Date of Birth:
Place of Birth:
- Graduated from Mountain Pointe High School in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Studied at Scott Sedita Studios in Hollywood.
- Studied and played the violin as a member of the Southwest Valley Youth Orchestra.
- Rachel is a talented singer and dancer and can play a mean electric violin.
- Became a National Finalist for the “Teen Choice Awards” representative contest.
- Choreographed The Mountain Pointe Dance Company concerts in Arizona.
- Rachel has participated extensively in musical theater and has received superior ratings in group acting, improv, mime, storytelling, and lip sync at the Clear Lake Drama Festivals.
- "Seven Deadly Sins" miniseries
- "Heroes - Annie (2009)
- ”Legacy” movie- (2007)
- “Boo” movie (2005)
- “8 Simple Rules for Dating my Teenage Daughter” - cute girl (1 episode, 2005)
- “Jack and Bobby” - Jamie (1 episode, 2004)
- “Summerland” - teen girl (1 episode, 2004)
- “Soap Talk” - herself ( 2 episodes, 2006)
- Considered going to school to become an interior designer.
- Performed a skit with comedian/actor Andy Dick on the “Teen Choice Awards.”
- Favorite actors and actresses include Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp, Julia Roberts, Brittany Murphy, and Rachel McAdams.
- Hobbies include ceramics, drawing, scrap booking, creative writing, swimming, roller blading, and cooking.
- She lives with her two dogs, a yellow lab and a golden retriever.
Upon graduating from high school, Rachel turned down a full scholarship to Arizona State University to pursue a career in acting. In fact, she left her decision up to fate when she visited a gambling casino with some friends in Phoenix and won the jackpot. Thus, she took this as a sign and used her winnings to cover the cost of acting classes. From that point on, she flew to Los Angeles every weekend to study at Scott Sedita Studios in Hollywood. Soon afterwards, she made the permanent move to Los Angeles.
Before landing the role as Chelsea Brady on “Days of Our Lives” in 2005, she appeared on the show for five episodes as a French girl named Georgia, whom Bo and Billie were falsely led to believe was their biological daughter. That same year, she took over the role as Chelsea Benson from previous portrayer Mandy Musgrave. Incidentally, Chelsea would change her last name from Benson to Brady upon discovering her true lineage.
Rachel has gained popularity for her outstanding portrayal of the troubled, yet vulnerable Chelsea Brady. "Soap Opera Weekly" named her Performer of the Week in their "Applause Applause" section in 2007.
2008 has perhaps been the greatest year of Rachel's acting career, as she received a Daytime Emmy nomination for Outstanding Younger Supporting Actress in a Drama Series for her tough as nails, yet vulnerable portrayal of Chelsea Brady. This is her first Daytime Emmy nomination she has received. As Rachel quotes in her official blog, "It's so much more of a big deal than I initially thought being nominated would. It's surreal. And not even because of the nomination itself, but because of what it represents, and to me that's just that I am an employed actress in Hollywood making a living at my greatest love in life aside of course from my family."