1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Greg Vaughan Talks Tackling Eric Brady on Days

By January 9, 2013

greg vaughanAfter years of breaking hearts on daytime television, Greg Vaughan is now saving souls as Father Eric Brady on Days of Our Lives.

Vaughan admits he initially wondered if viewers would take him seriously in the role. He discusses that, TV sister Alison Sweeney (Sami) and a lot more in a recent interview.

You can read it, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Benjamin Cohen

Comments

January 9, 2013 at 6:22 pm
(1) David says:

Get him out of that damn collar and into bed and put some homely guy in as the priest. Who needs temptation when the priest is that handsome?

January 9, 2013 at 7:13 pm
(2) Lorretta says:

One word BORING. just bring back papa Walton and get this guy into a real story. There is little interest for priest story lines.

January 10, 2013 at 9:26 am
(3) BLONDIE says:

I think he is great and I wouldn’t change a thing, this is somehing the show needed someone who doesn’t think of hopping into bed with every bimbo that come along. Chloe I love you but you are a bimbo just like Nicole.

January 10, 2013 at 3:41 pm
(4) Dmitri says:

Enough with this priest madness. We have enough good guys: Will, Sonny, Rafe, Daniel, etc. Even EJ is turning into a good guy (albeit just to deceive Sami). Take the collar off, Eric, and just hookup with Nicole already. Actually, I think a Chloe/Eric hookup would be better! Too bad she’s stuck her head down the toilet and turned towards Daniel…:(

January 11, 2013 at 7:32 am
(5) Leah says:

The Thornbirds…. Mmmm, now that would be kinda fun!
I like having the character Eric back on the show and look forward to seeing more of him and Nicole. Interesting to see that that pairing is gaining in popularity FAST. Let the games begin. Bring it on…..

January 15, 2013 at 12:04 am
(6) sylvia says:

I don’t care what character this hunk plays, just keep him on there!!! Check out “Two In” with him and Alison Sweeney. A movie made for Hallmark, due out sometime this year.

January 15, 2013 at 4:05 am
(7) Joyce S says:

LOVE Greg, i’m glad he’s on any soap. loved him when he was Lucky Spencer on GH. so glad to see him on DAYS…what a handsome guy.. oooohhhhhh Be still my heart…. :)

January 15, 2013 at 4:53 am
(8) Joey G. says:

Greg is great as Eric, and although Nicole is supposedly the love of his life, Eric would make a great pairing with Chloe (speaking of, didn’t she change her name to Wesley after she found out Craig was her real father?) They should also bring back Laura and give Roman a love interest that would also burn Kate up and respark her affection toward Roman. I see a great storyline there.

January 17, 2013 at 2:52 pm
(9) Joanne says:

I think Eric and Nicole should fall in love again, as for Chloe NO WAY!!!
Loved the wedding, OH CHAD you messed in your mess kit!!! DOOL now you are getting interesting as long as I don’t have to keep fast forwarding!!

January 17, 2013 at 6:16 pm
(10) Joey G. says:

They need a story where Jennifer has an evil doppelganger. Someone more evil than Kristen to put her in her place….six feet under! We have never seen Jennifer really portrayed as anything but good. It would be a great new serial killer storyline. Just food for thought.

January 18, 2013 at 2:32 pm
(11) Joanne says:

I disagree with comment 10 Melissa Reeves (Jennifer) is a great actress and I like her clean role on DOOL, big mistake for Daniel to take the hooker (Chloe) back!!! Stay with Jennifer she is good for you and Parker!! Daniel should get sole custody and Chloe needs to leave the show.