1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

All About Days of Our Lives' Greg Vaughan

By November 12, 2012

greg vaughanGreg Vaughan makes his Days of Our Lives debut as Eric Brady, this week. The handsome actor is no stranger to the daytime scene. In fact, he's already held down pivotal roles on General Hospital and The Young and the Restless.

Want to know more about Vaughan? You can read a complete profile on him, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Benjamin Cohen

Comments

November 14, 2012 at 4:18 pm
(1) Dee says:

PLEASE, PLEASE STOP THE GAY KISSING, SEX, ETC. YOU ARE CRAMMING IT DOWN OUR THROATS. OK, SO SOME PEOPLE CHOOSE THIS LIFE STYLE, BUT MUST SO MUCH ATTENTION ON THEIR SEX LIVES/ACTS.

PLEASE, COOL THE SEX SCENES

November 14, 2012 at 5:09 pm
(2) Lorraine Hunter says:

Dear Days of Our Live; I cannot believe the gay crap you are showing on t.v. It is totally discusting and if it does not stop I will stop watching it after 45 years. Poor Grandma would turn over in her grave. Also I would like for you to stop playing the background music whenever someone is talking. Do you have any idea how hard it is to hear the conversation going on with that in the background.
Thank you.
Lorraine Hunter

November 15, 2012 at 9:38 am
(3) Quinny says:

Dee & Lorraine. Dont be so naive as to think the Days of our lives writers actually scan this site for comments. This is an article is about Greg Vaughan, do you think we can keep it to comments about him? He’s hot! Stop concentrating on what you dont like and concentrate on what you do like!

November 18, 2012 at 12:53 am
(4) Jim says:

I liked Greg Vaughan on General Hospital. He was a good Lucky. Better than the second guy that played the part. so, it’s good to see him on DOOL. On a side note. I fully agree with Dee and Lorraine. The DOOL writers need to stop forcing all of that gay trash on everyone. It’s sick.

November 19, 2012 at 7:02 pm
(5) Seth says:

Dee, Lorraine and Jim need to get over themselves and stop trying to force their bigotry on everyone. Their ignorance is pitiable and cannot be condoned. As for Greg Vaughan, yum!

November 19, 2012 at 7:45 pm
(6) Jedi Senshi says:

To – Dee & Lorraine; If you don’t like it then, DON’T WATCH. Nobody is forcing you to.

I however am waiting to see how Eric deals with Will’s homosexuality considering how the church views it.

November 19, 2012 at 10:37 pm
(7) Vicki in Monterey says:

Greg Vaughan is so natural and on point. I think he’s terrific! Welcome, Greg = )

November 19, 2012 at 11:33 pm
(8) maggie says:

I really thing Days of Our Lives is going down the toliet.
I am sorry to say after watching this show since it began I am beging to rethink watching it any more. I am so sick of Maggie playing the perfect mother that I could just puck. Why are we draging all the past puck player back to be on the show
Franky YOU STINK

November 20, 2012 at 1:21 am
(9) rosa says:

im so sick of the gAY CRAP THATS ALL TV plays anynore i have talked to alot of ppl who feel the same wat we are tired of the dat life being shoved down r throats we know it their bur wht push it on us that dontt want the crap

November 20, 2012 at 10:23 am
(10) Cathy says:

I agree with others. I do not want to watch all the gay scenes and yes, when taped I fast forward. It truly is ruining the show which I have watched from almos the beginning. So sad all this has to be shown.

November 20, 2012 at 1:22 pm
(11) Michael says:

I agreed with Quinny!! They don t know how to read! So Sad! I wish them a Luck with new storylines. Love Days for over 20 years. Congratulations!!

November 20, 2012 at 6:32 pm
(12) Joanne says:

Greg Vaughan (eric) a real asset to Days, great looks, hope he hooks up with Nichole, she deserves some happiness.
I agree with comment 1 and 2 totally!!!!!

January 15, 2013 at 11:52 am
(13) Brock says:

Just to let you know. Comments like the ones you people have been posting are really wrong. You realize that say things like, “All that gay crap”, and calling a relationship between two men disgusting. Those are the exact things that young gays and lesbians hear and it ruins them. They hear those things and decide that they aren’t worth it. I personally dont care if you are homophobic or not. Its your life. Thats just a lot of hate that you dont need. But realize that when you say those hateful things, that someone can hear you. Empathy is more precious than you know. Just think about it. And to anyone out there that reads these things and feels ashamed. Remember that God doesn’t make any trash.

February 1, 2013 at 10:56 am
(14) Brenda says:

I have watched Days of Our lives for 44 years and have loved it.
Housewives from years ago could not wait to see what was going
to happen next. Do you think housewives will be interested in a sexual
relation between two men. According to statistics only 3.8% of the american population is gay/lesbian;
I am sorry to say that I will not be watching your show much longer because I am in the 96.2% of the population who are not interested in that behaviour.