1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives' Kristen and Brady: Hot or Not?

By December 3, 2012

Kristen Davidson and Eric MartsolfJohn's son and his ex-fiancÚ hooked up this week on Days of Our Lives. What are your thoughts on the surprise twosome? Are Days' Kristen and Brady hot or not?

Weigh in with the following poll.

Photo Courtesy: Days of Our Lives

Comments

December 4, 2012 at 2:00 am
(1) Laurence H (Mad Atheist) says:

It is official..everyone in that town has herpes and now we are on the verge of all out incest…not because of the gay storyline which I love, as a gay man myself, but because Days has been dangerously blurring the family lines with these hookups. But even if you look at the gay storyline, Will and Sonny share first cousins…Abigail and J.J. Jennifer is Maggie’s niece by marriage and Daniel is Maggie’s son. Kristen is actually John’s niece by adoption because he and her adoptive father Stefano are half brothers through Santo Dimera…making her and Brady technically cousins…this is just getting (got) creepy. Now where are all you moral police that threw a fit over WilSon getting together?

December 4, 2012 at 8:50 am
(2) Quinny says:

technically nothing…there is no blood relation between Kristen & Brady, Daniel & Jennifer or Will & Sonny. It’s not blurry, it’s clear if you know the history.

December 4, 2012 at 5:55 pm
(3) Dmitri says:

While it may be OK for some because they do not share blood, I have a problem with this relationship. For one, Kristen is twice Brady’s age, and I find that disgusting. Second, she used to be involved with Brady’s FATHER. Double ew. And third, of course, she is his adopted cousin. GROSS!!! Not to mention the fact that Brady is likely using her to get over Madison, and this is probably part of her plan to steal John from Marlena. I will admit they have chemistry, but this is wrong.

December 4, 2012 at 6:49 pm
(4) Kyle says:

Kristen was a step mother type figure to Brady when she dated John. It is icky. But since they have selective memory with Kristen’s past, I guess it is okay.

December 4, 2012 at 8:26 pm
(5) BLONDIE says:

Maggie is only a Horton because she was married to Micky so Jennifer is only related thru marriage.

December 6, 2012 at 8:52 pm
(6) Maisie says:

Icky. Icky. Icky. Where are the ‘good taste’ police? Kristen is much too old for Brady. DOOL has gone too far with this.

December 8, 2012 at 2:09 am
(7) Laurence H (Mad Atheist) says:

Can you not read, Quinny? I KNOW they are not related through blood…none of them are. But when you look at the family tree and how intertwined these families are, it is just creepy. So please spare me this condescending “knowing the history” crap because if Days gave a damn about history, half of these stories wouldn’t exist.

December 9, 2012 at 6:36 pm
(8) TK says:

R u people crazy? The kristen/brady story is fantastic! They are super hot together. Days was fading in recent years…until Kristen returned. Eileen Davidson is wonderful!

December 12, 2012 at 7:47 pm
(9) Cyndy says:

I am sick of Brady and Kristen! To have Brady and John both be so stupidly blind to Kristen’s trash is annoying.

January 5, 2013 at 4:18 am
(10) Sandy says:

I love the story line. This is acting people lets live in the moment. If this was a man know one would have a problem. I find kristen and Brady fun to watch. I was there when John and Kristen were together, and when the writers turned her into the monster that she was. John should have had the balls to let her know he want Marlena. But Oh Well That Is The way Soaps Work Out!!! I do not take it personal. Go Brady and Kristen……. I hope It Makes John and Marlena Nuts!!!!!

January 7, 2013 at 4:11 pm
(11) Sammirafefam says:

Kristen is so predictable and no one in the world is that stupid. Her acting embarrasses me from watching so I record it an hour ahead and skip over her. 2013 must be believable or you lose me since the past father dimera stories bordered on stupidity

January 7, 2013 at 4:22 pm
(12) Rafesammiefan says:

Via TK-how can k & Brady be hot? It’s like watching a horror flick bordering on incest. Not sure where the fantasy is.

January 31, 2013 at 1:18 am
(13) G Turner says:

I’m sorry, but Kristen and Brady’s romantic scenes together make me want to vomit. Kristen just looks much too old for him, and while she’s certainly attractive for her age, it seems unlikely that a man as hot as Brady would be with her in real life. And while we’re talking about what’s hot and what’s not, as much as I love Bo & Hope, their romantic scenes also make me sick to the point I have to look away or skip forward. There was a time (long ago) when watching them together could be pretty steamy, but now in their middle years, it’s really not a pretty thing to have to watch. Before I get ridiculed for age-discrimination, let me say that I’m middle-aged myself…I should know what I’m talking about, lol.

June 11, 2013 at 12:44 am
(14) katrinvelasquez says:

I love to see Brady back with Kirstenthey be good for each other.samie need rate.
A