1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days' Deidre Hall Releases Special Holiday Cards

By November 27, 2012

Deidre HallLooking for a unique way to send Christmas or Hanukkah greetings to your loved ones and support a good cause? Days of Our Lives' Deidre Hall (Marlena) has the answer. The actress has released a special holiday card and all proceeds are going to the Wounded Warrior Project.

Hall has combined her love of watercolor with her dedication to our troops by turning one of her own paintings into a holiday card. Each set includes 15 original watercolor cards and envelopes, and every card is personally signed by the actress.

For information on how to order this special card collection, visit deidrehall.com.

Photo Courtesy: Getty Images/Frederick M. Brown

Comments

November 27, 2012 at 2:40 pm
(1) Wanda McCulloch says:

Love the watercolor print of trees, my favorite Christmas decoration, but too expensive for me!

November 27, 2012 at 4:07 pm
(2) Voice of Reason says:

It is expensive, but 100% of the proceeds go to the Wounded Warrior Project which is awesome!

November 27, 2012 at 7:55 pm
(3) KB says:

Well worth the cost and a great cause:)

November 30, 2012 at 9:56 pm
(4) Bobby Hill says:

As a Veteran and a Days fan, Deidre’cards are very nice. Even though I dont agree with some of her political beliefs she is a nice person and I commend her for donating 100% of the sales proceeds to our troops. My hat is off to you Deidre. Thank you.

December 1, 2012 at 2:14 am
(5) Xavier says:

I agree its for a great cause and the cards are beautiful but $35 for 15 cards is alittle pricey in this very shaky economy. When you have three little ones and a wife who is currently out of work like me its alot of money. If it wasnt for that I would more than happy to buy them to help a great cause so I hope everyone understands my situation. BTW Bobby Hill great comment and thabj you for your service.

December 10, 2012 at 7:32 pm
(6) JOANN says:

WISHING ALL DAYS OF OUR LIVES CAST A VERY HAPPY HOLIDAY

SEASON, AND GREAT NEW YEAR. I’AM A FAN OF DAYS FROM

BACK IN THE DAYS, 1968 WHILE SCHOOL WAS OUT FOR THE

SUMMER AND STILL TAPE IT EVERY DAY. IT’S PART OF MY LIFE

STYLE. WILL & SONNY ARE DOING A GREAT JOB AS GAYS.

JEN KEEP TALKING TO DR. DAN MAKE THE MOVE ON HIM.

BEST WISHES IN 2013

December 10, 2012 at 8:30 pm
(7) Arturo says:

I’m impressed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both equally educative and entertaining, and let
me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head.
The issue is something too few folks are speaking intelligently about.
Now i’m very happy that I stumbled across this during my hunt for something regarding this.