1. Entertainment

Your suggestion is on its way!

An email with a link to:

was emailed to:

Thanks for sharing About.com with others!

Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives Comings and Goings

By December 25, 2012

Michael C. Hall and Evan and Luke KruntchevHere's the latest comings and goings casting news from Days of Our Lives.

Someone from Dexter is heading to Salem. Evan George and Luke Andrew Kruntchev, the two-year-old twins who share the duties as Dexter and Rita's son, Harrison, will soon be making their daytime debut as Chloe's son, Parker. Nadia Bjorlin is set to return as Chloe on January 4. Look for the Kruntchev twins to start appearing shortly thereafter.

Due to the latest Days preemption, Bill Hayes and Susan Seaforth Hayes' (Doug and Julie) Christmas visit has been moved up. The couple will now air on December 25 and December 26. Look for the duo to share scenes with Blake Berris (Nick), Melissa Reeves (Jennifer) and a few other Hortons.

Photo Courtesy: Showtime/Randy Tepper

Comments

December 25, 2012 at 8:35 pm
(1) Patty says:

This kid from Dexter is so adorable. Can’t wait to see him on Days.

December 26, 2012 at 3:40 am
(2) Miss Boo says:

I think you meant to say the Hayes appearances are delayed rather than moved up. ;)

December 26, 2012 at 10:42 am
(3) bojo says:

Does anyone think that Jennifer and Daniel will make it as a couple even if only for a little while? Chloe’s stay is not a long one but she definitely will have an agenda.

I’d like to see this couple work. It’s one of the few relationships on the show that is not messed up with lies and half-truths….including Marlena and John’s.

December 26, 2012 at 12:25 pm
(4) Lydia says:

I really am tired to see William being used by Nick and gabi

December 26, 2012 at 4:17 pm
(5) barbara says:

“so tired of “make do scenes es with lucas. he is absolutely un needed and is almost incipid. sorry, he needs to go.

December 26, 2012 at 6:26 pm
(6) BLONDIE says:

When they showed ali with Lucas today didn’t she look alot bigger than johnny?

December 27, 2012 at 7:01 am
(7) Rox says:

YAY Parker, how cool, so Happy he’s a DANLOE baby, hope they reunite over this little cutie!!!

December 31, 2012 at 5:23 pm
(8) phyllybee says:

i think gabbi needs to face off with chad & get it over with, chad needs to deal with his own stuff. and will needs to let sonny in on all, as sonny ditto for will, maybe they need to keep baby.

December 31, 2012 at 6:42 pm
(9) Cheryl says:

I think Jennifer and Daniel are a good idea. They can be the “new” Dr. and Mrs. “Horton” of the show. Good idea, Days.

January 1, 2013 at 1:16 am
(10) lego says:

I am so ready to get this Will and Sonny seen over. It is utterly sickening to see them in bed all the time. This is really making a bad name for this soap when it is one that has lasted for so many years. Please stop displaying the gay scenes as this is not good for the young ones to see as they always ask, Who is the man or the woman?

January 1, 2013 at 8:22 am
(11) penny says:

my friend and I would like to see a new Nick

January 1, 2013 at 12:20 pm
(12) raymone says:

I like daniel and jennifer together. Daniel isnt so overtly sexy with jennifer which actually makes him sexier if that is possible.

January 1, 2013 at 7:28 pm
(13) Chloecat says:

I’ve said it before (on Biggest Loser): Allison; PLEEZE, no more red lipstick!

January 1, 2013 at 7:33 pm
(14) Chloecat says:

Allison; NO MORE RED LIPSTICK!

January 1, 2013 at 9:14 pm
(15) Lisa says:

I hope Chloe’s return doesnt mess things up for Daniel and Jennifer. They make such a cute couple. One of the reasons I watch Days. I like Chloe don’t get me wrong. Daniel is an absolute doll. I watched Days for years and stop watching a few years ago. I happened to be off of work one day, and tuned in to Days.. Daniel was the first face I saw and I haven’t missed an episode since, so please don’t let me down!!

January 2, 2013 at 3:01 am
(16) David says:

@Lego: Will and Sonny are lame compared to cougar Kristen, slutty Sami who will bed anything with three legs, Nicole who is a misunderstood skank, unprofessional bitch Marlena, and all the men (except EJ) who are more effete and spineless than the women. If you can accept all these dysfunctionals you have a personal problem with gay people. And gays don’t play roles, man or woman. They are men who like men not women, and vice versa for the women (who prefer to be called lesbians and not gays). Educate yourself to keep up with the times.

January 5, 2013 at 1:15 pm
(17) GuessWho says:

I’m a Jenn and Daniel fan!!

January 8, 2013 at 10:26 pm
(18) lovegaysofourlives says:

Further to David’s comment @Lego: We’re here, we’re queer, get used to it or find something else to watch… It’s about time Days of Our Lives caught up with REAL life of the 21st century… and YES that means GAY LOVE STORIES… As a young gay male it’s great to finally see young gay male characters who actually show affection for each other in a realistic way… Us gays have been watching the straights of Salem go at it… And sorry to say Lego, but it looks like the straights are WAY more promiscuous… I mean Sami, Nicole, Chloe… between the 3 of them I think they’ve received ALL of the men of Salem… So enough of the bigotry and the double standards… MORE gay characters Days… MORE gay love… and more gay bed scenes! Lots of love!

January 16, 2013 at 2:39 pm
(19) Vickie Mitchell says:

I wish Will would open up a can of WHOP-ASS on Nick. Nick thinks he is so smart & that everything he says about the baby goes.

January 28, 2013 at 9:20 pm
(20) Chuck says:

Hang in there leggo. Many are sick of the male love scenes.

October 10, 2013 at 12:42 pm
(21) Stephano says:

Now their replacement on Dexter is also coming to DOOL. haha