1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives Spoilers March 31 to April 4, 2014

By March 29, 2014

kristian alfonsoMonday, March 31

Aiden confronts Hope over what she said about him to Kayla.

DVR Alert: Nicole tries to cover when Liam catches her trying to dispose of Chyka's evidence.

You can read more Monday through Friday spoilers, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Mitchell Haaseth

Comments

March 29, 2014 at 10:56 am
(1) Gluck says:

I am so TIRED of Nicole getting the shaft all the time. And oh so tired of Eric the holy. He KNEW the history Nicole had. Writers, you are AWFUL.
And that tiresome, worn out, done over and over, “we break Jen and Dan up once again.” This is the dullest couple I have ever seen on a soap. They have no chemistry, no,passion and no sparkle.

March 29, 2014 at 1:02 pm
(2) mouse says:

I think everyone is upset how Nicole is being written now.

I had hoped Nicole would still be good.

I’m looking forward to the wedding.

March 29, 2014 at 6:19 pm
(3) RaeAnn says:

I do wanna see Nicole have a happy ending , and I wish she would remain the good Nicole.
I like that Dr Dan and Jennifer are back together.
Liam is a horrible person and I like the thought of him and Teresa getting to know each other. Only, I hope they go after Ann just to get her out of the way. And some how team up against Kristin when she returns.

March 29, 2014 at 9:47 pm
(4) mp says:

RaeAnn i don’t like Jen and Daniel being together but they are in rude awakening by falsely accused Theresa doing those things to Jennifer they have to watch their back. I read her sister Eve is coming to Salem i hope she will do something. But i agree with Theresa telling Daniel is not his business what he said to her he does not know her that much i know she is related to the Brady family but she is a Donovan too he better watch his attitude and his back. There is another Donovan coming to Salem that is Eve. Theresa’s sister.

March 30, 2014 at 7:21 am
(5) Jack Ori says:

I hate what they’ve done to Nicole. This whole s/l is a mess now, and there was no reason for it. Honestly she can do better than judgmental Eric, who I was starting to like again until he put Father Louis’ opinion and the church rules over who HE wants to be with.

I preferred Daniel with Nicole but if they are going to put him with Jen, they need to keep them together. IMO Daniel can do better than Jen if she is going to shut him out yet again.

There’s no reason Daniel should trust Theresa at all after the way she’s treated him, and the fact that she responded to his distrust by trying to flirt with him just bolsters his poor opinion of her. I think he should have stayed out of her and Brady’s relationship but that doesn’t make him wrong to distrust a person who is standing there proving she learned nothing from everything that happened between them in the past.

March 31, 2014 at 6:46 pm
(6) Carol says:

Please get rid of that stupid faced, opened mouth Nick.he is discussing. And that whimpy Gabbi, get her off also. Give Nichole a break. She just wants to love and be loved and have a child.

March 31, 2014 at 7:01 pm
(7) Saffron says:

@Gluck. You took the words right out of my mouth. I just can’t take Jen and Daniel anymore, I want to scream and pull my hair out at the same time like a crazed banshee. Their relationship is so lackluster…did she actually say, “my word”? My grandmother says that! OMG.!!!!
I am so tired of this never-ending dramatic storyline surrounding Jen. It is all about..I,I, I,….me, me, me. Good grief, for the love of Zeus, writers!!!! End her misery and mine already. This continuous damsel-in-distress syndrome needs to stop. She is a middle aged woman who acts like a teen ager in love for the first time. Now, Liam? Writers, what are you doing? Jennifer is neither charismatic, nor is she the typical femme fatale….she is boring, boring, boring. What do these infantile, stupid men see in her? C’mon, now! Just saying.

March 31, 2014 at 10:09 pm
(8) Anne says:

Saffron, you’re right. It must be that because Dr. Dan Jonas is hunky-they have to keep him in the spotlight all the time-he’s an “A” lister soap hunk. This means Jen has to be there, because who else can he meet in Salem? I wish he would meet someone new. They had creepy Liam all of a sudden appear at the hospital as a pharmaceutical guy, can’t they have a new FEMALE doctor show up???? Jen and Dan together are a snooze…

Probably Teresa and Liam will do something stupid but predictable like kidnap Parker and then all hell will break loose.

There is no equal for Kristin, she is the ultimate “Smaug” and I eagerly await her return…..

April 1, 2014 at 3:23 pm
(9) mareebee says:

I really don’t understand all the Dan & Jen criticism. But, to each his own. I happen to think they have great chemistry and even little gestures that they do to each other like Jen wiping lipstick off from Dan’s lips after they kiss, or Dan rubbing her back are such normal, everyday things that couples actually do. And it proves that they’re pretty good actors. And I think they’re hilarious together, especially in awkward moments….. and Jen has actually been good for Daniel who used to be such a player. I remember when people were getting so bent out of shape when Dan & Jen started liking each other because Daniel was such a womanizer.

April 1, 2014 at 8:28 pm
(10) Saffron says:

Hi, Mareebee.
Firstly, I would like to commend your perfect grammar. As an English major, it is quite refreshing to see well written English grammar….we do not usually see that now, do we?
Secondly, I do not like Jen…I like Daniel just fine. This couple is mismatched…just my opinion. Jen is constantly tied to the railroad tracks. Had her love for Daniel been as strong as she purported it to be, she would have given him the benefit of the doubt regarding Theresa. This fact tells me that she did not know him at all if she assumed the rumors to be true. Also, I have a certain antipathy towards her…as inexplicable as it may be, it is a fact….she is one of the most boring actresses ever…..Ms. Mansi is someone else who leaves a lot to be desired….they offer nothing to this soap. They are just there, for what? For Daniel? For EJ? For Liam? What is his purpose in the soap anyway? To prove that Jen is this unattainable gem? Why create these incredibly idiotic storylines? Jen is not such an incomparable beauty. As far as I am concerned she is quite unassuming and bland. I am so sick of the drama spilling around these two insipid women….again, my opinion!!

April 2, 2014 at 11:02 am
(11) John says:

To Carol (6) you may dislike Blake Berris (Nick) because he is doing his job as a tortured villain with a clever criminal mind. I believe Berris is one of the best actors on DAYS because he is convoluted to be sure but shows some humanity now and then. And Berris makes it real.

April 2, 2014 at 12:20 pm
(12) Trublu says:

This is for the ladies…I will be a little catty , so everyone…I beg your forgiveness….but didn’t Maggie look like a fresh, wild caught salmon, today?oh, oh, I never knew how loooow Sweeney’s butt was !!!! And, Elsie the cow, Abbi ‘s derrière did not look real and wow …..!!!! …her legs are so bowed !!!!!. I know, I know….I am so childish…please no nasty remarks…I am speaking the truth and I wanted to add a little levity.

April 2, 2014 at 1:01 pm
(13) Anne says:

Trublu—Maggie a salmon-that is SO funny! Victor was kinda trussed up like the Michelin man, IMHO.

Priceless was EJ turning into an instant spiritual counselor at the Church of Light in Chicago…I love the stuff they are giving him lately.

April 2, 2014 at 1:19 pm
(14) Diane says:

I loved how Jennifer looked today at the wedding, although I wished they would have done something different with her hair. I liked the back of the hair but not the front but she rocked it anyways because she is gorgeous! I wish Daniel could have been there with her. I love these two together and mareebee I agree with every thing you said! I think they are perfect for each other and IMO the best couple on days!!!!

April 3, 2014 at 7:29 am
(15) Bill kodak says:

This show seriously needs to go off the air for good. It’s offensive and agenda driven. It reeks of the new devotion to liberalism. It once was entertaining and now is just plain annoying

April 3, 2014 at 9:36 am
(16) Trublu says:

Bill kodak, I am right with you. I was crucified for expressing an opinion…..this is the US of A….I do have that right….FREEDOM OF SPEECH, people !!!!!…, not because I am homophobic, never that,…..I do not care what people do behind closed doors or what their sexual preference is….I just do not think that a certain “political stand” ( and it reeks of dirty politics), should be dramatized on daytime TV. I like the love story between Will and Sonny…I think it’s beautiful and pure…just keep it where it belongs….in private. The same goes for heterosexuals…all you see is bare bottoms and chests being flaunted on daytime. I can appreciate a gorgeous male body as much as the next person. But, it becomes a bore…I want the story….know what I mean? Not to mention that my grand kids (girls) are always around.
Many of us could care less, we accept gays as they are, human beings….which is what is important. However, those who do not tolerate homosexuality will not be swayed one way or another. This is my opinion and I am entitled to one. It does not make me a hater of gays. Homosexuality is as old as age itself. It is now come to the fore in full force, yet gays are still met with resistance. I believe they have the right and should have the freedom to achieve every civil right that we all enjoy….it is all our God-given right regardless of race, sexual preference or faith……just do not subject me to watching something that is distasteful to many of us. That is why we employ the fast forward button….isn’t technology a blast?

April 3, 2014 at 12:49 pm
(17) ejk says:

A great traditional wedding celebration! Congratulation to DAYS for the extra effort to portray the event with honesty and humor without catering to the fringe too much.Whoever planned this wedding was exceptional.The actors were great and in particular Sonny and Will carried it off with finesse and charm.Good for them and DAYS.

April 3, 2014 at 2:00 pm
(18) Trublu says:

EJK….could not have written it better myself…..your eloquence describing the wedding truly touched me.

April 3, 2014 at 7:21 pm
(19) sandee says:

Like Roman said, “that may have been the best wedding I’ve ever seen” Kudos to the people that set that wedding up. It was beautiful and sweet and funny. LOVED IT

April 4, 2014 at 1:10 pm
(20) Anne says:

OK, This is WAY off topic, but I never see anyplace else to post this and ask this question:

Why have I never seen ANYONE go into or out of the “DAY & NIGHT” YOGURT SHOPPE that we see in the background at the town square?
I mean NEVER. Yogurt is supposedly healthy. I realize all of Salem is hopped on caffeine-the drink of choice 99% of the time….but REALLY-you would think that this neat little shop (i know, I know, just a facade) would be used.

To start with…the “guru” that EJ spoke with could set up shop there, Salemites could get a cone of frozen yogurt, and a psychic reading as well…..

April 4, 2014 at 2:12 pm
(21) Trublu says:

(20).. Anne…OMG…that is so funny….I wish all posts continued in this vein….I must admit, I never noticed the YOGURT SHOPPE. …this is rich !!!! More, please.

April 4, 2014 at 10:26 pm
(22) Laurence H says:

Oh, my god!!! Why are they so enamored with Daniel and Jennifer? And more importantly, why are they so bent on putting these two together, splitting them up, and then putting them back together again? I said it before… they ruined Daniel’s character, a dignified man-whore who apparently used to be a doctor but now just gets paid to show up at the hospital and then leave, like Jennifer. Also, kudos to the writers for being self-aware enough to slyly make references to it.

April 8, 2014 at 10:31 am
(23) ann says:

Has anyone heard if Nick is leaving when Gabi leaves. Or how she is leaving?

April 8, 2014 at 3:56 pm
(24) mareebee says:

Hi Saffron! Sorry, just saw this now – I don’t get to comment here that often because of work. Anyway, thanks – I was a journalism major in college so correct grammar is like second nature to me. I would say the same for you – at least, we have that in common.

About Jennifer – well, I’ve always liked her character. I also follow the actress Melissa Reeves on Twitter and Instagram and she really is a gem. Maybe people find her boring – so what? Not everyone needs to be a Sami or Nicole or Kate. There has got to be a balance somehow. I mostly blame the writers for screwing up the Daniel and Jennifer storyline. Seriously, how many times will they break them up? When they first started liking each other back in 2011, the writers then knew how to develop their characters. In fact, they converted so many die hard Jack & Jennifer fans, that even Shawn & Melissa themselves were surprised. Then they brought Jack back. That was the beginning of the end because it wasn’t the same. The chemistry between them wasn’t there anymore.

April 9, 2014 at 11:48 am
(25) Saffron says:

Well written, mareebee…. I appreciate and respect your opinion. I suppose the writers did constantly “dislodge” their relationship, making it a bore day in and day out….I say, why are said writers still doing it? Either split them up or let them be. ….happy writing… :) (: