1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives Spoilers February 4 to 8

By February 2, 2013

joseph mascoloMonday, February 4

Chloe interrupts Daniel and Jennifer's evening with a frantic call about Parker.

Marlena inspires Kristen to take her revenge to the next level.

John confronts Stefano in Europe.

Daniel arrives at the mansion, where Parker calls him "Daddy" for the first time...

You can read the complete Monday through Friday spoilers, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Chris Haston

Comments

February 2, 2013 at 10:43 am
(1) Kathy says:

Are the writers serious…They are actually writing that Brady gets made/upset with Sami for being with EJ…………..Dahhhhhhhhhhhh

February 2, 2013 at 11:34 am
(2) Paul says:

Hi fellow Days fans. I just want let all of you know that I went to the Sam’s Club here in Illinois and I was talking to the cashier who looked like Hope, very beautful and sexy. We were talking and I told her she looked like Hope and turns out she is a Days fan also. Anyway we talked more told her name which was Kathy and she started flirting with me and one thing led to another and when she got off we went to have dinner and drinks and then she invited me back to her place and we made wild hot passionate love all night! I GOT LAID! YEAH! THANKS DAYS OF OUR LIVES AND SAM’S CLUB!!!

February 2, 2013 at 12:14 pm
(3) Dmitri says:

Days of Our Lives’ ratings will continue to go down. The soap has gotten very boring from the terrible writing. There’s nothing interesting for me about Gabi’s baby, Dannifer or EJami. I will read the daily recaps, but I refuse to waste my time watching this crap.

February 2, 2013 at 12:28 pm
(4) mouse says:

where is the romance In Salem?

I don’t think Paul knows what romance is either ;)
that is not romance dude.

——
as of now, why like a couple?I like D&J. Looks like that isn’t
going anywhere anymore.

John and Marlena aren’t together. I keep watching for the laughs.
not much of that going on either.

The story line that most people are watching is Gabi’s baby.

February 2, 2013 at 12:37 pm
(5) Paul says:

Yo Mouse,

Picking up a sexy cashier who looks like Hope at Sam’ Club is not romance? You have no idea what youre talking about. Her and I have been meeting up for the last two weeks after we met and its fantastic hot sex and we both love Days so much. Maybe if the lonely people go to Sam’s Club they might find romance and hot sex like I did.

February 2, 2013 at 1:47 pm
(6) Leslie says:

I also love Days and if you want to talk more about here is a great forum I belong to.. come check us out & if you like, it’s free to sign up:

We all are big Days fans!

February 2, 2013 at 2:01 pm
(7) Janice says:

Paul, I feel sorry for you, having to pretend on a soap board. Yeah, I went to Costco and met George Clooney and we are having a hot secret romance!! No one knows, but wow, you never know what you find at Costco, which is way better than that awful Sam”s!!

February 2, 2013 at 4:02 pm
(8) mouse says:

sounds like your relationship is like Brady and Kristen. yuck.

you have more than one date before doing it.

all you’re doing is sex. that is not love or romance.

February 2, 2013 at 4:47 pm
(9) Dmitri says:

Guys, let’s not attack Paul here. We should continue focusing our anger on Days. But I’ll add my opinion in: Paul’s encounter sounds more romantic than anything EJami!

February 2, 2013 at 5:29 pm
(10) mouse says:

you’re right, my bad.

sorry Paul. I hope you and your gal have a wonderful life together :)

I hope better than the ones in Salem. The only ones that seem to
be happy are the one we don’t see anymore ;)

———–
I wish Rafe could find someone else in Salem. There aren’t many choices for him to pick from.

I can’t believe Jen is asking Nicole for help. Maybe this is why
Jen does what she did.

February 2, 2013 at 7:08 pm
(11) mark says:

Oh well, thanks for the updates. Looks like the only day I want to watch Days this week is on monday. I want to see what John and Stefano are going to be doing. :) All the other previews sound like the same old boring stuff that keeps on going on. Wonder if John will be working with Stefano to get Kristen out of Salem hopefully. Kristen is still not doing it for me. I soooo wish she would change into Susan and quit doing the sluty trampy stiuff with Brady over and over again. Its getting boring aleady.

February 2, 2013 at 10:52 pm
(12) mp says:

mouse can Jennifer to back off leave Daniel alone he is still a father to Parker he should spend time with him he missed years that he is not the father but now he is still the father and spending time with him. Chloe can’t do this alone she’s need help to raise Parker. Jennifer, Hope, Maggie, Victor, Kate, and Daniel they have to watch their back. Chloe’s mother Nancy Wesley is coming back to Salem to help her daughter and her grandson Parker she knows what they are treating Chloe. Daniel taking care of his son Parker is more important than dating Jennifer

February 2, 2013 at 11:14 pm
(13) Dps11 says:

I don’t know about you others but I’m excited for EJami.

February 3, 2013 at 12:38 am
(14) Dmitri says:

EJami for me seems so forced, and is boring. I like EJ the villain, not EJ the good guy. He always acts like such a bore around Sami. Even James Scott said he is disappointed in how his character is acting.

February 3, 2013 at 5:03 am
(15) sandracroft says:

I donīt know what James has said or not so I canīt comment on that, but I have always been a lttle concerned even though Iīm am an Ejami fan that Sami would make EJ good and boring, so far Iīm loving good EJ too though I thought him acting like a gentleman was sweet, but if he was good all the time I might be bored. I do love EJ bad side so I donīt think I want it gone forever, I do want Ejami to be happy for a little while but if they were happy ever after It could get boring, but it remains to be seen it depends on whrithing. Nicole does accepts EJīs bad side so I can see how she would be better suited for him, and I have liked Ejole a little bit though so I might be okey with Ejole too, but I think Ejami has more chemistry than Ejole.

February 3, 2013 at 1:45 pm
(16) Dmitri says:

Sandra, I respect your opinion and I do think EJami has some chemistry. But most of the time it is just loud breathing. EJole do that as well, but also just have a lot of cute, romantic moments. They have sexual chemistry like EJami, but also romantic chemistry, if that makes sense, and that family dynamic with Johnny and Sydney.

February 3, 2013 at 5:33 pm
(17) Jane says:

Um, the ratings have gone up, not down. What is everyone talking about?

February 4, 2013 at 12:08 pm
(18) Dmitri says:

The ratings went up ONLY during the three wedding episodes for Gabi and Nick. As soon as the wedding was over, and it became the Sami show again, the ratings dropped.

February 4, 2013 at 6:02 pm
(19) lynnet says:

Don’t know (or care) what anyone else thinks Sami-EJ ,I could watch these two do nothing together the whole day without stopping but watching them make love-EPIC! If only Wilson would get back together my life would be perfect and Stefano coming back, the more DiMeras the better!Yay!

February 4, 2013 at 6:05 pm
(20) linda says:

Finally EJami ! Days is worth watching again,now if only they would pair Rafe with someone more his speed; umm, Caroline?

February 4, 2013 at 9:19 pm
(21) mouse says:

I’m upset with Chloe using Parker to get Daniel back.

why can’t Daniel date Jennifer and still be a father to
Parker?

I enjoyed EJ with Arianna, Rafe’s sister :)

Ratings for last week’s show might be coming end of this
week. They we know if the EJ/Sami saga is working or not.
This is sweeps. Will Days keep the high ratings or not?

February 5, 2013 at 1:30 pm
(22) Laurence H says:

UGH!! Rafe and Kate…..they sleep together next week after gettig drunk!! UGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

February 20, 2013 at 1:24 pm