1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives Comings and Goings

By December 10, 2013

bill hayes, susan seaforth hayesHere's the latest Days of Our Lives comings and goings casting news.

As always, Bill and Susan Seaforth Hayes (Doug and Julie) will be heading home to Salem for the holidays. "We'll be there for Christmas," says Seaforth Hayes. "Bill is Santa Claus. I'm his assistant. The usual..."

"I think this will be my third time as Santa," notes Hayes. "I love the fact that the writers respect the traditions of the Horton family. They do the Christmas balls on the tree. They go to the hospital and do a show for the little kiddies. It's meaningful to people."

Lauren Boles (Ciara) will be making more appearances, this month, as she becomes a significant player in a front burner storyline. Look for the tyke, who plays Bo and Hope's daughter, to start airing on December 10 in scenes with Terrell Ransom Jr.'s Theo.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Chris Haston

Comments

December 10, 2013 at 9:07 am
(1) Voice of Reason says:

Oh gosh is Ciara going to get into trouble with Theo AGAIN? Jeez, just let her father come home already!

December 10, 2013 at 12:02 pm
(2) cathym says:

Here we go again, Sami’s diamond ear-ring going back and forth with Theo and Ciara, just like the picture of Kristen paying her goon. This will go on for at least 6 months.

December 10, 2013 at 12:44 pm
(3) ronald mikell says:

please stop with the sami ear ring thing just let theo and Ciara give it to to abe and move on with this and bring back peter reckell and steve nicoles come back to the show and get it back on top

December 10, 2013 at 1:10 pm
(4) Louella says:

What’s the deal with Jennifer. Isn’t is winter? For days now she has been wearing a halter dress.

December 10, 2013 at 2:38 pm
(5) mouse says:

Jennifer is having hot flashes

great stuff with Ciara and Theo the best detectives in Salem

December 10, 2013 at 5:31 pm
(6) cathym says:

#4 mouse, hot flashes, you write funny comments, there are other comments you wrote about limbs growing back, can’t stop laughing!!!

I don’t get Jennifer’s clothing at all, she’s such a pretty women but the clothes she wears don’t look good on her. I don’t know how it works if it’s backstage that dress her, if that’s the case they should let her choose what to wear, and she needs more color on her face and lips, the make-up artist does not do a good job on her. She’s too pretty to be dressing old fashioned.

December 10, 2013 at 9:12 pm
(7) blaine says:

who else thinks they are putting abigal n ej together.. they are getting way too many scenes together…

December 10, 2013 at 9:31 pm
(8) CindyHaskins says:

I just wanted to say that peter reckell has no plan on return to days of our lives.and he love spending time with is litter girl.

December 11, 2013 at 12:34 am
(9) Laurence H says:

I’m actually to be researching and seeing that apparently a LOT of people have been speculating for a long time now (over a year) that Abby and EJ would get together. And here I thought there was some weird sexual tension between EJ and Will during those blackmailing episodes where both of them were excellent. I’d have to wait to see how his plays out because as with Days, they usually go in with a good plan, but it fizzles out shortly after or they can’t seize the momentum…don’t screw it up, Writers!!!

December 13, 2013 at 10:31 am
(10) Bandianni says:

Jennifer is showing off her muscular arms!!

December 13, 2013 at 12:09 pm
(11) Bored says:

No more Doug & Julie! They are such a bore!

December 14, 2013 at 2:36 pm
(12) Kate says:

Does anyone know who designed the dress Kate wore on the episode of Friday December 13th? I love that dress and would like to buy it! It was the animal print wrap dress.