1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives Spoilers December 17 to 21

By December 15, 2012

galen geringMonday, December 17

Nick covers for Gabi, noting he lied about her due date, because she didn't want anyone to know she got pregnant right after they met.

Rafe erupts at Nick, expresses his disappointment in Gabi, and storms off.

Sami catches up to Rafe and talks him down.

Will is taken aback when Sonny says he doesn't like Gabi and wants Will to steer clear of her.

Sami drops by the coffee house and suggests Sonny be an usher in Gabi and Nick's wedding, but he declines.

Daniel gets emotional, when he sees Kate showing Maxine a Christmas card photo of Parker.

You can read the complete Monday through Friday spoilers, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Mitchell Haaseth

Comments

December 15, 2012 at 6:11 am
(1) mouse says:

Thanks for putting in correct day schedule, Janet

I’m still not happy with most of the s/l on Days. So many depressing ones. I’m not sure why Nick was brought back except to make peace with Mel. Otherwise, he’s not a very happy person.

It’s going to be interesting to know what happened to Eric to become a priest. Did he kill someone?

Interesting what EJ does with Johnny and Sydney. Are they old enough to have money? I think it would be better if they gave some of their toys away to kids who don’t have any.

I wonder if Kristen is going to try to get pregnant. How old is she? This relationship reminds me of the one Brady had with Madison. So far, all they do is have sex. They haven’t talked much about themselves at all. How can they make a commitment?

Only s/l I like is D&J.

Peace on Earth, God Bless Us Everyone.

December 15, 2012 at 6:44 pm
(2) Rosieroserson says:

I agree, mouse! Brasten and Bradyson are almost the same…….spending every single minute together in bed…….that gets a little old after a while!!

December 15, 2012 at 10:42 pm
(3) mp says:

mouse i agree with you too about Nick i blame him by not returning the scarf to Melanie that Chad got her this is not Nick we watch on days he don’t know anything about Gabi and i hope Chad crash their wedding and expose her what she did to Melanie since last summer about Kirstein and Brady is he still grieving of his ex fiance Madison’s death and his ex wife Chloe who is coming back Jan 4 2013 and this time she isn’t coming back alone she will have her mother Nancy what victor and kate did to her in Feb 2013

December 16, 2012 at 12:19 am
(4) Laurence H (Mad Atheist) says:

Will better grow some balls and put Nick and Gabi in their place. I hated Gabi, then I liked her, and now I hate her even more. And Nick is an irritating dictator that needs to violate his parole and go away. Brady is a completely whipped moron who gets a little vajayjay and his brain shuts down. Sonny…well, there’s nothing wrong him (Don’t screw it up, Will, but you will…you are your mother’s son). And for eff’s sake, give Lucas a freakin’ storyline!! He is being wasted like he was before he left. I don’t blame Bryan for being pissed at the writers…seems like everyone on this show is a prop setup for EJ, Will, or Daniel.

December 16, 2012 at 2:14 pm
(5) Wendy says:

mp — Will you PLEASE learn how to use punctuation not to mention capital letters where they should be? I now just ignore all your rambling posts because I do not want to try to figure out what you are saying.

I agree that Nick is seeming to be a control freak. Please, Will and Gabi, stand up to him and admit this is your child.

December 16, 2012 at 4:55 pm
(6) mareebee says:

I agree with mouse too. It seems like Brady’s storylines have been the same – him and a woman in bed. I liked his relationship with Melanie – they were cute together. Love Dan and Jen always – glad that they’re getting back together. Just hoping that the writers won’t ruin it again for them by bringing Chloe back. And now it seems that Lucas is becoming Salem’s relationship police. What’s up with that? First Sami, then Will and now Jennifer. They need a better storyline for him.

December 16, 2012 at 5:35 pm
(7) BLONDIE says:

Here’s a story line for Brian, start being a dad to your son and a friend to Sonny. Thats a storyline for you to work on. Who are you to be judging other peoples relationships when you don’t know how to have one with your own son. Another thing that will take up your idle time..how about going to work? You and your mother are supposed to be running a cosmetic company SO GO TO WORK!! Anoher thing you have another child try spending time with Allie. Get busy..

December 16, 2012 at 5:45 pm
(8) mouse says:

Good point, Blondie where is Allie? We see Johnny, but not his sister.
It’s sad that we hardly see her.

It’s interesting to me we’re seeing offices in Salem, but now
we don’t see where people live.

I’m sure Chloe is coming back because of the Daniel. I just
wonder if she will cause conflict or not with D&J or not.

Lucas is probably lonely like Roman is and he’s jealous
of everyone else being with someone and he’s not :)

December 16, 2012 at 6:13 pm
(9) ANNA MARIE says:

I THINK LIKE GABI WITH NICK. I THINK ABBY BE WITH CHAD.
I THINK BRADY GO WITH NICOLE. NOT KRISTEN.
JENN AND DANEIL MAKE GOOD COUPLE.

December 16, 2012 at 11:51 pm
(10) mp says:

Wendy and mouse i did a lot of capital letters but not punctuation marks but i my comment is for mouse if you are there you can vouch for me

December 17, 2012 at 5:32 am
(11) mouse says:

mp, I understood what you were saying. It took me awhile, but
I figured it out. You must tweet or text a lot. I don’t do either.
at least, you didn’t post in all caps ;)

December 17, 2012 at 8:18 am
(12) Laadyb says:

It seems that everyone, including the writers have forgotten that Nick needs to get permission from his parole officer in order to marry. From what I’ve seen so far, he would get a resounding NO.

December 17, 2012 at 12:09 pm
(13) mouse says:

I didn’t know Nick had to ask permission first, Laadyb. That’s interesting.

Not many things in Salem are done the way they should be.

December 18, 2012 at 2:39 am
(14) Dale says:

Why was today’s show (Monday, Dec. 17th) a repeat of Friday’s? I got five minutes into it and thought this is not just a recap of scenes, this is a repeat! What happened? Since when are they doing reruns?

December 19, 2012 at 9:51 am
(15) Voice of Reason says:

Mondays show was not a repeat. Most of the country didnt get to watch it because of the tragedy in CT pre-empting everything.
hahahaha Wendy, I ignore mp’s posts too!

December 19, 2012 at 2:29 pm
(16) mp says:

who is ignore my post that i comment on Wendy and voice of reason say they ignore my post is there anyone ignore my comment post

December 19, 2012 at 7:29 pm
(17) nannie tobes says:

OK so Caroline Brady is back but why no mention of why Bo didn’t come back????

December 20, 2012 at 2:29 pm
(18) Bandianni says:

Again I say…Put Lucas in a box and ship him back to Asia…put Gabi in there with him and get on with it….Both are such bad actors…not that anyone on this show is great, but some are at least almost believable.

December 20, 2012 at 6:15 pm
(19) Montira says:

Laurence: I agree! As I had said on the “Let’s Talk Days” Facebook page, Will needs to put “Gack” (Gabi and Nick) in their place, or else he will lose his kid completely. Maybe Will is getting closer. In the spoilers, it is said that Nick spews a gay slur that makes Will mad. Hopefully, Will gets mad enough to act and put a stop to the nonsense. Maybe he and Chad will both put the kibosh on the Gack wedding. I realize there are better ways to combine Gabi and Nick. I’ve been using Gack, because that’s what comes to mind when I see those two monkeys. They both need to be smacked in the head.