1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives Spoilers March 3 to 7, 2014

By March 1, 2014

casey mossMonday, March 3

Jennifer and Daniel's reunion gets off to an awkward start.

DVR Alert: JJ is smitten after an encounter with a beautiful young woman.

You can read more Monday through Friday spoilers, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Justin Lubin

Comments

March 1, 2014 at 11:05 am
(1) mouse says:

glad to see John back in town

March 1, 2014 at 12:19 pm
(2) mm says:

Said it before and will say it again. You knew that Abby would end up pregnant with EJ’s baby or at least think she is at this point. Bet she is, and announces it at EJ and Sami’s wedding so that is why Sami leaves town. Can’t the writers come up with something new? How about a new ‘power couple’ like Bo and Hope used to be, or another Tom and Alice rather than a bunch of bed hoppers that can’t keep their legs closed or their pants zipped? Even Nicole and Eric could go on to a power couple of the writers did it right. Throw the show a life line. It is drowning.

March 1, 2014 at 1:30 pm
(3) barbara says:

OMG..IF DAYS does not let this wedding go thru, I will SOP watching DAYS….why doesn’t EJ tell her WHY he slept w her..I know IF she knew tht he did it to keep her (Sami) out of jail, she could forgive him & as far as a pregnancy goes, let her have a quiet abortion..she knows he used her.

March 1, 2014 at 2:04 pm
(4) Emma says:

Yes! Keep up the good work!!! Days is rated highest in 4 years!!! I am very sure that is not called drowning!! Been watching since day one.

March 1, 2014 at 10:15 pm
(5) Laurence H says:

Please…an abortion on this pro-life heavy show? That’s not gonna happen.

March 2, 2014 at 12:43 am
(6) Miselemeas says:

I did not like JJ,s character initially, but he has blossomed and
become a very likeable person. He is also a great actor, and of course,
extremely attractive.I hope he gets together with the new girl that he
is rumoured to be attracted to. Slainte

March 2, 2014 at 11:49 am
(7) Bandianni says:

Hey, Lawrence…Where have you been? I always enjoy your comments..and those of Mouse!!!

March 2, 2014 at 11:50 am
(8) Cathgirl says:

Well said Laurence H.

March 2, 2014 at 12:34 pm
(9) mouse says:

will Abby be pregnant or not? if she is, will they let her have it?
there’s always the possibility of her falling down stairs, etc.

it’s going to be interesting to learn who took the pictures
of EJ and Abby at the cabin ;)

March 2, 2014 at 3:50 pm
(10) marbur42 says:

We all know Abby’s going to be pregnant. This is a “soap’. This whole storyline is so contrived. Maybe this will be why Sami leaves Days. The writers couldn’t think of a more “clever” and “realistic” storyline. The one thing I want and am hoping for is when Gabi leaves she takes Nick with her. I hope we never, ever see him again.

March 3, 2014 at 12:00 am
(11) Debbie says:

If she is pregnant. It could be Chads

March 3, 2014 at 12:03 am
(12) Debbie says:

If Abby is preto, it could be Chads

March 3, 2014 at 1:08 am
(13) mp says:

mouse i think i know a good person i think is Nick knows about it and took the pictures come on pictures do not lie just like pictures of Sami Gabi and Kate drowning Nick to blackmail EJ. If Abigail is pregnant it will Chad’s second baby ever since his first baby Grace died years ago.

March 3, 2014 at 7:11 am
(14) mouse says:

I would love the baby to be Chad’s, but I think it’s been too
long since he was there. He left in Oct and we saw Salem celebrate Valentine’s Day.

I think Nick took the pictures too because he told Abby she should go
after what she wants. then she saw EJ.

Allison Sweeney won’t be leaving the show for awhile. She’s filming until May I think and Sami will be in Salem at least four or five months after that. And maybe Sami will return with a new face ;)

March 3, 2014 at 8:45 am
(15) 21stcentury says:

What’s not making sense to me is that if Sami leaves because she finds out about Abby and EJ having an affair and Abby carrying EJ’s baby, why would Sami leave without her children? The Sami we all know would revenge for EJ not to see his children anymore, plus Sami loves her children so much, she wouldn’t just leave them, especially not to Abby to raise them.

March 3, 2014 at 3:31 pm
(16) Julie says:

Please please kill Nick

March 3, 2014 at 3:36 pm
(17) marbur42 says:

Abby carrying Chad’s baby. No way, he left months ago.

March 4, 2014 at 5:44 am
(18) Mary Price says:

As soon as Sami said May wedding I knew Abigail was pregnant. It will probably come out at the wedding that she is pregnant and it is EJs.

March 4, 2014 at 12:45 pm
(19) randelle says:

How many Bed setting does days have as it appears to be heir only form of Entertainment! And it has grown old! Abs Pregnant was expected and poor writing at best and it seems as if Days Portrays is characters screwing one another physically without anything true to their characters.
More stalking more sex more lack of imagination on storylines can and does get old.
I am sorry I have watched Days for years/decades on and off and it seems like these new younger writers really don’t have a clue how to write anything other than couples Finally getting together and then rapidly breaking up or sex. and Entertainment has much more to it then what they are writing.
No wonder several actors have left or are leaving the show.

And I am very sorry but Bo Brady would never raise such a spoiled brat with an attitude at 6 years of age! NEVER!

March 4, 2014 at 5:32 pm
(20) Elizabeth says:

I believe it is EJ’s baby, how many times did they do it certainly more than once. According to some articles written, it’s been said that Sammy will learn the truth, and if you notice lately they are starting to advertise more of those photos, I think Nick is the one who will spill the beans about EJ & Abby’s affair and from that point on Sammy will probably (after seeing the photos) figure out that EJ’s the father of Abby’s child. So far that’s how I am asumming but I waiting to see what the rest of March and all of April will have to say about the upcoming scandal in Salem will be.

March 4, 2014 at 8:44 pm
(21) bigvic says:

big vic will take care of this punk nick….sonny will tell uncle vic that nic threatened him and vic will put nick in his place,or make nick disappear for real!!

March 5, 2014 at 12:17 pm
(22) Bender, Brooklyn,NY says:

Wow I cannot believe it. John ” I smell a fart” look on his face Black is back. About time.

March 6, 2014 at 5:02 pm
(23) Anne says:

Oh, Days! No matter how much you SHOVE Hope and Aiden down our throats, it just doesn’t carry any sparks. I hope Aiden finds someone else-like even Kate for example, now that she is not with Rafe. Rafe and Jordan were like watching paint dry. Hope and Aiden is like watching Jackson Pollack toss paint without passion at a wall, and then it dries anyway.