1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Will Admits He's the Daddy on Monday's Days of Our Lives

By January 14, 2013

Chandler MasseyChad's wedding interruption leads to a major revelation, when Will admits he's the daddy of Gabi's baby on Monday's Days of Our Lives.

The declaration causes lots of chaos and turmoil for Gabi, Nick, Sami, Rafe and Sonny.

You can read all about it, here.

Photo Courtesy:  Adam Campbell/ACP

Comments

January 14, 2013 at 5:58 pm
(1) Lorraine says:

Loved Victor in this episode, the voice of reason and utter sophistication. Ah, Sami, talk about a slut and liar! She is looking at a mirror image of herself. I find her very tiresome and hope she gets hurt big time by EJ, just as he hurt Nicole. Poor Will, a confused young man just finding himself and now this.

January 14, 2013 at 6:07 pm
(2) mp says:

I understand Sami telling Gabi off she knows years ago about Will’s paternity and Chad knows about being a father remember he has a baby with his ex girlfriend Mia and died years ago and Rafe did help Sami raising Chad’s baby is not about he disturb the peace and hurting other people he is not real DiMera he has no criminal record and no police record and never went to jail and this is not revenge in my opinion he is helping Will he knows Chad being a father did not never got a chance to say goodbye to his baby that was when Will dating Mia.

January 14, 2013 at 8:27 pm
(3) lt says:

punctuation please!

January 14, 2013 at 11:21 pm
(4) BLONDIE says:

Yea Sami I thought you were great, Gabi deserved everything you gave her and more I am tired of her playing the victim. If everyone really knew what she has done they wouldn’t be blaming Chad. So what if Nick find out about Will being the one who shot EJ, EJ already knows that it was brought out when Will was working for him. I thought the show was great. Now I want to see Sami beat the crap out of Kristin in the Horton Square.

January 15, 2013 at 1:46 am
(5) Joey G. says:

Hahaha! Blondie, I would love to see Sami do that to Kristen. She spent so many years resenting her mother trying to get her to do the right thing by others; I am loving watching this Sami her past deeds come back to her, but having her trying to reconcile it seems better to me. I love that she is defending her family. I wish Carrie would come back and they could build a new chapter in the Brady family, starting with whipping Kristen’s butt! They are so much smarter than her. I want Susan to take Kristen’s place. Can you imagine the look on Brady’s face if her teeth popped out, and the woman he has been sleeping with was Susan, and not thattt MEAN, MEAN, MEAN KRISTANN!? Eek!

January 15, 2013 at 12:00 pm
(6) me says:

and I loved Lucas talking to Will,now much he will love this baby with Gabi,,,

January 15, 2013 at 1:14 pm
(7) AJ says:

I have watched Days of Our Lives since the 60′s. I have always loved the show. The only soap opera I watch. I am losing interest in it now though because it makes me sick to see two guys kissing and in bed wioth each other. Eeryone has their right to whatever sex they want but I don;t have to watch the disgusting scenes. I am through with the show.

January 15, 2013 at 1:36 pm
(8) Montira says:

It would be in Gabriela’s best interest to start telling the truth about this whole mess, and perhaps save herself in the process. She needs to confess that She is the one who considered the abortion. Will was ambivalent about it, but tried to support her decision.
She also needs to say that Nick is the one who keeps trying to shove Will out of the picture.
Of course, none of this will happen since this silly girl has allowed herself to be controlled by Nick to the point where he might beat her if she defies him.

January 15, 2013 at 2:17 pm
(9) Laurence H says:

Bye, AJ….you won’t be missed.

January 15, 2013 at 2:32 pm
(10) daysviewer says:

I agree with Montira about Gabby owning up to the fact that the abortion was her idea and Will said that he would support whatever she decided since in the end it was really up to her.

And the other half of the truth about Gabi needs to come out too so that people will know that she’s not completely the victim in this ordeal with Chad. I am so ready for it to blow up and have lots of friendship put on the line, ie Rafe and Daniel, Will and Gabi, Gabi and Abigail, and maybe Nick and Gabi, but I doubt it. Will and Nick knew that Gabi said she did something bad but I don’t think she actually told them what it was.

About Nick overhearing what Will did to EJ is pointless, since EJ knows and he’s not pressing charges. I’m really hating this manipulative Nick. I read some spoilers saying that Nick wants to use this to say that is an unfit parent so that he can lose any custody rights. Well, the baby isn’t born yet so how is Will an unfit parent. He is willing to step up and take responsibility for his child. Also, Nick is not one to talk since HE is the one with a known record and Gabi may not be charged of anything since Chad had to keep his silence, but she is no angel either. If this is the definition of an ‘unfit’ parent, then they all are unfit and this baby shouldn’t go to any of them. Maybe Maggie should raise this baby or Nicole since she wants a baby really badly.

January 15, 2013 at 2:36 pm
(11) Susan says:

Gabi and Nick got what they deserved….

January 15, 2013 at 2:40 pm
(12) AJ says:

Guess I know what you are Lawrence

January 15, 2013 at 11:51 pm
(13) sunqueen says:

No seriously AJ, you WON’T be missed! If you’ve been watching since the 60s then you must be some bigoted old fart who can’t keep up with the times. So try to insult Lawrence if you will, but we can only hope that Days continues to target more open and progressively minded individuals. Like they used to say in the 60s “the future belongs to those who see it coming.”

Don’t let the door hit you where the good Lord split you. No do us a favor and go.

January 16, 2013 at 12:18 pm
(14) Laurence H says:

And what would that be AJ…gay? I am….and I am also a person who has no problem calling out hypocritical idiots. You don’t see me complaining about all of the sex scenes between straight couples on this show….and they’ve gone a lot further with the gratuitous display of semi nudity in those cases. I guess two guys in bed kissing is disgusting, but Kristen and Brady going at it and Sami Brady bouncing between weiners doesn’t bother you? These character play Wheel of Genitalia of a daily basis but a gay relationship is your breaking point? Yeah, that makes since.

January 16, 2013 at 4:56 pm
(15) Montira says:

Nicholas is just grasping at straws, trying to paint Will as a bad guy. He probably doesn’t even really understand what he heard from the dialogue between Will and Lucas, and so he’s going to twist it around.

January 16, 2013 at 6:22 pm
(16) mouse says:

great show Mon.

interesting they stayed mostly in the church.

Victor had great lines. Billie had some too.

I hope they can keep this up.

Peace on Earth, Good Will Toward Everyone