1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Blake Berris Back at Days of Our Lives

By May 22, 2012

Blake BerrisIt's official. Soap Opera Digest confirms that Blake Berris is back at Days of Our Lives playing Nick Fallon. The actor began taping scenes on May 17 and will begin airing in mid-summer.

"It was pretty easy to slip to back into the crazy rhythm of things at Days," Berris told the magazine. "It felt a little like déjà vu."

When last seen on Days, Berris' Nick was convicted of killing Melanie's adoptive father, Trent Robbins, and was headed to the slammer to serve a two to five year sentence.

You can read more here.

Photo Courtesy: Getty Images/Toby Canham

Comments

May 22, 2012 at 1:18 pm
(1) LouisianaDaysFan says:

I Liked Nick both the actor and character. I will be anxious to see how he fits into a story line. Good move by Days.

May 22, 2012 at 2:14 pm
(2) Laurence H says:

After all the casting changes, I don’t really care anymore. I’ll just see how this plays out.

May 22, 2012 at 2:21 pm
(3) Voice of Reason says:

I always liked Nick…I even liked Nick and Melanie together, but she was too selfish for him back then. Maybe he can distract Gabi from Chad…or maybe they will form an alliance to break up Chad & Melanie…oh good lord dont let that happen. It will be like Sami & Lucas when they were trying to come between Carrie & Austin!

May 22, 2012 at 7:06 pm
(4) Cora says:

So tired of dragging stories. Mhow many times do we have to see Lexie dying? She wants to leave, then OUT. Sick of Sami and her great loves. She wastes no time in opening her legs again. If I see the wrong Austin one more time..Enough already. This show is reaching a boring end soon.

May 28, 2012 at 5:15 pm
(5) gwen says:

so he’s back great timing break melanie and chad up please thank you.

August 25, 2012 at 11:34 pm
(6) how to get rid of scar tissue says:

Everything is very open with a precise explanation of the challenges.
It was really informative. Your website is extremely helpful.
Thanks for sharing!

August 31, 2012 at 4:05 pm
(7) Beete says:

How is Nick Maggie’s nephew? Who are his parents, grandparents?

June 11, 2013 at 4:55 pm
(8) teresa says:

where is he? can’t find if he left, have not seen him and story line changed like he is not there anymore.