1. Entertainment

Your suggestion is on its way!

An email with a link to:

was emailed to:

Thanks for sharing About.com with others!

Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives Spoilers February 17 to 21, 2014

By February 15, 2014

jen lilleyMonday, February 17

Hope and Aiden start to warm up to each other, until Ciara inadvertently makes things worse.

DVR Alert: Theresa shocks Daniel by demanding he sleep with her.

You can read more Monday through Friday spoilers, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Justin Lubin

Comments

February 15, 2014 at 5:32 am
(1) mouse says:

I hope Hope remembers to sent Daniel the text that JJ is ok.

I’m glad JJ finally tells him mom the truth.

February 15, 2014 at 9:04 am
(2) Vet says:

I was so hoping that Nicole would give the evidence to Daniel. I love her so much and I wanted her to FINALLY get a happy life but darn it…she didn’t. I HOPE the writers will make it all good. PLEASE!!!

February 15, 2014 at 4:19 pm
(3) Jane says:

My prediction: Daniel rebuffs Theresa’s demand for sex; Theresa gets her hands on the evidence that would clear Eric and holds this over Daniel’s head to try and force him into it.

February 15, 2014 at 5:21 pm
(4) ethel says:

i don’t think theresa gets the evidence that will clear eric because nichol has it – i think nicole is going to destroy the evidence because she wants to have a relationship with eric………….i think that if eric name is cleared he will still choose nichol over the church at this point………

February 15, 2014 at 6:07 pm
(5) mouse says:

I’m not sure what Eric would do.

We know one day he will know Nicole hid the evidence from him.
Will he still want to be with her after that?

Nicole needs to do something soon, before it’s too late

February 16, 2014 at 6:27 pm
(6) fanny says:

I’m soooo disappointed with Nicole. She had made such progress and grown and evolved in the last year. But now, she has let her insecurities get the best of her, again! We all know, she will pay for this. Wasn’t she the one who said, a week ago, that she didn’t want to be anybody’s second choice? Well now, she’ll never know…or will she?

February 17, 2014 at 1:09 am
(7) mp says:

mouse. JJ violated his probation he does not allowed to have community service either about the fake embezzlement on video with his friends help (Rory and Bev) and blackmail her. Can Teresa tell Roman and Hope about it. Bev is the one put Abigail’s check. JJ gave her that check into Teresa’s file in HR office. He did use pot outside of the courthouse after his hearing. Who side Hope is on. Her family Horton or the Brady’s. Hope is a Brady and Teresa’s aunt. I can wait to see JJ better watch his back i heard Teresa’s sister Eve is coming to Salem (ex-OLTL). I hope Eve will help Teresa with Jennifer, Abigail, and JJ.

February 17, 2014 at 10:43 am
(8) mouse says:

no one knows what JJ did except Daniel and Theresa and
his friends for now.

JJ is trying to do better. Theresa isn’t trying at all.

everyone deserves a 2nd chance. If JJ hasn’t changed like
he’s saying, he will mess up again.

February 17, 2014 at 12:24 pm
(9) WG says:

Nicole has had a hard life. Yes some was her own doing but the impact she sufferred early in her life by her father impacts all decisions she has made to date. However, as some have noted she has grown this last year and I hope in the end she will turn over the evidence to Eric or Danial or Hope because she knows it is the correct thing to do and because it is the only way she will know for sure that she is not Eric’s second choice.

I love the turn around in JJ and the interactions with Theresa. This is becoming the battle of good vs evil and Theresa plays evil very well.

The Brady storyline while sad is accurately showing the struggles of dealing with drugs. I also think the interaction with Eric is realistic.

Adain is starting to grow on me and Hope does deserve happiness in her life.

I continue to enjoy the Nick, Sami, Gabi, Kate etc storyline. While Nick is evil the storyline is funny and exciting and true to the characters involved.

February 17, 2014 at 1:02 pm
(10) Shirley A in Wooddale, Il says:

I love watching Days but lately the story lines are not settng well with me. I hope the writters do not let Teresa go on blackmailing everyone she can get her hands on. Please let her get what is coming to her. This is insane. Writers please please stop her in her tracts.

February 17, 2014 at 10:05 pm
(11) Karen says:

I do not see the need for Bo. It seems most that leave soaps because of higher aspirations usually want their jobs back. I like the previous Bo. This Bo. Is a dud. No life in his acting. More of a whiny man As where Aiden seems to be more sensu

February 17, 2014 at 11:55 pm
(12) Anne says:

Hope’s kid is such a brat, and IMHO a child of this age should not be set up with the dark side….”always evil” to set the stage for what she will be as she matures on the show. (A slightly taller brat, with a dark dishonest side) She is a drag on the show. Now EJ/Sami’s little Johnny is a pure sweetie, I want to hug him every time I see him. And Theo is wonderful too. I guess there has to be one bad apple and that is this little monster. Hope is also entirely bitchy and I hope Aiden finds someone else.

February 18, 2014 at 10:40 am
(13) Debra says:

Karen – what do you mean “previous Bo” and “this Bo”? There is only one Bo (I have been watching since 1980. ) Peter Reckell did not leave to pursue “better” roles I don’t think. You’re right, though, that a lot of long-time Soap actors/actresses leave but come back because evidently they can’t find other roles. I heard Drake/John say this. I’m not sure if this will happen with Peter though. It’s been a long time and I haven’t read that he wants to come back. Mouse — OF COURSE Eric will not stay with Nicole once he finds out that she withheld evidence that would of cleared him I just wanted her to do the decent thing and help him get vindicated. True love might still have won out — yea, right. That’s Soaps for you. They bring people together for a hot minute just to break them up. Every one is right about poor Nicole. They won’t let her have any happiness. She doesn’t even have a home. She just moves around mooching off other people. Remember a long time ago she was supposed to have come into money (don’t remember why) ? What happened to it? She never goes anywhere, hardly ever works, doesn’t have any children, isn’t married and just bunks here and there and every where. What a horrible life.

February 18, 2014 at 6:17 pm
(14) marbur42 says:

I really hate when fans call Ciara a brat, evil etc. She’s a child whose is missing her father, who is not coming back. Give the kid a break. Anyway, Theresa is such a bitch. What about Abby, all of a sudden her personality changes because of EJ. Sorry, not buying it. Still loving Nicole. I hope she doesn’t mess up by holding back the information she has about Eric. We’ll have to wait and see. I think the person looking at Jordan and Rafe is her brother Ben.

February 18, 2014 at 6:29 pm
(15) patsy says:

are so high is becase the the women that don’t have a life has to watch it on tv to get their thrilles mysejf I,d reather watch a good sweet love story that buildsup to a good lovemakeing scean much more exciteing that watching two animal .going at it .IFI want to watch that all I have to do is ride around Is the mateing season around here

February 19, 2014 at 1:57 pm
(16) Jackson says:

Great Week to watch on a DVR, For the Fag scenes you have a Mute Button, Fast Forward Button, and a gag bucket. Enough is enough.

February 20, 2014 at 1:48 am
(17) Sylvia Matthews says:

I’m most glad to see JJ really meaning what he’s telling his mother about being sorry and telling Teresa to leave him alone. For a while there I wasn’t too sure he could be saved. I suppose that goes to the very good acting he has delivered. Boy that Teresa is a piece of work it’s hard to believe her parentage. I hope Daniel can put a muzzle on her and then get back with Jenifer. I don’t like that girl she enjoys being bad too much.

February 22, 2014 at 1:28 am
(18) NerI says:

I agree with Vet. Nicole’s character grew so much, it is a shame the writers set her back by destroying the evidence that almost cost her her own life! It is understandable that she wants to be with Eric, but the long term cost is not worth it. She has to say the truth and somehow recuperate some of the evidence, he can then make a free decision about his future. The same thing with EJ; he risked everything for Sami, so she could get out of jail. The affair with Abigail seems out of place and even gross. She looks like a child; sorry but she is no match for him. Anyway, I always liked Sami and Lucas together; it is a real loss to see Sami leave the show.

February 25, 2014 at 9:09 pm
(19) Gina says:

Abigail is boring Teresa a drag, why did you do that to Nicole? Eric is also boring, such a waste yup make of Brady, bring back Chole, Daniel and Jennifer storyline getting monotunious. Together not together make up your mind. Wouldn’t want Daniel to be my Dr. Sooo unkempt