1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

All About Kate Mansi

By January 27, 2012

Kate MansiKate Mansi got her big break on Days of Our Lives, when she was cast as Jack and Jennifer's daughter, Abigail. The young actress has been rising to the occasion as the confused teenager, particularly since her crush on Austin started escalating.

Want to know more about Mansi and the road that led her to daytime? You can read all about her, here.

Photo Courtesy: Getty Images/David Livingston

Comments

January 27, 2012 at 10:01 am
(1) Donald Brock says:

Kate Mansi is THE most beautifulest woman on Days right now. I may be gay, but she’s got that look. To see her and Quinn go at it, would be very exciting….spice it up Days….

January 28, 2012 at 11:02 am
(2) Evil Yoshi!!! says:

Such a bad actress. Just my opinion. She has beautiful eyes :-) Agree with (1) about her good looks..

January 28, 2012 at 6:09 pm
(3) Joanne says:

I adore Abigail. Just wish they’d give her another love interest instead of Austin. He’s too old for her!!!

January 30, 2012 at 6:39 pm
(4) Issac says:

As a male to female crossdresser who finds women very attractive, Kate is very attractive and I would love to look like her when I’m all dressed femme. What a dream that would be.

February 3, 2012 at 7:39 pm
(5) Caroline says:

they need to give her another love interest besides austin. he is too old for her and it is disgusting to see her in an affair with someone old enough to be her father. if she were in her mid 30′s, it would not be so bad

February 6, 2012 at 6:17 pm
(6) TERESA says:

i love days of our lives, and i love all the people on there, sometimes i do agree that they over do it on some story lines like bo and hope and john and marlana those two couples are to lovey dovey, i like arguing and make up sex thats the fun part. i love sammi and rafe together but i also like sami and lucus together also they belong together and carrie and austin belong together i think they should bring billie back and put her with danial and i would like to see chelsea and max back and shawn and bell, they do have to do something about melony she is such a winey but and babish acting, but they are doing a wounderfull job with days and i hope they keep up the good work,!!!!

February 6, 2012 at 7:44 pm
(7) varnay says:

I soooo agree with Abigail being too young for Austin that is one of the silliest things they HAVE done in 40 + years I have bee watching and the prince and princess scene Carrie and Rafe did ! That was so disgusting!!,

I also don’t like Lucas with Sami They don’t fit each others statures let alone personalities!!!

Carrie and Rafe is ridulus too!! Well I guess I have it all off my mind!!!

February 7, 2012 at 1:13 pm
(8) Joanne says:

BRING BACK THE PREVIEWS!!!!
I like Abigail with Austin and I hope he leaves Carrie, didn’t like her before and can’t stand her now.
Tell your comment writer Issac he needs to see a shrink, not normal behavior!!
Madison a great storyline and fantastic actress, a great asset to DOOL!

February 9, 2012 at 3:10 am
(9) Kristy says:

Please bring back Daniel’s SIZZLING blonde streaks!!!!

February 25, 2012 at 9:38 am
(10) mark says:

its not about a storyline its about the chemistry between the actors if the actors click any storyline can be pulled off