1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Bo's Days Return: Peter Reckell "Open to Talking About It"

By January 17, 2013

peter reckellPeter Reckell sets the record straight about why he left Days of Our Lives and discusses whether or not he'd consider returning to the soap in the latest issue of Soap Opera Digest.

As to why he split his longtime role of Bo Brady, Reckell insists it had nothing to do with money. "Anybody who knows me knows that's not my priority... Not having storyline, not being able to do anything artistic there was my issue," he says.

According to Reckell, executive producer Ken Corday told him Bo would not be killed off or recast and that the door is "always open" should he want to return.

"If there's a way for me to be involved in the show and to be an artist, that's always a possibility... I would be open to talking about it," notes Reckell.

However, the actor, who's spent the last six months traveling with his wife, Kelly Moneymaker, and their daughter, Loden, to Costa Rica, France and around The States, admits he'd be just as content continuing on that path. "We're having a great time," he shares.

To read Reckell's full interview, including stories about his travels, his thoughts on the daytime medium, and what he misses about Days, pick up the new issue of Soap Opera Digest on sale now.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Mitchell Haaseth

Comments

January 17, 2013 at 3:48 pm
(1) Lisa says:

Guess Peter found out there was not much call for an aging soap “star.”

January 17, 2013 at 3:59 pm
(2) Kay says:

Wow Lisa,…. that’s actually very rude. Days does need to shape up.

January 17, 2013 at 4:17 pm
(3) BLONDIE says:

I do hope that Bo chooses to come back, you know contrary to popular belief actors and actress who have been on a soap as long as Bo,Hope,John and Marlena and some of the otheres do get older that is the point they can’t stay young forever the show would be rediculous with no one ageing. They are still good actors.

January 17, 2013 at 4:19 pm
(4) carla says:

haha i was right and i told all of you morons so that it wasn’t about money maybe now you’ll wise up and realize actors have more important priorities besides when an actor is married its a 2 income family so next time u wanna say its about money DON’T cus there is more to an actors life .

January 17, 2013 at 4:26 pm
(5) Vivienne says:

I guess when you have been doing something for so long, the longer you are away from it the more you realise that you miss it and appreciate it.

You forget about all the bad stuff and just remember the good stuff.

The character Bo needs to come back. I know he has had every conceivable drama occur and there probably isn’t much left, but purely for the fact that Bo and Hope ..together have become the core of the show and everything evolves around them, like Alice and the Doc

ps This is how you spell “ridiculous” did spell check not alert you ?

January 17, 2013 at 5:15 pm
(6) Deborah Rowland says:

Bo needs a mystery. Something like in the old days when someone was locked in a chimney. Or basement with tunnels. Not same oh same oh. Maybe something new with Sami and Ej in the future together, into some mystery. Or like Sami get in so bad experience and EJ has to find her.
Something that leaves us in suspence.

January 17, 2013 at 5:54 pm
(7) Pam says:

Since I’ve been watching since Hope was born, here’s my 2 cents: Get rid of Roman (to me, he’s still Chris Kasacheck). Let Bo be the commissioner, make Abe the mayor again – then those two can tackle all the big problems of the city. You know Abe & Kayla are gonna hook up so those four would be the center of it all. This is getting back to basics like it always was….lawyers, cops & the hospital. We don’t need spas, town squares, coffee shops and a cosmetic company…it seems nobody ever works.

January 17, 2013 at 6:35 pm
(8) gina says:

i hope he does decide to come back some day not the samr with out him he is deeply missed

January 17, 2013 at 7:40 pm
(9) tina lyons says:

Stefano needs to kidnap Hope and Kayla so Bo and Steve will have to come back and rescue them!!!

January 17, 2013 at 8:32 pm
(10) Janelle says:

Pam,
I vote we let Roman (or Chris or whoever) be commissioner and have Bo & Hope re-open the Brady & Brady detective agency. You know they’ll help Abe out no matter what, but they’re just so much more fun when they don’t have to work entirely within the system! :)

January 17, 2013 at 8:40 pm
(11) Jane says:

PLEASE convince Peter to come back! There are characters that can come and go in Salem, but Bo isn’t one of them! Get him back, give him a challenge, and let him do what he does so well. There are so many characters I think could “go” before Bo. If you want to keep the foundation of this show strong and secure, bring back the key to the Brady family – Bo!

January 17, 2013 at 11:37 pm
(12) Susan says:

come back Bo

January 18, 2013 at 1:31 am
(13) Penny says:

I agree, was completely rude to say that about Peter! He never said he didn’t appreciate what DAYS did for him OR that he was trying to find work elsewhere! He said that he wanted to be involved more in the storyline and the creative aspect of it, geez! He is a huge part of DAYS, and has been on for almost 3 decades, he should have some say in what his character does on the show, he has ideas, he is talented, why not let the man have some say, at least consider his ideas. The writers should be willing to at least hear him out. Days really does need him back! Something just does not feel right without him there, and Hope needs her Bo back! I am glad he is enjoying his down time and the traveling with his wife and daughter, just hope their travels lead them back to the U.S. and for Bo to return to Salem! You are very missed Peter!

January 18, 2013 at 9:54 am
(14) Gail says:

Days is not the same without Bo. I hope Peter comes back.
He is such a natural actor you almost believe there really
is a person out there named Bo Brady. I feel Ari Zucker
is the same way.
As far as being “aging”… We’re all aging honey!

January 18, 2013 at 11:30 am
(15) Genna says:

Regardless of the reason why, it won’t be the same without Bo and Hope as a couple on the show.

January 18, 2013 at 5:36 pm
(16) Jane says:

Sorry everyone, but I find Bo and Hope tiresome and boring. What other stories can these characters play? They should stop mentioning Bo and put an end to it. Otherwise bring him back. I don’t care one way or the other.

January 18, 2013 at 5:56 pm
(17) Dmitri says:

I agree with Gail, Bo is missed in Salem. And what replaced him? More Dannifer airtime? The same tired storylines involving Sami’s love triangles? YES! It is pathetic! We need more Bo, more mystery, and more BOPE!

January 18, 2013 at 6:28 pm
(18) Jacki says:

Like Passions, DOOL story line is the same day after day, week after week. Maybe it’s time to pull the plug

January 18, 2013 at 11:01 pm
(19) Lynne says:

To start, I adore Peter Reckell, always have, always will!! Let’s get back to the detective and mystery stuff Days used to have, loved when Tony was locked up in a helmet and his evil look alike was wooing Anna, and when Bo, Hope, Steve & Kayla were on the run and Alice was cooking up “special doughnuts” and keeping the bad guys off their trail!!! There was a lot of fun, romance, mystery and adventure back then!!! Stir up the pot and get something brewing Days – go back and check out your past – you won a lot of Daytime Emmy’s back in the day and Peter Reckell was a big part of it!!!!! Bring back the type of romance Pete & Melissa shared or the original Roman and Marlena – I still watch those old episodes….and don’t forget the humour!! Yes, there were funny times with Eugene and Kalopie and all their antics!!! C’mon, let’s get some pep back into the show!!!!

January 19, 2013 at 2:03 am
(20) Isela says:

seriously days producers and writers you bring back miss cleavage Chloe Lane and you take away Bo Brady.
she is 1 of the worst actresses you ever had on that show. the low cut dresses will not continue to give you the ratings that you need. get this straight bo and Hope have replaced Alice and Tom there’s no days without them

January 19, 2013 at 11:50 am
(21) KRISTI ORTIZ says:

I LOVE HOPE N BO I WANT E TO COME BACK BECAUSE DAYS NOT THE SAME WITH OUT HIM

January 19, 2013 at 5:24 pm
(22) jimd says:

YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS HAS HIGH RATINGS AND HAS BEEN THE NO. 1 SOAP FOR AGES. THEY HAVE MANY AGING STARS OVER FORTY IN FRONT BURNER STORYLINES. U CAN TUNE IN AND USUALLY SEE UR FAVORITES STILL THERE. IT PROVES YOUTH DOESNT ALWAYS WIN THE RATINGS. THE Y&R IS ABOUT FAMILY AND RELATIONSHIPS. THEY DONT HAVE TO DO FAR OUT STORIES AND BE CAMPY TO DRAW IN VIEWERS. DAYS USE TO BE THAT WAY BACK IN THE 1970S. THEY CHANGE CAST TOO MUCH AND STRAYED TOO FAR FROM ITS HISTORY. I MISS THE GOOD OLD DAYS.

January 19, 2013 at 5:56 pm
(23) fanny says:

Would love to see Peter Reckell back as Bo. If only the writers would write an interesting storyline for him…They ( the writers ) haven’t done so in months and Bo’s exit-storyline was such a slap in the face to longtime viewers. Shame on them!
I too, would retire Roman as commisionner and put Hope in charge and Bo working under her orders. That could create some interesting situations.
I would rather have Bo Brady on my screen than having to endure the ever-boring saga of the Hernandez family day after day. The Hortons, the Bradys, the DiMeras, the Kiriakis and the Blacks are the chore families of this show NOT the Hernandez family. And yet, TomSell keep writing “ad nauseam” for these characters. UGH!

January 19, 2013 at 10:31 pm
(24) Trina says:

I have watched Days since the early 1970′s. The show has always been so predictable to me. I always knew what was going to happen next. It was always fine with me. But this, Bo leaving totally caught me off guard. I agree, it won’t be the same without him. Maybe bring him back from one of Stephano’s escapades. He could be injured and have amnesia and have it be that they assume him dead and Hope gets involved with someone else during his absence. Sound familiar? Yeah but it could work. Peter is one of the best actors on this soap. Bring him back please!

January 19, 2013 at 10:45 pm
(25) carla says:

It’s funny how people say they don’t care n yet comment on a story if u truly don’t care don’t even post a comment.

January 20, 2013 at 3:35 am
(26) annies says:

Someone please give Hope a sandwich! She looks anorexic. Maybe if she’s near death, Bo can come back and rescue her.If Hope went to be with Bo, maybe people would stop missing Peter so much. I have watched this soap since the beginning, and not much has changed except we picked sides and rooted between Julie, Susan and David, or Laura, Bill and Mickie. Now it’s real hard to care about most of the actors. Gabi needs to die of complications and then Nick kills himself to be with her. Will and Sonny raise the baby. Jen, and Abigail need to quit being such goody two shoes. It makes them boring and nobody cares or roots for them. All the ISA agents, Billie, John, Steven and Shane need to go away and work on a case somewhere. Would have liked to see Kate and Stefano back together.

January 21, 2013 at 4:08 pm
(27) FC says:

While there is no one who can play Bo, who does Peter really think he is? Everyone has to have screen time and he can’t hog the show. He has had many storylines good/bad but my goodness just as he cut his teeth in daytime, others need to have the same chance. Peter get over yourself and get back to helping making the show the best of the remaining soaps left on TV.

January 21, 2013 at 4:18 pm
(28) zms says:

I miss Peter Reckell. He is Bo and no one can replace him. Bring him back, give him some good story lines. The show is very boring, and I hardly watch it now. Bring back Bo and bring back some good writers.
The show has been renewed for another year. If u get some good writers, maybe u can be renewed for another 10 yrs.

January 21, 2013 at 4:53 pm
(29) Marsha says:

I would like to see him come back. Keep Marlana and John as well as Bo and Hope and attempt to give the story line some stability.

January 21, 2013 at 5:07 pm
(30) dlee says:

After actually buying the magazine and reading the full article, I like and respect Peter, as a person as much as the acting he does. I both agree with and support his reasons for leaving, and certainly didn’t care for the story lines that had him acting outide of Bo’s character. That said, he is my very favorite all-time male character, and is sorely missed. Its not about “hogging” screen time. Its about staying true to the character he created, and that has been my problem with the show. I hope the writers take this as positive input, as they have the nucleus of a wonderful show, and need only tweak it, to restore it to the status the cast and fans deserve. Thank you

January 21, 2013 at 5:15 pm
(31) teresa says:

BO, COME BACK!!!!!! We all miss you and Hope misses you lol
the show isnt the same without you we Bo and Hope together.PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE,PLEASE, PLEASE. COME BACK.!!!!!!!!!!

January 21, 2013 at 6:24 pm
(32) Debbie says:

I agree that Bo needs to be brought back to Salem. I have actually watched Days from day one and he is a big part of the past. They need to give him a fulfilling roll to play along side Hope and yes, Nick and Gabby are a farce.

I agree that they need to have younger generations, too, but quit taking the big storylines away from the core families of the soap.

January 21, 2013 at 6:41 pm
(33) CAROLE says:

Bo,

You are missed! come home!!!!!!

January 21, 2013 at 6:49 pm
(34) dianajo says:

Peter needs to come back as Bo for the good of the show. I also have watched this soap from day 1 when my oldest was a toddler and her sister an infant and I agree, the writers need to give Bo a good storyline. This soap has been bringing back quite a few of our favorite cast menbers, but they just leave them kind of hanging with nothing to do but come in and out of a scene. Use some imagination please as we want “Days” to continue.

January 21, 2013 at 7:08 pm
(35) Linda says:

I’m glad that Peter Reckel is enjoying the time with his family, but it sure would be nice to have him back on “Days”. Hopefully they can work something out.

January 21, 2013 at 7:53 pm
(36) David says:

Peter/Bo if you do decide to return please leave that dumb ass thumb ring off, it’s so distracting and looks like a hippie gay thing. But your character at least is natural and manly, unlike most of the men on DOOL: Rafe and Daniel come to mind. So tired of the vixen story lines: what skank next to entice the effete men? I like the older characters like Maggie, Victor, and most of all Stefano. Kate and Stefano should reunite. I even get a kick out of Kristen getting the best of Marlena. Whoever cast her as a psychiatrist was bonkers themselves. And I want to see “T” back. His pixie face and troublesome ways gave the storyline between Wil and Sonny some verve. Sonny acts so much older than his true age, Will should be with someone like “T”, not an old fuddy duddy like Sonny. Loved the fight between John and Brady. And Nicole is getting sassy and funny again instead of being the center of a Pity Party. Daniel irriates me, Mr. Mom, and always so undecided, I wouldn’t want him operating on me. Eric needs to become a stud like Brady as there are so few real men on DOOL. Which brings me to EJ. He’s the man. Would love to see Rafe fall off a cliff, pushed by Sami! So there’s my 2 cents worth.

January 21, 2013 at 10:34 pm
(37) Ann Lewis says:

Lisa that is more then rude, Peter is an excellent actor. He and Kristin (Hope) make an outstanding couple. Did you never hear , ” If you have nothing nice to say, then don’t say anything

January 22, 2013 at 10:13 am
(38) JAM says:

I would love to see Peter come back; I enjoyed his story line with Hope. However, he shouldn’t come back unless he truly wants to be there.

January 22, 2013 at 10:18 am
(39) joyce bartolo says:

I HOPE BO COMES BACK… JULIE NEED HER PARTNER THERE WITH HER…I AGREE THEIR STORY LINES ARE ALWAYS LEFT HANGING…THEY NEVER SEEM TO BE ABLE TO “”FOLLOW THROUGH”" WHEN THEY “”CRACK THE CASE”" THEY ARE WORKING ON..
AS FOR WILL AND SONNY …WHEN THEIR SO CALL “”LOVE SCENE” COME ON… I SWITCH TO ANOTHER PROGRAM…I DON’T ENJOY WATCHING THAT ON DAYTIME T.V….
I WATCHED DOAL FROM THE VERY BEGINNING…ALOT HAS CHANED…AND NOT FOR THE BETTER…

January 22, 2013 at 10:48 am
(40) Joyce says:

I agree, it wasn’t about money. I have seen Peter and his wife on several different programs and they are very “Green” as far as saving resources, etc. They don’t drive a big expensive car or have an elaborate home, though I’ve read he sold his last place. He seems very down to earth and real, and I hope he comes back to Days.

January 22, 2013 at 2:41 pm
(41) Joanne says:

Don’t come back Peter I for one don’t miss you and your character should be replaced altho I found it boring!

January 22, 2013 at 2:52 pm
(42) Farah says:

John needs to go off and find and team up with Bo and rid us of the Dimera’s…. Then the Heros need to come back to Salem !!! It would also mbe nice to have Phillip, Shawn, Belle and Clare back and maybe Rex and Cassy could come back and heat things up with Kate and Roman…

January 22, 2013 at 8:53 pm
(43) JB says:

Yes, we need Peter back. He is a good actor, but needs some good story lines.
Can someone please tell me what’s up with Jennifer’s hair ? It’s looking dowdy and I’m wondering if she’s letting it just go gray ? And the hair styles they’re giving her…are they serious ?

January 22, 2013 at 9:25 pm
(44) connie says:

BRING BO BACK HE BELONG’S ON DAY’S WITH HOPE !

January 23, 2013 at 11:55 am
(45) mona says:

hey bo get back to days you and hope are the basic now that alice and HER HUBBY ARE GONE YOU ARE MUCH MORE INTERESTING THAT THE KIDS AND THEIR STORIES

January 23, 2013 at 1:45 pm
(46) AJ says:

I agree with Pam. I think they should make Bo the Commissioner. Roman has never played the part like Bo has in the past. He has been on the show for so long and it is not the same without him and Hope is ot the same without him either. Lets make the show like it used to be when it was interesting without all of the gay episodes and things that juist do not mae sense to the all time story. Yes, characters get old and that is normal in real life. Why change it to make a story when you have followed it for years

January 23, 2013 at 2:22 pm
(47) Janiebell says:

We need Bo back. Hope looks so lonley without Bo. Bring back Bo and put him back with Hope and give them many great scenes together as the lastest “Tom and Alice”

January 23, 2013 at 2:41 pm
(48) jean says:

U know aging is a part of life, I don’t like it but it’s a part of life I have to accept. U can look at all the actresses on Days & U know Marlena, Kate, Billie have had lots of work done, U don’t stay that perfect when U age. Kate’s mouth is a perfect example. Look at Maggie, Hope, & Jennifer they are aging perfectly, they don’t have that stone face look. Chloe is naturally beautiful & I believe when she grows older she won’t be able to face aging & will have work done to keep her beauty. Kayla is aging perfectly. PEOPLE DON’T PUT DOWN PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY AGE, LOOK IN THE MIRROR. I don’t look the same as I did 30 yrs ago & neither will U. My mother was beautiful & when she was in her 70′s & 80′s NO she didn’t look the same. If God intended us to be young our entire life we would. Look at Barbara Walters, come on she 83, no 1 at 83 looks that good. It’s a fact of life every goes old & Bo has the right to grow old gracefully. He still looks great!!!!

January 23, 2013 at 6:04 pm
(49) Carrie says:

Yes, soap opera stars do age. Everybody does & that is the way we’re suppose to do. I would like for Peter to come back to DOOL and also give him some real acting to do. He is a very good actor and that is what DOOL”s needs. I have given a lot of thought of NOT watching DOOL”s anymore due to the fact that there is not much going on that interests me. I can spend my time doing something else.

January 24, 2013 at 10:44 am
(50) Dee says:

Anyone talking about Peter Reckell and aging in this industry must have forgotten that Alice was pretty much there until she passed and we have Maggie, victor, Caroline, roman, John, Marlena, hope, Jennifer and so on. These are all actors over 40! Some are in their 70′s and have lines at least! It’s all in whose watching. That’s how the writers go. Ratings, ratings, ratings! That’s it. If they want to write a storyline for Bo they will. I don’t like that they talk about him like he’s there and he’s not. So irritating! I hope they figure something out. Come on writers!

January 24, 2013 at 11:41 pm
(51) karen shultz says:

Bo was not himself in many times Hope was more important, they are good as a team without her being more important.
I do miss Stephano and Tony, did not like Tony with Anna, miss their butler, and Nicoles dog POKIE, perhaps Stephano needs a dog as a therapy dog

January 25, 2013 at 1:29 pm
(52) maryann says:

I’am glad the door is open, now what would be a couple of good story lines to get Him back. Anyone have any ideas?

January 25, 2013 at 2:39 pm
(53) pat hall says:

i have watched this show since the first day. please,bring bo, shawn,bella back. i love love love this show. Pat your biggest fan

January 25, 2013 at 3:43 pm
(54) Karen says:

I have watched the show a long time also. I am particularly a Sami and Nicole fan mostly. I hate the way these two actresses are so tortured. Especially Nicole. She never has a long lasting happiness. She has had two babies die and a string of bad marriages. Let something good happen to her soon, please!

January 25, 2013 at 11:40 pm
(55) Kathy says:

The only reason I watched Days was for Bo and Hope their presents on that show is important. Just as much as any other player. We need our bad boy turned good cop back and I miss seeing Hope to.

January 26, 2013 at 1:43 pm
(56) jacque says:

I have been watching Days for years and I mean years When people leave the show that have been on it as long as Peter it is like losing someone from your own family. Bo and Hope are a unique couple the same as John and Marlena. I wish Peter would consider returning and Days producers could work something out with him that would bring him back.

January 26, 2013 at 2:00 pm
(57) boonieboo says:

Why is John off the show right now.Keep Billie and bring her husband Harry Hamlin into maybe play a Dr or priest.They are both such good actors.

January 29, 2013 at 9:59 am
(58) Linda Willams says:

Of course Bo should come back… Bo and Hope…Been watching since I was 16 …I”m now 65 yrs. young….I’ve seen and heard it all…It’s been a great ride. I grew up with Bo and Hope….Please bring Bo back…

January 29, 2013 at 12:39 pm
(59) Kathy says:

I’ve been watching Days since the Kennedy assassination. I can hardly believe Bo leaving & the writers not giving him a challenge and an opportunity to enhance his career. Please, please get rid of Christin’s character, it’s getting boring watching those two. Is John going too?

January 30, 2013 at 8:39 pm
(60) susanne says:

I have not watched Days since Bo left and will only start again if Bo Brady comes back. Hope and Bo are the only reason I watch. They are amazing together. Bring Bo back.

January 31, 2013 at 9:44 pm
(61) Tamara says:

Bo should come back bringing Shawn Belle and Claire with him. Phillip needs to come back fighting for Chloe and Parker. Brady should fight for Nicole but Eric should get the girl. Shawn and Belle should set some role models as young parents with Shawn taking on a role of him and his dad Bo starting a detective agency while Hope stays working at the Police Station providing inside information to hubby and son. Sammy needs to stay with Ej and become top get into trouble couple. Kristen just doesn’t work with Brady but would be interesting if Rafe falls for the bad girl. Just some thought:)

February 4, 2013 at 3:06 pm
(62) pat hart says:

PLEASE PLEASE BRING BO BACK TO DAYS—–AT ANY PRICE—COMPLETE THE BO and HOPE CIRCLE—NOW BROKEN and the show is going NOWHERE WITHOUT THEM. I’VE WATCHED FOR 32 YEARS and don’t understand the Probem. Bring him back and give him a chance to do what he does best—ACT!!!!!!!!!

February 4, 2013 at 4:32 pm
(63) Bev says:

No one mentioned age for other actors/actresses so don’t call Peter old

February 6, 2013 at 7:13 pm
(64) Sheila says:

The show needs change. THe same people together all the time are Boring.
About time Sami and EJ got together! Now put Hope with Rafe !!! That will be exciting and new!! Looks like it could be heading that way too!!

February 7, 2013 at 6:23 pm
(65) phil giruzzi says:

robert kelker kelly

February 7, 2013 at 7:57 pm
(66) chacha45 says:

I was saying for a long time that Bo and Hope had been pushed to the sidelines and no real storyline. But, on the other had, the only storyline they seemed to have was either Bo or Hope in an affair which made me sick. When Carly and Bo were having their fling, I couldn’t stand to watch it and turned the channel until the scenes were over. So what kind of story would get Bo to come back?

February 8, 2013 at 7:12 am
(67) rose gold toe ring says:

I’m glad that Google brought your site up for my search – it helped

My blog :: rose gold toe ring

February 8, 2013 at 8:31 pm
(68) patsy says:

i agree bring back bo get some new story lines you are getting boring

February 10, 2013 at 4:03 pm
(69) Michael Bellizzi says:

Bo Brady will always be my favorite male character. There is so much complexity to his personality. Reckell never fails to bring his all with every performance. It was always interesting to see his familial issues and bonds, relationship with his Fancy Face Hope, crime mysteries, etc.

In short, he’s an asset to the show and I really really hope he will return to Salem. He’s missed by millions.

February 12, 2013 at 12:28 pm
(70) kelli says:

After 35 years of watching DAYS i am sadly turning it off. Introducing homosexuality and now moving toward trashing the relationship between God and a priest is way beyond tolerable morals. Shame on writers, producers and all involved. This is daytime tv. Not afterhours trash.

February 13, 2013 at 10:14 pm
(71) Kelly Moneymaker The Second says:

To everyone who is calling Peter an aging soap star and is washed up and old. STFU!!!!!. Okay? Peter is the best and I would be honored to be his wife.

February 14, 2013 at 11:27 am
(72) DaysDreamer says:

I love Days! It gives drama to replace any drama we are faced with daily(like at work!) I look forward to seeing what is going on in Salem. I have watched it since the 70s. The return of so many of the cast from the 70s and 80s was like a walk down memory lane. And we would love to keep in the memory of the good old days… But I also like to see great days to look forward to and that would include great cast and storylines that are like family and friends. Some subjects are not what we want to hear about but they are the writers challenge. I know ratings may come from a range of generations in the viewers. But please keep in mind this broad range and balance the stories and actors to keep in the stories. Many of the younger ones were like my own children, stayed awhile, and moved on. I miss a lot of them too like … And always they will return.. Like family. My point is that I also miss Bo… And others that you have written stories into our lives. Please keep that in mind… And who plays those stories… encourage more of the younger generation to look to the elders and have more stick together.. Like Bo and Hope, Marlena and John, and gives us a young couple that can grow up and be an old couple… like Chad and or Abigail. And then find a way to keep a romance that we can look forward to knowing it MAY be there the next day…

February 16, 2013 at 10:24 am
(73) shery says:

I second the motion on bringing Peter back. I’ve watched Days since 1981 and still to this day!!! My daughter, now 26 is hocked on your show also.

To know that your actor says it’s not about money, listen,really listen to what he is telling you. You what your market share back up there where it used to be. These people have been playing these parts for years. Listen to them. They are full of wisdom.
Blessings and thank you
Sherry :D )

February 17, 2013 at 3:48 pm
(74) Carolyn says:

Hi, I’ve been watching Days of lives since 1984, and Bo and Hope have always been my favorite besides Jennifer and Jack!! I miss Bo (Peter), and I pray that you do come up with an exciting story line for him so he will come back soon! I’m a huge fan and he’s truly missed. I’m sure Hope (Kristin) misses her partner also. I also hope John comes back soon.
Thanks and God bless
Carolyn

February 19, 2013 at 2:01 pm
(75) Marie says:

Oh give her a break! she’s probably just a young girl who can’t word things right. Get over the whole “age” thing! I for one would like to see Bo come back! I miss him! it truely is not the same now that he’s gone. Back to the the whole storyline thing. They are ALL boring! Jen Dan, Gabi Nick, and oh GOD FORBID Sami and EJ! don’t care who kicks me in the teeth over this! I hate Sami and EJ togther… they suck! their boring and they look horrible together! Rafe can suck and egg. I like Lucas with Sami! he’s alway’s putting her into place! and turning her head in the right direction! And whats with Jen’s hair? it’s grey. NO! I’m not jumping on her because she’s “aging” Marlena and Maggie have no grey. Jen die your hair! Yeah the show needs spice! not the boring stuff we see everyday! Dan Jen, puke! Gabi and Nick puke! and Sami and EJ……… double BARF!

February 19, 2013 at 7:39 pm
(76) granny d says:

Bo hurry back Days is not the same without you, I have been watching you grow up on this story and I miss you.

February 19, 2013 at 7:42 pm
(77) Denise "GrannyD says:

Where is my Bo, Days just not the same without you hurry back.

February 19, 2013 at 10:19 pm
(78) Glenn Hubbard says:

I would bet Peter left because of the growing homosexual influence on the show. I don’t blame him. Poor Will. That has to be embarrassing as a man. But he took the role!

February 21, 2013 at 9:02 pm
(79) Frances. Menifee says:

I really hate for Bo to leave.I have with this soap so long.YOU are a part of my family.You and Hope have been such agoing and ex citing couple.I think you can do Days and. Other artistic things too.Handsome Bo don’t go.

February 22, 2013 at 3:51 am
(80) Carol says:

As everyone before me has commented I agree whole heartly that Peter should be brought back and for all the previous reasons why. I have been a faithful watcher since the beginning and with hearing that Allison is now also leaving I feel that my one hour of relax time and going to an interesting place, I just lost my husband 6 months ago and I sure would hate to see the show go away. Listen to your fans and your great actors who have made the show so great to watch. I will say some prayers for you and hope they are heard by the only who can change your minds

February 22, 2013 at 5:26 pm
(81) daisy says:

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee bring BOOOOOOOOOOOOO BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 23, 2013 at 4:04 pm
(82) Lynn says:

Lynn sad!!!!!!!!!!. So how can this just go on and on and what will happen to Hope??
Bo, come back!!

February 23, 2013 at 4:04 pm
(83) Lynn says:

Bo, come back!!

February 24, 2013 at 6:08 pm
(84) D Matthews says:

He says, he is not being written out, won’t be killed off, the door will be open if he wants to come back? Who cares. If you want to be gone. Go and stay gone. I hate the way they have left hope in Limbo.

February 25, 2013 at 9:44 pm
(85) dianajo says:

Come on writers, give Bo a storyline and get him back on the show! Peter is one of my many favorites.

February 26, 2013 at 2:54 pm
(86) Iris says:

I’ve been a fan since 1968..to me,there is nothing undramatic about watching a” Days” couple age,continue their love for each other ,their families their work ,and interest in Salem politics and issues.Bo needs to return as a former wild guy ,now grandfather and town leader…he can continue to get angry ,collide with former enemies ,perhaps be more sarcastic and witty like his Dad Victor(I adore that man) Reality T.V. is rapidly taking over our screens …why can’t we reality our soap families a bit more …let them have great vacations ,hairdressers to gossip with and some school scenes with their kids and grandkids.

February 27, 2013 at 11:55 am
(87) Cindy says:

I have loved Bo and Hope since the 80′s.Bo is needed on the show.Watching Hope without Bo just dose not feel right.I am glad the door was left open for Peter to return and most likely he will come back home to Days.Bo is a hero and he always had lots of action.I feel Peter wants a good storyline he could really sink his teeth into.The man is a veteran actor all he wants to do is is job ACT.I hope he comes back and they give him a good storyline,a mystery,a who done it…Come back Peter!!

March 2, 2013 at 4:59 am
(88) Becky says:

I’m afraid the the writers need to do something more, the show is getting boring and they drag things on to long. And now they are letting one of the major actors go. Wow, what a mistake! Please get Bo back and let him have a say in what he thinks will help the show. It’s just not the same since he has been gone. I also have been watching this show since 1972, and I feel that the show needs to go back to those days with the way it use to be and not so boring and predictable. Come back Bo, we all miss you with Hope. It’s just not going to be the same.

March 4, 2013 at 6:41 pm
(89) Kathy Matilainen says:

I hate not having Bo on Days. Why not have Hope be kidnapped and Bo come back and help find and save her like the movie taken. He could show his artistic work that way. Please bring him back.

March 11, 2013 at 9:37 pm
(90) Robert says:

I’m not a writer but I’ve been watching Days from it’s inception, so I’ll make the final decision alone not you ghetto fans out there, who know nothing about a story line. The story is going fine minus old tired Bo. The new actors are revitalizing Days with present day encounters of interest, so Bo is to remain off and continue traveling around the world into the sunset with his family.

April 2, 2013 at 5:04 pm
(91) Deborah says:

Days of our lives is not the same without Bo (Peter Reckell). Losing a key character and bringing back characters like Cloe and Kristen spoils an interesting show.

April 9, 2013 at 12:57 pm
(92) maribeth says:

yes agree – Lisa that was retarded and apparently you never seen Peter Reckell play Bo or you’d know how much he ROCKED. I keep my eyes and ears peeled for any sign of him coming back :)
Hope needs him

April 9, 2013 at 2:17 pm
(93) tim says:

Wow Pam you’re so right! Making it like the old days with Cops, Lawyers, and the Hospital would make a huge difference. It was so nice in the 80s when it had a lot of P.I. and detective work involved too. Roman is sooo still Chris. The need to get the original Roman back, then let Chris be chris and open the Body Connection and Shenanigans again. Then Let Pete & Melissa along with Liz and Neil come back. John should hook up with someone else, and let her get back with Roman. Then re use some old background music and BOOM! Daytimes #1 Drama would be back in full force!

April 10, 2013 at 12:32 pm
(94) Terri says:

I miss Bo in the storyline. What wonderful days stories there were when Steve & Kayla did the whole Stockholm stuff with Bo & Hope, I know you cannot rehash old stuff but we need some type of mystery back in DOOL. It looked like some good story was back with the Rafe and his double and when Shane made his brief return. The stories that we have been seeing since Peter “Bo” Reckell left are sad and without intrigue, that’s what we need back, and not Kristen, nor Chloe or vicious Anne is going to bring it to Days. Give us a good old DiMeara-Kiriakis storyline, feuds are so what we want to see. Please DO NOT put Abe and Kayla together, no spark at all, we need to see another strong black women come into the picture for Abe. Kayla needs Steve, like Hope needs Bo. Days needs a shot of a life giving elixir to keep it on television. Please don’t let it go the way of the other soaps, to soap net in reruns!!!!!!

April 10, 2013 at 6:21 pm
(95) Paula says:

I’ve been patiently waiting for Peter “Bo” to come back to Days. Poor Hope seems like a lost little girl. Someone mentioned there is no place in the soaps for ageing soap stars….but guess what…..in my eyes…Peter only gets better! He’s still sizziling hot in my eyes, and Hope is still a beautiful woman. They still have years of get up and go for both sexual relations and detective story lines.

April 12, 2013 at 11:01 am
(96) paulette langbecker says:

I had not watched days for many years. When I saw Bo, Hope and many of the old ones were coming back I started watcching. If you don’t do somethng to get him back you are going to lose us again. Get some new writers or what ever you need to do but do something.

April 14, 2013 at 4:01 pm
(97) DT says:

I’m sorry but I don’t agree that Bo& Hope make the show or that the show circles around them like Dr. & Mrs. Horton. There isn’t anyone like that anymore and I have watched since Day 1. The show has become dead, dull and boring. The Di Mera’s are a great addition and especially EJ and Sammy, if the writers don’t mess it up, are the hottest couple on now and were before. Their relationship is not just sex but also family and caring as it should be. Jenn, Hope, Marlena, who needs any of them and the same with Doug and Julie.

April 14, 2013 at 4:03 pm
(98) D says:

to continue: I love Maggie and Victor together. Kate and Rafe, how gross. These two and some others are nothing but sex, no relationship there. I don’t want to see Nicole hurt again. I love her on the show and wish she could have a meaningful relationship and a child that lives even if adopted. She deserves better than she is given. Daniel always sounds like he is dying and for being such a brilliant surgeon? sounds stupid all the time. I tape the show now and FF through most of it. It is no wonder there aren’t Daytime awards for this show. I just don’t understand how EJ, Sami and Nicole get passed up. And it seems nobody works on that show yet they have money. And the scenery???? That rectory is from the stone age; nobody meets in their offices; always somebody eavesdropping; a hospital room used by all with the same sneaky side door to listen by; rich people living in a one room hotel room; Laura Horton who I thought died, looks like she is living in a room at the rectory. Everything is so dirty looking. It is really so sad. I don’t want to go on and on but I am very depressed over this show. With the exception of Abigail, everyone has slept with everyone. As far as Bo, I think they should send Hope to travel with him and not bring him back. They are just another boring couple. I know you will all disagree with me, but at 70 ears old I can still say, the most exciting Bo on Days was Robert Kelker Kelly with Billie when Lisa Renna was better looking and a better actress. I am now glad she is gone.

April 15, 2013 at 3:20 pm
(99) AndyMac says:

Days has gotten so bad, all they ever do anymore is reuse story lines over and over. How about doing something fun this time? Now that EJ and Sami are back together…. again, why not turn Sami full-fledged evil? Think of the dramatic encounters Sami could have with Marlena, John, Brady, WIll, etc!

YES, bring Bo back. Ideally, bring back Peter, but if you can’t, bring back a recast, but Bo MUST come back. You can’t destroy one of the longest relationships on the show. There has to be some continuity. You have Stefano and EJ there… have them DO something EVIL like they used to. That would give Bo and Roman and Hope a job and actual appearances on the show!

While I’m on the topic, let’s reflect on some of the stupidest inconsistencies of this show right now:

1) Sonny left Will because Will lied to him about the baby. Ok, I get it – seems totally plausible. Now, they are back together and Sonny finds out Will attempted MURDER, and Sonny apparently has no problems with it. Additionally, now they are getting Stefano to take care of Nick, and, once again, Sonny has no problems with it. IT DOESN’T MAKE SENSE AT ALL!

2) Marlena keeps Brady’s secret from John, so John leaves her. Really? He stuck by her through all the BS, most notably her being possessed by Satan, but he’ll leave her over this?? MAYBE it makes sense if Marlena purposely set up Brady and Kristen, but this storyline makes ZERO sense.

3) Chloe. I don’t even have the energy go on about this. Just… Chloe. GET RID OF HER!

Also, bring back Melanie.

April 16, 2013 at 7:43 pm
(100) Alice Kelly says:

How many times can one say bring Bo Back and get better writers
who will write for the characters’. apparently your team doesn’t know.
Bring their children back there are so many stories you can bring to
them especially Sierra. Bullying come on do I have to write for you.

April 18, 2013 at 1:17 pm
(101) Faye says:

Days ain’t Days without Bo Brady.

April 22, 2013 at 7:41 pm
(102) Debbie Batts says:

Peter im very sorry and I didn’t mean that you was all about money and im sure if you would read other comments I made about you you would see and I hope you all the luck in life with your wife and daughter, I just simply said that you will be missed from me…and once again goodluck in life.

April 22, 2013 at 10:21 pm
(103) davinablystone says:

I want Peter Reckell to come back on as Bo Days is boring without him

April 23, 2013 at 2:21 am
(104) Marita says:

Please bring Bo back. Bo and Hope belong together and I started watching Days of our Lives because the two of them have chemistry and are so in love!!!!!

April 23, 2013 at 9:12 pm
(105) Angelica says:

It is upsetting that Bo is no longer on the show. I have watched Days of Our Lives since the mid-80′s. I lost touch after college, but started watching once I became a Stay-at-Home mother. I so appreciate watching the characters evolve over these past decades. I think the writers do an excellent job, and I want them to keep up the great work. I do hope that they are able to work something out with Peter Reckell. He has such an important part on the show. I appreciate it when the show does not re-cast characters. I like seeing the same actors over the years.

April 24, 2013 at 6:09 pm
(106) babara says:

Peter is not old, far from it, WE all love him & want the best 4 him, DAYS are fools 4 not writing a good storyline 4 this dedicated, much loved actor. Its not 2 late 4 them do get him back,

April 25, 2013 at 1:44 pm
(107) Rachel says:

“Be an artist”? Is he serious? It’s a soap opera. Artistic acting ain’t gonna happen. But I can understand wanting a storyline. But I mean, with so many characters they’ve got to rotate who gets the good storylines.

May 1, 2013 at 12:14 am
(108) Sally says:

Please bring Bo back to show. Peter Reckell was only reason I watch show.

May 1, 2013 at 1:22 am
(109) Chardaysfan says:

I have watched days every since I was a child. I would watch with my mom and grandma. Days hasn’t been the same since Bo left. If our Peter can’t do it right now maybe they could let Robert Kelker Kelly do it until Peter can. It’s sad seeing Sierra and Hope alone. I do not want them to break up either like they did Patch and Kayla and Jon and Marlena. They were perfect couples.

May 2, 2013 at 10:47 pm
(110) pat says:

It would be so nice to see Peter return as Bo. The show is not the same. I have the up most respect for Peter for what he has accomolished. Enjoy your time with Kelly and Loden. I will continue to watch Days and hopefully we will see Bo come back with Shawn Belle Claire.

May 8, 2013 at 12:48 am
(111) alice says:

I hope Peter comes back. Bo & Hope are like Alice & Tom. I also understand Peter’s artistic view. The writer is pretty predictable. Just like Sami & EJ together, breackup, togther, breakup, ect, ect. The writer needs new material.

May 9, 2013 at 12:08 am
(112) dee says:

the men on days r wimps. the women push them around and have them running like a chicken w/head cut off. no guts! crybabies all of them!brady is a simpering #@#$$ whooped jerk! will is being wasted in the gay role and sonny needs 2b fired! nick is kinda exciting but gabi is sickening. rafe is being wasted and should stay a stripper! roman is pathetic and they should bring back savannah 4 him. she was tuff! wooo!

I used to not care for Nicole, but she’s cool but we need more mature actors. bring back max (w/o Chelsea). and recast another girl for Stephanie’s part and bring her back as a car racer and motorcycle riding hussy! gotta bring steve back now that he’s off young and the restless and bo returns when kayla and hope gets missing.

ditch jen and give a real woman to Daniel so he can have more some challenge. keep chloe away! stop with all the lewd sex scenes between unmarried folk shacking and setting a bad example. and for the love of money give more stuff to victor and Stefano! action! action! action! not all the lies, sex and backstabbing.

I stopped watching days for a yr and didn’t miss a beat when I started watching again. oh and another thing. this mess w/Cameron and Abigail is sickening alto I love the idea she’s a virgin but she was better when she was w/chad. and speaking of chad, he’s a hunk and deserves more. like a split personality. I love it when he was blackmailing gabi and showing the dimera persona.

does anybody really read these comments? I hope the writers do. sheesh!

May 10, 2013 at 7:27 pm
(113) Jennifer Danton says:

I agree that Peter was not given anything new in way of storyline, but I do wish the writers would come up with something for him because he is a wonderful actor and I miss him.

May 13, 2013 at 8:25 pm
(114) LYNN says:

PLEASE PLEASE COME BACK BO,DOOL IS LOST WITHOUT YOU!!
(BEEN WATCHING THE SHOW FOR YEARS & YEARS & YEARS!!
AND PLESSSSSEEEEE LET DOC & JOHN GET BACK TOGETHER. LET HIM GO RESCUE HER AGAIN OR SOMETHING DRAMATIC & LET POOR NICOLE HAVE HER LITTLE BABY ALIVE THIS TIME, MAYBE WITH FATHER ERIC OR,MAYBE HOOK NICOLE & BRADY BACK 2GETHER AGAIN? KRISTEN SHOULD FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE & GET HER BABY TOO, BUT FAR ALWAYS FROM SALEM, I’D LOVE TO SEE BRADY FIND TRUE LOVE WITH SOMEONE.. ANYONE BUT KRISTEN, ALTHOUGH SHE DOES ADD SPARK TO THE SHOW…STEFANO & KATE SHOULD GET BACK TOGETHER AS FOR RAFE…HUMMM IDK..BUT I LIKE SAMI WITH EJ EVER THOUGH HE’S A VERY BAD BOY SOMETIME..

May 17, 2013 at 10:00 am
(115) Linda says:

Bo and Hope are the foundation of the pleasure of enjoying a great relationship and stability between two lovers. I’ve enjoyed their ups and downs but mainly their enduring love. If Bo and Hope are no longer an item in this soap, I will be very disappointed after watching their relationship for forty years.

May 19, 2013 at 11:00 pm
(116) melissa says:

I think that bo should come back even though i love hope ,she just needs bo back they are dool and give him a bad guy to fight for thr safety of the of salem.

May 29, 2013 at 2:51 pm
(117) Dawn Jackson says:

Will you please recast Bo Brady already. I am getting sick and tired of a whinning Ciara always whinning about her Daddy. She drives me nuts.

June 3, 2013 at 4:53 pm
(118) Rebel says:

Bo needs to come back. One the show is starting to suck with just Sami and AJ. Ciara is becoming a brat with just Hope raising her and they also need to bring back belle, Shawn D, and Chelsea. Too many Hortons are gone from the show.

June 3, 2013 at 9:06 pm
(119) Jen says:

It seems you all have some excellent writing ideas. I say we all write or mob the Days writing team with possible story lines for each cast star. I’d also like to see more new families and less “I have screwed all my castmates.”. What happened to the family wholeheartedness we were promised?

June 6, 2013 at 12:49 pm
(120) Linda Reesor says:

Bring bo back. The show is not the same he is needed and & hope &
cierra need him. Please bring Bo back

June 6, 2013 at 12:51 pm
(121) LindaReesor says:

please bring back bo, on days he is missed

June 12, 2013 at 11:56 am
(122) carol smith says:

I would love to see “Bo” return to DOL! You really need to let him have some meaty parts but NOT breaking up with Hope. Can’t you find other story lines?

June 15, 2013 at 3:59 am
(123) Sharon says:

I have watched DOL since the day it aired, those many, many years ago. I’ve left it for a long time and returned, then get frustrated again and leave; only to return again. Now you’ve taken one of the BEST characters off. Because the writers are not doing their job giving him a really good story line; but don’t let it be Bo & Hope breaking up. Put them working together on something really interesting. They play off each other so very well! Bo on an extended vacation, well it’s well deserved but I think the writers have been on an extended vacation for a very, very long time!!!! Maybe they need to hire new ones with fresh ideas for these wonderful characters created long ago. Bring Bo BACK!!!

June 23, 2013 at 8:15 pm
(124) KAM - Georgia says:

I am happy that Peter Reckell can come back to the show, it is not the same without him. So I hope that they are working on something really big for him to come back and suprise his TV (Ciara) Lauren Boles and (Hope) Kristian Alfonso. Thank you for the last several years of Days of Our Lives, I have watched since I was 7 years old and I am in my 50′s now, so I have been around a little bit longer than Days of Our Lives!!!

July 1, 2013 at 1:37 pm
(125) Halima says:

i been watching days with my mom since i was younger so i pretty much grew up with Bo, he was a good actor when he started days and still a good actor when he left , i guess he feels as if they put the younger ones in the show and then forget the years and effort they all made who was there from the start. I think a balance should be made of a story line for each one meaning make parts for each one to shine so the older actors won’t feel left out when their the ones who made the show what it is.

July 9, 2013 at 11:16 am
(126) photos of bathroom renovations says:

It’s remarkable to pay a quick visit this website and reading the views of all colleagues on the topic of this post, while I am also eager of getting familiarity.

Feel free to visit my website photos of bathroom renovations

July 12, 2013 at 8:53 am
(127) DianaM says:

Well it seems he going to General Hospital so good-bye Bo for now. After being on a show for that length of time, most actor would get bored, the rest just need the money.

July 16, 2013 at 2:29 pm
(128) maggie vinnedge says:

you need to bring back bo aka peter to days now that rafe needed to recovered we need bo back.make somethink happen with bo daughter were he has to come back to days.

July 16, 2013 at 8:52 pm
(129) Frannie says:

Bring Bo back!

July 18, 2013 at 4:18 pm
(130) Juanita says:

I have watched DOOL almost since day one. I liked Robert Kelker Kelly better than Peter Reckell. It would be fine with me if he would return. Someone needs to play Bo.

July 18, 2013 at 4:41 pm
(131) Terry says:

I have been watching DOOL since 1975, and I can not believe that Peter has left the show. They need to get read of S. Dimera tired of seeing him. he has already had nine lives.

July 28, 2013 at 3:39 pm
(132) judy mathews says:

I have been watching days for over 35 years and I have never been as disappointed as when you took Bo Brady off the air (with the exception of Marlena & John). No matter what Bo and Hope have been through their love has always triumphed! Their love of family has been a beacon and example for all who may have had the pleasure to watch. Maybe the writers should be scrutinized more closely if they can’t come up with interesting or suitable storylines. Actors are paid to act, writers to write!!! Please, please, please bring Bo back

August 2, 2013 at 4:36 pm
(133) how to use green coffee bean extract powder says:

Asking questions are really nice thing if you are not
understanding something fully, however this piece of writing provides
good understanding even.

Here is my weblog how to use green coffee bean extract powder

August 4, 2013 at 6:33 pm
(134) how does green coffee bean extract work in the body says:

Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?
I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard
on. Any suggestions?

Also visit my web site … how does green coffee bean extract work in the body

August 5, 2013 at 2:30 pm
(135) Jenny says:

For Lisa to say something about Bo/Peter getting to old is bull. He looks as good today as he did years gone by. I just wish he would come back to days. He is truly missed. He has been my favorite since he entered into days years ago. The writers of days has lost their minds anyway. I have watched days since I can remember. My mom watched it, so I grew up watching and so did my kids. I am just very disappointed in the direction that Days has chosen to go down. I think their is to much sex in all the scenes period and now the Gay scenes are just to much. People can do what they want in the privacy of their own home, but to plaster this in daytime tv is going to far. Enough is Enough. Thank God for being able to record the show just so I can fast forward past the scenes that are just unacceptable and has no place in day time television.

August 6, 2013 at 7:30 am
(136) brandmarketinggroupllc.com says:

At family reunions, an old photo of great-grandma and great-grandpa printed on a pin
and marked with the reunion year makes a special gift for everyone.
They ought to be ready to pattern 1 for you as extended as you’re prepared to obtain a couple of dozen or so. ‘ I was persuaded to adopt the former by Ben Stone
the Bad Quaker.

Also visit my blog post police lapel pins (brandmarketinggroupllc.com)

August 10, 2013 at 3:50 pm
(137) JAMES says:

I have watched days almost from the beginning. regardless of the “ups and downs” of the show I will continue to watch. A true fan sticks by their favorite show in good times and bad. I do hope Peter Reckell comes back but I will faithfully watch regardless. LONG LIVE DAYS.

August 17, 2013 at 2:46 am
(138) garcinia cambogia extract review says:

Hello! Quick question that’s totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My site looks weird when browsing from my iphone 4. I’m trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to correct this
issue. If you have any recommendations, please share.
Thanks!

Here is my blog post; garcinia cambogia extract review

August 22, 2013 at 8:21 pm
(139) Debbie says:

I too hv been watching ‘Days’ since the late 60s, right after I graduated high school. B4 that, my Mother & Grama kept me updated. ‘Days’ is like a book that continues on & on w/ a family that I feel sooo close to. Yes, definitely wd like to see Bo back. I keep missing him & finally decided to research ‘why he was gone’. I respect his wishes to be w/ his family but we, the fans, love him too. I think John, Bo & Steve as well as Shane shld be off taking care of some exciting storyline & bring it into Salem. Wd love to see Kim & Shane back tog as well as Steve & Kayla…& of course, all of their kids (Shawn, Belle, Claire, Stephanie–car racer girl). Bring back the old favorites 4 more than a brief stint. I miss them all. Doug & Julie hv always been great. I am glad Eric & JJ hv finally come into the show & not just talked abt or mentioned, once in a while. It took so long to do. Bring in Rex & Cassy and I too think that Kate & Roman shld get back tog. All of the extended familes shld be bro’t into the storyline. There shld be numerous story lines there. I could go on & on but i think all the previous (positive) comments shld suffice. Long live “Days Of Our Lives”. …

August 24, 2013 at 9:49 pm
(140) Lisa Talmet Otto says:

I have watched days since day 1. I was pregnant with my daughter . She is 47 , going on 48. Everyone seemed like family then,now soo boring, who wants to watch 2 young guys making out. No interesting story anymore, just boring stuff, Jen and Dan, Dan andJen, Abby and Chad , Abby and the Dr.JJ and low life drug dealers. The show will not last much longer. We need Bo back , with a new exiting twist . Lose Christen, cant stand her character!

August 24, 2013 at 10:19 pm
(141) Lynn Byrne says:

Come Back Bo, been watching with my mom since 1964, not the same shoq without you, please work it out for your fans

September 23, 2013 at 11:04 pm
(142) shirley says:

Bo please come back home,,,Hope and ciara miss you,,,you are missed so much

September 25, 2013 at 11:57 am
(143) MYRON SPRONG says:

FIRST OF ALL. I THINK DAYS OF OUR LIVES IS ONE OF THE BEST
SOAP OPERA SHOWS EVER.ME AND MY WIFE KAREN NEVER MISS
AN EPISODE. EVERY THREE WEEKS MY WIFE GOES IN FOR HER
CHEMO TREATMENT. SHE HAS NO ENERGY FOR ABOUT A WEEK
BUT SHE WILL SET UP TO WATCH DAYS AND OUR OTHER FAVORITE SOAPS. THESE SHOWS HAVE SO MANY PEOPLE THAT GET DIVORCED, ITS REALLY A SHAME. BUT IN REAL LIFE ITS
EVEN WORSE. WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED 46 YEARS AND I CAN T
IMAGINE BEING WITHOUT HER. ALOT OF PEOPLE GO THEIR
WHOLE LIFE AND NEVER EXPERIENCE REAL LOVE, WHICH IS
REALLY SAD.

September 25, 2013 at 12:17 pm
(144) MYRON SPRONG says:

THEY NEED TO GET PETER RECKELL BACK ON THE SHOW.

EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT BO AND HOPE ARE JOINED AT THE

HIP. YOU KNOW WHEN SOMEONE SAYS THAT THEIR BETTER

HALF COMPLETES THEM, THAT IS BO AND HOPE. COME ON

PEOPLE COME TO SOMEKIND OF COMPROMISE. AND GET

THE TRAIN BACK ON THE TRACK.

September 26, 2013 at 3:21 pm
(145) Bella says:

Been watching Days for 35 years and I’m so tired of them taking Bo and Hope off and than they bring em back to boost their poor ratings! ! I refuse to watch the show ever again until Peter Reckle is brought back and Bo & Hope grow old and die together! !!

October 18, 2013 at 9:50 pm
(146) Paul says:

I think Hope should leave as well – with their daughter – so we can smile and be happy that they are together sailing around the world. Then they can all pop back in for Christmas (ratings would soar!) – and just keep them all at a distance until the writers come up with something good – like they did with John’ return.

October 23, 2013 at 9:06 pm
(147) LSands says:

I recall Drake Hogenstyn made the same comment about his character during one of his many “absences” from Days. As an artist I would hate to play the same dull role with the same dull lines over and over. I can totally understand his reason for wanting to leave and after his longevity with the show, of course KC had to leave it open for him to return. I’m just glad Hope stopped the fake phone calls to him. That was getting annoying. Hopefully, he will return one day. If he doesn’t – I respect his reasons for leaving and wish him well.

October 25, 2013 at 9:44 pm
(148) Linda says:

Please encourage Bo to come back. Great actor!!!! He and Hope are two of the main characters. The soap is not the same.

December 19, 2013 at 12:56 pm
(149) sharon says:

I miss Bo and Peter was great as an actor in that role. Hope is just a sad mopey character with no love life or excitement. Bo needs to come back and tie the families together again. Victor needs his son now as does Hope and Kayla. Bring back Peter and let BO have a storyline for all of us to enjoy.

December 26, 2013 at 12:05 pm
(150) Lisa m says:

I hope he comes back

January 17, 2014 at 5:06 pm
(151) Liz says:

After being a Days fan for 25 years, I’d like to see Bo return and agree his last stint before leaving was boring. I don’t think I can embrace the new “Will” and would like to see less in bed sex and kissing with Sonny. That’s probably why Chandler left…doesn’t want to be labeled forever. I think we can use our imaginations…don’t need such explicity. Writers, stop forcing such material on your faithful followers. If you don’t back off, you’ll lose me.

January 19, 2014 at 10:36 pm
(152) Www.Slideshare.net says:

A debt settlement lawyer can evaluate your
unsecured debts and design a plan that can help you reduce your debt.
But on a public reader website, a woman began to make claims that Judy Rome was
plagiarizing another author. Consequently, back in the 1930s,
this set of laws was developed to exempt certain small
businesses from the requirements of filing with the SEC.

Look at my site – jerome Karam attorney (<a href=”http://www.slideshare.net/iplaypoker896/jerome-karam-attorney-of-the-future”>Www.Slideshare.net</a>)

January 31, 2014 at 2:07 pm
(153) Angela says:

I miss Bo Brady and I hope he will come back to the show. The new Will, dont care for.

February 5, 2014 at 10:05 pm
(154) Judy Brown says:

Bo / Peter Reckell you are days of our lives, I have watched you on the show from 1973 till now. please come back……….you, John ,Marlena,are the best actors in the world in my book ……………………days needs you and they can get rid of the crap they have on there now and put some great stories that you brought to the show back on. you are the man of the hour……….come back and see about your FANCYFACE please……………………………………………….

February 6, 2014 at 9:57 pm
(155) Jeanette says:

Would really love to see Peter Reckell back on the show. It is not the same without Bo. Would really like more story lines with all the originals that have made the show. I am truly tired of the Nick and Theresa’s. Just get back to the way it used to be and please get Peter Reckell back with whatever he wants.

February 8, 2014 at 1:25 am
(156) terrie says:

I miss you I have all you weddings taped no I am not a stalker but you need to know how much I miss you you are my hero , waiting for a hero to save the day pl;z come back

February 14, 2014 at 2:28 pm
(157) Twitter.com says:

- It falls somewhere between self-expression and self-acceptance.
Individuals who fall in love with personality traits
are sometimes very hasty to start a relationship based on physical attraction and sex.
This is good news for you if you’re interested in pursuing a graduate degree in psychology.

Also visit my blog … http://www.psicologiamultiorientacion.com (<a href=”https://Twitter.com/IPMOpsicologos”>Twitter.com</a>)

February 20, 2014 at 4:28 pm
(158) Markie says:

Artistic, really???????????????? Its a soap , not Shakespeare ,,,, where is the artistic bend in a soap? If he is such a great actor, why isn’t he in other offerings on TV or the big screen?

February 23, 2014 at 10:33 am
(159) norma evans says:

Miss Bo very much! Want him back with Hope!!!!

February 26, 2014 at 5:31 pm
(160) Claudia ray says:

Hope Bo comes back. I am so impressed with Maggie and victor they are so beautiful. Maggie is great role model in and out.

March 7, 2014 at 5:22 pm
(161) google says:

I simply couldn’t go away your website prior to suggesting that I extremely loved the usual information an individual provide for your visitors? Is gonna be again often to check up on new posts

March 10, 2014 at 4:05 pm
(162) Sacramento Dentists says:

Getting the second dentist who confirmed the bad dental
work to testify in your behalf will go a long way in helping you win your claim.
Added to this, years of experience improves their tool manipulation skills.
So it seems logical that, if you are looking for a good cosmetic dentist
Miami is the place to head to.

Feel free to visit my weblog; <a href=”http://elkgroovefolsomrosevilledentist.tumblr.com/”>Sacramento Dentists</a>