1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Sami Gets Engaged, Brady Makes a Confession on Thursday's Days

By February 14, 2013

eric martfolfIt's Valentine's Day, and love is in the air. Finally, Sami gets engaged to EJ on Thursday's Days of Our Lives.

Meanwhile, Brady makes a heartfelt confession, when he tells Kristen the real reason he can't marry her.

Other Salemites celebrate the big day, too; including Gabi and Nick, Victor, Maggie and Caroline

You can read the complete recap, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Mitchell Haaseth

Comments

February 14, 2013 at 5:56 pm
(1) Used to be says:

C’mon…Brady needs to act like a man…this “I can never marry you” is so sickening and feminine. Where is his brain? Oh, wait a minute…I know.

February 14, 2013 at 7:00 pm
(2) mark says:

I watched today and can’t stand Brady anymore. I used to really like him and the writers on Days have made him really dumb and stupid. One scene I loved today was between Chad and Kristen. I wish they would show Kristen more with other people instead of with either Brady or Marlena all the time. Maybe i would like Kristen more then instead of her wanting to change to Susan ! Would still ove to see E J’s mom come back .

February 14, 2013 at 8:09 pm
(3) Dmitri says:

Nothing entertaining really. I can understand where Brady is coming from though. But I’m just so sick of the same old boring storylines, especially EJami.

February 14, 2013 at 9:17 pm
(4) melissa says:

Really Sami gets engaged? She was just getting ready to get back with Rafe a couple of weeks ago. She moves fast. That is why I stopped watching and just read the spoilers. I hate Sami and EJ together. Yuk!!!!!

February 15, 2013 at 12:08 am
(5) fanny says:

A very disappointing Valentine’s day episode… Nick & Gabi in bed is not my idea of romance. UGH! I did enjoy the sweet scene between Victor & Caroline though. And it looks like Kristen is developping a conscience…we’ll have to wait and see.
What I am really not liking right now, is that many characters are being written out of character. That is a dangerous path for any soap to take, DAYS should be very careful…See what happened on Young & Restless when they wrote Sharon Newman out of character last year, it angered a lot of fans and Y&R lost in ratings. DAYS might have gained in ratings lately, BUT they are STILL at the bottom of the list.

February 15, 2013 at 12:57 am
(6) dazwatcher says:

Let’s see…a walk of shame Kate, a butt naked Nick, and a fantasizing shower scene by Will. The actors on Days must have lost a bet with the writers and are now being forced to have their character do whatever is thrown at them, no matter how outrageous and stupid it is.

The best part of today was actually seeing Victor and Caroline together. Maggie must be thinking “Poor Caroline, soon she won’t remember who Victor is.” How about that…a couple that wasn’t having sex or referring to sex or fantasizing about sex or an entangled threesome.

The writers have so much of the show focused on lusting after one another and getting married and divorced like trading in your old car for a new one. However, they are routinely having Biblical scriptures as part of the actors lines, and now they have Eric as a Catholic priest with Nicole lusting after him like a teenage girl. It’s like a battle of good and evil and right now evil is winning out for this show. A bit tasteless to the faith of believers.

Why not bring in Lucas’ ex-fiance from Hong Kong? So many options for that scenario, anything from showing up with Lucas’ child or that Stephano brought her in to run one of the DiMera companies, or both. No matter what, she will ruffle Sami’s position with both Lucas and EJ!!

February 15, 2013 at 1:19 am
(7) EA says:

Hmm, I thought there was no engagement but just some promo deal for their company? I swear I watched it all but saw no engagement.

February 15, 2013 at 7:08 am
(8) Samantha says:

Will daydream was hot. Best part of the episode.

February 15, 2013 at 4:12 pm
(9) mouse says:

I think Brady should marry or get engaged to Kristen.

I think a lot of us want to see if the bad luck he had with
Arianna and Madison happens again ;)

February 15, 2013 at 4:33 pm
(10) Alicia says:

I loved the scene with Blake Berris on the bed with nothing but the heart covering his you know what. I thought he was very hot. That scene got me so hot and horny. If I wouldve been in Gabi’s room and seen Blake like that in person, I wouldve torn all my clothes and underwear off and jumped his bones right there. The scene with Will and Sonny got me hot also. I wouldve like to have joined them in the shower. Thanks Days writers. Please show more hot guys nearly naked for us women. You rock!

February 15, 2013 at 5:01 pm
(11) Michelle Roman says:

Will and Sonny’s shower fantasy was so hot. Kudos to Days of our Lives for showing them like they would any other couple.