe-so-boring on us. Boy, do I miss the Days of the real super couples!

March 11, 2014 at 2:34 pm
(5) Mary says:

I am looking forward to seeing Chase and Aiden back on my screen. Now let’s get Hope & Ciara with them and I will be a happy camper. I am curious about Aiden’s background! So glad things are looking up for KA in the storyline department!

March 11, 2014 at 3:22 pm
(6) patsy says:

Put Sami and Rafe back together and let Abbie have EJ . they deserve each other .I had a good laugh when I read ABBIE doesn’t trust EJ .wELL daw You should have thought that befor you started screwing him a nd breaking up his home

March 11, 2014 at 3:47 pm
(7) BLONDIE says:

I am sick already of all the lame teens they are bringing on the show and taking time away from the real stars of the show that we watch daily to see. Why hasn’t Jennifer said anything about JJ’s community service being changed by Ann from the hospital to the town square? Just plain stupid like the cyber bashing Jennifer is getting now, being 2014 that could be stopped and the person caught really fast since it is bring done right in the hospital. Stupid story line anyway.

March 12, 2014 at 5:44 pm
(8) mp says:

BLONDIE. Anne Milbauer did not change JJ’s community service at the Town Square but she did talk to his probation officer is the best thing because is he did steal drugs of the hospital pharmacy i saw that episode and stealing doctor’s pad too is the only way to keep. JJ away from the hospital. Jennifer H. she should be calling his probation officer not to confront Anne about that and the cyber bashing too can not accuse someone did that without their proof.

March 13, 2014 at 7:27 am
(9) Vi says:

I LOVE “DAYS” – BEEN WATCHING IT FOREVER. ERIC AND NICOLE ARE GREAT – ALSO VICTOR. IT’S SIMPLY A GREAT SOAP AND I HOPE IT NEVER ENDS.

March 14, 2014 at 10:15 am
(10) jt says:

I cannot understand why the John Black actor is so popular. I am sick and tired of his stupid facial expressions. My wife despises him also. Do they write him that way. He is so frickin predictable with his “llok”…I want gag.

March 17, 2014 at 9:43 pm
(11) Elaine says:

I agree with you #10. Have you ever notice that he always have the face the camera? He stands sideways and has that look that something stinks (HIM ). He has this problem with Marlena about Brady and Kristen, but didn’t he try to do the same thing too? John Black could have stayed gone. He can’t act and he looks stupid. I wonder what favor he called in to get his job back after he went bankrupt?

April 5, 2014 at 7:18 am
(12) DIANA says:

Someone needs to change the flowers on the fireplace mantel in the DiMera and Kiriakis households. Realy !!! the same flower arrangement for the last three years. Both these family have money, would be nice to see bold and beautiful flower changed each week.

April 14, 2014 at 8:19 pm
(13) Trublu says:

What about the window treatments?