1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Help Days' Freddie Smith Choose Emmy Submission Tapes

By January 8, 2014

freddie smithThe Daytime Emmy Awards will be here before you know it. So it's time for the stars of Days of Our Lives, General Hospital, The Young and the Restless and The Bold and the Beautiful to start thinking about which episodes might land them a place on this year's ballot.

Freddie Smith is reaching out to Days fans for help in choosing his best moments as Sonny.

"It's that time of year already for Emmy submissions. What was your favorite episode of Sonny in 2013?" tweeted the actor.

Have a suggestion or two? Be sure to tweet Smith at @freddiesmith.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Chris Haston

Comments

January 9, 2014 at 11:02 am
(1) 21stcentury says:

I don’t know if it was in 2013 but I like the scene where he tells Adrienne, (don’t know the quotes) about how he feels for Will, she began telling him how he shouldn’t be with him because of the things Will and Sami did in the past and she was putting negative thoughts in Sonny’s head about raising Will’s baby with him and Sonny really didn’t get convinced on what she was saying and told her things about herself that kept her quiet and stunned.

January 9, 2014 at 2:08 pm
(2) DaysFan says:

Some of my favorite Sonny scenes happened around the time baby Ari was born (sonny with the baby, sonny with will etc.). I’ve also really enjoyed the scenes lately between Sonny and Gabi! I think Camilla and Freddie have great chemistry and should share scenes more often!

January 13, 2014 at 7:26 pm
(3) sam says:

I loved the closet scene. Hilarious and devastating at the same time.

January 13, 2014 at 10:52 pm
(4) Marie says:

Sonny talking to Will in the hospital.

January 13, 2014 at 11:00 pm
(5) Marie says:

Also this scene after they bring Ari home

January 14, 2014 at 12:29 am
(6) betty says:

I say the ones with wills baby and him are great.

January 14, 2014 at 11:57 pm
(7) Anne says:

Oh! The in-the-closet scene, especially when he gets that appreciative little smile when Gabbi is out there saying something wonderful about him to Kate and Sami.

Also-delivering the baby on the island.

Any conversation with his dad, or EJ.

January 15, 2014 at 6:08 pm
(8) cheryl says:

I’m at a crossroads on which I liked more between the closet overhearing about nick. what a surprise it wasen’t about wills surprise party! Or back when the baby was born and he delivered her!