1. Entertainment

Your suggestion is on its way!

An email with a link to:

was emailed to:

Thanks for sharing About.com with others!

Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives Spoilers March 17 to 21, 2014

By March 15, 2014

melissa reevesMonday, March 17

Jennifer takes action to figure out who's been harassing her.

DVR Alert: Daniel confronts Nicole with the evidence he found in her room.

You can read more Days of Our Lives Monday through Friday spoilers, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Mitchell Haaseth

Comments

March 15, 2014 at 1:05 pm
(1) Judylynne says:

Now that Days has been renewed there is a boring, slow, drag out slack in writing. And, I see summer teen stories are in full boring swing. Teen angst are on other shows. Let’s stay with the adults or fast coward will be in full,use. Writers GIVE Nicole a beak already!!!!! Enough of Jennifer and Dan, the most UNHOT couple ever. Since Sami is leaving, can’t we move this story on, and the actress who plays her who seemingly needs family time. Why is she waiting till the end of the year? Why has John come back, since he has uttered about three sentences so far? And the whole suck up to wait if Reckell changes his mind is wrecking this show. I cannot stand the brat Ciara has become. Let’s move this on.

March 15, 2014 at 3:52 pm
(2) mouse says:

I think Alison Sweeney is filming until her contact ends.

some people like Dan & Jen.

I would explode too if someone was doing hanky panky on my couch LOL

March 15, 2014 at 7:10 pm
(3) Joanne says:

I think Paige and JJ are adorable. I just hope the writers tell their story slowly. I also can’t wait to see this stalker story play out. The actor playing Liam is really good at being psycho.

March 15, 2014 at 9:47 pm
(4) mp says:

Joanne not me. Paige’s friend is right about JJ he is bad news why is he hanging out with Rory and Bev for by dealing drugs and broken windows at the Horton town square and he is still on probation. Jennifer’s stalker i love it is a mystery but Jennifer will get hers when Theresa’s sister Eve comes to Salem tell her to back off what JJ did to her sister fake embezzlement and frame her sister Theresa he have to watch his back. Eve is coming to Salem in the summer of 2014.

March 15, 2014 at 9:57 pm
(5) marbur42 says:

I love Jennifer and Daniel. I also think JJ and Paige are going to be cute together, What I really would like is when Gabi leaves so does Nick.

March 16, 2014 at 2:13 am
(6) Rita says:

So so tired of Teresa, so tired of Brady Black being so stupid. And now Nick and Gabi REALLY!!!

March 16, 2014 at 11:32 am
(7) Jane says:

Ditto to all the above. And tired of the Bo/Reckell thing, move on, recast Bo with a charismatic, good looking AND not as dumb a character as Bo Brady. In fact, maybe Nick has more smarts than the men of Salem. but smarmy Nick has to go,soon please! Gabby is an empty headed idiot. Brady… God… what a waste of Ethan Marsoff. John… give him a story!!! If not, then get Marlena and Roman back together for good! NOT looking forward to yet another Kristen plot.

March 17, 2014 at 7:28 am
(8) dazwatcher says:

@Judylynne Jennifer and Daniel are the Ward and June Cleaver of the show. I think Rafe and Jordan can out bore any couple Days has ever put together.
At this point Bo should be recast so he can get home and deal with Ciara before she winds up as the next Theresa in a few years!
It’s just sad to see the possibilities of storylines being wasted for so many good actors. Yes, they will say it’s exciting, etc…..what else can they say if they still want a paycheck?

March 17, 2014 at 8:05 am
(9) Barbara aluffman says:

Jennifer and Abigail are so BORING. They can’t help it but they are so unattractive. I feel sorry for James Scott to have to do scenes with Kate Mansi! He deserves better. The writing has really taken a turn for the worst! Hate the writing! People are made to look stupid and be miserable. Try happiness for awhile!

March 17, 2014 at 3:01 pm
(10) Cathgirl says:

Happy St. Patrick’s Day! It’s too bad none of the Bradys celebrated. (Buzzed Brady and Theresa don’t count).

I wish they could have had some fun. This show is getting to be so boring and aggravating. I wanted to see Eric with his “Kiss me I’m Irish” button on. Maybe that would be too much for Nicole. That would bring Kristen back in a hurry too.

Maybe Daniel and Jennifer’s gathering will be fun. Ya think?!

March 18, 2014 at 4:29 am
(11) Laurence H says:

@Cathgirl

My gums are swollen to the point where it seeps between the gaps in my teeth and becomes so inflamed that it can be excruciating. Let me put it to you this way: I’d heat up safety pins on the stove and poke my gums with them for an hour than watch another Dannifer scene. It has become THAT painful to watch.

March 18, 2014 at 9:58 am
(12) Bandianni says:

As painful are the “is she/isn’t she “pregnancy nonsense. Go get a pregnancy test and be done with it….very very tiresome.

March 18, 2014 at 12:01 pm
(13) Cathgirl says:

Laurence H

OMG. C’mon tell us how you REALLY feel!

March 18, 2014 at 12:13 pm
(14) David says:

Ditto to Judylynne , she said everything I’m thinking.

March 18, 2014 at 1:02 pm
(15) cecelia horton says:

I agree with Judith comments its getting old with all thestuff going on with e j’ summer teen stuff boring. need to do something, even a new bo might help. change people why not bo. or get rid of seara.

March 18, 2014 at 2:48 pm
(16) Linda says:

Steve and Kayla….the best ever romance/story line….

March 18, 2014 at 2:52 pm
(17) Linda says:

Why do we have to sign in every time we post an opinion… I’ve never seen a discussion board set up this way. Just silly…

March 18, 2014 at 2:54 pm
(18) Linda says:

Rita says:

I so agree Rita…

March 18, 2014 at 3:11 pm
(19) patsy says:

WHY dose EJ have to have his hands on every woman he talks too .No wonder Abbys confused all the time .Today his hands looked bigger thans Abbys head . it looked funny

March 19, 2014 at 6:11 pm
(20) ANNA MARIE says:

I AM GLAD ABBY NOT PREGRANT MAYBE SHGE HAVE VIRUS SHE SHOULD ASK HER MOM HELP HER.

March 19, 2014 at 6:13 pm
(21) ANNA MARIE says:

ROREY BEV ARE JELOUSE ABOUT JJ PAGIE
ABBY THIS IS ANNA MSRIE LUCCHINI YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR MOM HELP YOU YOU ARE PRETTY

March 19, 2014 at 10:20 pm
(22) fanny says:

I’m sorry to burst anyone’s bubble, but I am not so sure that Abigail is NOT pregnant. The doctor did say Abigail was not pregnant but then soon after she(the doctor) called Stefano, who thanked her for her help…Mmmm!
What I do know, is that this doctor is on Stefano’s payroll, which is not good…What I also know, is that Stefano does not like losing control of his son EJ to anyone, especially not Sami. Didn’t he say not too long ago that EJ was like polenta (jelly-like dish) when it came to Sami? So my guess is, that Stefano will use everything he has to destroy the Sami-Ej relathionship and YES he will use Abigail to attain his goal.

March 20, 2014 at 12:04 am
(23) Laurence H says:

Fanny,

How do you lie about someone not being pregnant? That’s not exactly something that can be kept from Abigail.

March 20, 2014 at 12:36 am
(24) mp says:

Laurence H. I need your opinion. Can Jennifer Daniel and JJ using the video JJ did to against Theresa they can’t use it that was a set up between JJ and Rory and Bev and Rory’s brother there is no witness in Anne’s office in the HR but Bev did put the check in Theresa’s file that JJ gave her at his home and Daniel should not use that attitude yesterday’s episode. Theresa is not harassing Jennifer she is not her boss anymore she is working with Anne in HR she is her boss. Can Theresa call her sister Eve D. what they are accusing her. JJ’s video is inadmissible they can not use that. Nobody in Theresa’s family is not helping. Kayla should tell her niece about the harassment not Jennifer and not Daniel they have no business and not related to her. Theresa should talk to Hope Roman and Kayla.

March 20, 2014 at 11:59 am
(25) AbiNotPreggers says:

Abigail, according to my notes on this character, has a form of anemia. IF she’s not preggers, she may have a blood problem OR “gasp” some form of an STD. THAT may be what … think about this … KILLS Sami off the show! Other than that, IT IS OVER FOR EJ AND ABIGAIL. “The Twit” does not hold a candle to Sami. Abigail does NOT have enough experience to be a “bad girl” match for EJ. He’s done SO much and a little she has done does not qualify her to be a Mrs. Dimera. This character does not really even have a “soap life”. Her character just runs around and is disruptive….there is NO validity or foundation to her character other than being Jennifers’ daughter. JJ is just a young man ALWAYS in trouble even though he’s trying to be a good guy. It’s a classic case of “how not to live your life after you’ve gone clean”. C’mon, Brady will get his chance to have a storyline in his favor again…. if’s gonna heat up when Kristen comes back to town. G R E A T “New Salem” is about to just go from one mistake to another. I don’t know if they can make it to their wedding, but EJ and Samis’ relationship is the only adult storyline I see on DAYS anymore. Kayla is alone…by the way, where has she been recently???? Bo needs to be recast because nobody will ever make her character feel as good as being called fancy face. I really miss that. Poor Ciara, she misses him … I understand… my Dad was away because of military duty out of the country and IT’S NORMAL for a little girl to act out and miss her Daddy folks!! However, I CAN’T STAND her so-called new love interest. From the first scene on DAYS I just don’t like him. Sorry, fellow. Well it should get very interesting with Eve in town….joy joy…triple trouble with her, Teresa and Anne on the same page…PLUS Kristen….LOOK OUT SALEM. :D

March 20, 2014 at 12:21 pm
(26) Eloise Schertle says:

t a gotten so out of hand. Where is the excitement? Ciara is a brat, Nicole is lying again, and Hope is pining away for Bo, who I feel is out of touch. MIA. And Theresa and Brady? What are the writers doing? So boring!

March 20, 2014 at 1:27 pm
(27) fanny says:

To answer your question Laurence H, Abigail can be lied to, just long enough so that she won’t be able to terminate her pregnancy. Just a guess on my part, but we all know how devious and twisted Stefano is…

March 21, 2014 at 4:47 pm
(28) bev says:

I happen to like Jen and Daniel, their seems to be more fire this go round. Get rid of Brady, he has turned into a total loser and like someone else said, take that creepy Teresa with him and also Ann. Let rOMAN GET WITH mARLENA AND HOPE WITH THAT GOOD LOOKING LAWYER, EVEN THO SPARKS FLY BETWEEN THEM,

March 21, 2014 at 5:07 pm
(29) bev says:

this goes with Bev comment/ Eric is so good looking and Nicole is aacting like a total jerk at Jen party and yes she did him so wrong , let the truth come out and evidence to get him back as a priest, as that is where his heart is at. Don’t like Rafes new love, I liked him with Sammie. Why is Sammie leaving, won’t be the same without her. JJ is a decent kid now, take his creepys off however I couldn’t stand him when he first started with Days. sounds like I’m rattling on, I guess I am