1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days' James Scott and Alison Sweeney Talk EJ and Sami

By February 15, 2013

james scott alison sweeneyIn honor of their Days of Our Lives characters' reunion, James Scott and Alison Sweeney chat about EJ and Sami's fiery relationship in a new NBC video.

One of the aspects of the coupling that intrigues Sweeney is "their interesting back story." She notes that while the characters have been together "in the biblical sense" they've never really been a couple on the show. "And yet there's this huge fan base, the Ejamis," she says.

"What makes EJ and Sami so unique is whether they stay together or they break up, they have to continue to have some kind of connection," says Scott.

"And if it can't be in a good way..." interjects Sweeney.

"Then, it's war," the duo concur in unison.

As for what attracts the twosome to one another, Scott and Sweeney agree it's their ability to be who they truly are together.

"From Sami's perspective he is the dark side," explains Sweeney, adding that EJ "pulls her toward who she is as opposed to who she strives to be... And EJ's the first person to say, 'I don't want you to change.'"

"That's the fantastic thing about the dynamic," maintains Scott, noting that EJ loves Sami because of those qualities. "So he doesn't want her to rid herself of any of those things. That is where her charm lies.

"And the great thing about the relationship from EJ's perspective is he doesn't have to pretend that he's somebody who he's not either," continues Scott. "He's not a particularly nice guy. And I sort of get the feeling that you (Sweeney's Sami) quite like that."

You can listen to Sweeney and Scott's entire chat, here.

Photo Courtesy: Getty Images/Kevin Winter

Comments

February 15, 2013 at 8:10 am
(1) Jo says:

What love story,LMAO,

February 15, 2013 at 12:45 pm
(2) Dmitri says:

So he raped her, and she shot him in the head, among other horrible things they’ve done to each other…where’s the love story in this? Horrible.

February 15, 2013 at 12:46 pm
(3) Dmitri says:

EJ can be his true self around Sami? Since when? He’s always told Nicole that she’s the only woman who has accepted him. Sami always tries to change EJ, and get him away from the DiMeras.

February 15, 2013 at 12:53 pm
(4) Claire says:

Not interesting, don’t watch, fast forward, BORING and gross. Love is trust, shooting in the head is a whack job. Kidnapping is a crime. These two deserve each other. The writers must be just a bit past puberty to come up with this very non original stipuff. What next, Kate in. Menopausal pregnancy?

February 15, 2013 at 1:00 pm
(5) Ita says:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these two together!!!! EJ has changed his ways because of Sammy, he wants nothing but to please her!!!! I hope these guys finally get together for good, they bring out the best in each other!!!! They have such a connection with each other!!!!
To all of you bashing them from their past, that is what it was, the past!!!!
EJ is no longer the bad, evil guy and Sammy has realized that too!!!! EJ was acting like Stefano cause that’s all he knew, but after what Stefano did to him, when he thought EJ wasn’t his blood son, changed EJ for the better!!!!! EJ is so HOT and the two of them together is smoking!!!!

February 15, 2013 at 1:14 pm
(6) Ita McLaughlin says:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that EJ and Sammy are together!!!! They bring out the best in each other. EJ is not the same man he used to be, he will do anything to please Sammy.
To all you haters out there that bring up their past, that’s what it was, the past!!! EJ has changed since Stefano said he was no longer his son because he was not blood, when they thought the letter was real. EJ has become a better man and he really wants to prove to himself and Sammy he is no longer that same evil man. And Sammy has also changed, she realizes that EJ is a different man and he really has a heart. How can you people not see that? They are so great together, they both can be themselves around each other. Sammy and EJ compliment each other and you can feel that chemistry.
And besides, EJ is so frickin’ HOT!!!!!!

February 15, 2013 at 1:38 pm
(7) Dmitri says:

Just because EJ is hot doesn’t mean that EJami is a good couple. What a ridiculous argument! I don’t see any chemistry between them. They breathe loudly by each other, and that’s it.

Also, EJami fans kept saying they want a dark romance. Instead, EJ is as boring and dull as Jennifer Horton. So which EJ do you want, the goody two shoes EJ that you hoped he never would be, or the bad boy EJ you’ve always said you wanted?

February 15, 2013 at 3:14 pm
(8) sandracroft says:

Even though I´m an Ejami fan, I always been a bit conflicted about Ejami as a couple because of their bad history and also because I love EJ´s bad side and don´t want him to become a boring goody two shoe and change for Sami. Since I have been so conflicted about Ejami and felt that I understood those who doesn´t like the pairing I thought that would stop me from getting into fanwars but due to personal problems I managed to do so anyway last summer. Anyway I want Ejami and bad boy EJ combine if that is possible by bringing Sami´s bad side back, and for them to scheme together, if they just gonna play house I think I will be bored. As for Nicole she does accepts EJ´s bad side but I´m not sure if Ejole have enough chemistry to make it work as a couple or not, but I would give it a chance if the writhers goes back to them.

February 15, 2013 at 6:52 pm
(9) pam says:

I really dislike them together…after everything they have done to each other come on……RJ may seem changed for now ,but that won’t last for long once daddy
back I look for EJ to go right back the way he was he and Sami can’t last She should ne back with Lucas…..or just bring somebody new into the story for Sami

February 15, 2013 at 7:12 pm
(10) BLONDIE says:

I love EJAMI they are a good team together. The perfect mob wife couple. LOL. I also like DANIFER i can’t wait for Jennifer to kick Chloe A–. I AM DONE WITH THE NICK AND GABI DUMB BABY BLACKMAIL STORY!! IT IS SO UNBELIVABLE IT’S FUNNY.

February 15, 2013 at 9:36 pm
(11) Rhonda Arvanitas says:

I love EJ / Sami the are fresh, fun and sexy! They have put the past where it belongs in the past, it is time to focus on the future. Ejami taking on Salem is going to be fun!

February 15, 2013 at 11:28 pm
(12) Susan says:

love EJ and Sami together..They seem to be having fun with it..Keep it going!!

February 16, 2013 at 12:29 am
(13) Ita McLaughlin says:

Dmitri: You seem to be a very angry person. You didn’t read my post. I didn’t say they should be together cause EJ is hot!! They have both changed for the good, especially EJ!! You are pretty blind if you can’t see the chemistry between them!! No matter what happens between them over the years, they always end up back together!! Where do you get off calling my opinion ridiculous??? This is a frickin’ soap and everyone has their own opinion!! I only brought up what you have said about their past, it’s their past, and Sammy and EJ are trying to be better people now!! I think EJ is HOT, and this is my opinion!!

February 16, 2013 at 3:03 am
(14) Dmitri says:

Ita, I’m sorry if I came across as rude, and generally I don’t get angry. But I do find it frustrating how everybody brushes away EJami’s history. He RAPED her! She SHOT him-IN THE HEAD! As for chemistry, it’s also a matter of opinion. I find EJole more interesting and full of chemistry than EJami. Like I said, I only see loud breathing around EJami. Nothing more. In addition, Sami is glad she can “be herself” around EJ, but she expects him to change and shun his family. That’s wrong, and that’s not “match made in heaven” to me.

February 16, 2013 at 3:10 am
(15) Dmitri says:

Ita: In addition, one more thing perplexes me. EJami fans say that they want EJami to be the “dark romance” and “scheming couple” of the soap, and don’t want them to change. Now, EJami are as boring, changed, and washed up as they come. EJ is as boring as EJami fans claim Rafe was. And all of a sudden, the EJami fans are fine with that. It just doesn’t seem like these fans can make up their minds. I can understand where Sandra is coming from, though. She wanted to see EJami regardless of their past, but was let down because EJ is boring, and Sami wants to change him. This seems to be an approach that makes more sense to me. I’m an EJole and Lumi fan, and I loved them as schemers. But I’d be SO disappointed if they were as boring as EJami and Dannifer are now! I used to love Dannifer! Now, Dannifer suck bigtime!

February 16, 2013 at 6:46 am
(16) sandracroft says:

I haven´t been let down by Ejami yet, but I think there is a possibility that they could get boring if EJ would just be a husband and a father. I think the Ejami scenes this week been funny with Sami expecting a proposal and got an ad campaign instead. I like EJ good too if the writhing is good and the dialouge is funny, still I think I would have enjoyed it even more if I hadn´t read spoilers and knew what was gonna happend, so I need to stop reading spoilers. I don´t think it could hurt if Ejami started to scheme together within the business though, but I don´t think they will ever be a mafia couple, Sami could be okey with EJ doing some blackmailing but she will never accept him trying to kill people.

February 16, 2013 at 9:20 am
(17) Pat says:

Please stop, I have watch from the very start of days, now you guys are making me fast forward EJ & SAMMI…

February 16, 2013 at 5:23 pm
(18) Karen says:

Ej/Sami are so ardorable.They know each other inside/out.the looks and the kisses are off the chart

February 16, 2013 at 5:24 pm
(19) Karen says:

EJ/Sami has the IT factor

February 16, 2013 at 6:31 pm
(20) Nancy says:

All I can say is, dear lord in heaven, I’ve never seen chemistry like these two have. And the haters because of the past … well, Sami forgave EJ 5 years ago.

Hello!! It’s a MADE UP story – it’s not a documentary!!! These are actors speaking words they’re given. Ali and James have both said they sometimes don’t agree with scripts, but they’re not paid to write the story.

James and Ali are great friends and it shows on camera. Besides, it I were standing next to the sexiest man on the planet, I’D BREATHE HEAVY TOO!!

February 16, 2013 at 6:36 pm
(21) Vettefirll says:

HATERS – If you hate this couple, why did you come to this page to begin with???!! Also regarding their past … well, Sami forgave EJ 5 years ago.

HELLO!! It’s a MADE UP story – it’s not a documentary!!! These are actors speaking words they’re given. Ali and James have both said they sometimes don’t agree with scripts, but they’re not paid to write the story.

James and Ali are great friends and it shows on camera. Besides, if I were standing next to the sexiest man on the planet, I’D BREATHE HEAVY TOO!!

February 17, 2013 at 2:42 am
(22) Petlovergirll says:

RE: Haters because of “rape”. James made this comment,

QUESTION: One item that kept popping up in some fans minds is that EJ did rape Sami, and how could she be with her rapist. What are your thoughts?

QUOTE: JAMES:

“I think I have answered that question enough. And frankly, regardless of what a small number of the audience may think, the show has moved on past that and is not going back to it.”

Please, lets get over it!! It’s just a made-up story that the writers have the actors say. ‘Nuf said.

February 17, 2013 at 7:43 pm
(23) Leah says:

I agree with James…. the show in May 2008 addressed this issue. The writers had Ejami talk about it. There was an apology, there was forgiveness and understanding. There was Sami opening up that it was something her and EJ actually had in common as she had done the same thing kinda thing to Austin (except she didn’t give Austin a choice, Sami drugged him to get him to sleep with her) and then Sami and EJ made the decision that they were going to move on from it and never discuss it again. And they have stayed true to their word. Never has it been bought up again. SO the show, the characters and the storylines have moved on way past that. Time the minority of viewers who wanna keep bringing it up did too! Its a soap…. not real life! Thank goodness.

February 17, 2013 at 7:58 pm
(24) Leah says:

As for me I have loved every second of Ejami action since Sami finally come clean and admitted to EJ and the rest of us what she has tried to fight for 6 1/2 years “Its you EJ, I always comes back to you. I just can’t stay away from you.” Woo hoo!
I think the reason Ejami work so well is because the actors themselves understand the dynamics of the couple and understand why the fans love them so much. They (James and Alison) understand part of their appeal is that Ejami are not perfect and with each other they don’t have to pretend to be. With each other Ejami are just themselves and love and accept each other warts and all. Its all rather refreshing. One of the great lines I remember from a teen Sami was “Mom, I just want someone to love me for me. Someone who accepts me for who I am and doesn’t want to change me. I want to be someones first choice.” Well Sami has that in EJ. EJ has never given Carrie a second look…. and he wouldn’t have given any other woman a look in either if Sami hadn’t been so stubborn and fought her true feelings for him for so long.
I’m loving it… it is great to see Ejami finally embracing each other. So in love, so happy, so relaxed and so at peace. Hopefully a marriage proposal won’t be too far away. I for one am looking forward to the kids finding out and seeing more Ejami and Ejami family time on my screen. I remember EJ in 2007 making this statement to Sami “I just long for the day when you and I are in bed and the kids come running in and jump up on the bed and we all enjoy family time together.” Bring it on!
PS: I can’t wait to see what the writers have install for Ejami. I see them as a Mr and Mrs Smith type couple. Getting into all sorts of wonderful mischief and trouble…. together. I think this is the way it should have always been Ejami against the world, not each other.

February 18, 2013 at 6:44 am
(25) April says:

I’m honestly enjoying the whole Ej and Sami story right now because it feels totally unexpected but right somehow for DOOL to go in this direction , I originally loved the idea of Lucas with Sami mainly because of the history between them but over the years they began to just project this brother sister chemistry that got really old really fast and I always had a problem with their original connection to Austin and Carrie who were more super couple material than these two (though they were a bit insipid). I like the growth with both EJ and Sami more because just when you think they’ve reformed a bit and are now better people because they are parents they fall off the wagon and do something totally bad like kidnapping or shooting someone in the head and that sort of reminds you that they are never going to be the good people like Carrie and Austin or Marlena and John but they can have both good and bad moments and still be unpredictable!

February 18, 2013 at 7:22 am
(26) Anna says:

I’ve been an on and off viewer of DOOL since childhood and I have to admit thats because I found a lot of the romances a bit insipid and predictable and the idea of supercouples has always seemed a bit limiting . I tuned in again mostly to watch Will and Sonny because I never really thought DOOL would be brave enough to go in that direction but found myself just as equally taken with Ej and Sami -I have read up on their backstory and though some of it is shocking its not anything new to soaps or to romantic novels -its actually not than uncommon in a lot of women’s romantic fiction for someone to later fall in love with their rapist ,I remember reading at least 4 books of that subject matter as a teenager and finding them really romantic-so am I offended-no I find their chemistry interesting . So this is one new veiwer who doesn’t find DAYs as boring as it used to be !

February 18, 2013 at 7:41 am
(27) Cassie says:

Won’t comment too much on other people’s views just wanted to say Valentine’s was really sweet wasn’t it ? Loved Ej and Sami ‘s date which I thought was really cute and very romantic but one of the most romantic things was Victor sending Caroline flowers and reminding us younger veiwers that once upon a time this was one hot and heavy affair ,though Grandpa Shawn got the girl it really doesn’t matter anymore, it just goes to show that if someone once meant a lot to you no matter who they get with or how many kids they have you still can care for them .

February 18, 2013 at 9:18 am
(28) Linda says:

Dmitri I too thought there was great potential to the EJole pairing but the problem was that the writers never really built up on it,what ever one may say about EJami there was an incredibly detailed build up to their being together right from the beginning and I think thats where the chemistry is created in the viewer’s mind. They gave them a sort destined to be together storyline with Santeen and the DiMera/Brady fued . When they parted them, in order to give EJole legitimacy they really would have had to have given them as powerful a build up instead of EJ thinking about Sami more than once while having sex with Nicole and Nicole continuously harping on at him about loving Sami more. They could even have tried to make Ejole fall in love over the Sydney-Grace baby switch as at the time EJ was feeling very betrayed by Sami and if at that time Nicole maybe had revealed that she had stolen his baby and that he had not lost out on her at all ,then maybe they could have bonded over outsmarting Sami who had been really selfish the whole time.

February 18, 2013 at 9:26 am
(29) Linda says:

But they never did every action Ej took throughout the disastrous EJole marriage always placed Nicole 2nd to Sami as if the writers are obssessed with idea of Sami Brady always winning and being desired even by men she isn’t with Lol. In the end Nicole looked really pathetic and like a continuous place holder for the real love of his life Sami Brady ,it was cruel and I didn’t like that. As I am more of an EJ fan these days than any actual couple I would just rather he gets what he wants and we take it from there.

February 18, 2013 at 9:28 am
(30) Essie says:

Loving Days right now Go Ejami though I wish Wilson would make up!

February 18, 2013 at 4:25 pm
(31) Kate says:

I’m sorry… but this isn’t a love story this is a story of chronic abuse…
Days I’ve watched for a long time, and I don’t buy the “it’s in the Past” line. I also don’t buy the “He’s Changed, He’s the father of two of my children” line as Lucas is ALSO the father of two of the Children of Sami….

Wish I could care about my show again…

February 18, 2013 at 4:40 pm
(32) Raibrade says:

Thank God for DVRs, can FF right through storyline s I don’t like. EJami doesn’t do it for me so I don’t watch. I’m watching about 20 minutes TOTAL a week now. It’s sad, but saves me a boatload of time :)

February 18, 2013 at 4:42 pm
(33) Valentine says:

Ok. If you want to forget the rape…take it out of the equation. What about kidnapping Sydney and making Sami think she was dead? What about chloroforming her? Blackmailing Will? Making Sami tell Johnny she didn’t love him? Those are not things a man in love does to a woman; those are abusive plain and simple. Ejami is a toxic relationship that the writers are hoping the viewers will forget about. It isn’t working for this viewer and many others.

February 18, 2013 at 4:47 pm
(34) Linda says:

EJ and Sami have charisma when they are together…simple as that and it seems sooo natural and real…:)

February 18, 2013 at 5:19 pm
(35) dlee says:

Immediately after reading this, my morning sickness kicked in to high gear!! Oh, wait – that’s right…… I’M NOT pregnant. Ugh! Sickening

February 18, 2013 at 5:19 pm
(36) Sylvia says:

I am in the I love ejami camp, there is zero chemistry with Sami and Rafe! I’ve watched this show since it started and have seen all of these people be born and grow up. I’ve seen the relationships with all of their parents who were young, (some too young) to have children and all that affects everyone around them. (any given of the long time characters as well as the newer). A constant recurring theme of the show has always been stories of redemption. The character I would like to see a redemption story about is Kristen. I’m not holding my breath on that.

As to the worthiness of any given character the writers have to tell interesting stories and sometimes tend to go into territory that just regular people in the viewing public would never do. I believe that if something offends you, meaning whoever complains about nastiness or the illegalities of anything should change the channel.

February 18, 2013 at 5:21 pm
(37) patience says:

well i dont think ej and sami are goodtogethr nw that stefano is coming back to salem ,ej will return to be dadys boy sami is notin lovewith anybody .she wanted to tell ej that she is back with rafe but gaby condition made er change he mind cos ej said he would help will.meanwhile it was risten idea for ejto wrk csely with sami so he could gt trough to her .that means he is being told wt to do .that mean he does not knw what he wants,

February 18, 2013 at 5:34 pm
(38) myrna t says:

sami belongs w/RAFE – not ej, not lucas, not anyone but RAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 18, 2013 at 5:54 pm
(39) Kathy says:

Ej and Sami are toxic they never have worked as a couple what a bunch of hogwash all they are doing is trying to sell a product that is stale and has past it expiration date. TPTB insist on doing this, although many fans are exhausted and disgusted with it. So far we have had clone sex, stupid sex, grief sex, drunken sex, and rapist sex, OMG this show just gets better and better! They need to rename the show to “The rapist and the tramp”! They had a beautiful love story that people could relate to in “SAFE” and they have chosen to destroy this S/L for what? For something that most viewers find disgusting, vile, and nasty! Even this time Ej is Sami 2nd choice because she is mad at Rafe for standing by his sister something Sami would never thing of doing! So if there goal is to drive viewers away and AS fans to hate her then DAYS, NBC and SONY gets two thumbs up! I have stopped watching and doubt if I will come back!

February 18, 2013 at 6:52 pm
(40) Joanne says:

WOW!! EJ and Sami light up the screen, such chemistry together, I was always for Sami and Rafe but I certainly changed my mind, they are totally awesome together, James Scott you are the hottest actor on TV, like I said before you should be the next James Bond, I love your accent!!

February 18, 2013 at 7:14 pm
(41) raymone says:

I’ also love EJ and Sami together.. They are the reason I came back to Days years ago and I have been waiting for them to be a couple ever since. Can I get an a~men!!!

February 18, 2013 at 7:23 pm
(42) Firstfall says:

I love that EJ & Sami are finally together as a couple! Can’t wait to see more! So far I think Jack & Jen had the best wedding vows ever, so I’m hoping they can do half as well at the next Ejami wedding….

February 18, 2013 at 7:29 pm
(43) Keesgram1 says:

A BIG amen! Sami and EJ make paint melt when they are on screen. As for the rape? Sami has forgiven EJ many many moons ago, so get over it people. Besides, Jack raped Kayla and everyone is SCREAMING about what a good guy he is. Its amazing how short some people’s memories are………

February 18, 2013 at 8:54 pm
(44) Patricia says:

I am glad they are together! I hope they give them a good story line. Something mysterious or adventurous that they can work on together!

February 18, 2013 at 9:11 pm
(45) Rock says:

This is true love, loving each other with all the things they have had to deal with over the years. The huge fan base has lived in hopes all these years of seeing these two great actors together!! I love their scenes in the office. Forever and all ways EJ and Sami!

February 18, 2013 at 9:13 pm
(46) Rocky says:

Love EJ and Sami together in the office scenes on Friday! These two are great together! EJ and Sami forever and always!!!

February 18, 2013 at 9:52 pm
(47) kay says:

Boring and totally disgusting!

February 18, 2013 at 9:53 pm
(48) Lisa says:

FFd……………………………

February 18, 2013 at 9:56 pm
(49) Dawn says:

AMEN!! Again I say, AMEN!!

February 19, 2013 at 3:47 am
(50) Jnta says:

I’m offended by the persistent attempts to sell EJ and Sami as romance. What I’ve seen is an outright abusive relationship. Raping someone and later laughing at the fact that you put another man in her bed to repeatedly rape her after you’ve abducted her husband and also allowed a stranger to terrorize her child is not “DARK” ROMANCE, it’s NOT any form of romance as far as I’m concerned. Its criminal (as the show pointed out), SICK and abusive. Sami truly needs help if she feels that she deserves to be treated like this. The sad thing is that there are real women caught up in this same situation, and Days trying to sell this CRAP as romance is not helping them to deal their situations. It’s like promoting child abuse as just another form of stronger parenting. The problem is that romanticizing RAPE abusive relationships helps to perpetuate the problem. Just as portraying racism, child abuse and sexism as acceptable did for centuries. As with those issues this is not about personal preferences any more that if I strongly objected trying to paint a child being repeatedly beaten and emotionally abused and the party doing it being accepted and praised as a wonderful parent who has a kid that just needs to be handled differently as acceptable (and I don’t care how many sins the kid may have committed in the past), or a situation where character is repeatedly discriminated by a boss, friend or lover accepting it as a great relationship. While it has been done in the past, that type of crap in no longer acceptable, and the same should go for what Days has repeatedly tried to do with Sami and EJ. At this point all those things are not just illegal, society no longer finds it justifiable to try and gloss over them, RAPE and ABUSE need to be treated the same.

February 19, 2013 at 6:12 am
(51) Erin says:

Hate to say this but I don’t think soap operas are about helping people deal with real life situations neither are dark romance novels ,if they were what would one have to say about Salemites attitude towards condoms or any other form of contraceptives. I happen to live in Sothern Africa and one in evey 4 people in my country is HIV positive ,don’t really think that has anything to do with the fact that DOOL is shown on our local channels or is it? The continuous message on the show seems to be no one really uses protection and don’t worry they won’t get STI’s or HIV and when young girls fall pregnant they must all rush to the altar with anyone willing to take responsibility rather than stand on their own two feet (God forbid they end up single mothers or at least get an abortion). I’m not putting down anyone’s point of view ,I’m just pointing out that if one chooses to critically analyse only one situation from a real world point of view yet leave every other then that just shows a bias . I really don’t believe the writer of a soap expects the audience to overthink every action the way people now do, thats why they have the ability to retcon soaps -this is when we are told something that did happen in the past didn’t when it no longer works for whatever current storyline they are pursuing. I’m not saying that a rapist and his victim getting together shouldn’t be offensive to you ,I’m just saying there is a lot that is offensive about soaps from a real world pespective and if every single storyline that someone found offensive was removed then well there wouldn’t be any soaps!

February 19, 2013 at 6:19 am
(52) Linda says:

When watchin a soap I just tend to focus on whats happening now on my screen not what happened sometime back,geez I mean what if they retcon the past the way they did John’s origins and many other events what will I do thenand the way people talk about them rewriting the past 7 years to turn into a love story well hello soap operas have been rewriting the past for years -its like scifi not to be taken to seriously . If anyone was to google “soap opera ” retconning and other rules of this genre are fully explained!

February 19, 2013 at 11:33 am
(53) robert says:

ej i dont like him i love see him go off days i love sami butt not whit ej thank god i can fast f my my vcr tape ever time i see ej it fast f

February 19, 2013 at 1:08 pm
(54) Rachel says:

I’m fast forwarding too. Its disgusting. He raped her, stole her child and told her it was dead, taunted her at Grace’s funeral, kidnapped her husband and had an imposter rape her over and over, brainwash and torture Rafe, then recently blackmail him to get Sammy. Oh, but he’s changed. Again. Puh-lease! Nobody is that stupid to believe this storyline.

February 19, 2013 at 3:22 pm
(55) Jeanne Kraft says:

Let them move on from the past and become two people who really love each other and can make this relationship work for a change.
I stopped watching this soap because of all the other crap on Days. These two are the only ones that are worth watching.

February 19, 2013 at 7:15 pm
(56) sue says:

Sami and EJ .What can I say that you will let me print. I hope they kill each other.. The way the writers have been they cant possibly stay happy. No one does on Dool. I cant see how Sami can love EJ. She tried to kill him. She kept his baby from him she hates him ……Now she loves him?How stupid is that? Seems like everytime Days changes writers they make everyone change their views . It is really sickning and I too fast forward most of the show .

February 19, 2013 at 10:16 pm
(57) Rock says:

Alison and James performances are incredible beyond imagination! They are a great couple with giddy,heartfelt, tumultuous wonderful scenes. Our fan base can not live without them! Thank you so much writers.

February 20, 2013 at 8:36 am
(58) Mj says:

My question Why put Rafe and Kate together? Rafe still had a chance to get a good life minus Sammi. What is the age difference or should I ask the tv age differnce. I’ve been a watcher since day one. Although manytimes I’ve said that’s I’m not watching anymore. ONE COMMENT get rid of Nick now. No more two guys kissing.

February 20, 2013 at 11:54 am
(59) Silchart14 says:

I totally agree with someone’s else’s comment : It is EJAM against the world. Bring it on writers. This couple is true love, espinage, intrigue. adventure & family all wrapped into one. There is no other man made for Samantha that Mr. EJ Dimera. GO EJAMI!

February 21, 2013 at 4:42 pm
(60) Mae says:

Can anybody say…”luke & Laura” …except Sami gives as good as she gets…I love EJami

February 24, 2013 at 11:01 am
(61) Leilink says:

SO SICK OF SAMI being with EVERYMAN in Salem over & over!! I really think the writers should leave Sami & EJ together now. I used to like Sami, but not anymore, the writers have made Sami’s character a “ROYAL SLUT”!!! She has been playing EJ, Lucas, & Rafe against one another so long it’s time to let her be with one man for a while. I mean OMG there are other woman on the show!! I would love to see Nicole & Rafe get together now. Just my opinion. Like it or leave it.

March 2, 2013 at 12:40 pm
(62) JENJEN says:

WOW!!! have we all forgotten that this is what it says it is a ‘ Soap Opera’ why so emotional?. These are actors/actress doing what they are paid to do.They are obviously great at their job.

March 12, 2013 at 8:51 am
(63) Leah says:

This is EXACTLY why I love Sami, EJ and Ejami…. even Days fans who don’t like them feel compelled to read their spoilers etc and leave a comment. Whether you love Sami, EJ and Ejami or not you are not indifferent. Case and point…. James and Alison do a fantastic job of understanding and acting out their characters. Days know these characters are going to have people either cheering for them or not and that makes them good value and important to their show and storylines. The Day all the haters stop tuning in and leaving comments is the day I will believe Sami, EJ and Ejami have lost their touch. That day hasn’t come yet – LOL.
As for me, I’m a believer so go Ejami and Ejami family… I love every second you are together on the screen :)

March 12, 2013 at 8:55 am
(64) Leah says:

How HOT were the Ejami scenes from the 5/6th of March? You know they are good when you have other Days actors talking and tweeting about those scenes. Saying they were hot, sexy, crazy and on fire! Ejami are taking this show to a whole new level. I’m a liking our grey couple. Bring it on!

March 19, 2013 at 5:49 pm
(65) Megan says:

I totally love Ejami, The need a love child.

October 13, 2013 at 12:12 am
(66) Rebecca says:

I love EJ and Sami!!! I have watched DAYS for 30 years and EJ and Sami are my favorite couple of all time!!! James Scott and Alison Sweeney are amazing actors. EJ is the only one who has ever accepted Sami for herself. Everyone else loves her conditionally. Keep EJ and Sami together.