1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives Spoilers April 14 to 18, 2014

By April 12, 2014

camila banusMonday,  April 14

Gabi makes a surprising announcement to Will.

DVR Alert: Nicole questions Liam about why he was leaving Daniel's building.

You can read more Monday through Friday Days of Our Lives spoilers, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Benjamin Cohen

Comments

April 12, 2014 at 5:03 am
(1) Laurence H says:

Got it. Boring. See ya.

April 12, 2014 at 4:06 pm
(2) mouse says:

It was boring on some days last week.

I think they are delaying a lot of stuff since sweeps
starts Apr 24.

April 13, 2014 at 4:09 am
(3) Laurence H says:

I hope so, mouse. Last week was a critical low for Days. It was almost an insult to the viewers.

April 13, 2014 at 7:08 am
(4) Fran Hesse says:

I’m really not likening the Liam story line ! Il
M so done with ppl trying to break up Jen and Daniel !!! ENOUGH ALREADY !!!!!!

April 13, 2014 at 9:12 am
(5) mouse says:

i’m tired of how they get Dan & Jen together just to cause
problems. I wish they could decide to keep them together or not

April 14, 2014 at 12:48 pm
(6) D SEGOVA_S says:

The writers of this show sometimes write some juvenile crap… The way it should be is the was it was written in the past. If there’s a bad guy in the show and the bad guy is Stefano use him to be the baddest of all bad guys… and don’t make some idiots be so “smart” to be badder than him.. How is Liam, Teresa, Nick etc etc etc so BAD….. This show has gotten so bad now.. Its embarrassing to even say you’re a fan of “Days of our……” nowadays.. More and more stupid things keep happening… and I read Eileen Davidson is coming back..

April 14, 2014 at 5:50 pm
(7) Trish says:

The entire Liam story is deplorable. Makes no sense at all…….. It’s time to leave Daniel and Jennifer alone.

April 14, 2014 at 7:36 pm
(8) Vonnie says:

Trish,

I couldn’t agree more. I sit there when he is doing his “stalker” thing and just say give me a break. Do people even become that obsessed after just a couple of dates? I just wonder how long they are going to drag this on. BORING!!!

I don’t know how Nicole thinks that she is going to have a wonderful happy life with Eric when their relationship is based on a lie. The truth will come out, usually does, although we are talking about the writers at Days.

April 14, 2014 at 7:42 pm
(9) Elaine says:

Gosh! You guys said a mouthful. Another, boring storyline that will drag on forever. Please writers give us a break
Instead of firing the character Ben and replacing him with someone else, how about firing the writers and replacing them with someone else! JMO!!!

April 14, 2014 at 8:13 pm
(10) judy says:

Please fire Gabi, the script is awful and she is about the worst actress I’ve seen.

April 16, 2014 at 3:31 pm
(11) mp says:

Is time for Gabi for going to the police and come clean with Roman and Hope and the attempted murder and implicate Sami and Kate to drowning Hope’s cousin Nick at the Salem River. Is time for Nick to tell his cousin Hope about what happened to him. Sami Kate Will Sonny EJ and Rafe is out of control and out of line what they are doing treating Gabi and do you think they are getting rid of Nick or do something to him is their plan going to work but i am on Nick’s side on this one he does not deserve to drowning him at the Salem River he has family they have right to know what happened. What is Will’s loyalty to his cousin Nick they are family.

April 16, 2014 at 8:54 pm
(12) Elaine says:

Can somebody tell me when is Gabi’s last air date?

April 16, 2014 at 10:18 pm
(13) Laurence H says:

I think she leaves this month. Regardless, I don’t blame the actress who plays her for not re-upping her contract. I’m starting to think that Chandler Massey (ex-Will Horton) and Casey Dietrick (Chad) jumped ship when they saw what was going on and Camilla (Gabi) was like “Oh, THAT’S why you guys left…. wait for me!!”

I’m just disgusted with the Liam/Daniel/Jennifer nonsense. Either she must have some killer cooch and some kind of voodoo woodoo magic appeal, or Days is trying TOO hard to make her seem like she’s this insatiable vixen. Calm down, Days… you’ve already ruined this relationship. Just put them together and push them to the back burner. JJ and Paige? Sigh… I give up. Mouse and Elaine, you guys are awesome for sticking it out with Days, but I’ll be in Port Charles this week.

April 17, 2014 at 10:35 am
(14) mouse says:

Days is the only soap I watch

April 17, 2014 at 8:27 pm
(15) Elaine says:

MP you are so right, but remember this DOOL and that won’t be happening if the writers can help it. They are going to string this along for awhile.

Fans have you ever heard of an alcoholic ever say that they are going to stop drinking until they find out who would drug Daniel? Especially when they drink first thing in the morning and all through the day. I would love to see Brady sober up and finally be a MAN instead of a whimpering, whinny drunk and if Theresa has anything to do with it that won’t happen.

What I’m waiting to see is Kristan and Theresa dueling over Brady. Forget Jenn/Daniel/Liam. That’s old, boring and lame. Nicole/Eric a waste of time. I love you but I love the church. I want to marry you but not in the church. Give me a break!

Writers take notes from the writers of Scandal, Dallas, Revenge, Deception, Crisis, Blacklist or any show and see how they keep the action going and the ratings up. PLEASE!!!!!

April 18, 2014 at 2:03 am
(16) Laurence H says:

I wish this board had a rating system because I would give Elaine a thousand likes or thumbs up for that last comment. You don’t even need sex and paternity drama to keep people interested. GH does the same nonsense, but there is a lot of action as well. Damn we need another Days-aster like the explosion and Melanie kidnapping angle. That was when I used to get absolutely giddy to see the next episode of Days