Profile of Nadia Bjorlin:
Nadia Alexandra Bjorlin
Date of Birth:
August 2, 1980
Newport, Rhode Island
• Jill, Two and a Half Men (2010)
• Brittany, NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service (2010)
• Sonia, Jack Rio (2008)
• Natasha, Redline (2007)
• Faith, If I Had Known I Was a Genius (2007)
• Alana, Out of Practice (2006)
• Meg, Sex, Love & Secrets (2005)
• Pretty Woman, Jake in Progress (2005)
• Woman No. 2, Complete Savages (2004)
• Tracie, The Marriage Undone (2002)
• Mother, Fary; Father, Ulf; Brothers, Kaj, Ulf and Jean Paul: Sisters, Katja and Camilla
• Dating Brandon Beemer (ex-Shawn, Days of our Lives; Owen, The Bold and the Beautiful)
• Speaks Swedish, Farsi, French, Italian and Russian.
• Won first place in the Metro Lyric Opera Competition in New York City in May 1999.
• Finished as second runner up in the Miss Florida Teen USA Pageant in 1998.
• Plays the flute, harp, guitar and piano.
• Appeared as a go-go dancer in the 1999 Ricky Martin video, "Shake Your Bon Bon."
• She was named one of Sweden's sexiest women by the Swedish magazine Slitz in 2002.
Born in Newport, Rhode Island, Bjorlin and her family moved back to her father Ulf Bjorlin’s native Sweden when she was 2-months-old. The clan returned to the United States when the patriarch took a job conducting the Florida Philharmonic and Palm Beach Symphony. By the age of six, Bjorlin began performing professionally at her father’s concerts with her brothers Jean-Paul and Ulf Jr.
Bitten by the performance bug, Bjorlin attended the Interlochen Center for the Arts and the Boston University Tanglewood Institute, where she excelled in theater, voice, music and dance. She went on to attended the Palm Beach County School of the Arts and performed with the Palm Beach Opera, before moving to New York and enrolling in the Professional Children's School.
Bjorlin decided to turn her attention to acting upon graduating high school. In 1999, she won the role of Chloe Lane, an orphaned opera singer, on Days of our Lives.
She departed the show in 2003 to tackle prime time, landing guest spots on Jake in Progress, Complete Savage, Sex, Love & Secrets and Out of Practice. She also made the foray into film, appearing in the independent feature, If I Had Known I was a Genius, and starred in the thriller, Redline. Bjorlin returned to Days of our Lives in 2007.
The single actress is dating Brandon Beemer (ex-Shawn, Days of our Lives; currently, Owen, The Bold and the Beautiful. In her spare time she enjoys horseback riding, ice skating, swimming and dancing.Official Fan Club Site