Date of Birth: June 3, 1974
Place of Birth: Northridge, California, but raised in Chatsworth
Portrays: Nicole Walker (1998 - February 8, 2006; April 2, 2008 - Present)
Official Website: http://www.officialarizucker.com/
Official Lowd Suga’ Jewelry Website: http://www.lowdsuga.com/
Family: Arianne has one brother named Todd. She’s been married to former DAYS co-star Kyle Lowder (ex-Brady Black) since August 3, 2002.
- Pierce College in Los Angeles, California, where she was a theatre major.
- Howard Fine Acting Studio in Hollywood, California
- The Last Resort - Jessica (2008)
- CSI: Miami - Brenda (1 episode, 2006)
- Looking for Bobby D - Shannon (2001)
- Tangled Snarl / Murder Me Once - Myra Fontaine, performed at the Freemont Center Theatre in South Pasadena, California
- Talking With Marti - Planned Parenthood Benefit
- Crimes of the Heart - Babe Bortrelle, performed at Pierce College
- It Had to Be You - Theda Blau, performed at Pierce College
- A Couple of White Chicks - Maude, performed at Pierce College
- Last of the Red Hot Lovers - Elaine, performed at Pierce College
Soap Opera Digest Award for Outstanding Villainess (2001)
- Arianne was once engaged to actor Michael Dietz
- James Reynolds (Abe) and his wife Lissa are the artistic directors for the Freemont Centre Theatre, where Nicole performed the above play Tangled Snarl / Murder Me Once.
- Arianne joined the USO Tour and traveled to Guantanamo Bay, Cuba in 2004 to support the troops during the war effort.
- Arianne sings the song entitled “Easy to Love You” from the Days of Our Lives: Love Songs album.
- Arianne has a green belt in taekwondo.
- Ari is an avid horseback rider.
- Ari’s height is 5'9"
Arianne Zucker’s Biography:
In addition to her role as the multi-layered Nicole Walker on Days of Our Lives, Arianne Zucker is known as a fashion model, fashion columnist, jewelry designer, and a humanitarian devoted to several charities. Arianne began modeling at the age of sixteen when she was discovered by a modeling scout from It Models. She began modeling in Los Angeles and her career took her to destinations around the world such as Paris, Japan, Australia, and New York. Before she landed her role on DAYS in 1998, she appeared in several national commercials, including Mazda Miata and McDonald’s.
Arianne eventually decided to study as an actress at Pierce College in Los Angeles, where she acquired a love for theater. She was involved in several workshops there and continued her studies at the Howard Fine Acting Studios in Hollywood. She got her first role in a student film at the American Film Institute. Shortly afterwards, she auditioned and won the role of Nicole Walker on DAYS in 1998.
Arianne has been actively involved in charity work very near and dear to her heart. Being an animal lover, Arianne did an event for Dogs in Danger, which is a charity for abused and abandoned dogs. She’s also been involved with The Shepherd’s Door, which supports abused women. Spirituality for Kids is another project which Arianne and her husband, Kyle Lowder, support, which is an outreach program to help children grow and develop in a happy, healthy manner. Ari also serves on the board of directors for the Virtual Theater Project. This charity promotes artists and helps create opportunities for them. Make a Wish Foundation is another one of Arianne’s favorite charities.
The gorgeous actress became an entrepreneur in 2006 when she and long-time friend Heidi Mages became design partners and turned their passion for all things sparkling into an online boutique, known as Lowd Suga’, which features a variety of original jewelry designs for men and women and is now in select retail boutiques throughout California. In 2007 she became a fashion columnist for Soapdom.com, where she shared her style secrets and passion for her jewelry line.
In addition to her television and theater credits, Arianne has appeared on reality and talk shows, including Soapography, Fear Factor, 1 Day With (hosted by former DAYS star Wally Kurth), and Soap Talk. Arianne’s most recent project has been filming a pilot for a web series entitled Life in General, a Strike.TV production, which gives a behind the scenes look at the day in the life of a soap opera. Arianne portrays the head writer, Winifred, who tries to keep it all together on the set of the fictional soap Greenville General.
After a two-year absence from DAYS, Arianne returned to the role of scheming, gold-digging seductress Nicole Walker Kiriakis in April 2008. Viewers have begun to see a more vulnerable side with her character as someone who just wants to be loved. Her character has had the opportunity to butt heads with onscreen rival Sami Brady DiMera and share some steamy love scenes with James Scott (E.J.). Arianne has expressed in interviews how she loves working with James, real-life friend Alison Sweeney (Sami), Roscoe Born (Trent), and Tamara Braun (ex-Ava). It will be exciting to see what new layers Ari’s character of Nicole continues to unveil on DAYS.