1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days' James Scott on Reuniting Sami and EJ: Itís about Time

By October 15, 2012

James Scott and Alison SweeneyDays of Our Lives' James Scott discusses all things EJ in the new issue of Soap Opera Digest, including the show's bold decision to revisit EJ and Sami's tumultuous relationship.

"I think it's about time, frankly," asserts Scott. "There is good opportunity for story there."

Scott, who enjoys working with leading lady Alison Sweeney, likens the EJ and Sami pairing to a fairy tale.

"The Bradys and the DiMeras have a history," he notes. "You have these two warring families, and then this sort of love between these two people who should not really love each other."

Scott believes EJ and Sami "do love each other," although "not in a romantic way, necessarily... I think there is always the potential to have a very powerful relationship."

To read Scott's full interview, pick up Soap Opera Digest on sale now.

Photo Courtesy: Getty Images/Kevin Winter

Comments

October 11, 2012 at 8:26 pm
(1) Denise says:

Oh no, is the slut changing beds again? She was just fooling around with Rafe in her slutty red dress. Rafe is an idiot. EJ deserves her, keep her, then kick her to the curb where some other fool will save her. The writers are horrible!!!!

October 11, 2012 at 9:04 pm
(2) karen says:

maybe I’ll start watching again!!! I quit for the 1st time in years because I hated the current story line…

October 11, 2012 at 10:00 pm
(3) Adele says:

I don’t like the pairing together they are the worst couple ever. Rafe and Sami are more suitable.

October 11, 2012 at 11:27 pm
(4) mp says:

Karen. I love the paring of Sami and EJ i know the storyline but is Nicole’s confession is out next week. EJ will record her confession and play it for Sami about Rafe’s involvement he lied to her for months and telling her sister Carrie the same thing and the DNA and the tampering paternity and not the father.

October 12, 2012 at 2:17 am
(5) Kaitlyn says:

I hope that EJAMI get back together!!! I also haven’t watched much of Days lately, because of everything that is on. It’s all so bad now. I can’t stand to see Sami with Rafe! They are sooo boring! If EJAMI are FINALLY a couple, then I might go back to watching Days more often. I loved all their scenes together this year and then all this crap we’ve seen lately has been awful.
I also really enjoyed the story with EJ and Will and want to see more of that!

October 12, 2012 at 8:47 am
(6) sandee says:

Hey Denise…..that slut changes beds every other week…you should know by now that this is no longer “Days of our Lives”…it’s “Days of Sami’s Life”. I cannot emphasize how SICK I am of her and her revolving door!! And sad to say, Rafe IS the best man for her, so of course, they will never last. The writers destroyed her chance of being half of a supercouple when Lucas got over her. I’m glad Lucas finally came to his senses, but of course HE has no story line now…..and I don’t even want to get started on E.J…..I love the character, but the writers turn him into a complete IDIOT when it comes to him and Sami……any DiMera would have more sense AND more class than to be involved with that skank!

October 12, 2012 at 8:51 am
(7) Quinny says:

I hope they all dump her sorry, pathetic, indecisive a$$….then she will be alone like she deserves!

October 12, 2012 at 11:54 am
(8) Joanne says:

I am NOT an EJ and Sami fan. I never have been. I’m team “Ejole.” EJ and Nicole are two of a kind, and they are hot together. Would much rather seem them as a couple.

October 12, 2012 at 12:15 pm
(9) Donnie says:

Sorry, but this interview means NOTHING. It was also posted on Daytime Royalty and one of the moderators there said that what he said about Ejami was NOT spoilerish. So Ejami is probably not going to happen.

October 12, 2012 at 2:15 pm
(10) me says:

Do anyone really care about Sami and her revolving vagina,one man slides out and another slides in LOL
writers are sick

October 12, 2012 at 5:35 pm
(11) roz says:

this is the worst thing ever….sick of the sami and ej crap and somedays wish they would take the lying slut off the show. by the way whomever dresses her needs to buy a size or two larger.

October 12, 2012 at 6:11 pm
(12) Arlene says:

Kudos to ArianneZucker who did a masterful acting job portraying Nicole this week…I think she is the BEST actress on DOL, hands down.

October 12, 2012 at 7:02 pm
(13) Fan22 says:

James Scott is 100% correct, it’s time foe ejami! It’s long over due! I’m so sorry but GG (Rafe does nothing to or for me) ej does too much!

October 12, 2012 at 7:06 pm
(14) Fan22 says:

Sorry i meant for not foe-I got James on the brain!

October 12, 2012 at 11:37 pm
(15) Dmitri says:

EJami makes me sick. I am a fan of both Safe and Lumi, and of course I lov EJole. After everything EJami have done to each other, I don’t understand how passion can bring them together. It takes more than passion to make a lasting relationship. EJ doesn’t know what love is anymore, he just wants someone in his bed, and I truly believe he is still sad about Nicole leaving him, so much that he’ll jump after anyone else. Sami has never loved EJ and never will. Rafe will always be the man for her, and if not him, then Lucas. GG apparently even tweeted or something that hinted at Safe being a couple still.

October 13, 2012 at 4:07 am
(16) Leslie says:

Could it be? EJAMI? FINALLY? Be still my heart! It’s about time!! EJ and Sami are just perfect for eachother and the actors have such amazing chemistry. I can’t wait until this show is fun to watch again, and EJami will definitely play a big part in that!

October 13, 2012 at 4:16 am
(17) keren says:

I want EJami to have a chance.

Thanks for sharing.

October 13, 2012 at 4:17 am
(18) Anoymous says:

yay :D loved what James said about Ejami.

i’ve been waiting a long time for them, so happy they will be finally done it seems. :)

October 13, 2012 at 4:42 am
(19) INNO says:

Its ABOUT Damn Time!!! Ejami is here to stay… I dont know why people are afraid that they are being paired unless they know that they are compeling and know once they go in there is no turning back!! James Scott said it right there is great potential of a strong relationship..
I am sorry for other fanbases you had your long-term turns. We got a taste of your couples. In soaps things are ever changing and dont stay the same. I want to see what ejami can do when they are both in love… I say bring it on Days you have nothing to loose at the moment.
The ratings are anyway in the dumps so how much worse can it get you are already in the mud , if you are on your way out then i say GO out with a BANG!!!
I say EJAMI should get their chance and let us see what they are capable of WOOOB WOOOOHOOOOOOO

October 13, 2012 at 4:45 am
(20) George says:

Bring on Ejami, they’re the only couple on days that electrify the screen. And Sami is no slut, give her a break, with a family like hers I’m surprised she has any self worth left.

October 13, 2012 at 4:57 am
(21) Wendy says:

I don’t see how people can call Sami a slut and in the same breath root for Nicole. She slept with her doctor(on a desk) while pregnant with another man’s child.
GT makes all the women look like skanks who are dependent on men. He seriously needs to be sacked!

October 13, 2012 at 5:39 am
(22) Camilla says:

I certainly agree with James that it’s about time Days writers write for EJami! I must say that when the show has a couple like EJami it’s stupid that they have wasted them on pure crap over the years! I really hope that Days has understood that EJami is their winning card and they write a well-written story for them!

October 13, 2012 at 7:12 am
(23) Tricia says:

If they finally give Sami and EJ a chance I will tune back in to Days…otherwise i will continue to boycott this show. The safe pairing will get this show cancelled and rightfully so. GG should find a new profession because acting isn’t cutting it! The ratings are in a slump & it’s not hard to figure out why when you’ve got a sub par actor on five days a week. Gary Tomlin should either wake up and smell the coffee or get the hell out of Salem.

October 13, 2012 at 8:54 am
(24) Maggie says:

I’m looking forward to an EJ and Sami story. It’s a logical progression for the show and long overdue. These two actors shine when they are in scenes together so we’re sure to be treated to some real romance. A union of the Brady and DiMera families offers rich storytelling material.

I can’t wait!

October 13, 2012 at 8:59 am
(25) dna says:

WHAT A SLUT THIS PIG OF A WOMAN IS!!!!!

October 13, 2012 at 9:01 am
(26) Bricoleluv says:

About time! Can not wait for Ejami. James is wonderful! Now I just gotta wait patiently for bricole to happen.

October 13, 2012 at 9:06 am
(27) Maggie says:

I’m looking forward to a Sami and EJ romance. It’s long overdue. I can’t wait to see these two sparkle in their scenes together. They shine like no other pair. Besides, a Brady and DiMera union provides endless storytelling opportunities.

I do hope the writing team of Gary Tomlin and Christopher Whitesell redeem themselves and write an amazing story. So far their work has been nothing more than recycled material. I’m disappointed with them at the helm.

October 13, 2012 at 9:32 am
(28) ND says:

Wow..LOL..Gee some people are really bitter if things don’t turn out there way arent they..Personally I don’t like the way they have been potrarying Sami first with Lucas and then with EJ and back with Doufos….since this is obvious due to writers changing hands 3 times in 18 months..What did one expect?

I love EJ and Sami they take the audience on a Journey..whether they are flirting with each other, arguing or simply having a sandwich together..however their story has never been told..even after 2 children..they have never been written for as a couple..they have had moments like recently and then it was pulled under the Rug Yet again..

So you can all go on and Hate bitch cry fowl..but you have enjoyed your pairings together for longer than a month or two and Rafe and Sami have been together for 3 years and it failed.This pairing will never work without EJ..every conversation they have is about EJ..

GG can’t act PERIOD..He has sucked the life out of the show..He has replaced BO/PR as Cop..GMFB..and gets a stupid promotion..What freakin crime has he solved..He cover ups for Nicole..his plan now nicole has gone cray cray..So has Jen..(I now loathe her even more when once I loved her..thank you days You have managed to make me despise watching..)
EJ and Nicole have been together and it failed..

Keep bitching because that is all you can do..Why not comment why you like your pairing together and what it can bring to DOOL..

I no longer want to see John and Marlena..saw them sexing it up first time round..it was HOT then not the case Now..

What I would have loved to see play out..

Dimeras vs The Kiriakis

EJ and Sami
Vs
Nicole and Brady

Making this show interesting for the next Generation..currently it is just a re-hash of 2010.

Same ole, Same ole..

October 13, 2012 at 9:37 am
(29) Anonymous says:

Thank you James Scott. What we have been saying for 6 freakin Years..

Can’t match Chemistry..

And EJAMI needs their story told and have their time together for more than a month..lets say a Year..

Bring it on DAYS..take a chance..You will never Regret it..The audience will come back..

October 13, 2012 at 10:38 am
(30) karen says:

Thanks JS..He gets EJAMI and believed in them.Hope Ejami coming soon they are magic together.

October 13, 2012 at 11:23 am
(31) sandra says:

Go EJ. Expose those three frauds. Go Go Go. Although I love sami she has some explaining to do to EJ. Go EJAMI

October 13, 2012 at 12:26 pm
(32) shygirl says:

Since Sami is here to stay–apparently–the writers need to wise up and forget the Rafe and EJ connections. Let her find some new guy to torment. So far she hasn’t been in a supercouple relationship. Just musical beds. Give Sweeney a new man to have. She nees to find a guy who isn’t bowled over by her. She needs to struggle to win him. She needs to grow emotionally, otherwise it’s the same old same old, and from what I see in the postings, we are all stuck on this merry go round with them and no one is happy. I wonder what Sweeney thinks about all of this.

October 13, 2012 at 1:07 pm
(33) GMAFB says:

JS loves to blow smoke up his arse and give little bitty crumbs to his fans but this means nothing.

Safe is the only couple worth watching. Ejami just sucks the life out of the show and Lumi are just good as friends.

The ratings are finally taking a slight turn for the better. JS should know ejami does not work so don’t even go there.

October 13, 2012 at 1:50 pm
(34) Patricia says:

I wish people would NOT leave disrespectful comments (calling characters sluts, etc.). Can’t we communicate without that kind of language?

That said, I’m SO glad to here James Scott’s enthusiasm for Ejami. As he said in the full article, it’s not about “revisiting” or “reuniting” Ejami…since they’ve never had the chance to be written properly in the first place.

Give Ejami a REAL story, for once! Thank you!!

October 13, 2012 at 3:53 pm
(35) RMD says:

I agree with James wholeheartedly that EJami has never been given a true chance and it is long past time for this chemistry filled, compelling pair get their love story. EJ & Sami are passionate, dynamic and interesting to watch. James & Alison have the best onscreen chemistry I’ve ever seen, they have a wonderful emotional intimacy that is so easy and natural. I’ve loved EJ and Sami from the first time I saw them together. This couple has had sparks flying from the moment they set eyes on each other. I would be a regular viewer of the show again if they come through with a well written, romantic love story for them. James & Alison do work extremely well together, they bring out the best in each other and never disappoint.

October 13, 2012 at 4:34 pm
(36) Leah says:

I TOTALLY agree with James… it’s about time! There is only so many times you can tease and jerk a fan base around. Ejami are what the majority of Days fans want to see and even though we’ve been let down by Days writers over and over again they are still as popular as ever. In fact on the NBC/Days site itself 72% said they believed Ejami to be soulmates.
So can’t wait… bring it on! Fingers crossed that Sami chases EJ this time. EJ has always worn his heart on his sleeve where Sami is concerned and she has burned him so many times. Time for Sami to wake up and do the chasing. EJ… I reckon he should just sit back and enjoy all the attention – lol. Can see it now Sami in seductress mode and full pursue. Nothing like it.

October 13, 2012 at 4:41 pm
(37) Paige says:

No thanks, EJAMI has no chemistry. He lost me at RAPE. She lost me after having consensual sex with her RAPIST.

I would NOT want Ejami on my screen, just the thought of them is sick.

Daytime soaps are supposed give us romance, adventure and family interactions not forbidden junk, it’s NOT love it’s all about obsession.

So Mr Scott, get real.

October 13, 2012 at 4:46 pm
(38) Leah says:

PS: Have to say I agree with a poster above… I’m hoping for a Bricole return. Brady and Nicole are the best. I remember 2 years ago Brady turning up and seducing Nicole and telling her “Nicole you are THE ONE and I think you always have been!” If Nicole was going to have a baby to anyone I wanted it to be Brady. They have decades of history which shouldn’t be ignored and I’d love to see the Black name continued to the next generation. It would also keep Bricole connected for life and add some much needed depth to Bradys character. I reckon Brady would be a great dad. IF Nicole was to be involved in any other triangles down the track I’d like to see it with Brady and Eric as both those men have made her number 1 in their lives.
As for Rafe… I say bring on Emily. Raise her from the dead. This Rafe/Emily lovestory is just SCREAMING to be told. Emily is the love of Rafes life and he’s hasn’t opened up to anybody about her… not even Sami! So I wanna know about her and their past. I reckon there is even a love child there somewhere. Arianna brushed on it once. I think if the writers will go there I think they would be pleasantly surprised as I think the audience will find Rafe/Emily pairing appealing.

October 13, 2012 at 4:50 pm
(39) Dianne says:

YEAH EJAMI!! I really do hope they get a three year run with a full blown compelling love story like Safe did.

I never understood TPTB. Why try substitutes when you have the real thing? Safe and Ejole never came close to Ejami.

October 13, 2012 at 5:38 pm
(40) Lee says:

They have been writing for Ej and Sami ever since Ej came on the show. He has always interferred in all of Sami’s relationship.I for one will not watch Ej and Sami on my screen, i have no interest in watching a rapist and his victim in any relationship .It’s time these writers stop with the crap of Ej and Sami and move on and get back to romance , adventure …etc

October 13, 2012 at 5:42 pm
(41) Kathy says:

Itís not a fairy tale itís more like a nightmare. Everything Ej and Sami have done to each other and she can forgive him, but Rafe lies to Sami ONCE and she canít forgive him and itís the end of the world. Such a stupid and pathetic S/L. Enough already!

October 13, 2012 at 5:53 pm
(42) Paul says:

Stop been bitter Ejami haters our couple is the only one that is truly popular your Safe and Lumi done nothing for this show.

Tell when was Days last big bump in the ratings?

It was grief sex last year Demos were 1.1 NBC always remind us of that date when ever Days ratings have gone up recently and show was doing fine in August when Ejami were together in Safe house ratings only starting tank when they had Sami fall for Rafe again.

James is right its about time Ejami was give n their chance so hope they happen and its the real deal this time move GG and BD away from them and give them own storyline they need to leave Ejami alone.

October 13, 2012 at 5:56 pm
(43) Paul says:

Yes it is a fairy tale because they always loved each other Rafe and Lucas were just the boring choices if or when Sami tells EJ she loves him it will the most romantic moment ever on daytime tv.

October 13, 2012 at 6:23 pm
(44) SAFEROX says:

Just because 1 or 2 ejami scenes were up in the ratings doesn’t mean doo doo. Every other day, week, month, year prior and after did not help the ratings they only hurt them. It has always amazed me how ejami fans toot their horns over such non-sense. EJ is not all that and just because JS thinks it’s time doesn’t mean it’s time. Unless you all really do want ‘the end game’ to ‘end the show’ go for it.

October 13, 2012 at 6:38 pm
(45) No Way says:

Why on earth would anyone in his/her right mind put EJ and Sami together? EJ has done nothing but suck the life out of the show since moment one he appeared.

I stopped watching early last summer because I could not stand one more second of the direction it was going. When so many EJAMIs started complaining after the Daysaster, I knew it was time to come back.

Only time Sami has been likeable was when she was in the safehouse with Rafe. She was smart and head stronger versus the slutty, spoiled brat she normally is.

October 13, 2012 at 6:39 pm
(46) Pam says:

It is way too late to attempt a true Ej/Sami romance. He has done nothing but torment her-the past cannot be erased to eliminate the rape, the rape for hire, the kidnappings, the threats, the manipulations. True romance cannot be born of things such as these. Please let it go. We are going to lose our show if they go there.

October 13, 2012 at 6:51 pm
(47) Donnie Turner says:

James Scott discussed Ejami in his interview. But he ALSO discussed Ejole, on working with Eileen Davidson (Kirsten), and that he loves to work at DAYS; and that’s why he stays at DAYS. He also said he doesn’t care if people love or hate EJ.

October 13, 2012 at 7:06 pm
(48) susan says:

boy i hope its true!!!! we been waiting for six long, long years! for these two. i am sooo happy that maybe that ejami can reunite as a family!!!

October 13, 2012 at 7:17 pm
(49) galensgirl says:

Sami and Ej are a toxic pairing who should not be revisited. Sami belongs with the man she loves- Rafe; the man who loves and respects her. I cannot and will not accept a woman and her rapist as a couple. JS saying this is like a fairytale- please. More like Nightmare on Elm Street.

October 13, 2012 at 10:41 pm
(50) Leslie Ann says:

Thank you for posting the interview. As usual, James Scott was thoughtful and well spoken. The Bradys and DImeras have been at each others’ throats for decades, so a Sami and EJ story is at odds with the families’ dynamics. The possibilities are endless for a great romantic soapy story.

October 13, 2012 at 11:27 pm
(51) Kay says:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

October 13, 2012 at 11:56 pm
(52) Leah says:

Had a bit of a chuckle… thats always the last line of defence for other fanbases, EJ raped Sami. Well if thats the case you must all hate Sami as well as she is guilty of exactly the same thing. Sami raped Austin! The difference between the 2 situations… EJ gave a sober Sami a choice sitting in the car. EJ wanted to be rewarded for his efforts (whether we agreed with it or not). He said “If you want me to help you with Lucas then this is what I want you to do for me.” Sami didn’t like it but she did agree to it in the end. It wasn’t rough sex either as Sami responded to EJ something that had been eluded to several times. Sami herself saying “No stop it, we were both there and know what happened. It wasn’t like that, you didn’t hurt me.” It is also something the writers have had both characters resolve and agree to NEVER discuss it again. Something both have never done. They’ve moved on….
Where as when Sami raped Austin she deliberately drugged him so she could have her way with him. A drugged up out of it Austin wasn’t sober or given a choice. In fact when he made love to Sami he even said Carries name. Austin thought he was making love to Carrie not Sami but Sami didn’t stop him. Sami had to drug Austin (who wasn’t in his right mind to make a choice) to get him to sleep with her, EJ gave her a between the rock and a hard place sober choice.
To be honest the blame for both scenerios lays fair and square on the Days writers at the time. I think it was plain bad taste and horrible writing. I wish the writers had just never gone. Surely they could have come up with better ideas than that.

October 14, 2012 at 12:05 am
(53) GetReal says:

Think about it peeps. Ej and Sami have been the focus of Days for 6 years… and the show hasn’t benefited from it. Ratings are down more than they are up. If any couple or attempt at one has failed Ej and Sami take the cake.

October 14, 2012 at 2:49 am
(54) Paul says:

Ejami haters talking rubbish as usual

James said Ejami was never give a proper chance i don’t care if they were in each other’s lives for 6 years that means nothing but they never a couple all we ever saw was Sami wanting Lucas or Rafe over him that is not Ejami. Also to the Safe fan who said Ejami is tanking the ratings thats laughable coming from Safe fan because couple has been one massive failure look how bad they arew now since they had Sami wanting rafe again it they were ok in August when Ejami were making out and it looked like they going to happen. When they write Ejami like Safe or Lumi with Sami actually loving him and putting him first that is only way you judge if they are a hit or not and i am willing to bet with my life they would be if they got proper writing Alison is best with James she doesn’t shine with GG or BD the way she does with JS.

October 14, 2012 at 2:53 am
(55) p says:

Anyone would think Sami was a saint she is the female version of EJ and you notice only a few days back Sami actually told him “I was me with you” she doesn’t have to put on a act with EJ like she does with Rafe or Lucas. I think James was great in this interview so happy we actually got to hear from him he made us Ejami fans happy so sick of hearing GG and BD all the time about Safe and Lumi what a change is hear from our guy for a change.

October 14, 2012 at 2:58 am
(56) Paul says:

To poster who said we going to lose our show if go with Ejami well the show ratings are so bad with all this Safe crap they got nothing to lose giving Ejami a proper chance when they made out last year demos went up to 1.1 this Safe couple they are 0.7. If they don’t go with Ejami it will be cancellation in the end because whether you love Ejami or not you can’t deny they are only ones that have brought up the demos in the last year.

October 14, 2012 at 3:03 am
(57) Paul says:

Saferox

They went back your couple that is why the ratings crashed that great week of Ejami griex sex followed by Sami feeling guilty and going back to Rafe and EJ going back to Nicole so once again the writers just gave Ejami fans crumbs. Ejami fans tuned out we knew its going no where that is why ratings went down. Think about if so many were disgusted with Ejami why did the ratings go up big time when they had sex.

October 14, 2012 at 7:11 am
(58) Sophie says:

GREAT interview as always. It’s time for E.J. and Sami to finally be a REAL couple and shine together! Go EJami!

October 14, 2012 at 8:19 am
(59) Pauline says:

What this show needs is to get rid of the character of Ej once and for all

October 14, 2012 at 10:19 am
(60) EgagmeSux says:

JS is just as delusional as his fans are! Give me a break, Egagme a fairytale?! Get real! I still can’t get the image of EJ holding a gun on her to force her to have sex w/his sorry arse just to save Lucas…nor will I forget why he was sent to Salem in the first place, to place to become a Demented sperm donor to impregnant Sami. Ej wasn’t suppose to last in Salem anyway and I wish the original writers would have had Sami successfully put a bullet in his brains and not looked back!! After everything he’s done to her, it sends the wrong message to women chasing after men who treats them like dirt thinking that’s love, puuleezzee *eyes rolling*

Meanwhile Rafe has done nothing but love Sami for who she is and has loved her children and gave her the family she has always wanted. She’s never told Ej he was the man of her dreams but she’s told Rafe that many times and he will ALWAYS be the man Sami LOVES…for the writers to have Rafe protect Nicole’s secret only to have Sami not forgive him is LAUGHABLE, considering Sami’s past, she’s the LAST ONE to stand in judgment of Rafe. I give TomSell my best for trying to fix all of mardar’s crap involving SAFE.

October 14, 2012 at 2:57 pm
(61) Al says:

James and his fans must be smoking crack. EJAMI is one big pipe dream. Time for rehab!

October 14, 2012 at 3:30 pm
(62) Ann says:

I didn’t get that Ej/Sami were coming from anything that James Scott said in that interview.. I don’t get how there would be any Ej/Sami since Sami loves Rafe and wants Rafe. They will work things out and be together again because SAFE love each other as opposed to an obsession.

October 14, 2012 at 7:50 pm
(63) Never!! says:

EJ and Sami are like a fairy tail? Wow. I don’t ever recall the troll under the bridge actually getting the girl.

Sami has done a lot of bad things. Not taking that away from her. However, she began to grow up while in the safehouse. She was becoming someone her kids could respect. Now? She’s just a bed-hopping whore.

Need to get James Scott off the show forever. Good grief! The entire cast is needed to pimp his character. He has absolutely nothing on his own. I know we’re not “supposed” to like the villain, but he’s not even a good one. EJ lacks the capacity to perform the most simple of tasks such as actually hitting the floor if he trips unless Daddy shows him how. The only thing James Scott has done for the show in his own is bring down the ratings.

October 14, 2012 at 11:28 pm
(64) Tee says:

This article was in SOD in full the online versions are not complete, so if interested in reading it all pick up SOD. That is to the comments on what the article is or is not about. Then you can see the name of SOD article an more.
I am glad they are finally going for EJAMI and as James said they have never done this before, this will be their first time. He calls it a fairy tale story. It is. These 2 have been loving each other for 6 years, never really getting their love story. They have so much chemistry, they have children together, and should get their love story. They are magical on the screen together. James an Alison apart are fantastic, together they are unstoppable, and set my screen on fire. They could be a great super couple. I hope we do get EJAMI the audience has waited long enough. I am glad James is excited and we fans of his and EJAMI Are too.

October 15, 2012 at 3:10 am
(65) Paul says:

James Scott has been great for this show its laugable how some of you blame him for bad ratings when your man GG is has been treated as the leading man last four years he has all the great scenes with AS and Safe been together for a long time. Its not James bring them down its GG you got your facts i am willing bet you if they write for Ejami in the right they would kick Safe ass when it came to ratings. When they had sex last year ratings were all time high Safe never got the ratings Ejami got for grief sex its just a shame those old writers didn’t put them together going back to Safe and Ecole in my opinion end up costing them their jobs.

October 15, 2012 at 7:51 am
(66) me says:

hope that barf fest ejami never, ever happens. They are disgusting and based on rape and alls orts of evil nastiness. Thats not love, its trash. Hope ejami never ever happens especially after Ej was such a joke about Nicole’s baby. He does not deserve any woman bc he doesnt know how to love, just abuse. No thanks, thats not the trash I want tow atch!

October 15, 2012 at 10:19 am
(67) Regina says:

What did James smoke the morning of this interview? Seriously…a fairy tale? Yeah right….you can tell he doesn’t watch his own show…Ej and sami are so disgusting and toxic that I wish they’d pair them and ship them off screen so I don’t have to be subjected to their crappy story each and every time the writers feel like throwing crumbs to their fans.

I wish they would just end them already. Either ship them off screen or kill off one half of the couple and move the other half into another storyline. Give other characters a rest that have been showcased to death the last few years and give characters that have had nothing to do some good quality screen time. Stop focusing on failures and start focusing on other couples and characters.

October 15, 2012 at 12:09 pm
(68) Donnie says:

Maybe Ejami do need to get together for a while, maybe 6 months. With no lies, blackmail, shooting each other in the head, rape, kidnapping one of their kids and telling the other parent that the kid is dead, etc. Once Ejami gets a chance at real romance, their fans can’t say that Ejami never got the chance at a real romance. Anyways, that’s how I see it.

October 15, 2012 at 12:43 pm
(69) Donnie says:

Let Ejami be together as a couple and see how long they last. I’m tired of hearing that Ejami have never been given the chance to be a couple. So just let them be a couple so I don’t have to hear that excuse anymore.

October 15, 2012 at 12:44 pm
(70) shirley says:

Ok rafe is good for sami. But I did like the story line to bring emeily back into rafes life but please don’t put her back with ej. Don’t let demara win again,that is getting old. And also I think melene should come back in the near future. Instead of cholie! But no matter what I will continue to watch,its the only soap that interest me at all,if I can’t watch it I dvr it every day. So please keep it on the air. Thank you.

October 15, 2012 at 12:48 pm
(71) Mary says:

@Donnie
You may be tired of hearing fans say their couple hasn’t had a chance… but why do they need to. What’s with the need for entitlement. Nobody deserves anything… what the viewers deserve is a good show, good writing and a good romance.. And Ej and Sami are so polarizing they will never be able to achieve any of that. BTW there was a real chance given to EJ and Sami from Feb 2008 to about August 2008 and guess what… it failed… sorry guys MOVE ON!

October 15, 2012 at 1:37 pm
(72) ellen t says:

Okay, John and Kristen characters were married. John and Stefano are 1/2 brothers? aaaaa, need to add some new characters? Maybe too much in breading?

October 15, 2012 at 2:14 pm
(73) Ellerbaker says:

I agree with Kay
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Sami is one of my favorite character but she jumps from one man to another with out a thought in her pretty little head. Any wonder her children are screwed up. Can’t make a decision with out a drumroll.

She should have been the call girl instead of Chloe.

huh !

October 15, 2012 at 2:27 pm
(74) Paul says:

None of you can say Ejami have failed as James said they were never given a chance until they get the writing Safe or Lumi had and what i mean by that Sami actually been in love with EJ and not day dreaming about Rafe or Lucas then you can’t say if are failure or not. My bet is they would be a hit.

October 15, 2012 at 3:36 pm
(75) Quinny says:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. EJ & Sami are never going to happen. Keep dreaming!

October 15, 2012 at 3:48 pm
(76) TB says:

I would love to see Sami and Rafe reunited again They make a great couple

October 15, 2012 at 5:23 pm
(77) Vonnie says:

I agree with TB. I love Sami and Rafe together. They have something that is real and Rafe loves Sami for Sami not just because she is a conquest. EJ only wants what he can’t have and then once he gets it he doesn’t really want it anymore. Just look how he was with Nicole. One day she is the love of his life then the next he is in “love” with Sami. I think EJ needs to see a shrink.

October 15, 2012 at 5:44 pm
(78) LUMILY says:

LUMILY
Lucas Sami and Family makes Days so much better :) )))))))

October 15, 2012 at 6:09 pm
(79) Lynn says:

Hey I’m 65 years old…I started watching Days when I was 16 or 17 yrs old. …I’ve seen it all and then seen it all again…LoL…I’m amazed at how the story just keeps on going and going and going. Bo and Hope were young teenagers just as I was.. I’m a Days addict….

October 15, 2012 at 6:10 pm
(80) Leah says:

If the actors… James and Alison don’t think Ejami have ever really been give a chance to be a 100% in love and committed couple and family then why would we?
Its so, SO OBVIOUS from these posts the ones screaming loud and clear here are just Safe and Lumi fans. Why? Cause your protesting a bit too much – lol
Go Ejami and Ejami family… about time you were given a clear go. Safe and Lumi are Sami’s past. Lucas is so much better as her platonic friend who she co parents with. The spark went out on that relationship years ago. And Rafe… he was declaring his love and devoted to her sister Carrie. One minutes he’s whispering sweet nothings into Carries ears and planning on spending the rest of his life with her then the next (after they discover shes pregnant) his mind starts waffling back to Sami. What a jock, and how gross! By the way thats something he and Lucas have in common, being in love with Carrie. And what woman in her right mind wants to be with a man who was in love with her sister?
Safe and Lumi were both married and what ended both of these marriages? Yep you got it EJ and Ejami. It is Ejami’s inability of stay away from each other, out of each others business, or inability of keep their hands off each other and ended Safe/Lumi marriages. Both Rafe and Lucas have known for a very long time that Sami loves and is attracted to EJ. So writers lose the snoozefests and go with the couple the majority of us wanna see. Ejami that forbidden love that despite their better judgement just can’t stay away from each other. As Kate so well put it… EJ is the sun in Sami’s orbit and its gonna always be that way. And I say vise a versa with EJ… Sami is the sun in his orbit. Go Ejami and Ejamily!

October 15, 2012 at 6:27 pm
(81) Donnie says:

Okay, maybe Ejami do deserve a chance. But I believe that Lumi will be endgame and they should be endgame.

October 15, 2012 at 7:15 pm
(82) teresa says:

I agree, i don’t care for sami and ej together i like rafe and sami they do need to get some new people on there so theres new flames for ej and nicole and brady, but i do want to see ej and nicole together again and i do hope they can save that baby i can’t beleive they played it like that knowing she wanted to have a baby so bad.

October 15, 2012 at 7:16 pm
(83) Donnie says:

@Paul
No couple makes or breaks the show, so don’t be blaming Ejole and Lumi for the ratings. You can blame the bad writing for the bad ratings.

October 15, 2012 at 8:10 pm
(84) Leah says:

I have to say I agree no couple makes or breaks a show. It’s the writing and different character storylines that do. I have to say Days have OVERPLAYED the same old love triangles over the years. Lets see in the case of EJ and Sami we’ve had…. Austin/Sami/EJ, EJ/Sami/Lucas, Sami/EJ/Nicole, EJ/Sami/Rafe, Sami/Rafe/EJ/Nicole, EJ/Sami/Lucas to now we’re back to EJ/Sami/Rafe. Yuk! As I said its overplayed and getting old and stale. Come on writers surely you can think of new adventures, mysteries and storlines rather than recycled ones.
My wishlist for Days would be….
I would love to see Emily come and rock Rafes world and their past be opened up and shared with us. I also suspect also Emily was pregnant with Rafes child at the time of her “supposed” death. Something Ari brushed on in her earlier days in Salem.
I would love to see Autumn come to Salem and see Lucas focus on her and his career rather than running around after Sami like a little puppy dog.
I would love to see Bricole and Bricole baby somewhere. They have decades of history which shouldn’t be ignored. If Nicole is involved in a new triangle I want it to be with Brady and Eric. The two men in her life that have made her their number 1.
I would love to see Ejami both in the same place at the same time. Let it play out and see how it goes. They are two of a kind. The grey couple of Days who like excitement and danger. Days has enough goody too shoes couples it needs an unpredictable one like Ejami. It spices things up.
Lastly now that Bo and Melanie have left I would like to see Patrick come back on the scene for Hope and Mia come back on the scene for Chad. What do you think?

October 15, 2012 at 10:25 pm
(85) Denise H. says:

Why can’t we let Sami and Rafe finally find themselves back together and in a loving and healthy marriage? It’s about time the writers let Sami grow up! She and Rafe are perfect together. And both deserve to be happy.
Have SO-O-O enjoyed seeing all the “old-timers” back in Salem. Am amazed and so grateful that all the original actors agreed to come back. It’s been fantastic!
Watching my favorite show has been tiresome for the past few years, with so many teen and young adults (who are mostly unrelated to the main Salem families) Taking over the story lines.
Us old timers want more of the good old days and characters brought up-to-date.

October 15, 2012 at 10:58 pm
(86) Kelly says:

I am so happy the DOOL will finally promote the amazing duo known as EJAMI! Those two characters have so much potential and undeniable chemistry! I am an avid EJAMI fan and have waited patiently for 6 years for DOOL to give them the chance that they so deserve! Bring on the EJAMI true to form and DOOL won’t have to worry about cancellation!

October 15, 2012 at 11:37 pm
(87) Patricia morgan says:

I am very glad to see them together! I love the love/hate relationship! With more emphasis on the love!, I could see them working together solving mysterious situations together.

October 16, 2012 at 12:32 am
(88) Billie says:

JUST GET RID OF EJ – HE IS A JERK!!! SAMI AND RAFE MAKE A MUCH BETTER PAIR. EJ AND SAMI DO NOT HAVE ANY CHEMISTRY TOGETHER. HIS SMIRKS ARE SICKING ALSO!!!

October 16, 2012 at 1:13 am
(89) Marilyn says:

I think the writers have allowed some characters to do things “out of character”. I think Sami needs a break in romance. Leave her with Rafe. They need to balance each other. There are so many other characteristics the writers could play with in Sami that would make life in Salem very interesting—especially up against Kate. The clash with the empires never really get played out. Too many breaks in story lines–left undone.
Daniel needs to get a backbone. For a doctor he is awfully wimpy—very disappointing.

October 16, 2012 at 11:14 am
(90) teri says:

You’re right James Scott, there IS a potential for a very powerful storyline with EJ and Sami. The chemistry between them cannot be denied! The Safe chemistry – well, there isn’t any – boring. EJami could be the new supercouple and go back and forth between good and evil, just like both of their histories. PLEASE writers, bring them together for good!

October 16, 2012 at 6:29 pm
(91) Reed says:

James and Allison have the greatest acting skills and talent on the show. Their work is enhanced when working together. I would suggest that the major networks look at roles to cast them in during prime time showings. I would love to see them in a major movie. It would be nice to have a “Gone With The Wind” in our generation produced. They are so professional and have a passion for their work and skills. Days is a wonderful show with many great actors! These two are just a movie needing to be made. I know they love the show and really want to see it survive. It is not about being negative about people. It is a show with great actors. Two of those actors just maybe the greatest ever lived! Fan for thirty-five years. The best I’ve seen!!!!!

October 16, 2012 at 8:07 pm
(92) erika says:

It’s about time they get together!! It will be worth watching if they do. No matter what anybody says they have the most potential and powerful relationship when they are together. No one can destroy the love they have for each other, they destroy anyone who gets in there way. Scott is right the writers should finally pair them up once in for all so we can see how their relationship grows stronger and how hard they try to maintain their relationship. James and Alison are great actors when they work together they give it there all in their scenes I say is about time!!!

October 16, 2012 at 9:22 pm
(93) Brenda says:

I have been watching this show since 1966, by having Sami jump from man to man just makes her look imature and selfish. They should let her grow up and have a real relationship. Her love, hatem kill, lie relationship with EJ is overdone and just plain kind of sick.

October 16, 2012 at 10:22 pm
(94) Lisa says:

They need to quit making Sami look like a sleeze. This is rediculous!!! If they want a couple like John and Marlena, then she should be with Rafe. EJ should be with Nicole, They are GREAT Together!! MY Opinion!!

October 17, 2012 at 1:05 am
(95) Jolee says:

I also donít know why so many do not like Sami (Alison Sweeney), she is beautiful and a great actress. She plays the part the writers giver her, Sami, so well many seem to apply the character to her personally, I hope she stays a long time on DOOLs! I must say I do like her with the handsome E.J., (sorry Rafe, you are a handsome guy too, but I am still seeing you as Luis from ĎPassionsí, you belong with Sheridan. :) )
Adrianne Zucker is also beautiful and a great actress, but her character, Nicole, isnít much better than Sami. I would rather see her with Brady, but that probably is not going to happen.
Glad to see Stephano (Joseph Mascolo) back, talk about a classic great actor! Sorry to see Melanie (Molly Burnett) leave, what a cutie.
Would like to see Jennifer (Melissa Reeves) and Daniel (Shawn Christian) together, but who know what they will do with those two. In other words, we are at the mercy of the writers, all they had to do is keep us all happy!

October 17, 2012 at 12:40 pm
(96) Dorie says:

I’ve about had it with this sammy/EJ crap! It’s been going on far too long, it only makes Sammy look like a mother who doesn’t really care about her kids only herself. It’s a match made in Hell, and if for just once it would be nice to see Sammy with a man who would make her look like she’s grown out of her selfish ways and finally settle down with a man (like Rafe) and go on with maybe her and Rafe starting a family together. She she should have left the old Sammy a long time ago, it just makes her look slutty to continue with this back and forth game between men. Whether anyone agrees with me or not thats the way I feel about it, and I’ve been watching since the beginning.

October 17, 2012 at 1:53 pm
(97) Peggy says:

I’m SICK of the EJ/Sami relationship. She is so gullible and he is so crass and conniving. Guess I’ll switch stations and watch The Bold and Beautiful since they’re ruining Jennifer,(EVERYONE knows she would NEVER push a pregnant woman down stairs no matter how angry she was!) Sami & Rafe are just getting back on an even footing – although he’s going to have to ‘fess up about his lie for Nicole, and the writers are letting all the good relationships go in the tank! This is NOT APPEALING TO ME! So I’ll just move on…

I understand the concept of soap operas, but there MUST be some good relationships to balance all the evil or they just get to be the same BORING stories over and over!

I’m sick to death of Nicole’s conniving bitchiness! I liked her with EJ because they are two-of-a-kind.

October 17, 2012 at 3:37 pm
(98) anna says:

Lucas and Sami/love them
EJ and Nicole/like them
Rafe and Hope[when Bo is gone]
Dan out
Jenn OUT
Brady and Chole,when she is back in Jan:
Stefano and Kate
John and Marlena
this is the way I love it,,,,,,

October 17, 2012 at 3:41 pm
(99) jwolf says:

Scott,likens the EJ and Sami pairing to a fairy tale @@
what fairy tale would that be? LOL

now Lucas and Sami,that fairy tale,would be
Gone With The Wind 1939,,,,, :)

October 17, 2012 at 4:48 pm
(100) marsha says:

The mere thought of ejami is so boring–get a more interesting story line.

October 17, 2012 at 9:35 pm
(101) susan says:

i am happy if they do get together!!! ej and nicole are soooo boring!!!!

October 17, 2012 at 10:41 pm
(102) Donnie says:

EJ and Sami are BORING. Wake me up when that dumb storyline is off of the tv screen.

October 18, 2012 at 10:43 am
(103) Zelma says:

LOVE IT! Can’t wait!

October 18, 2012 at 4:46 pm
(104) raymone says:

Love Sami and EJ. Always have, always will. They got me back to Days and they are why I am staying.

October 18, 2012 at 6:29 pm
(105) Pam says:

Seriously…EJ and Sami again please NO she belongs with Rafe. The poor girl deserves some happiness.

October 18, 2012 at 7:18 pm
(106) Kaitlyn says:

I want an EJAMI romance and more EJILL scenes!!!!!!!

October 19, 2012 at 12:27 am
(107) Grace Mota says:

Ejami all the way! There is so much the writers can do with these two! Let them be a family! Give EJ a chance to be a good partner for Sami! These two have so much chemistry! Safe is boring they are nothing without Ej. Come on dool let’s see ejami become a family!

October 19, 2012 at 1:09 pm
(108) Joanne says:

I think James Scott (EJ) is a total hunk!! he should be the next James Bond!!! I wish people would stop bashing Sami, Allison Sweeney is a
very talented actress and brings everything to Days!!! I would love to see her stay with Rafe as they have so much chemistry together, EJ belongs with Nicole they were great together, stop bashing Sami’s dresses all you out there only wish you looked as great as she does in a dress, it’s not real life people it’s a soap and that is what the script calls for!!!!!

October 19, 2012 at 2:37 pm
(109) Donnie says:

@Grace Mota,

You do realize that Lucas ALSO has kids with Sami right? So if Ejami get to be a family, then, Will, Allie, and LUCAS must be in that family!

October 20, 2012 at 11:21 am
(110) Smooth says:

I’m guessing all the EJami fans haven’t been privy to their history. How can any woman be in a loving relationship with a man who in a most basic sense raped her. I admit he blackmailed her to have sex with him in order for Sami to save Lucas’s life. Seroiusly people would any of you ladies “be” with a man who did this to you. And on top of that made you believe your precious child died was dead

Toxic and sick. The writers in the past put so much sickness into their “relationship” past and recent future it makes no logical sense for them to be a couple.

Don’t get me wrong I like both characters but together as a couple that would be akin to a Jerry Springer show, it doesn’t make sense given their toxic history.

Sami needs to be with Rafe even given his recent and only decieval (Nicole’s baby). What he did was wrong yet noble in his loyalty to Nicole even after he realized he was still in love with Sami, recall he desired to tell Sami the truth but was sworn to secrecy. Are any of us that loyal?

My hope is Sami settles down with Rafe after realizing he isn’t perfect and should never have put him on the pedestal she put him on. Salem needs a stable couple that will take them into the next generation. Doesn’t look like it will be Bo and Hope consider Peter Reckels contract situation.

October 20, 2012 at 11:50 am
(111) janice says:

please get sami and rafe back together they make the perfect couple

October 20, 2012 at 1:35 pm
(112) mary says:

Although Sami’s track record w\her sexual feelings rules her heart, EJ is her children’s father. They do deserve each other, gr8 chemistry! Love Them 2gether, bring it on. Nicole deserves nothing but misery!

October 20, 2012 at 4:05 pm
(113) Donnie says:

@mary

And Lucas is also the father of Sami’s kids, what does kids have to do with either one of them being a couple?

October 20, 2012 at 7:51 pm
(114) vanae tyler says:

Denise you are so wrong and so is your comment!!!
EJ and
Sami

have 2 good reasons to be together ( their kids!!!)
and how good they look together ….

Rafe deserves Nicole!!!!

October 21, 2012 at 12:44 am
(115) Donnie says:

So just because EJ and Sami has kids, that automatically means that they should be a couple?!?!?! Well Lucas and Sami has kids also, so that means they should be a couple!!!!!! Lucas and Sami will be together in the end and they should be together in the end. Let EJ have his time with Sami and let Rafe have his time with Sami, but Lucas will always be the love of her life.

October 21, 2012 at 12:54 am
(116) Smooth says:

After viewing a couple if scenes on YouTube I have to say, the only way EJami could work in a believeable way is over some tradegy. Neither understands what love is considering their history.

1. EJ blackmails/rapes Sami
2. EJ kidnaps their daughter and pretends she’s dead
3. Sami shoots EJ in the head
4. EJ and Stefano set up a clone of Rafe
5. EJ steals millions from her stepfather

It simply defies logic even fictional logic for these two to be in love with each other. I was starting to like the Rafe and Carrie pairing if maybe she’d come back to Salem AFTER a divorce from Austin, Crafe/Rarrie would have been a good loving couple.

Although I could see and would prefer Sami and Rafe stay together because NOW he (Rafe) should understand why Sami couldnt and wouldnt tell him about her griefsex with EJ.

However since their is a considerable fanbase of Safe and Ejami fans the writers will continue to move Sami between both men all the whike making the Sami character appear as a flaky ho.

October 22, 2012 at 2:17 pm
(117) Sharon says:

I see a lot of haters here. All you have to say is that EJami might get a chance and they come to spew their poison.
To who ever said we should get 6 months..how generous. I want the 3 years that I’ve had to watch Safe paid back in full. Yes, I had to watch it if I wanted support my soap. Which I did.
EJami is the most popular non-couple a soap has ever had. After all it has lasted for more than 6 years now. The bait and switch game that Days has played their fans with has grown very tiresome. The CH started to bring many EJami fans back. It was taking time because they had been burned so many times before. But they WERE coming back. Then Rafe fell from the sky into the safe house. EJami’s hung on as much as they could but when pod Sami came out to worship Rafe and to retract everything she said all those weeks before….Well we know what happened to the ratings don’t we?
But it’s not just this couple. They took Will out of EJ’s orbit and had him suddenly turning to Rafe. Someone he hadn’t talked to for weeks. How contrived.
Oh, and sorry guys, I don’t think Days is going to fire one of their most popular actors so you can have your way. So back to the playground.

October 22, 2012 at 7:36 pm
(118) Donnie says:

I knew that Ejami fans wouldn’t be happy even if Ejami gets 6 months, just shows that you can generous and give them a real chance, even if it is for 6 months and they still won’t appreciate it.

October 22, 2012 at 9:49 pm
(119) Connie says:

Sami & Rafe belong together they make a cute couple . EJ is not for Sami they do not go together at all . EJ & Nicole belong together they are just alike !!!!!!!!

October 23, 2012 at 1:37 am
(120) sandra says:

This makes me sick. Sorry but EJ and Sami have had chance after chance. It has been a never ending cycle since 2007 and it has never been successful! Why do they keep giving them chances? I know I do not enjoy this pairing, nor will I ever enjoy them. If they are given yet another chance I will just stop watching. It’s just not worth it to have to sit through the most boring, insipid, unrealistic pairing ever shown on daytime. Just please, NO. Not everyone enjoys this, in fact most people I know are downright sick and tired of it and are giving up on Days because of this very, very undynamic duo.

October 23, 2012 at 7:17 am
(121) Linda says:

EJ and Sami deserve each other…two of a kind….Samis always been a manipulating brat and so is EJ.. She’s a good actor as she can make her audience angry and/or disgusted with her character over and over again time after time. ….

October 23, 2012 at 9:07 pm
(122) samidimera says:

Oh, Sandra. Quit whining. Nobody cares if you don’t like it. Take a look around the internet. The majority of fans want EJami. And take a look at the ratings. Everytime EJami pairs up, ratings go up. Face the facts. I’m sure you’re one of the ones that wishes Caroline would get more of a storyline, or that Bope was still front burner, or that Roman would get a love interest and become front burner. Please. Move on. Everyone else has. It’s no longer the 80′s.

October 23, 2012 at 9:34 pm
(123) Donnie says:

@samidimera

No couple makes or breaks the show. The ratings could go up for a variety of reasons, maybe they like watching secrets getting revealed, maybe they like the fact that a person that they don’t like are leaving the show, and maybe they like all of the actual storylines. Ratings do not matter to the show because it’s just numbers. I mean, the show has done nothing to try to increase ratings so that tells me that they don’t care about the ratings. I love Bope, but Bo will be leaving soon and that will make the ratings suffer more. Caroline is getting a storyline, so there’s no wishing involved with that. I would like to see balance on the show, not Daniel, Rafe, Gabi, Will, EJ, and Sami on everyday, all day long.

October 24, 2012 at 10:59 am
(124) Linda says:

Sami and EJ are OLD and need to be dropped. Really sick of the same ole same ole, they should have never even had kids together

October 24, 2012 at 4:17 pm
(125) joan kurzrock says:

Don’t have much more to say about E.J. and Sami except “here we go again”, however if they haven’t cast someone to play the part of Christian in Fifty Shades Of Grey, I would nominate James Scot for the part. Those fans of Days who have also read Fifty Shades I’m sure will share the same opinion as mine. As I read thebooks, his image kept popping into my mind. He has the good looks, the right moves and qualifications of the character in the book plus his accent adds to his sexyness. I’m sure he would deliver a stellar performance. In the meantime, I’m looking forward to the kind of mischief he and Sami are about to get into. Love this show.

October 24, 2012 at 11:21 pm
(126) ruby says:

ithinkejandsamiaresicktogethrenotjustbecouseoftherapeandetc.butirememberwhensamiwasateenejwasnotevenbornyucksafeissorealalisticpleaseputthembacktogetherandkilloffejonceandforall

October 25, 2012 at 2:22 am
(127) daysfan says:

why couldnt they just let sami be happy with rafe and have his kids then write them off,u know travel some where else to live ,or is that too boring..haha..ah well wishful thinking,write jennifer off,give nicole a good story line where she finds mr right and has a family,ej would be perfect.brady and melanie would be perfect,please write daniel off,he annoys me, and how far behinde is australia with days of our lives?

October 25, 2012 at 6:54 pm
(128) dell says:

I LOVE EJ (especially after Stefano left the show). He’s SO SEXY!! Unfortunately, they haven’t found the right woman for him.

October 25, 2012 at 8:12 pm
(129) nancy says:

if you ask me ej is a man whore he is always bed hopping with anyone meaning in between sami and nicole why don’t ej go bed hopping into sami’s son’s bed next will

October 26, 2012 at 10:23 am
(130) Lana Grey says:

I agree, bring on Ejami

October 28, 2012 at 8:40 am
(131) Leah says:

Sami raped Austin or do you all conveniently forget that? Austin forgave her and they moved on to a loving and committed relationship. They were engaged but didn’t make it to the alter… because Sami messed it up (yet again) by misbehaving – lol. My point is the Days writers have had the EJ and Sami characters discuss this issue and deal with it once and for all in May 2008. Sami forgave EJ and they both agreed they would never discuss it again and they haven’t. Alot of water has passed under the Ejami bridge since then. Days has had their characters move way on since then. If Ejami have and Days have… then fans need to too! Don’t confuse fiction with real life. Sami FORGAVE EJ… its done and dusted! Lets move on….

October 29, 2012 at 3:05 pm
(132) Patrick Sandoval says:

Yes please let them be together. EJ & Sami are hot together. Much better than that not so good doer Rafe. I mean really, Sami’s sister and putting Nicole first.

October 29, 2012 at 6:11 pm
(133) grandmabasketball says:

So glad for record and fast forward. Hate the Will/Sonny story line.

October 29, 2012 at 6:59 pm
(134) Donnie says:

@Leah

You can’t tell people to “move on” if they don’t want to.

October 29, 2012 at 9:59 pm
(135) AlisonS says:

well i for one love ejami they burn up the sheets when theyre in them and have so much chemistry it undeniable. what everyones writing is just awful alison sweeney is a great actress if you can garner this much angst against her guess its a job well done! and james scott as ej is UNBELIEVABLY on target which is why hes winning day Time emmys so job well done there too and his CHARACTER EJ loves sami and any one else is a sad second so EJAMI ALL THE WAY AND JAMES MORE OR LESS SAID IT !! AN EJAMI LOVE IS COMING HOPE THEY MAKE LOVE SOON CANT WAIT

October 29, 2012 at 10:09 pm
(136) Rhonda says:

Why so many upsets and leavings in the show we are losing major roots Why Jack ? Daniel is so not definetly for her and togeather Jack and Jen could have would have brought so much to Days ther eworl so well with there timing and comedy they make you laugh and cry at the same time if you can bring stefano back bring bring back Jack say the story goes the ones who held him prisoner captured him again and jen starts getting weird emails along with mail with tapes of jack’s voice blackmailing her for jacks book so it can’t be published along with lots of money and if she asks for help from anyone Abigail gets it and eyes are on them all the time and that maybe can bring Shane and Kimberly back also to put sense into Kayla don;t divorce steve See I think I already gave you a story line And yes great terrfic Sammi and EJ keep it going those two are great people and they do and will do good things the chemistry is perfect for full speed ahead for them as a couple togeather for alone Sami and EJ are no good without each other and Rafe is just to needy perfect so he thinks and whiny the whole town and Rafe I’m tired of them thinking Sammi and EJ are the bad guys And seriously Hope and bo are like Sami and Ej there is no-one else that will fit so I hope there is a turn around and bo changes his mind

October 29, 2012 at 10:59 pm
(137) Donnie says:

@Rhonda

EJ and Sami are not like Bo and Hope, not even close. The days of super couples are unfortunately over. The super couples that DAYS has destroyed is Bo & Hope, Jack & Jennifer, Steve & Kayla, and Lucas &Sami. John & Marlena are the only super couple that is still together.

October 30, 2012 at 2:51 pm
(138) Doris says:

Ej is the reason I watch the show. He is GORGEOUS and a great actor. He and Sami sizzle when they are together. I much hope to see them in bed rather than Will and Sonny.

October 30, 2012 at 2:55 pm
(139) Lora says:

Ej and Sami are the best together. They could make so much trouble. Super evil couple.

October 31, 2012 at 7:10 am
(140) Leah says:

Hoping Sami follows in her mothers footsteps… with her and EJ working so closely together I’m hoping for some office little afternoon loving! Go Ejami and Ejamily.

October 31, 2012 at 7:13 am
(141) Leah says:

EJ, Sami, Ejami and family are the ONLY reason I watch the show too! Without them the show is boring.

November 1, 2012 at 8:56 pm
(142) JEAN says:

WHAT I CANNOT UNDERSTAND IS THAT JENNIFER AND HER DAUGHTER LOOK LIKE SISTERS ALSO MAGGIE AND DANIEL IN REAL LIFE WE LOOK AND ARE OLDER THEN OUR CHILDREN.
WAKE UP TO REALITY WRITERS AND DIRECTORS IT IS GETTING VERY BORING WITH SAMMIE GOING BACK AND FORTH WITH ALL THESE DIFFERENT GUYS. BORING BORING
]

November 8, 2012 at 2:44 pm
(143) dawnt says:

I think Sami & Rafe could be the next Bo & Hope or Shawn & Caroline

November 8, 2012 at 7:01 pm
(144) nicole says:

I AM OBSESSSSED WITH DOOL! ej and sami r the best i read on corday .com that they r keeping them togrther

November 9, 2012 at 9:16 am
(145) joan kurzrock says:

I just viewed the Roxanna video with James Scott. Eh!!!! She’s got a terrific voicebut she can’t drive a sports car and whose idea was it to put that awful hat on James head, it covered his lovely face thru most of the video. After her stalking and begging him to film with her, she covers him up. Anyway, I voiced an opinion last month about the James being cast as Christian Grey in 50 Shades the movie, and I am delighted to read here from all his fans who agree with me. Let’s keep it going until the right people hear us and make it a reality. He is made for that role,but the problem will be in choosing his leading lady; please don’t make it Roxanna. Amen.

November 15, 2012 at 10:50 am
(146) theresa says:

I belive that Ej and Samuel belong together.Not only do they love the children they share but they truely love each other. I belive that they are destined to be together forever. They are just a like which makes them perfect for each other. There is no need to change either of them. They are a strong love couple. I can imagine that their past could keep the drama alive for year to come. I have been a faithful days watcher since I was 12 years old. I have been known to somehow predict several of the story lines that have been used. And I am sure they could be the next Bo and Hope but better just give them a chance.

November 18, 2012 at 5:55 pm
(147) diamond says:

enough already with will & sonny thank goodness for the fast foward button i don’t find that entertaining

December 15, 2012 at 7:49 am
(148) Lynnet says:

I am desperately hoping for an EJami story one that doesnt involve Rafe, I have nothing against the guy but she doesnt feel like Sami for me when she is with him. Sami has always been the anti Brady of the show and Rafe is always trying to turn her into Carrie which I personally don’t get; Sami is no heroine, she has always been a rather messed up chick (and thats what makes her entertaining) and trying to totally change her at this age is ridiculous (people mature but they never totally change ). All in all it has always been either EJ or Lucas for me they both get Sami better than Rafe and that should have been the love triangle with no Rafe involved and I also love the fact that EJ is the only man who has ever loved her for herself no need to reform when you are with him and in the end they should be endgame!

December 29, 2012 at 5:46 am
(149) MELLIE says:

Sami is growing up a bit now that she is a mom. Her and EJ had something from the first moment they knew each other. Star crossed lovers fait held their hand held family and gave voice to Johns true parents. Let them finaly have that love like Hope and Boe did once. We need it and they should get the chance to over come it all any way. If you think back EJ was never really bad to sami not even the rape was made to be rape Sami made a choice and she was having feelings for EJ then also. Just a FYI to you that don’t remember her love for him.

January 14, 2013 at 1:32 am
(150) Dmitri says:

Sorry, but EJami together is horrible because of the baggage, and Sami has never loved EJ. She always puts him second and chooses other men over him. ALWAYS! And she tries to change EJ. Sami is not a bad girl anymore, she has changed, and she keeps trying to change EJ. EJole is the best, but honestly, I want to see Nicole with Rafe, and Sami with Lucas. Safe were good, but I think Rafe is too good for Sami. Lumi is the grey couple, they schemed back in the day together, and have chemistry, now they’ve both become better people and have a family. EJami chemistry is overrated, EJole and Racole chemistry is better. Safe have chemistry too, but anyways, EJ is boring when Sami, they’re not gonna be a badass couple, he had that with Nicole. I think EJ needs to be alone, Sami needs to be with Lucas, the LOVE OF HER LIFE! Rafe and Nicole should get together. If not Racole, then have Carrie return single to be with Rafe.

January 20, 2013 at 10:18 pm
(151) Rocky says:

I can not wait to see the story line developed between Sami and EJ. They are so much fun to watch in any scene they perform together! They are truly soul mates in the acting arena. Our fan group would love to see them make a movie. Allison could you add this to the list of things you do? We have no doubt that you could do it and it would be a success. Thanks for all the moments of great entertainment and excitement that the two of you have given to your fans.

January 31, 2013 at 11:28 am
(152) Mana says:

I’m dying to see the Ejami storyline; finally, it’s been torturous for me, watching them with anyone else!! I LOVE ‘the days of Sami’s life’ if thats what haters want to call it!! And I can’t get enough! Ej and Sami are Rhett and Scarlet they are Cathrine and Heathcliff. They may be a source of little visible delight to some of you but to me they are necessary!!

January 31, 2013 at 3:03 pm
(153) brenda says:

Yes!!! Ej and Sammi finally!!!!! So happy!!!

February 2, 2013 at 12:38 pm
(154) emmylou says:

I Like ej and sami together they r the same you have 2 familes that hate each other so I think ej and sami desurve to be happy

February 2, 2013 at 12:58 pm
(155) Rock says:

WOW! What a performance by the soul mates of acting!!! They never let the fans down! We love you James and Allison! The fans can not wait to see where you will take the truthful fact that you were meant for each other
to unfold in the future of Days. We know the love that is the theme of your relationship will weather the storms of family fall out and will win their respect in time. We can not wait to see how you accomplish this mission. Forever and always… as in a fairy tale story EJ and Sami!!!!

February 6, 2013 at 11:49 pm
(156) cryptjoi says:

LOL
I glad TPTB are putting EJ and Sami together maybe finally their fans will be happy and they can backburn them……..I have been watching this damn show since Sami was a kid..never liked the character still dont… She will never be a Kate, Marlena or Hope.. The actress always brings a one dimensional performance… which makes her BORING as hell.. she sucks the life out of all her leading men… No hate my view….So enjoy the EJAMI snoozefest…LOL
chemistry with Sami LMFAO..Not trying to start anything but are the Sami fans watching the same show as I am..She is so painful to watch

February 9, 2013 at 6:16 pm
(157) Gloria says:

Sami and EJ should be together, and leave them alone, because
they have great chemistry.

February 18, 2013 at 7:31 pm
(158) ann says:

Would rather see Sami with Rafe and Kate with E.J Rafe is better with Sami and he can control her.

March 2, 2013 at 6:43 am
(159) Mana says:

I’m finally in TV heaven now I have Ejami! They sizzle!! It’s like I’m perving on a completely private moment between lovers. I only pray its forever. I loath every other pairing for Ej or Sami. I want Sami to be accepted by the man she’s with, coz I accept her and don’t need her to change. Rafe was not only completely boring with Sami he accomplished the impossible and made her boring! With Ej she’s sexy as hell!! With Lucas she’s forever defending herself and thats boring too. Nicmole makes me gag. I CAN’T watch her. I feel so sorry for Eric! I think her perfect match was fafe. She was actually in to that creepy mess! It’s a shame for Nicmole that he had to die really! ♥Ejami♥4♥Ever♥

April 13, 2013 at 6:18 am
(160) IT'S A SOAP OPERA GET OVER IT says:

First LOVE EJAMI… would still like to see SAFE…. but geez louise this is a daytime soap opera… calling the characters sluts or making statements about Sami’s revolving vagina… 1 question… you idiots know that this isn’t real right?! I mean… it’s not your neighbor… sister… or the girl that took your boyfriend in high school because he found out you were a true psychopath???? LOL! Wow! Get over it… you should truly wonder if you have this much HATE for a character on TV… maybe you should find another hobby…. like… going to a psychotherapist 5 days a week until you can come back to reality! GET A LIFE!

April 13, 2013 at 6:29 am
(161) Dmitri says:

We know it is a soap, does not mean that we have to like it. I find EJami boring. Sami always tries to turn him into a goody two shoes. And you guys say Rafe tries to change Sami…it is no different! Tired of all the hypocrisy coming from the EJami fans!

April 15, 2013 at 4:45 pm
(162) Debra says:

Y not EJ and Sami? They are the daytime TV couple comparable to Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt…..electricity flows between them whatever they are doing! However, The Kate and Rafe storyline in ludicrous. Rafe and Nicoles’ sister, Taylor would be interesting. GET RID OF the scum who married Gabi. Gabi should have the baby and get with the young man who ran the spa. :D Oh Please, Cameron? Where is HIS MOTHER? She was interesting and after Lexie dies, why can’t the X Mayor get with ….can you imagine? Maxine, the Nurse? That would be interesting. Aw c’mon, solve the problem with John & Marlena. I was very pleased when they came back to Salem. Give Nicole and Vargas a chance, they fit together VERY WELL. Give Rafe a REAL WOMAN who appreciates him. Let him lose from Kate and set him on a romantic journey of happiness. Bring Carrie back after something happening to Austin, that’d make it a real DAYS OF OUR LIVES guess what happened in Austria. HaHa And I ask again, what about the coin Stephano was trying to obtain when all of the hoopla happened when Rafe and Carrie were in the safe house? I’ve done ole history research and that storyline COULD be interesting to us old DOOL fans. :D

April 15, 2013 at 4:51 pm
(163) Debra says:

DOOL fans, EJ & Sami, why not? They’re electricity jump starts in EVERY scene they’re in together. Same with Daniel & Jennifer. Rafe & Kate, not so much…..that’s just wrong on so many levels! Let Lucas take a liking to Stephanos’ so-called friend and let that beauty go with Lucas to Asia. NICK FALLON can jump off the face of the earth. Gabi should be alone when she has the baby. Let that take Rafes’ time and attention away from Kate and give her some ole flame (a good actor on DOOL). Just get her away from Rafe. Nicole and Vargas go very well together….in time that should be VERY interesting. I’m glad for her part in getting rid of Chloe. Nancy too…yuuccchhh

April 16, 2013 at 2:33 am
(164) Darlina says:

WOW here we go hating on Sammy again….
A revolving vagina, ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!
How easy you let yourself forget that Sammy plays the role that the writers want her to play, she has been there for years and years and this is because SHE IS SO GOOD.
I do think she would be better paired off with Rafe and Nichole with EJ but then again this is where the show would become boring without all of Sammy’s drama that comes along with all her other relationships. Sammy is GREAT and myself and many others would stop watching DOOL all together if they changed her at all.

April 16, 2013 at 7:55 am
(165) kelly says:

EJ and Sami really do love each (Collen & Santo); but because of their hxs., no one believes that they could have a normal relationship. This can be as normal as normal is for the two of them. They both know each other so well that why can’t a couple like this make it? Rafe has proved to show that,like Daniel, he’ll jump into bed with anyone that pays any attention to him.

April 16, 2013 at 2:45 pm
(166) Diane says:

I like Sami and EJ together they are exciting. Rafe and Sami are boring. I’m sick of people calling her names. After it is a soap, not real life. Even though it feels real at times.

October 15, 2013 at 3:50 am
(167) Judy says:

Days has been an on again off again program for most of my life. I can miss several episodes and turn on the Tv and its as if the whole story stood still. I mean a week of the same ole same ole? I turn the channel when the guys are together, I know what century am I living in you all ask, well one of which I will never be ready for those scenes, never. What happen to promoteing the good ole days with a couple that took a marriage serious? JULIE an Doug are the only ones left that can keep a marriage literally on track and they only show up once a year anymore. All good things die at some point in time and I can see Days on life support. Reflecting the marriages gone wrong,, drug abuse, gays, disrespect among all on the show an the deceit, I could go on an on but isn’t it boreing because these are truly The Days of Our Lives

October 22, 2013 at 1:08 am
(168) barbara broderick says:

why does james brooks (ej) “always” say that ej & sami do not really love each other. I guess he sees the part differently than ALL of US who do see them romantically involved 4 yrs now. AND thats the way he want to see both f them 2 the end of DAYS,,,,

October 25, 2013 at 8:57 am
(169) Alisha says:

I think that Sami and Rafe should of stayed together. Ej and her are good for each other because Sami always messes up her relationships but that is the only reason why I say that. I liked her and Rafe together though. They were going to get back together but never did. She needs to think about what she really wants. She could make it as a dimeria but that doesn’t mean she can’t be happy.

April 11, 2014 at 1:48 pm
(170) Joanne T. says:

EJ AND SAMI ARE AWESOME TOGETHER, WHAT CHEMISTRY THEY HAVE!!! RAFE AND JORDAN BELONG TOGETHER, ALSO LUCAS AND SHERYL BIG MISTAKE LETTING HER GO!!!!