1. Entertainment

Your suggestion is on its way!

An email with a link to:

was emailed to:

Thanks for sharing About.com with others!

Three More Actors From Days of Our Lives Out!

Nadia BjorlinSoap Opera Digest is reporting that Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe), Tamara Braun (Taylor), and Bren Foster (Quinn) have all been let go from Days of Our Lives.† These cast cuts are part of the changes that DAYS Executive Producer Ken Corday talked about in the June 14, 2011 issue of Soap Opera Digest. The firings of the three stars are in addition to Crystal Chappell (Carly) and Louise Sorel (Vivian) being let go.

Longtime DAYS fans recall that Nadia Bjorlin made her debut on the show as Chloe Lane back in 1999.† She and Philip were high school sweethearts, but she eventually married Brady Black in 2005.† Bjorlin returned to the show in 2007, and Chloe got involved with Philip, Lucas, and Daniel in the span of three years. This year she really got a chance to show off her acting chops with some Emmy-worthy material when Chloe had postpartum depression. Hopefully Chloe will be reunited with her son Parker and perhaps start a new life with Philip.

In addition to portraying Ava Vitali in 2008, Daytime Emmy Award-winning actress Tamara Braun was recast as Taylor Walker in April. Unfortunately many fans didn't warm up to the actress in the role and strongly felt she was miscast. She replaced another Daytime Emmy Award-winning actress, Natalia Livingston, who made her DAYS debut earlier this year.

Bren Foster debuted as Quinn a month ago and quickly bedded Chloe. It was just revealed that Quinn is Vivian's son and he is going to blackmail Chloe into becoming a prostitute. However, the Quinn/Vivian storyline and the prostitution storyline will soon come to an end with the exits of all actors involved.

To keep up with Nadia Bjorlin, visit her official website, "like" her on Facebook, or follow her on Twitter. You can also follow Tamara Braun on Twitter and Bren Foster on Twitter. Best of luck to all three actors in their future endeavors. No final airdates have been announced as of yet.

Pictured: Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe Lane)

Justin Lubin / 2010 NBC Universal

Comments

June 8, 2011 at 11:47 am
(1) Diane says:

It was Nadia’s choice. She was not let go and I’m happy she’s leaving. Her role has pretty much exhausted itself. She is set to play Wonder Woman on the big screen anyways which was a fantastic choice by producers.

I am so thrilled to see Tamara gone. She was lifeless and acting was just not there. Taylor did so much better in that role.

Glad Quinn is gone and I am sorry to see Viv go but, I believe they are making way for some newer more dynamic people as well as bringing back some good old classics like they are with John and Marlena this month.

I am so hoping that with the new writers there will be some exciting stories like the Gay, Bi, Trans variety and also some good health related ones and sweeping romances with real location shooting and a bunch of brand new sets and perhaps maybe ones like the boring Dimera and Kiriakis mansions will get redecorated. They are so austere and stale.

I’d love to see much more varied ethnicity on the show as well as all sorts of relationships, not just the boy/girl types. It is high time Days got 100% relevant to what is happeneing in real life. Be nice to see some varying lifestyles, too like a bit of the non-vanilla variety. How many times have we wanted to see a meddling Sami or a wicked Nicole dealt with in the time honoured old fashioned way?

June 8, 2011 at 1:22 pm
(2) bluesy says:

Acutually, it isn’t confirmed that it was Nadia’s choice. To me, from reading her tweets it sounds like she was fired. That would make more sense anyway since they are in the midst of cuts.

Also, Nadia is not playing Wonder Woman, that didn’t work out. But she does have a role in some other movie lined up from what I’ve read.

June 9, 2011 at 4:12 pm
(3) Days Fan From Wastelands Of North Jersey says:

I’m sad that Nadia is leaving. She is very attractive and pretty. I’m sure she’ll find something with her good looks. She would have been awesome playing Wonder Woman.

June 9, 2011 at 8:06 pm
(4) Karmen says:

I think Nadia is a lovely lady also and would have liked to see her get the Wonder Woman part. Best of luck of to her in whatever she does! She will be missed on Days.

June 13, 2011 at 1:24 pm
(5) wvcntrygirl says:

Natalia Livingston made a much better Taylor. And if I were Nadia I would be glad to leave. The only thing hthey seem to be able to do is to put her in bed with someone. She has much more potential than that. The one I’d really like to see go is Kate. I’ve been watching Days since the day it started. It has definitely gone downhill. What about Doug opening up another supper club and hiring Chloe to sing. Show her real potential.

June 15, 2011 at 1:39 pm
(6) lily says:

Nadia was fired, just like the others. It is about time Days is getting rid of at least some of the dead wood. I also hope that Taylor is history since TB is fired and that the character is not recast. Bren Foster should have been cast differently and not as Vivian’s son.

June 15, 2011 at 7:54 pm
(7) carol says:

It’s to bad I would really like her to have stayed on she is a good actressed

June 16, 2011 at 12:54 am
(8) Hummer says:

So glad that Tamara is leaving, too bad it isn’t sooner – such a poor actress, all I cud see was an anorexic strung out low class ho. Sorry but replacing the Taylor role with her was such a mistake. Don’t like the twist taken on Chloe and so sick of Kate always getting away with everything – no lost on the Quin and Dario roles. Vivanne ran her course.

June 16, 2011 at 3:27 pm
(9) KIMBERLY says:

Okay, unlike some of these comments that some people leave on this web site. The one that bothered me the most is the one who wants gay story lines. If you want to watch gay shows you need to tune in to “Logo”, but for the rest of us, leave this show alone!!!!!!!! This is coming froming someone who has been watching this show since “1975″, and I don’t aways agree on what they do,but it some how works it’s self out.(well, except for E.J. and Sammi) They truly belong together, and their passion, well it like nothing I’v seen since( Bo and Hope, Carrie and Austin or even Jennifer and Jack or Shawn and Belle or Marleina and John or Kayla and Steve or kimberly and Shane or even Jennifer and Frankie).I truly love this show and I don’t want to not watch it and I know you would lose alot of viewers. I like Rafe alot, what a nice guy and that shouldn’t change just because he’s with Sammi. The good people should never change to be more like the bad people, it should be the other way around……..

June 16, 2011 at 6:42 pm
(10) Wanda says:

I have been watching Days of Our Lives for over ten years now. I am so excited that Marlena and John are being brought back into their well-deserved roles. It is sad that Nadia has been portrayed as others have perceived her. Her wholesomeness has been taken away from her role. I would have loved to see her played as an aspiring Opera Singer; with her innocence intact. I don’t feel it is her fault because she acted out what was written for her to play. Now, Will is another issue in and of itself. If he is portrayed as a gay, many will not watch Days of Ours Lives. As for myself, I will discontinue watching my favorite soap. Kate and Viv are burned out. I don’t believe we can blame the actors and actresses for playing roles they were given. Best of luck Days!!

June 20, 2011 at 12:25 am
(11) Grammie says:

@
wvcntrygirl…finally a “kindred spirit”! I’ve been watching Days since it’s premier episode so I think that makes me a Loyal Fan! In all of my years of watching Days I have never dispised any character the way I do Kate. Why do they keep this woman on the show? She is pure Evil without a redeeming quality! She just keeps doing the same horrible things over and over; you would think Everyone would be wise to her by now! Salem must have the Stupidest people on earth. I am so sick of her that I take a bathroom break if she enters a scene. Some days I can barely stomach the show if it involves having to see her!!
I hope the new writers do something with her because I am sick of seeing her get away with the things she does.
They have gotten rid of some good characters why not her????

June 20, 2011 at 3:09 pm
(12) KOHan says:

I hate all these people leaving! The one playing Taylor now doesn’t look right at all for the part but she’s a better actress than the other one – too bad they can’t be combined, one for the looks, the other for the acting.

Once Will turns what he does, it’s over for me. I’m sick of seeing this everywhere I go. Besides, my son watches with me and he’s not interested in seeing that at all. We’re waiting for the end of the Rafe and fake Rafe, then I guess that’s it. I’ve really enjoyed this show for the past year and a half that I’ve watched it!

June 20, 2011 at 3:55 pm
(13) sheemah says:

Wow… I am in awe. I can’t seem to get over my initial shock of some of the things that I am reading. Are u all saying that Will is about to play the role of a GAY person? Vivian should have been gone. I thought Nicholas was er son, where does this QUINN fellow come fromn? I hate that Chloe is going off the show is Marlena & John really coming back?

June 20, 2011 at 10:23 pm
(14) Tammy says:

I have been watching Days for years. I do not want to see a gay, lesbian, bi or whatever story line. I don’t really desire to have that lifestyle on my soap, they are supposed to be entertaining and provide a “get away.” Please do not ruin the soap by adding this storyline. I’m with the other viewer – go watch LOGO if you are interested in this junk.

June 22, 2011 at 12:05 am
(15) ekk says:

I have been watching Days for along time. And I’m with a lot of you they better not turn Will gay or I’ll stop watching. We don’t need that on DOOL. I’m glad to hear they are bring back Marlena and John. I’m glad Carly is going her story is boring. Plus I’m a big fan of Bo and Hope.

June 22, 2011 at 8:42 pm
(16) Joann Galich says:

I am so upset Days is giving in to the Gay story lines,after 30 years of watching the people in Salem and seeing the Roman Catholic faith most of the characters have, it is sad to now have the gay life style pushed on viewers here as well in prime time TV. The church teaches us to love our homosexual brothers and sisters, but not to condone their homosexual sin, Homosexuality is not an alternative lifestyle. I will no longer watch Days as long as you follow this storyline.

June 26, 2011 at 5:46 pm
(17) Marisol says:

Nadia was fired. She told someone that I know that fact. Sorry but this viewer DOES NOT want her to return to Philip. I hated that pairing together.

July 7, 2011 at 8:20 pm
(18) Melissa says:

I LOOOOOVVVVEEE the idea of Chloe being blackmailed into being a prostitute! Prostitution seems totally soap-y and a great storyline, especially for beautiful, troubled Chloe. Please, DAYS, keep this storyline going!!!!!! I’ll watch greedily if you do!

July 27, 2011 at 5:18 pm
(19) Linda says:

I have been a loyal Days watchers since the 1970′s. I guess I’m different from most of your viewers. Yes there are some actors I can’t stand and some I really like. But isn’t that the job of the writer’s, to make you hate the villans and love the good hearted? There has only been a few that I disliked enough to see leave the show. I DVR Days every day and can’t wait to watch it after a long day at the office. But please listen to me when I say…you will lose many viewers if you implement a gay relationship on the show. I know that some are more open minded but there are many viewers that just could not watch it. So please take that into consideration as you write futrue scripts. Just remember what happened to the Ellen comedy a few years ago. One kiss and that was it. Her new show is great but enjoying her as a entertainers is one thing…seeing here expressing her gay love is another.

August 8, 2011 at 10:06 pm
(20) grams too says:

I have been watching since the show started also. I hate the idea of the subject of GAYS being part of DOOL!! Why do we have to go that route. There are a lot of other subjects to cover in the story lines. PLEASE don’t ruin this show. I also DVR it every day and enjoy watching it in the evenings!!

I’m really looking forward to John and Marlena returning, BUT, don’t like the gay parts and may be giving up my favorite show SOON!!

August 20, 2011 at 6:00 pm
(21) Marilyn Bland says:

Just to let you know, I too am hooked on Days, am sixty-six and watched it forever. Of course there are some story lines I am not thrilled with, but hooked I am. As far as bringing in a gay theme, I see nothing wrong with it. It is part of life, it’s all over, and nothing wrong with it. It’s a show, it’s about life (crazy as it can get), and if someone is so small as not to watch, then they can curl up in a ball and sleep while for all the days of their lives.

August 30, 2011 at 10:02 am
(22) 46yearolddaysfan says:

seriously. i cannot believe that you are so homophobic that you would not want to at least explore a gay storyline. it doesn’t have to be gay sex, but it could be relevant.

you’d rather watch the people of salem murder, rape, beat, put on an island, be held captive(etc)then see someone be gay on the show.

no wonder there is so much hate in the world

September 8, 2011 at 6:06 pm
(23) Sam says:

Are you serious? What is the big deal about the “gay” story line? I, frankly, can not wait to see the Will/Gabi/Sonny love triangle!!! Its funny that folks want to post on here that they will stop watching Days because of a gay storyline……Really? But u will watch Marlena being possessed, Sami drugging Austin, Having the DeMira family being portrayed as Italian Mobsters/Murders? So I guess its ok to watch people getting murdered, drugged, possessed, kidnapped, cloned, blackmailed as long as its involved in a straight storyliine? If this show is your “get away” well wake up cuz there are GAY folks EVERYWHERE in the real and fake world…… Just grow up and stop being so ingorant….And im sure that Days doesnt want your closed minded/biggoted self watching anyways…..THANKS!!!

September 16, 2011 at 2:19 am
(24) Harin says:

Days not ganna be the same without ( Chloe ) in it, Taylor she sooo have to go she’s boring in the show not fun at all.

October 26, 2011 at 5:31 pm
(25) HAC says:

Ummm…now that they have gotten rid of anyone who was the least bit entertaining (Carly, Quinn, Chloe, Vivian), the only thing that will save this show from being totally boring is shaking things up with a gay story line. I am actually a little bit shocked by all of those who doth protest too much in these comments. I know many gay and lesbian people who watch this show too (because believe it or not they are a significant percentage of the population), so why not give adequate coverage…it is ONE storyline…geeeeeesh. In the interim, Crystal Chappel has a web series Venice: The Series that some may find interesting.

January 3, 2012 at 11:55 pm
(26) Slayer says:

Not to be rude to any of you guys, but I am so happy and stoked that Days is finally incorporating a gay storyline. I started watching soaps when I was 11 and I wish they had gay storylines back then, for me to relate to and understand what I was feeling. All I saw were straight couples and that was limiting for me. I love couples like Lumi, probably my fave soap couple of all time, but variety would have been nice. Soaps are about expressing and showing all kinds of storylines, situations, and romances including gay, trans, and bi ones. I cannot believe some of you will not watch the show if they have just one gay couple, that is homophobic and discriminatory. They have had numerous straight couples and characters, so stop your bitching. It shouldn’t be just about representing heteronormativity. I have watched a few soaps like AMC, OLTL, ATWT, GL, and they all had gay storylines and those storylines tended to be the most real and popular of all the storylines going on at the time. Gay viewers and teens especially need positive gay characters to relate to. I guess not watching the show because of a gay teen storyline is your choice, but to stop watching a show you love because of that is extremely shallow and you guys that oppose a gay storyline sound like bigots.

February 23, 2012 at 1:44 pm
(27) Mary Grace says:

I am appaulled that the program that I felt had always carried its morals high, and lived a higher standard has fallen to an all time low! Putting the gay activity on Days of Our Lives, makes me sick to my stomach! It is trying to push it down our throats that this is an acceptable life style. It is not. It is totally morally wrong!. I hope Days of Our Lives will loose their rating and be forced off the airways. This has totally become a lifestyle that has been forced on the people, and to make it appear that it is okay to have this type of life style, You the writers of this program couldnt be more wrong! Your immoral writing is sickening. I know longer will waste my time watching something that is against every moral fiber of my being, and the teaching of God. Thanks but no thanks! No MORE DAYS OF OUR LIVES FOR THIS HOUSEHOLD.
And to NBC, a network I thought to be much better than this… This is pitiful! I will start watch another network that is not eager to lower its standards to the immoral conduct of the world. Good Bye NBC.